Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
The AntΓΊnez Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:58 pm
26 Tottenham Court Road
North Hampton
England
W1T 1JY

A small townhouse with a living room bathroom and dining room on the first floor and upsairs a landing and 2 bedroom.

Mary and her son Charlie AntΓΊnez reside here
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:57 pm
Locations

MARY: Home
CHARLIE: Home

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
This house has a small back yard where a garden is kept, the house inside is cozy and none of the furniture matches. There is the occasional children's toy here and there but not in the way. There are several family picture most being of Charlie from babyhood till recent. Occasional candid shot and pictures of both residents are mingled in. On the fridge are perfect homework assignments and children drawings.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:53 am
User Image
Half blood
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx11 Years old
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFuture student

Charlie had fun at the zoo. Sure he had gotten in trouble, but with him that was nothing new. It was a decent deal honestly, he had gotten to pet a zebra and his punishment for luring it was no video games for about five days. It had been worth it cause a nice girl named Gertie got to pet one too. She was bubbly and honestly Charlie wished he could've grabbed some contact info so he could like text or email her after his grounding was over. Oh well summer was coming and he had a felling it was going to be exciting

(Open for governor visit when that time rolls around)

Jade Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  I do my best to find some kind of glow, I'm giving it some heart and soul now
                                                  From the darkest grays, the sun bursts, clouds break
                                                  Yeah, we see that fire, from the streets of Babylon
                                                  To the road that we've been on now, the kaleidoscope claims another

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxπš‚πšŽπš‹πšŠπšœπšπš’πšŠπš— π™΄πš›πš’πšπšŠπš—πš˜πšœ πš†πš’πš—πšπšœπš˜πš›xxx
                                                  ♦ Ravenclaw Alumnus ♦ Hogwarts Governor ♦ Pureblood ♦ xxxxxx

< Summer 2036 >
                                                  β—„ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–Ί

Sebastian actually just took King's Cross to get here in England given that he lived in Edinburgh, and then a cab to go where he wanted to go. Besides, the summer weather was perhaps abit too nice to apparate here, anyway. Sure, he used to be bothered by mugge transportation, but that was a long time ago. He was on what he would call "Door-on-door duty" as a joke on his son Jean, who was working in the Law Enforcement, which resulted his son to groan and keep his distance for a while because of how good his humor has become.

He then took a look over the address, then nodded that he was in the right place before knocking the front door politely. Honestly, Sebastian was wishing that this kid wasn't one of those troublemakers. You know, detention kids and all of that. He would actually feel much sorry for Headmaster Steele had anything gone wrong in Hogwarts because of it, but then he supposed that they could do something about it in a good way.

β—„ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–Ί
                                                  πš πš’πšπš‘ [himself (so far)] 𝚊𝚝 [doorstep]

❖ Mα΄€Κ€Κ€Ιͺᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ α΄€ Mα΄œΙ’Ι’ΚŸα΄‡ ❖ Aα΄›α΄›Ιͺʀᴇ ❖ TΚœα΄‡α΄α΄‡ Sᴏɴɒ ❖

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  ooc stuff

Oh, well this is life in color, today feels like no other
                                                  And the darkest grays, the sun bursts, clouds break
                                                  Oh, well this is life in motion, and just when I couldn't run this race, no

The sun bursts, clouds break, this is life in color

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:11 am
User Image
Half blood

From inside the house action could be heard. A woman's voice could be heard first. "Charlie can you get the door I need to wash up here" then a young boys voice. "Alright" the older female voice chimed in one more time before the door opened. "And for God's sake and don't let them in if they are selling something.

The door opened to show Charlie who was dressed to be outside like he had been heading that way before thier visitor arrived. Charlie took a look at the guy before leaning back to tell towards his mom. "I don't think it's a salesman!" He said before his attention was now at the man at the door. "Hi, whatcha need?" He said looking up at the man. He seemed official. Charlie was fairly certain he didn't do a end of school year prank.

Jade Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:05 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxπš‚πšŽπš‹πšŠπšœπšπš’πšŠπš— π™΄πš›πš’πšπšŠπš—πš˜πšœ πš†πš’πš—πšπšœπš˜πš›xxx

< Summer 2036 >

Sebastian could actually hear, albeit faintly, whatever's going on behind that door. All he could say was that he can relate with the whole door-to-door salesman bothering with you in a daily basis. Since, of course, he was literally living in a muggle home with his wonderful wife Daphne. Mostly, both of them really didn't give a damn about what the salesmen had to sell them, then again they were kind of thrifty... Even if Sebastian was techincally rich in the wizarding community. Anyway, when a pre-teen kid opened the door before exclaiming to whoever that he was not a salesmen, the governor commented calmly as he looked at the kid behind his sunglasses, "I get that alot but yes, I'm very not a salesman, nor do I have the quality to be one, anyway." Sure he helped his wife in handling their home cafe but he wasn't a good advertiser, but Daphne was.

Then, he cleared his throat, remembering his job, "Anyway, good afternoon, may I speak to one of your parents at the moment? I assure you that I'm not advertising any products," He then remembered the possibility that it might be something grave and serious, "Oh, and please inform them that this is something nothing to worry about." He took a look again at his list of students and addresses, in which one of the names was listed as 'Charlie Antunez'. He was wishing that the parents could be easy to talk with, and by that he meant the sort who would not accuse him of being insane for doing his job, but then again he did sign the waiver in the first place.

πš πš’πšπš‘ [himself (so far)] 𝚊𝚝 [doorstep]

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  ooc stuff

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:13 am
User Image
Half blood

"Sure, come in." Charlie said moving out of the way. His mom was just drying her hands and arms on a towel when their guest came in. "Its for you Mom." Charlie said the man came in. "Oh hello" Mary said. "I do have some tea if you would like I do brew it strong" the living room was the first room one would be in when they enter. The kitchen could easily be seen as well with the couch acting as a room divider. "Feel free to sit down" Mary finished as Charlie had already gone to sit on the floor and decided to stick around and watch the interaction.

Jade Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:34 am

< Summer 2036 >

He supposed that he should count this as one of the beginner's luck, but then he did once tried to play governor on his own son Jean given that he didn't grow up with a magical parent. Of course, not all people were like Jean, they could be close-minded or something of a troublemaker. However, Charlie didn't look like one of those kids, but he shouldn't hope too much. Sebastian stepped in the door as he was lead to their living room, briefly looking around with his head until a woman came in, whom he assumed to be the preteen's mother. "Hello, my name is Sebastian Windsor, and yes, I don't mind the tea. We have something to discuss at the moment, but I will assure that you are free to ask me questions." He gave the lady a polite smile as he sat down on a couch like she suggested. He looked over again to his list and waited for the lady to come over in the living room, he has a strategy of convincing muggle about magic, but he couldn't say that it was going to be easy, either. He would ask if they noticed something odd and unexplainable, then he would proceed with the whole 'If I were to say'. After all, he did asked Wesley and Deveron for some advice, though more on the former than the latter.

πš πš’πšπš‘ [the Antunez's] 𝚊𝚝 [living room]

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  ooc stuff

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:16 am
User Image
Half blood

Mary had already made some tea as she liked so she was in the kitchen pouring already. "Well nice to meet you, Mr. Windsor." Mary replied before looking over to her son who was sitting on the floor "Charlie can you take the sugar in there?" She was carrying two tea cups in and sat in the easy chair though she didn't lean back into it. Charlie in response got up and joined his mom in the kitchen. "Cubes?" Charlie asked looking in the pantry cabinet. "Honey, what do we use for tea?" Mary said in a very mom way. "Cubes." He answered as he grabbed the box and proceeded to put them in a small bowl. He brought them over and set them on the coffee table. He returned to the kitchen to pour himself one of those juice drinks that wasn't actually juice into a glass for himself. Meanwhile mary conversated with their guest. "Well seeing as you said it wasn't grave, I assume this wouldn't be because any relatives kicked the bucket at least none of the rich ones." She replied to Mr. Windsor. She added s few cubes to the tea. She had assumed so for that Charlie had done his usual end of the school year prank and that it had worked. She trusted charlie not to do any actual property damage, though that one time he had been too young to know that bologna would do that to a car.

[MARY]

((mary is in pink purple as i relized how hard pink is to read))

Jade Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:23 am

< Summer 2036 >

Sebastian just chuckled and shook his head at the conersation between the kid and his mother, which reminded him of his own family. Well, sure, Jean was now twenty-two and a Witch Watcher... but then perhaps the fact the he was his only son kind of explain it. Though, now that he resigned as a professor in Hogwarts and now a Governor gave him time to actually be with Daphne in Scotland, most definitely to make up the long-term distances. It was such a miracle they were still together, realistically speaking. He smirked being amused at the lady's joking remark, though to be fair he didn't think his brother's descendants was something... worth talking about. They had been a tad distant so far, and no doubt that one of them was trying to take over the world while one was planning to hiking around the globe. Other than that, nothing- looks like it was one of those usual s**t that happens in old pureblood families like his.

He tried to contemplate his train of thoughts as he tried to figure out how to convince these two about magic, moreso the fact that Charlie was magic and a wizard. Sebastian then took a quiet breath and asked, with his earnest yet serious tone, "So, Mrs. Antunez, I'm going to be a little bit serious here, and I know that you might take this the wrong way- but this is about your son. But question, have you ever witnessed any weird things that happens in your home that neither you nor your son can explain?" Now that he just said this, he wasn't sure if he should expecting for the best or for the worst. Then again, he was a professor and he was trying fresh in his new-ish job. "If yes, then there's the second question. What if I say that there's something science literally can't explain, like say, magic, and I know why it happens, would you believe me?" He was literally saying this with a face that was mixed with slight hesitation while at the same time he was talking as if he knew what he was talking about. But well, he was a wizard to begin with, yes? Besides, he can prove it, anyway.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  ooc stuff

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:17 pm
User Image
Half blood

"Well you'll have to ask Charlie the details, but more at school. The only home related thing would be he's way too good at finding things, but I'm certainly not complaining." Mary said before sipping tea. Charlie realizing this was also about him decided to join in sitting back where he was before but with some drink. "Sometimes I lose things when I don't want them found." He added before his mom chimed in to respond to the second part of Mr. Windsor."Well, when you say magic, it may be surprising I'm more versed than most might be but not by a lot. I only dated Charlie's father so long, but I did know he was different than me." She said setting the cup down. "Assume I know very little, His father was not a very open man and as you can see we are no longer together." She didn't hate Charlie's dad by any means, it had been eleven years anyway. She was never one to hold a grudge. "Charlies the skeptical one I can't get the kid to enjoy card tricks." She said obviously teasing her son. "Hey! it all slight of hand" Charlie replied defending his view on card tricks.

[MARY]

Jade Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:27 pm

< Summer 2036 >

Sebastian could almost tell immediately what kind of magic he was hearing right now, or at least the best he could figure so far is Transfiguration. Yep, that sounded real to him but that was because he had been involved with magic since the day he was born. He nodded, interested when the lady informed him that she was a bit well-versed with magic, which Sebastian was under the impression that this would make his work easier. The redhead might not know who the father was, but the best he could tell was that he was most probably a wizard since secretiveness has been thing in their society since centuries ago. But seeing that Charlie was said to the be skeptical one, he supposed he should get on that as soon as possible.

"Okay, the whole disappearing and finding things? That I can explain," he said as he took his cup of tea, also bracing himself as he decided to drop the truth bomb. "actually, the reason why I'm here is to explain why these things happen and my answer to that Charlie can do magic; in other words, he is a wizard. I know it sounds like it's a joke but honestly, I'm not really joking." He brought out his wand and point it on his dark-blue shirt he was wearing, non-verbally he performed a Colour-changing charm and the shirt went from blue to maroon. "There, and the whole disappearing things are you mentioned, Charlie? That's pretty much the form of magic- Transfiguration, to be specific. I'm also here to say that there's a school where young wizards like you can go to learn more and control magic, and it's my job as the school's governor to escort you in buying the supplies you need." He then pulled out something from his bag- an envelope in which inside it was Hogwart's acceptance letter for basically any eleven-year-old with magic. He then gave it to Mrs. Antunez and waited for their reaction, probably expecting the not-good outcomes.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  ooc stuff

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image
Half blood
Charlie listened and watched with a confused but interested expression. He was thinking initially that this guy was weird but in a fun way, but when he pulled out a rather well-crafted stick and poked his shirt with it and it changed colors fight in front of him. Charlie was quite surprised when it did so and admittedly was convinced this guy wasn't kidding. "Wow that's cool, how did you do that?" Charlie asked eagerly. He assumed it was only a light demonstration and that he could do a lot more.

"Well that neat" Mary said clearly impressed. She took the letter and opened it and read it to herself for a moment.

Charlie scooted over to try and read it too. "So, I get to do cool stuff too?" Charlie asked deciding to wait till his mom was done with it before he could read it.

Mary had read the first page and passed it to Charlie "Well I likely have the money for the supplies but not sure where these things would be for sale." She said thoughtfully. "I would hope to learn more about where I would be sending my son"

Not usually one to interrupt but he was confused "Owl? Why do they want an owl? Not sure a bird by this date is doable..."Charlie said confused. He did like the idea of a school he was apparently set to go to that teach him cool stuff, but how was he going find a wild bird to send to them. "Besides there is no address to send the bird to..."

[MARY]

(OoC: fixed it so it flowed better)

Jade Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Private Homes

Manage Your Items