13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:34 pm
For you guys to use!

[b]Your SoA:[/b] [url=yoursoa'simage]SoAName[/url]
[b]Who You're Offering To:[/b] MySoAName

[b]What Are You Offering?:[/b] (romance? Friendship? Other?)

[b]Details?:[/b] (Gimmie details!)

[b]RP or Backplot?:[/b] (Lemme know if you want RP, or just want to backplot/plot a lot!)

[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

[quote="Kivras"][/quote]

For My Use;;

[quote][imgright]malformed url[/imgright]

[size=10][b][.Species.] [/b]
[b][.Pride/Pack/Etc.] [/b]
[b][.Gender.] [/b]
[color=white]--------[/color][b][.Pronouns.] [/b]
[b][.Orientation.] [/b]
[b][.Status.] [/b]

[b][.Personality.][/b]
[color=white]--------[/color]

[b][.Plot Ideas.][/b]

[b][.Other Notes.][/b]

[b][.Offers.][/b]
[/size][/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:42 pm
Regarding Roleplaying::
--------I I am a SUPER SLOW RPer, unless inspiration strikes.
--------However, I am open to RP/Plotting/Backstory/Insta-mates with talks about personalities. I really, really enjoy plotting, coming up with canon scenarios, making up small stories, and so on and so forth.
--------As long as we can agree on how things will work out, all of those are an option for me!
--------This does not mean I will NEVER RP.
--------Although I have mentioned I don't RP much anymore, I do still love to do so.
--------But I am a bit of a flake with Guild threads, as I seem to get anxiety over them.
--------I prefer to do major RPing in Google Docs, and minor meet-and-greets through in-thread quoting!
--------I am always okay with transferring RP's into guild threads to count for requirements though!

Regarding Plots::
--------Once you offer me a plot/Mate, I will cease looking for that specific character. Other offers will be put in the consideration box, but nothing further.
--------This means that telling me One thing will happen in the future, then turning around and saying 'actually I found something better sorry' doesn't fly.
--------I understand sometimes things won't work out, but if you've decided that you don't want to continue with a plot, please tell me so that I'm not confused and upset when I see you accepting other offers or offering your character to someone else. I have feelings too!

Regarding Relationships::
--------Nearly all of my SoA are Pansexual
--------Of course there are exceptions.
--------However as of right now, none of them are poly. Everyone is Monogamous.
--------It's not my cup of tea, I apologize and hope everyone understands.

Contacting::
--------My PMs are ALWAYS open to everyone, so don't feel shy about PMing me.
--------If you feel too shy to post in here, then feel free to PM me!
--------I do use Skype and AIM for plotting and RP. Skype moreso than AIM.
--------The only thing I ask is for some understanding as I am a VERY shy and quiet raptor.
--------I'm approachable, I'm just nervous to talk to people I'm not used to talking to.
--------But once we've talked for a while...chances are you won't be able to be rid of me!
--------AIM: TinyRaptor

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:54 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hyrja - SB - Single || Zevthas - Rogue - Single || Sieg - Rogue - Single || Sesk - Rogue - Single

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eyir - Rogue - Single || Tähti - Rogue - ????? || Tale - Rogue - Single || Alderaan - Rogue - Single

Ro'kuna - Vita - Taken || Amari - Rogue - Single || Erilar - SB? - Single || Konani - Rogue - Single

Fenryr - Rogue - Single || Eszti - Rogue - Single || Saikusu - Rogue - Single || Nefertiri - Mwezi - Single

Ouranos - Rogue - Single || Sanamu - Rogue - Single || Prakriti - SB - Single || Svala - SB - Single

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lunastre - Mwezi - Single

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:56 pm
Lions

My lions!
Pretty self-explanatory, but not all of my lions will be here all the time, just the ones I have muses for!

User Image

[.Species.] Lion
[.Pride/Pack/Etc.] None; Happily wandering!
[.Gender.] Non-Binary
--------[.Pronouns.] They/Them or He/Him
[.Orientation.] Very much pansexual
[.Status.] Single!

[.Personality.]
--------Zevthas is insanely curious! Thirsty for knowledge, charming and kind. Usually, he doesn't think of himself first, and sometimes is really stupid about self-preservation. But he's got a heart of gold, and wears it on his (hypothetical) sleeve.

[.Plot Ideas.]
--------He wanders a lot, so I'd love for him to wander into different pride's lands! Of course, I don't expect all of them to be welcoming to him, but if people are up to letting him come in, make merry and swap stories, let me know?
--------Romance! I love romance, and Zevthas strikes me as the type to accidentally woo others. I think it'd be nice for him to find a lady (or lad) on his travels that just falls head over heels with him...and maybe joins him on his travels?
--------Maybe an accidental heartbreak? idk but it'd be a fling of sorts~

[.Other Notes.]
-------- he muh babe.

[.Offers.]
--------

User Image

[.Species.] Lion
[.Pride/Pack/Etc.] Myrsky Syntynyt
[.Gender.] Female
--------[.Pronouns.] She/Her
[.Orientation.] 'Bisexual'
[.Status.] Much too young, but single and unplotted.

[.Personality.]
--------A warrior through and through. Persistent to the point of being, at times, reckless. Acts before she thinks, and hardly ever seems fazed at the thought of repercussions. As she gets older, she will think of nothing more than becoming strong and protecting her pride and family.

[.Plot Ideas.]
--------Uhhhh...Pride interactions? Playfights with other cubs? Actual fights? idk?

[.Other Notes.]
-------- she's so blank D:

[.Offers.]
--------

User Image

[.Species.] Lion
[.Pride/Pack/Etc.] None; Searching for one!
[.Gender.] Female
--------[.Pronouns.] She/Her or He/Him
[.Orientation.] Heterosexual
[.Status.] Single

[.Personality.]
--------Spacey. Her head is always in the clouds, and she speaks as if she'd distracted. Stocky and well-muscled, it's usually a surprise to find out that she's quite the vicious fighter.

[.Plot Ideas.]
--------I kind of want a male to fall for her and bring her to his pride? idk?

[.Other Notes.]
--------I imagine that her tuft of mane and her overall build can lead to some thinking she's just a young male.

[.Offers.]
--------

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:57 pm
Leopards

My leopards!
Pretty self-explanatory, but not all of my leopards will be here all the time, just the ones I have muses for!

Quote:
User Image

[.Species.] Leopard
[.Pride/Pack/Etc.] None. Solitary.
[.Gender.] Female
[.Orientation.] Bisexual
[.Status.] Single

[.Personality.]
--------Eyir is very...She can be creepy. she pops up out of nowhere, and end up being in just the right place at the right time. And those times are when a lion, cheetah, or anything else she deems 'worthy' is injured or sick. She has reasonable knowledge of most herbs, knows how to best mend wounds, and has a rather soothing, lovely voice.

[.Plot Ideas.]
--------Well, be out and about, be injured, and have her pop up?

[.Other Notes.]
--------She's pretty lanky.

[.Offers.]
--------

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:58 pm
Cheetahs

My cheetahs!
Pretty self-explanatory, but not all of my cheetahs will be here all the time, just the ones I have muses for!

Quote:
User Image

[.Species.] Cheetah
[.Pride/Pack/Etc.] None
[.Gender.] Male
--------[.Pronouns.] He/Him, It/It's
[.Orientation.] Pansexual
[.Status.] Single

[.Personality.]
--------Brash and rude, Sesk thinks of no one but himself. Even when he seems to be lending a helping paw, it's for selfish reasons; Either he's getting food, getting laid, or some kind of trinket to take back to his thicket. All around rather unpleasant, but the fact that he even helps others at all might betray a certain kindness to him.

[.Plot Ideas.]
--------Aside from a romance of some sort, maybe someone stumbling upon his little thicket and discovering/trying to steal his trinkets?

[.Other Notes.]
-------- By 'trinkets' I mean thing like...bones, teeth, feathers, shiny rocks/gems.

[.Offers.]
--------

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:59 pm
Hyenas

My hyenas!
Pretty self-explanatory, but not all of my hyenas will be here all the time, just the ones I have muses for!

Quote:
User Image

[.Species.] Hyena
[.Pride/Pack/Etc.] None
[.Gender.] Female
[.Status.] Tenatively taken?

[.Personality.]
--------An absolute DIVA. Tähti is used to getting her way, and as such looks down upon others that are not her or her...companion as lesser and unworthy. She will never get her own paws dirty, and if she does have to? Well, whatever she's doing will be done PERFECT.

[.Plot Ideas.]
-------- iunno. 8Y

[.Other Notes.]
--------

[.Offers.]
--------

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:00 pm
Wild Dogs

My wild dogs!
Pretty self-explanatory, but not all of my WD's will be here all the time, just the ones I have muses for!

Quote:
User Image

[.Species.] Wild Dog
[.Pride/Pack/Etc.] None
[.Gender.] Male
--------[.Pronouns.] He/Him
[.Orientation.] Pansexual
[.Status.] Single

[.Personality.]
--------Loyal, brave, and quick on his feet. Sieg stays out of trouble, and if he gets into some, he's quick to get himself out of it! He's loyal, but not to a fault.

[.Plot Ideas.]
--------My brain is dead.

[.Other Notes.]
--------He's very rarely seen without his hawk, Sonje. They're inseparable.

[.Offers.]
--------

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:02 pm
Cheetons/Leopons/Leotahs

My hybrids!
Pretty self-explanatory, but not all of my hybrids will be here all the time, just the ones I have muses for!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:03 pm
Familiars

My familiars!
Pretty self-explanatory, but not all of my familiars will be here all the time, just the ones I have muses for!

Quote:
User Image

[.Species.] Hawk
[.Pride/Pack/Etc.] N/a; Bonded to Sieg
[.Gender.] Female
[.Status.] Single!

[.Personality.]
--------Lively and always chattering is all I have for now ; u;'''

[.Plot Ideas.]
--------