Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:36 am
..: Sky Clan Plot Thread :..

The new year has brought a new alu'nadi to the Sky Clan. By (mostly) popular vote, a joining rogue has been given the title and the responsibility.

User Image

Samira was a bit surprised by the urging of her clan members to take up the position, but after seeing so many that supported her and wanted her to help lead them, she couldn't say no. She has impressed quite a few of the clan with her extraordinary memory and knowledge of the Sky Clan and the Ela as a whole simply from listening to the stories others have told her and asking questions. With the help of her new vulture companion, Samira is determined to unite the Sky Clan once again and help keep it running smoothly.

Her first mission is to appoint a nvwati, a male counterpart to her position. He will be a spiritual guide and will assist in tattooing as well. She is searching hardest for a born-in male to fill the role as her own joining rogue status - despite so much support - doesn't sit well with some of the Sky Clan members. Ideally this would be a cub, so Samira is searching hard for any couples within the Sky Clan that are trying to have cubs to hopefully put the bug in their ear that male cubs would be especially welcomed. If you have any Sky Clan breedings, any that are in the works, or are willing to start a breeding to supply the Clan with its nvwati, please comment below!

I'm also looking for Sky Clan members that support Samira's new leadership position and members that oppose it. This will hopefully set up future plots and mini-Metas. Don't be afraid to have SoA that oppose Samira - nothing will ever happen to your SoA (death, injury, being kicked from the pride, etc etc) unless you want it to. For now any that oppose the appointing of Samira will simply be grumbling in the background.

Also, on a lesser note, I'm looking for a mate for her! Considering the clans were all gathered recently he can be from any clan, although it would be a bit of a shotgun wedding if you will since they just met. Still, falling hard and fast does happen! And perhaps it's more of a tactical move. I could see her seeking out a male - perhaps older, wiser - that could help her with her new responsibilities. So toss 'em out! She'd definitely prefer a born-in male but a rogue who has been with the Ela for a while wouldn't get a hard pass either.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:19 am
I can offer a couple of guys for potential mates for her, both have very different personalities!

User Image

Tatyana Kanati is of the bird clan and is from a long line of Ela'wadiyi. He's actually related to Tawa'di. He is an older male and is very stoic, he could almost be described as boring really because nothing very big has ever happened to him so a shot gun wedding would turn his world upside down. He's old enough to know his own mind and if a lady came in to his life he would devote his time to her even if he wouldn't entirely know what that would entail. This would possibly be a political move for her but maybe they could fall in love down the line.

User Image

Captain awesome Manipi Aduladi is second gen Elawadiyi Earth clan, his mother and father were both rogues so he has no problem with rogues. His bunny companion Myrtus calls him captain awesome, he's basically never failed at anything he's tried to do, he's strong, confident but not egotistical, he knows he has limits he just hasn't found them yet, of course being raised in a safe pride where very few disasters have happened in his life time means he can be laid back and cheery. He would happily fall in to place as her mate and believes whole heartedly in love at first sight, he's a romantic so would probably sweep her off her feet if she let him. He's not small like a lot of ela males because of his rogue ancestry and would happily be her body guard if any nay-sayers got any ideas.

I'v also got two new sky clan members who joined during the tree ceremony Camillia & Lesia (lesia has a twin sister Leisa owned by Astoria so it may be fun to have a 3 way) who I'd happily have some rp's with as they will both be establishing their place in the clan.  

Syrius Lionwing

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:08 am
I have Chida, he won second place in the recent fighting ceremony. Chida is second Gen ela, his parents were rogue but he has only known ela. As per sky, they are about the mind and ideally that is what makes up Chida. He won his fights by stadegy and mind over matter. Only using their own weight against them and very rarely taking out claws. His mind is expansive and he loves learning. He would treat her right but. He doesn't know about girls much so the shot gun, he'd probably do what he can as a mate but it would adjusting. He'd understand of its stadegy and help her assess all options.

If whatever reason. You don't pick him, I can give up one if his cubs for the position. Also, he can help advise her as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:57 pm
Tatyana actually sounds like a perfect fit - the Sky and Bird clans met after the who Festival was over to name Samira the alu'nadi, so it would make sense if they had met during the time leading up to that and she asked him to return with her, both as a political mate and as a new friend. His tattoos would definitely interest/inspire her since El aren't 'supposed' to have sea-theamed tattoos only because they're land locked XD She's definitely been to the sea/seen ocean life so he'd definitely stand out to her in that respect and she'd love to learn about why he has them! Plus he's ooooold blood which would definitely be in favor with the more traditional Sky clan members.

Syrius Lionwing

She'd definitely be welcome to more friends within the Sky clan to help her out when she has questions about traditions or 'the way things are done' XD Plus, competing for the champion title and doing so well is definitely something to be proud of. She'd definitely consider one of his cubs if he has any for the position X3

Chi Sohma

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 pm
Awesome! I have time to rp this week if you'd like to get something going! He will happily tell her about his seaside tattoos he's a good story teller. Tho his water / sea themed tattoos are an ode to a seagull who told him about the beeg vater. Do you want to set up or should I? I can start something tomorrow when I'm not half asleep.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games