Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:59 am
gaia_star Welcome gaia_star

This is where I'll try to dig up RP for my characters. There are a few things going in that I'd love folks to know upfront so you can decide whether or not you'd like to write with me.

Notes

• As I'm the shop owner this means I might have more limited time to write. Please excuse any slowness. I am not a fast RPer but I certainly enjoy coming up with stories and adventures for my characters.

• I love romances. If I have any single characters they're all game for romance, so don't be shy suggesting or asking. Please keep in mind, though, that I leave all wooing and swooning up to my characters. So if we test something out and there isn't a connection or spark, I may have to let you know that it's just not going to work.

• Drama is great. I'm totally okay with dramatic RPs. Heartache, heartbreak, fights, sickness, tragedy, you name it, I'm likely going to be down. That said, I also love developing friendships, and all sorts of different relationships for my characters.

• Suggestions are welcome! If one of my characters looks like they'll fit one of your stories, feel free to ping me to see if I'm game. I love stories, and if I think it would work with my characters, I'll be down. I'm also open to making new characters (provided I've got the art/ability to do so) to help round out your stories and plots. If you want me to write someone specific, hit me up, and see if I'm interested.

• Friendly nudges are okay! I am busy, so let me stress again, my RPing ca be slow. Feel free to ping me about something that's on hold or hung up, but also understand that to run the shop I"m going to have to sometimes focus on behind-the-scenes-secrecy. Mwahaha. Be warned.

Still interested in writing? Feel free to scroll below to see what characters are available.

~ ~ ~ ~
Character Profiles
Zheria & gold Eveleth - Weyrwoman - High Reaches Weyr - Single/With Ink

C'lusi of blue Macuith

Ce'rian of green Cythereath - Weyrling @ High Reaches - ???

Shinnikan - Candidate @ High Reaches Weyr - With Kellen

Ch'el of blue Vardoth - High Reaches Weyr - Loves Fehrel

Alusia -- Kitchen Worker / Courtesan / Aged Out Candidate - With V'mel

H'sad and blue Cinonth - Wingrider @ High Reaches Weyr - Weyrmate to Dr'stan

Melka - Candidate - High Reaches Weyr - Single

K'din and green Feyeth - Wingrider - ???

D'cir & blue Dionyth -- Wingrider @ HR [Transfer] - Taken

Alerea & green Atlanth @ High Reaches Weyr - Single

Gr'del & brown Siriath - Ex-Candidatemaster - High Reaches Weyr - A'zal

Lusialu -- Candidate @ High Reaches - Single

Zyamel of brown Venandith - 19 - Wingrider @ High Reaches Weyr - Taken

F'vel & brown Yezmanth @ High Reaches Weyr - Taken

Olliah & gold Fianth // Weyrwoman Second @ High Reaches Weyr - Single

T'loa & bronze Niyath -- Wingrider @ HR - Weyrmate to Niall

S'del & bronze Kindeth -- Wingriders @ High Reaches Weyr - With A'ye

Eirana of green Favaleth - Wingrider / Single / High Reaches Weyr

K'vah of blue Nyenyezith

Y'zor of brown Isiyaloth - NPC Weyrling @ HR - Single

W'chir of brown Natchnith - Wingrider @ HR - Single

E'sul of green Nioweth - Wingrider @ HR - Single

G'vos of brown Hizulath - Wingrider @ HR - Ishkara / Aurinkoth

Razanel/url] - Candidate @ High Reaches Weyr - Single

Jahzli of gold Talibeth - High Reaches Weyr

Sh'han & green Xiasuth -- High Reaches Weyr - Weyrmate to K'var

Nedemar - Candidate - Single

Western Weyr:

T'mul of brown Braraith- Wingrider @ Western Weyr - Single

Kiri of green Felisath - Candidate @ Western Weyr - with Ky'ra

Tylefisan - Candidate @ Western Weyr - With Y'vel

R'min of blue Antereth -- Wingrider @ Western Weyr - With C'sar

El'rix of blue Valdivianth - Single

J'lar of blue Loreleth - Aged Out Candidate // Kitchenworker - ???

R'thell of green Triesteth -- Western Weyr - ???

Haraven - Candidate - Single

Valendyr -- Ex-Entertainer/Circus Folk / Future Candidate @ Western Weyr - With Z'ri

J'cheyn & green Savaceth @ Western -- Single

N'ceph & bronze Riventh -- Wingrider @ Western - Takenish

Nisina & gold Hezuithoth -- Retired Goldrider @ Western - Taken

Ryara of green Suryanth -- Wingrider -- Western Weyr -- Single

S'tehl of blue Sanrienth - Wingrider / Single / Western

Rahimar - Candidate - Western Weyr - Single

L'tia of green Alihath - weyrmate of Joh'do (Pach)

Z'ral of brown Seiphoth

Ro'kim of green Suisanth - Western Weyr - Single

N'sarl of bronze Uskatath - Western Weyr

Unaffiliated
C'rian of brown Kronoseth - Trader / Unaffiliated - Weyrmate to Aishe

T'sal and green Zayinth - Trader / Non-Affiliated - No Idea Anymore

Th'res & blue Sozanth - Circus / Daredevil - Single

E'ros & blue Amoranth @ Everywhere - Single

WIPs/Not Yet Started

Feiliah - Candidate @ HRW - Single
Br'nit of ??? - ??? (Brother of Li'tt)
Chaufrey -- Captain / Journeyman Seacrafter - Single
M'vey & blue Zenoth -- Wingrider @ High ReacheS Weyr - Complicated
R'lon & brown Hiatanth -- Wingrider @ Western Weyr -- Helping Aid in Threadfighting Tactics - Complicated
Az'ray & green Cheliseth -- Trader @ Western for C'yx
Velosen -- Candidate/Weyrbrat @ High Reaches - Single
Iilan -- Candidate @ Somewhere [Transfer] - Taken
Jhemri -- Mindhealer @ Somewhere [Transfer] - Single
Lord Dusk -- Healer / Dealer / Trader - Single
??? -- Nua's Little Bro -- Western Weyr - Single
??? of green ??? -- ????
I'tan of bronze Rizoth -- Mr. Hobags -- High Reaches Weyr -- Single
??? of green ??? -- ???
??? of green ??? -- ???
F'dir of blue ??? -- Western Weyr -- Unavailable
??? of green ??? - ???
D'mon & bronze Thistreth - Weyrleader - High Reaches Weyr - With Y'mar
N'zol & bronze Havarth - Wingleader of Ophuchus Wing - High Reaches Weyr - ???
V'res of brown Tagtarth :: Weyrlingmaster Assistant :: Masterharper
Padmia - Headwoman - High Reaches Weyr - Single
R'mor & bronze Junenth - Weyrleader - Western Weyr - Weyrmate to A'ral
Elysia & gold Sheyoth - Weyrwoman Second - Western Weyr - SIngle
K'tos & brown Minoth -- Weyrleader Second -- Western Weyr - Complicated
O'rax & blue Hiyuth -- Wingleader of Boreus Wing -- Western Weyr - Single
Faroe & gold Neliath -- Wingleader of Eurus Queen's Wing -- Western Weyr - Single
Liat & blue Orioth -- Weyrlingmaster -- Western Weyr - Single
T'nar of brown Brixuth :: Wingrider :: Uta -- Western - Single (L'tia's dad)
O'res and green Korath -- Councilman - Zanoma Camp - Single
V'dal and blue Quinth -- Councilman - Zanoma Camp - Single
Yesida and blue Aranith -- Councilman - Zanoma Camp - Single
Lord Gansley -- Lord Holder of Nabol Hold - with Teo
Riyana & gold Nimonth -- Senior Gold of Nabol Hold - Single
Kaladren - Candidate -- Pro-Nabolese Snot
Haraven - Candidate -- Western Weyr
N'shal & bronze Zeboranth :: Wingsecond :: Uta -- Western Weyr
Eniah & white Azimenth :: Wingsecond :: Uta -- Western Weyr
T'ghor & green Fiyalth :: Wingsecond :: Uta -- Western Weyr
L'rul & bronze Taralth:: Wingsecond :: Uta -- High Reaches Weyr
N'zol & bronze Havarth :: Wingleader :: Uta -- High Reaches Weyr
M'rel & brown Fidranth :: Wingsecond :: Uta -- High Reaches Weyr
V'lon & bronze Otreyuth :: Wingsecond :: Uta -- High Reaches Weyr
Z'gal & bronze Simaranth :: Wingsecond :: Uta -- High Reaches Weyr
N'tel & bronze Farrenth :: Wingsecond :: Uta -- High Reaches Weyr
E'nyn of bronze Thuhoth :: Wingrider :: Western Weyr
Forouza of gold Jelphinath - Western Weyr
K'sel of green Meranath[/ur] - HR
N'yet of bronze Engelienth - HR -
N'yul of green Suraceth - ???
Jinaki of blue Amidonth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:21 am
Priority Plots, Stories, & Long-Term Things!
If interested, just post here, DM me on Discord, or PM me.

High Reaches Weyr

Olliah & gold Fianth

• Romance I wouldn't mind finding her a lover or long-term partner. Because darnit, she needs something good in her overworked and stressed life! So far she's had established past relationships with men but for a solid plot I'd be down for someone of any gender if it worked.

I'd be open for just about anything, though whoever pursues her romantically is probably going to be in for a bit of a long-haul... She's been used by K'ienn (played by Teiha) so I feel might be suspicious of anyone who starts to get sweet on her. Not because she might not be interested back but... she sometimes feels they might be hoping for a favor, or interested in her only due to her unique position as Weyrwoman Second.

I'm also open to further heartache, sadness, drama, whatever.

• Past Foster Children Olliah loves family. She's never been able to have children her own. She's taken to fostering children when she can; not usually as babes, but older children and teens, just due to her duty to Fianth and the Weyr. Her foster children likely were still raised in the creche, but she tried to be there for them as she could. It's likely some of her fosterlings are Candidates now, or even grown adults. Whether or not they're riders is up to you. She certainly tried to be good to any fosterlings she took under her wing. I do feel like she probably wouldn't have been able to foster more than three or four. She was most able to do so before she became Weyrwoman Second, but she's a rebel/crazy enough to have tried even after.

1. TAKEN
    2. TAKEN
    3. TAKEN

Most recently she's possibly going to foster Tia (played by Druid Tigeress).

• The Resident HR Department Olliah is here to help. She's the more approachable side of High Reaches Weyr. If your riders or worker has a concern, complaint, issue... bring it up with Olliah. She'll do what she can, or at least bring it up to the right people.

• Family Olliah came from a large family. She has a good handful of siblings still alive, though some might have been killed by Thread. They're all adults though so if you'd like to write one of her brothers or sisters (it's possible some of them Impressed in other Weyrs?) I wouldn't mind a family reunion.

• Healing Hands Part of Olliah's job as Weyrwoman Second is to help administer aid to riders scored from Threadfall. While she was not trained at Healer Hall, she has been helping out as best she has been able. She's no Moreta, but she is able to help. I wouldn't mind letting her try to patch up one of your characters, if you don't mind someone lathering you up with redwort.

• Friends -- Best Friend Olliah could se some real friends. She considers Zheria a good friend but also knows she seems to fall well under her thumb as a pawn. I wouldn't mind if there was someone at the Weyr she could genuinely fall back on and trust. Someone she's gotten to know over her Turns. This could be a friend she had since her Candidacy, or a new arrival. If her life starts getting complicated with Fianth and Krahsujunth, the K'ienn situation, and other stress... a good friend would be good.

• Fianth RP Fianth would like to make some more friends.. and always has time for past clutch babies who still remember she's Mom. She's also way down for any sort of hatchling/weyrling RP even if the babies aren't her own. Friends, exes, you name it, she wants it... unless you're Yisketh. :c She's still sore at you. Huff. She'll be sitting by Krahsujunth, thanks.

Jalarus
  • Healing Heartache Jalarus has had some trouble lately. He's aged out from Candidacy, his first and thus far only love passed away, and he's nothing but a grunt in the kitchens. He's currently struggling finding a place. He doesn't know what to do with himself... Candidacy had given him a sense of belonging, but without it, he feels pretty adrift. He's lonely. While he's been faithful and loyal to his deceased love for Turns, while he might not feel he should ever move on, I don't want him lonely forever. And neither would his dead love, Kharin.

Similar to Olliah, he's not the sort to just naturally fall into a relationship easily. He'd likely be resistant at first, or at least it would surprise him. He's got a bit of self-doubt these days, but once his loyalty is obtained, you'll have it for life.

I'd be game with this going two ways -- give him someone good and a cute OTP. Or, depending, you an give him someone unhealthy and toxic. His loyalty is hard to shake, and he's a bit morally grey due to his upbringing. He doesn't really know he can or have any better.

He's a big man -- tall, broad, very strong, if not perhaps the most handsome. But he's rugged and rough and knows how to break a person into pieces if necessary. Not that there's much of that required in the Weyr.

• Drinking Buddies Lately he's been taking to drinking away his woes. He's not an alcoholic...though the longer he drinks, the more worried I get he's getting closer to the line. He grew up with a very seedy beginning, and alcohol a very common problem. Right now, he's drinking when things cut deep. He's been struggling with the newest clutch, and of course, struggling tring to figure out where to go, what to do. He could use someone to share a drink with him regularly enough... Or maybe someone to try to pry that alcohol out of his hands. He's already depressed-- the drinking doesn't really help long-term.

• Talent Anyone? All Jalarus grew up knowing how to do is to sleep with folks and to fight. Mostly the latter, though the former happened easily enough. While he learned to read (mostly) and write, he never was officially crafted or taught. He knows how to fight -- with swords, daggers, and his fists -- but he doesn't really have anything useful to give the Weyr or Pern outside of being the heavy lifter of things. He's physically strong, but it's possible finding a new niche might point him in a better direction. I wouldn't mind him dabbling in some crafts... maybe he'll have a hidden talent?

Not sure if there are any out there interested in trying to teach this old dog some new tricks, but who knows what might come of it? I'm also willing to watch him faaaaaaail. xD

• Cute Small Things Jalarus might be big and not-so-handsome and depressed, but he tries to bottle it up. He's a private person by nature, and doesn't seem to have too many friends, even after some Turns as a Candidate. For all his scariness, he does have the potential to be a very gentle and sweet guy. Put him around babies or small children and he will be very vigilant in their care... or at least very tolerant of whatever they might do. He makes a good walking jungle gym, or nice quiet tea party guest. The same can be said with animals of any age. He doesn't say much, but he would tolerate being a roost for small feline kittens. Seeing him around weyrling dragons would be cute, or littles in general; or if you have a crecheworker who needs a hands, Jal would be your guy.

• Fights / Bodyguard Jalarus also makes a good fall guy for those who think him stupid, or let his quiet nature fool you. He's the sort to accept his lot, especially at this depressed stage of his life. Nothing has quite worked out like he had hoped, and at this point, anything worse would just be par for the course. I'd be willing to get him into any sort of trouble. He'd get into a fight with someone if he had reason -- and whatever or not he knew the person whose honor he was trying to restore. If he thinks someone is deserving of missing a few teeth, he probably wouldn't have any trouble making it happen. He's also a pretty good bodyguard... not that he'd expect anyone in the Weyr to need one. But if ever they needed help getting somewhere, or were out and about in one of the seedier Holds, he'd at least go along if asked.

• Crush? Jalarus may not think he's ready to move on, but he's also not completely blind. He knows how to appreciate a handsome man, or even a beautiful one. Or maybe that average looking joe looks like a million marks to him... I think if anyone ever caught his eye, they'd never know. But he'd know. And he'd pine from afar, for all that he'd beat himself up over it, too. But sometimes, those fuzzy feelings crop up at the worst places, and over the worst people. This can be completely unrequited.... or not, if you're feeling adventurous.

C'lusi & blue Macuith
  • Weyrling Friends I would love any and all weyrling RP. I'd particularly like it if he made a friend or two? He's pretty good around all sorts, and is generally a congenial guy. He was always a bit flirty as a Candidate, and while that's toned down (sort of) as a weyrling -- he knows, no pants feelings, kthx -- he is the sort of guy who likes to give compliments. He's been running around High Reaches since he was 8 Turns old. He's a good protective brother... and wouldn't mind taking anyone under his figurative wing.

• Best Friends Ftw! Ok, this could grow out of the Weyrling Pal plot, or just be its own thing. As mentioned, C'lusi has been running around the Weyr since he was 8 Turns old. He's gotten in and out of trouble and has to have made good friends with someone. I wouldn't mind someone making him a bff, or if you want to backdate something I'd be happy to work that out too. This could be male or female, doesn't matter to him.

• Broken Hearts & Exes So. Uh. Yeah. C'lusi has quite the history of bedmates. He's a lover of love, and while he's always been pining for some sort of OTP romance, he's never been satisfied. He seems to find himself distracted, and tends to wonder what it's like to be with others as soon as he gets what he wants. He tries not to break hearts, but it's happened... a lot. I wouldn't mind having some past loves he can bump into, or maybe some new hhearts he can break. He's pretty all about Macuith right now, so some of this might have to happen later (or be backdated to before Impression). He's pretty charming, so he'll also happily take any characters in need of an unrequitted crush. This can be kids his age, boy or girls, or older characters. C'lusi was never very discerning when it came to who he slept with, though he seems to much prefer men.

• Just a Bluerider // Who Are You Again? Yeah, I wouldn't mind having him run into any more judgmental riders or weyrfolk out there. He was a Candidate, and is peripherally aware of High Reaches culture of metallic love.... but at this point in his life he's never been looked down on so blatantly. I'd be curious to see what comes of it. His sister IS the Weyr's newest goldrider, though, so it wold be particularly interesting to me if he compares his sister's treatment with his own. Or starts seeing the double-standards firsthand. This could be a small infraction or something big. Bring on the drama. And the trouble.

Shinnikan

Alusia

H'sad & blueCinonth

Western Weyr

Kiri

Tylefisan

Unaffiliated / Other Places

T'sal & green Zayinth

C'rian & brown Kronoseth

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:35 am
Family Connections!

Please DM or PM me if interested in making family connections so we can talk it out!

Western Weyr

[53] R'mor of bronze Junenth
Weyrleader of Western Weyr
Impressed at 26 to bronze Junenth
Had some children before then due to Flights and/or sewing oats
Had some children after because he is fond of children.
Has raised kids but also has relied on the creche. Is happy to be there for any known children as he can!

[84] Roriana - Mother - Greenrider - Open to anyone!
[97] V'kimor - Father - Retired Bluerider - Open to anyone!

Siblings
[57] Ro'kim - Greenrider - Brother at Western Weyr - Uta
[54] Vikoria - Crafter or Weyrfolk Sister -- Aged Out -- Never Impressed - Open
[50] R'vek of green Gaventh -- Brother -- Died during Threadfall
[48] Viana - Bluerider - Western Weyr - Open to anyone!
[45] V'mor - Greenrider - Western Weyr - Open to anyone!

Ex-Lovers
L'cal of blue Sindeth (Mr Cheri)
??? Possible someone during Candidacy
??? Possible someone during his 20s-30s
??? Possible someone during his 20s-30s
Any possible lady who had his children or carried his children due to Flightlust or just some good times.

Children
These children are all . One thing to note is that R'mor once had a weyrmate of L'cal of blue Sindeth. They were together for at least 13 Turns. They broke up in Turn 3569. Some may have known L'cal as "other Dad". L'cal was controlling and possessive though, and what ultimately killed their relationship was L'cal cheating on him. A'ral has been with R'mor since 3572.

[28] Son or Daughter -- Rider or Non-Rider or Candidate
[27] Son or Daughter -- Rider or Non-Rider or Candidate
[25] R'min of blue Antereth (Uta)
[21] Ky'ra of gold Zultoloth (Mr Cheri)
[21] Ryara of green ??? (Uta)
[20] Akaris of green Samodith (Meepfur)
[19] A'mor of brown Kaveth -- Candidate (Faesinger)
[18] Son or Daughter -- Rider or Non-Rider or Candidate
[17] Haraven - Candidate - Uta
[15] Son or Daughter -- Non-Rider or Candidate
[14] Son or Daughter -- Non-Rider or Candidate
[12] Son or Daughter -- Non-Rider

I am always willing to write in more older ones in due to flights and/or just results from sewing his wild oats as a young weyrbrat. Thus far he doesn't have any young ones as he's been devoted to L'cal and now A'ral.

High Reaches Weyr

[54] D'mon of bronze Thistreth
Weyrleader of High Reaches Weyr

Parents
[79] Demorien - Mother - Lower Caverns Worker - Available
[83] Ve'mon of bronze Brulonth - Father - Wingrider - Available

Siblings
[59] Sister - Open - Greenrider
[57] Brother - Open! - Brownrider
[54] Be'ren of bronze Silmarath - Mr Cheri (twin)
[52] Sister - Open - Never Impressed
[48] Sister - Open - Bluerider
[44] Brother - Open - Never Impressed
[39] Sister - Open - Greenrider
[37] Brother - Open - Twin - Bronzerider
[37] Brother - Open - Twin - Greenrider
[35] V'riel of bronze Raizunth - Brother - Wingrider - demon_pachabel
[32] Sister - Open - Greenrider
[31] Brother - Open - Bluerider

Children
D'mon has many children from flights and/or just being thirsty over the Turns. Some of these are half-siblings, others full. It doesn't matter to D'mon--if he knows about them, he'll try to be a Dad, but in the usual rider way. The kids were mostly raised in the creche unless the mother was more nurturing. He wasn't a bad Dad, but especially after he became Weyrleader (and he was a Wingleader before then) his presence could vary.

[?] Z'von of bronze Dhremorath - Wingrider/Assistant Weyrlingmaster - Mr. Cheri

[38]
[34]
[33]
[32] Brother - Aged Out
[29]
[27]
[24] Z'von of bronze Dhremorath - Wingrider - Mr Cheri
[22] Candidate - Uta
[20] Damia of white Rilonth - Wingrider - Mr Cheri
[18] E'sul of green Nioweth - Wingrider - Uta
[17] Candidate
[15] Candidate
[14] Candidate

Holds & Halls & Unaffiliated

High Reaches Weyr Derg XP Stats

Queen's Wing
Weyrwoman Zheria of gold Eveleth
HP: 51
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 6
Flame Length: 6
General Stamina: 8
General Agility:6
Between Accuracy: 6
Pain Resilience: 9
Instinct: 6
Luck: 6

Queen's Wing
Olliah of gold Fianth
HP: 42
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 12
Flame Length: 7
General Stamina: 10
General Agility: 6
Between Accuracy: 7
Pain Resilience: 7
Instinct: 7
Luck: 11

Trespassers
C'lusi of blue Macuith
HP: 27
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 8
Flame Length: 9
General Stamina: 8
General Agility: 16
Instinct: 6

Trespassers Wing
S'del of bronze Kindeth
HP: 45
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 5
Flame Length: 8
General Stamina: 13
General Agility: 3
Between Accuracy: 2
Pain Resilience: 9
Instinct: 4
Luck: 3

Gr'del of brown Siriath
HP: 37
Status Effect:
XP:
Flame Length: 8
General Stamina: 10
General Agility: 6
Between Accuracy: 7
Instinct: 7

Hurricane Wing
H'sad of blue Cinonth
First Wave
HP: 25
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 7
Flame Length: 9
General Stamina: 6
General Agility: 11
Pain Resilience: 8
Instinct: 8
Luck: 8

Permanent Limp

Burning Aces Wing
Zyamel of brown Venandith
Both Waves
HP: 42 / 29 +5 = 34 - 2= 32 - 5 = 27 - 1= 26 - 5: 21 - 6= 15 +5 = 20 + 5 = 25 +5 = 30 + 12 = 42 - 11 = 31 - 13 = 18 - 11 = 7 +18 = 25
Status Effect:
XP: Extra +5 XP anywhere
Target Accuracy: 2 +1
Flame Length: 2 +1 +1
General Stamina: 4 +3 +2
General Agility: 2
Between Accuracy: 2 +1
Pain Resilience: 4 +1 +2 +2
Instinct: 1 +2
Luck: 2

Dragon Damage Notes: Deep Wound to Right Hip & Tail Base // Bitten Tongue // Extensive left shoulder, left side of neck, partial wingsail; light tail tip damage; severe fire damage on chest and right foreleg from wingmate. Moderate hole in the middle of his left wingsail; moderate Thread damage to his right forelimb

Rider Damage Notes: A burn from the heat of a wingmates flame on he right leg.

TRESPASSERS
E'sul of green Nioweth - First Wave
HP: 24 - 1: 23 -8 = 15
Status Effect:
XP:
Flame Length: 6
General Stamina: 6
General Agility: 8
Between Accuracy: 9
Instinct: 9
Luck: 6.

Burning Aces Wing
Ce'rian of green Cythereath
First Wave
HP: 19
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 3
Flame Length: 4
General Stamina: 2
General Agility: 12

Weyrling's Wing
Weyrling Ch'el of blue Vardoth
HP: 18
Status Effect:
XP: +3
Target Accuracy: 0
Flame Length: +1
General Stamina: 0
General Agility: 0
Between Accuracy: 0
Pain Resilience: +1
Instinct: 0
Luck: +1

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Western Weyr Derg XP Stats

Flame's Fury Wing
J'lar of blue Loreleth
HP: 23
Status Effect:

XP:
Target Accuracy: 3
Flame Length: 7
Between Accuracy: 3
Pain Resilience: 3
Instinct: 3

- - -

Queen's Wing
Elysia of gold Sheyoth
HP:45 HP
Status Effect:

XP:
General Stamina: 7
General Agility: 4
Between Accuracy: 5
Pain Resilience: 4 +1
Luck: 4

Star Flame Wing
First Wave
R'min of blue Antereth
HP: 27
Status Effect:

XP:
Flame Length: 5
General Stamina: 5
Pain Resilience: 4
Instinct: 5
Luck: 7

Star Flame Wing
J'cheyn of green Savaceth // Second Wave
HP: 19
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 4 +3
General Stamina: 4
General Agility: 7 +3
Between Accuracy: 5 +2
Pain Resilience: 4 +1
Instinct: 4 +2

Notos Wing
K'tos of brown Minoth
HP: 40 - 2 = 38
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy:
Flame Length: 5 +1
General Stamina: 7
Between Accuracy:
Pain Resilience: 5
Luck: 4

Flame's Fury Wing
L'tia of green Alihath
HP: 20
Status Effect:
Damage Notes:

XP:
Target Accuracy: 4
General Stamina: 4
General Agility: 9
Between Accuracy: 4
Pain Resilience: 4

Star Flame Wing
Kiri & green Felisath
HP: 18
Status Effect:

XP:
Target Accuracy: 2
Flame Length: 2
Pain Resilience: 2
Instinct: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:36 am
Kiri -- Impression
The brown-haired girl had watched Aryale carefully, stealing a glance over at Bukichi as the other also retreated. Was this it? Was their trio now a duo? It was a little difficult to say, especially as the golden queen stopped to turn and look at another on the Sands. Not long after, her eyes were drawn to another green that approached; the small one that had come from one of the eggs torn open earlier.

Was this one meant for Aryale? The green certainly didn't look red-eyed or upset, so perhaps she was here to investigate? There was a sweet cheep, and movement from the Queen. But it wasn't to Aryale that the green came to; for half a moment, she wondered if it might be Bukichi. But no, instead, the little green came up to her and looked at her with nothing but the sweetest, and most beautiful rainbow regard.

Kiri had once desired to work with felines. She had been so certain of her destiny, Turns ago, that she had never given thought of dragon, Search, or Impression. But to gaze down into those vibrant eyes, everything Kiri had thought she knew, thought she'd understood, washed away in an instant. One moment, she had been alone, and the next, her entire being found its missing piece. Impression was near indescribable, or so the riders said, and Kiri now, finally, truly understood.

How easily Felisath fit with her; no longer did she have one heart, but three; no longer was she of one mind, but two. Every breath was echoed, every feeling magnified, sometimes in time together, sometimes differently. Immediately, she felt nothing but a true, overpowering love; a love that filled the gaping emptiness that sat quietly ignored within the depths of her heart. How easily Felisath found all that buried hurt, all that wretched grief and despair; how easily the green wrapped herself tight about her soul, and sent nothing but comfort to her core. The grief wasn't judged; simply accepted, and comforted. She might be down a mother, father, and brother--but she now had Felisath. A friend, a sister, a being whose bond was far stronger, and far more secure. Never again would she be left alone; never agai would she need to laugh loud to hide her pain, or be the strong one because it was easier than being vulnerable. Her secrets were safe with Felisath, and oh, how badly did this green need Kiri in return.

Though the green's touch filled all the holes and tenderly brushed over every wound, hurt, embarrassment, and fear; the grief that weighed her down was shared, lightened; and it was a burden Felisath would never grow weary carrying.

"Oh--" it was all the girl could choke out, the sudden surge of beloved feeling, the sudden relief of knowing that even if things got bad, even if she lost K'din, C'ryn, Ky'ra, Aryale... She would still have Felisath. "Until the very end?" She hardly heard herself ask it, already knew the answer even as she spoke it.

The tender green gave a small croon, reaching forward to tenderly press her head against the girl. For now and for always. Dropping to her knees--she almost felt woozy from feeling--she wrapped arms about the delicate little darling, and wept.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:37 am
Injury Notes
C'lusi is down a right arm and scars on his back and leg.
Macuith is down a right forearm, with scars on his back, side.

Kindeth has a permanent limp.
Antereth has a permanent limp.
Cinonth has a permanent limp.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:37 am
NPC FLIGHT DRAGON NOTES:

Th'ler & blue Tarmicath HR
xXx

Base points for blue: 45pts
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Male rider: +2
Blue: +5

Total: 67

Strength: 5
Speed: 22
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 10
Wits: 15

Th'ler

Th'ler drank the kool-aid of High Reaches, but doesn't seem to mind. He can still be "just" a blue rider and have his pride. What does he care what others think when Tarmicath chose him above any other? He doesn't need a title to be a hero, and is happy to support those in charge. Staunchly devoted to High Reaches Weyr, this dark-haired man, originally from Tillek, is ready to serve and protect.

Tarmicath
10 Turns.
A large blue, Tarmicath is more playful and charming than His--but just as serious when it comes to duty. He's relatively friendly and is the sort of blue to live-in-the-moment. He's certainly a lover of beautiful things--and does fancy himself a beautiful being, as well.

- - - -  

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:38 am
gaia_crown  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:39 am
gaia_angelleft  

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Masterharper