Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
who up click like

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

obligatory poll
  obligatory answer
  obligatory second option
  obligatory humorous choice
View Results

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:12 pm
My favorite thing about Gaia is that some of the interfaces haven't changed at all in 10 years. Even after they switched to the modern/sleek look.

I've grown up so much that I'm basically a different person now but this guild still has a special place in my heart. Sending my love out to you all. (And a formal apology for what a shitty little kid I must have been holy s**t)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:04 am
FangzV
My favorite thing about Gaia is that some of the interfaces haven't changed at all in 10 years. Even after they switched to the modern/sleek look.

I've grown up so much that I'm basically a different person now but this guild still has a special place in my heart. Sending my love out to you all. (And a formal apology for what a shitty little kid I must have been holy s**t)

My favorite things were Pinball, zOMG, and having gaia cash cards that worked! Those were proud days. Remaining still, I love dressing my avatar in variations and saving it as an outfit. It makes it easy to find items in my inventory.  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:13 am
i'm over the moon to see someone make a brand new post awesome! 4laugh
i was forever addicted to aquariums i just loved decorating and adding new fish and moving it around and listening to the music. I even have the music from it to listen to on my profile for nostalgia. I also loved the fishing i would just fish all day sometimes. town browsing was nice too I enjoyed decorating and seeing other ppls homes and hanging out..

i was a lil party animal back then lol i'm a lot more boring now but still love being able to be on gaia.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:04 am
I really liked the way the tanks once were. And I got all the thank you letters. they were inexpensive and I was able to give them to some friends each month. The theater and my friends were still on here.  

Christmas Spirit Faerie

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:52 pm
The loss of the flash games and not being able to port them or remake them in html5.. i'm not super techy but that's what i hear would be the easiest. just some way for avatars and folks to hang together and play the simplest game while chatting for just lil rewards. I rly enjoyed that.

and the forum events! like the easter forum events where you click the presents or eggs! i so enjoyed those. the egg brick break game this year it was fun for about 5 min at least tho blaugh i dont wanna judge as if i know how to do better though. but back in the days of farmville man this place was happening! do kids say happening? probably not if i'm saying it rofl

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games