StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:11 pm
Please excuse the dust and any goo you may step in ~

I absolutely love to RP but my muse can be very fickle. I go through phases where I respond multiple times a day and other phases where it can take me months depending on my time constraints. However, I always come back, and feel free to poke me in the meantime. Even when I'm not feeling the RP I can usually do some plotting.

On my ponies I'm only listing the prior engagements that have been set up on a concrete basis and/or those that already have agreements. If you have a Soq involved with one of mine that's not listed that you would like listed let me know.

Interested in a Pony and wish to know more than what's here? My teepee is usually up to date. Also has more in depth info on back stories and personalities.

Feel free to PM or quote me here.

Now on to my plots ect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:13 pm
~The Ladies~

User Image

Name: Decadent
Nickname: Deca
Preferences: Dislikes everyone (so any will do)
Status: In a relationship with Pollux but may be swayed by a pretty face

About: Deca had a rough foalhood defined by repeated abandonment and still struggles with what is considered appropriate behavior around others. She grew up alone without even a companion and still refuses to let anyone get close to her for fear of being abandoned again. She lives with a slightly silly but protective dino stallion that refuses to leave her alone in a cliffside cave in the woods. Her rose garden is her pride and joy.

Current Plots:
Beauty is the Beast: Deca takes advantage of the poor Dino who happens to stumble across her clearing, turning him into a kind of servant. Over time she becomes fond of him and a relationship develops, much to her dismay.

Seeking: Deca is in need of someone to teach her how to play nice. Or to maybe egg on her anger. Either which way she's not very nice for the most part and if you need someone to fill the role of the angry anti-social she's your girl. While Deca is currently pretty involved with Ryghann's Pollux they are not lifemated and if a pretty enough face came along she could probably be persuaded to fling. Especially if they happen to have a personality as strong as or stronger than hers.

Breedings:
1. Open (plotted fling)
2. Open (preferably plotted)
3. Reserved for Lifemate

User Image

Name: Kasandra Lynn
Nickname: Kally
Preferences: All loving Pan (all breeds, gender, sizes welcome)

About: Despite having been ripped from a happy foalhood to grow up in a life of servitude Kally is one of the sweetest mares you will ever meet. She lives on the beach and aspires to make others happy. She is the student of a an elderly Medicine Stallion and one day hopes to be a healer like him. She hopes to one day find true love and never gives up the dream of one day reuniting with her family.

Current Plots:
Growing into a Healer: Meeting others and helping them is her main directive in life at the moment.

Seeking: Kally is in need of someone to help her fill in a plot of being taken advantage of. She is extremely giving and helpful and I'm looking for someone who would take advantage of that, use her, possibly fling, and leave. RP would be appreciated but is not needed.
Other than that I'm not against a couple of flings. RP would be nice but plots are fine. They would need to be with someone who has her convinced of love as she is seeking a happily ever after.

In the end I would like to see her lifemated/lovemated. Any LM would need to help fulfill various plots involving finding her family (I'm flexible on how they would be fulfilled depending on her mate's personality) and I would absolutely want at least some RP, which could be started while she is still trying to fill in her being taken advantage of plot. Any gender or breed is acceptable as Kally is pansexual. Any prospects with Kalona blood would require a little extra tlc considering her past.

Breedings:
1. Open (plotted fling)
2. Open (preferably plotted)
3. Reserved for Lifemate  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:14 pm
~The Sirs~

User Image

Name: Eldrin Bright-Tail
Nickname: Eldrin, El
Preferences: he likes his ladies but doesn't discriminate size or breed

About: Eldrin is a friendly wanderer who likes meeting others and helping out those who need it. He tries to be charming and is a bit of a ladies man.

Current Plots:
Ghosts of the Past: After a traumatic event that led to the death of his pregnant lifemate, Eldrin lost all of his memories prior to coming to the Kawani lands. Now he wanders aimlessly seeing things that may help him patch the holes in his memory.

Past Plots:
A Dalliance of Convenience: After repeatedly meeting a mare in various ruins Eldrin ended up having a fling. However when the mare informed him she was with foal she also revealed she was soon to be lifemated. Eldrin stayed with her long enough to help raise his foals before he was off again trying to find himself.

Seeking: El is good with anything from lightly plotted flings to heavy RP. He likes the mares, sorry gents. I'm not against lifemating him but I would like RP for that and a bit of plotting as I want to see his LM be the one to help him with his memory problem and come to terms with his tragic past. Plots and/or rp preferred but not required.

Breeding: (these are in no particular order. I plan to go by who is available)
1. Atriposti Done
2. Flidais (HoneyTeaTree)
3. Aiesha (Ryghann)
4. Clara (AstoriaFallen)
5. Reserved for Clara LM

User Image

Name: 甘い死 (Amai Shi)
Nickname: Shi
Preferences: anyone who feels he's worthy

About: Amai Shi lives alone where ever he pleases whenever he pleases though he does prefer someplace where he can watch the change of the seasons. He's friendly if a little shy and quiet. Has a tendency to collect bones and other symbols of death.

Current Plots: N/A

Past Plots:
Growing up less than: Shi's mother was a wily vixen and tricked his gentle father into a fling. She fled once she knew she was with foal and raised the babies on her own with the intent to turn them into spreaders of chaos and discord like herself. From the beginning Shi was a disappointment to her. He much preferred spending quiet time alone to making others miserable. She made no secret of her displeasure with him and eventually disowned and banished him, leaving Shi to wander homeless as he pleased.

Seeking: Male or female makes no difference to him. He doesn't really want to settle down so flings are preferable unless a good plot comes along. Still working on his personality so more to come. Plots and/or rp preferred but not required.

Breeding: (these are in no particular order. I plan to go by who is available)
1. open
2. open
3. open
etc.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 pm
And off we go *pushes ponies forward*  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300