Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:32 pm
Back on Gaia after a hiatus and I want to try and get more involved with the SoA that I have. I'd love to have any plots for them, be they friends, enemies, flings or mates.

User Image

Morohtar is set to go to an I/T pride, but he has to make his way there. He is a fiercely loyal and protective lion. He is a sweetheart and kind of naive for a former rouge. He hasn't seen that much turmoil in his life.

User Image

I never really got to use Amunet'Mosi after I won her. I'd love to try and do some rp's with her. She is a slave in the Mwezi and doesn't seem to care that much about her position or what others think of her.

User Image

Alun is pretty much open to anything.

User Image

Azibo'Mitya is the God of Dirt. He is open to anything and is a very laid back dude.

User Image

Vreis needs to take his quest. Also open to anything.

User Image

Member of the Myrsky, he is open to anything.

User Image

Aed is a member of the Aegnori'hini and is open to anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:53 am
Heyo! Wanted to let you know both Alun and Aed are adults now! Also Alun's former pride, the Dvergr, is integrating into the Aegnor'hini, so he has a choice of joining the Aegnor as a full member [likely with the addition of Jotunn to his rank since he's so pale], joining the Coileani with a few others, or finding his own way in the world!

Also, the Jini-msemi disbanded, sadly. There's a couple of options for Vreis; going his own way or seeing if he fits in the branch-off Tutaamka-jivu!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:31 pm
Das Tor

Alun is an adult. I just didn't have his adult cert uploaded. I saw the old pride was joining the Aegnor'hini, was curious but worried that with his pale pelt what rank he't have. Jotunn sounds interesting.

Aed is an adult, I just can't find his adult art or cert.

As for Vreis, I'll look into the Tutaamka-jivu, since I don't really have a plan for him, aside from maybe being rouge, but being in a pride would be nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:38 pm
BastetAmun

Hello! :'3 I have a couple of plot offers?

First, I'm interested in seeing of your Alun was interested in having a plotted-connection with my AbĂ­odun? They look very similar in in color, and it might be fun to plot around them coming from the same area or a distant relation?
User Image

Second, I have a cub in Stormborn that is also very pale. If your lion is talented at reaving, she would love to have someone take her on as a pupil while her mother adjusts to recently being promoted to Captain.
User Image

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:08 pm
In Good Faith

Alun is from the Dveger pride that never really got off the ground. So, I'm pretty open to doing either of those plots. Which ever one you'd like. I think he'll be joining the Aegnor'hini though.

Niddhogg hasn't done any vikings yet, sadly, because rl caught up to me pretty soon after I got him. But he could teach her how to stand up to people. His father is a God, so he would get some guff about it, that he had to stand up for himself at an early age.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:44 am
BastetAmun
In Good Faith

Alun is from the Dveger pride that never really got off the ground. So, I'm pretty open to doing either of those plots. Which ever one you'd like. I think he'll be joining the Aegnor'hini though.

Niddhogg hasn't done any vikings yet, sadly, because rl caught up to me pretty soon after I got him. But he could teach her how to stand up to people. His father is a God, so he would get some guff about it, that he had to stand up for himself at an early age.

:3 Cool~ Abe is currently in the Pridelands, after recently leaving his pride (that's supposedly near or the same as Alun's) so if you were interested in them crossing, that would be fine?

As for Nigghogg, at the very least Vig can get some exposure to others in her pride. ='3

Do you like to RP in the guild/skype? Or do you prefer just to plot?  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:45 am
In Good Faith
[

I like to Rp in the guild. So we can try to figure something out. I can try to start something later tonight, when I'm free. Trying to organize the house since we just moved in.

Alun and Abe can run into one another in the Rougelands if you want.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games