Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image

So I was goofing with a friend about a possible plot for this guy (which fell through as unsuitable for him, by the by), and we joked about her stealing him. His reaction to that concept surprised me... he was actually perfectly cool with that! So, when our plots didn't work for him after all, I thought he'd make a candidate for being kidnapped and 'dragged' back to the SB as, preferably, a captive husband!

So let me tell you about Madhu! He is a very sweet, very mellow kinda guy. He loves the sun, and has an equally sunny attitude towards life. He tends to be cheerful about most things, and can see challenging situations as exciting and adventurous. He is not a very physical lion, and would never be a fighter, but he makes the most of his situation without being dramatic or feeling sorry for himself. He'd make an excellent house-husband!

What I want for him is a headstrong female who thinks he is handsome and decides to claim him for her own. It's okay if he starts out a slave, but I do want romance to be the purpose of this plot. I would love to see him matched with a strong, assertive, confident female who wants a mate that is easy on the eyes, not likely to put himself in danger, who will accept her for who she is and find happiness in the life she provides for him.

Please do not offer females who would resent him for not being a fighter, who just want a 'breeder' so to speak, or who are unwilling to show affection. Those are not plots I am interested in for him.

Quote:
WARNING! ************ DISCLAIMER ************ WARNING!

I am a VERY slow rper. I need to be kept engaged in the plot through communication. Talking to me often about our plot will help me keep on top of rp replies. If you are not the patient sort when it comes to replies, please don't offer a lioness! There are times when I go months without rping. It isn't a lack of interest, it is related to health issues clouding my ability to focus and create. Thank you for taking this into consideration!

NOW, if you are still interested, please post a picture of your Reaver and her personality!

(I will consider a Freeborn as his mate ONLY if you have a Reaver to capture Madhu yourself. This would be a required part of the plot, and could not involve any abusive behavior towards him during his capture and returning to the pride.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:51 pm
I may have a thing, just need a moment to set up the offer. <3

Edit: Organizing my characters again hehe (Sorry Tal!! I will get my ducks Ina row lol)  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image

SMM (as pretty much everyone calls her) is a very big girl, shes not too young but has never felt the need to claim anyone or have any cubs (yet), she is very independent and having lived through the females aren't as good time in the sb she has had to work hard to prove that she is as good as if not better than males. Her mother has always told her that females are better than males and she has always believed this though that doesn't mean she thinks males are useless, she simply believes in her own self worth.

She has never taken a Thrall before and seeing her mother take two in a short time will leave her inspired, and intrigued. She will be going on the big hunt with epines reaver captain so she could potentially pick him up during their expedition. She would happily take him as her house husband if he proved himself to be useful to her. She wouldn't be cruel to him as a Thrall she would simply expect him to do as she says and know that she is in charge.

Seeing him accept her for who and what she is would certainly melt her heart, and having a house husband would suit her down to the ground.

Oh this is what she looks like under her coat SMM  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:15 pm
Mysses Greenie
I may have a thing, just need a moment to set up the offer. <3

Psst... your idea of a moment is a good deal longer than my idea of one! ::teases:: You should go ahead and post what you have to offer!!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:59 pm
Pondering that he might be nice with Tifu, but a) need to get her an RP to be an official Reaver and b) I need to know if he's connected to the PL royal line because she's a direct descendant of Mufasa/Sarabi.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:14 pm
Excited Apathy
Pondering that he might be nice with Tifu, but a) need to get her an RP to be an official Reaver and b) I need to know if he's connected to the PL royal line because she's a direct descendant of Mufasa/Sarabi.

May I see Tifu? And what is she like?

As far as ancestry... what I have recorded is this grandmother and grandfather, and this grandfather.

Beyond Bakhti's listed parents and the unknown-name grandfather, I have no idea. Does that help any?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:34 am
Talencia
Excited Apathy

May I see Tifu? And what is she like?

As far as ancestry... what I have recorded is this grandmother and grandfather, and this grandfather.

Beyond Bakhti's listed parents and the unknown-name grandfather, I have no idea. Does that help any?

User Image
She's most likely not related--her only line from Pridelands is Mufasa/Sarabi > Kiuma > Aibisho > Nuria.

Her personality has some room to grow, but she's very much Firekin aside from color. She accepts that thralls are the way of things in the Stormborn, and is not abusive to them. She's a fighter, and she's young, but she keeps to the morals she was raised with as best she can.

Depending on the sort of character shown, I could see her respecting him despite not being a fighter. She IS a tough nut to crack affection-wise, but wouldn't be above showing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:47 pm
Excited Apathy

Syrius Lionwing

Abominable Greenie

I have decided to shut down this particular plot idea. I appreciate the offers (and almost-offers... Greenie... ::chuckles:: ) for it, but nothing quite struck me enough to proceed. If you have other characters you'd really like to offer me for this specific plot, feel free to ping me a PM! As for this plot thread, though... tis closed!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces