Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[RP Raffle] Following the North Wind - Winners Announced! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:18 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Username: Phail Ninja
Who are you entering with? Gyokuro
Link to the RP you're using: N/A
Prompt response:

The stallion gave an uncomfortable chuckle. "Well, that's a bit of an interesting dilemma. You see, I've been kept prisoner in a fish bowl for the best part of the year. I only got out because..." He paused, clearing his throat awkwardly. Underneath his fur, a hot blush spread through his cheeks. "Well, you don't need to know about that. The important thing is that I just got free. So, you see, having spent all my time preparing for the escape, I haven't been able to actually prepare anything for the aftermath. So here I am, thoroughly lost and confused, with nothing to my name, hoping to survive the winter! Isn't that a fun situation?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:03 pm
Username: Lunadriel
Who are you entering with? Solaris Flare
Link to the RP you're using: Cold Wars
Prompt response: "Prepare for winter?" he shrugged. "I gather food and supplies, and warm clothing." by gather, he means steal. "What do you do to prepare for winter?" tries to distract you and steal whatever is in your pocket, even if it's just pocket lint.

Lunadriel

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:25 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Sakura
Prompt response:

Sakura looks up in confusion. "P-prepare? I guess I just hadn't thought about it. I normally would, but I'm much too busy this year..." You get the impression that her mind is far-away, thinking of things that have nothing to do with you, or her, or the impending winter cold. "If you'll excuse me, I have to go... No time for this. No time for anything, I have to get answers." She walks off, her body tense, bracing herself to continue onwards. She seems to be intending to keep walking all night, straight through the snow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:29 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Adrastea Calypso
Prompt response:

Adrastea frowned, clearly uncomfortable by the question, her outward countenance cold. She disliked such personal questions, it was no one's business what she did or did not do. "I don't particularly need to prepare. Prey continues to live during the winter, it just becomes harder to find. I know how to hunt and survive. If anything, just practicing my survival skills is what I have done. I am ready to face whatever will come." Her glance was cold as she looked up, wanting to be done with this little encounter.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:32 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Alaka'i
Prompt response:

Alaka'i gave a bold laugh, his whole body shaking as it boomed out. "Well, I don't intend to be around for the cold. No, I prefer to travel. I grew up in the desert, after all, so the ice and snow is a bit much for me right now. No, I'll head away to warmer climates until the weather becomes reasonable again. I would, one year, like to enjoy the winter properly, but I think I need to adapt to a colder climate first. Learn some basics about winter survival. Sand storms I can navigate, but snow storms? Not so much."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:37 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Amur
Prompt response:

Amur leaned forward, talking in a conspiratorial whisper. "Do you want to know my secret? Sometimes. Okay this is really crazy. Sometimes, I don't just wear one sweater, but sometimes I wear two." He leaned backwards, clearly satisfied with his profound revelation. "Sometimes. Even. Three." This guy clearly enjoyed his sweaters. But hey, at least a triple layered usdia had to be toasty warm, even if they could only walk in an awkward waddle.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:40 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Andrus
Prompt response:

Andrus gave a resigned sigh. "Look, okay? Me and preparing don't exactly go hoof in hoof with each other. Something always goes wrong. Either my food goes bad, or my den collapses. Or something. So it's best if I just. Don't. Ever." He looked distinctly uncomfortable with his luck. "I can't help it, I think I'm cursed. It's easier to just not try, because then at least there's nothing to get wrong, okay? I'll survive, somehow. My luck's bad but it hasn't let me die just yet."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:41 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Username: Uta
Who are you entering with? Finnigan
Link to the RP you're using: Snow Wars Finnigan's stuck in the ice and may get nommed on. Halp!
Prompt response:

Uta

Shy Mage

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:44 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Bear
Prompt response:

The purewalker gave a sinister snarl. Oh, she had plans alright. Big plans. She had it all thought out. She had the pearl, she just needed to spread the rumours. Posing as a familiar would be simple, a bear merchant wanting to have a little fun - set up a race for a pearl as a marketing strategy. It was foolproof. And those dumb seathi, how they would swarm to her pearl. And how she would feast. Did seathi taste like seal, she wondered? They had to be similar, all blubbery for survival underwater. Blubbery was good, nice and fat. Saliva flooded her jaws. Yes, her plans would be beautiful. An all you could eat seathi buffet. But first she had to deal with this stranger, who seemed to want to converse with her. That just wouldn't do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:48 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Caius
Prompt response:

The mer gave a relaxed shrug, his expression somehow deeply analytical but also luxurious. "Oh, winter's no different to the rest of the year, not down here. Or rather, the key to survival is much the same. Acquire treasure, and trade it for whatever you need. The bigger your horde, the better your chances." He flashed a charming grin. "And I assure you, my horde is quite sizeable. Would you care to see?" One eyelid slowly lowered itself in a sultry wink. You get the feeling he might be implicating something else with his words...

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:53 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Moon
Prompt response:

The stallion gave a calm, measuring look, before speaking. His tongue was an alien one, more a song than a language. It lilted high and low, weaving a beautiful melody of sounds. And yet although the speech echoed a deep complexity in its execution, the basis of it was very simple. "Mooonoom'n'booo oonbo bmoo onmloo." <>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:57 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Moon Moon
Prompt response:

A second female voice rose to join Moon's. Their voices wove together, forming into an almost melody as they both sung their praises to their great parent and overseer. The Moon. <> "Ooboomoon'loono boom am ulooom."

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:00 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Moob'n
Prompt response:

The third Utloyi member did not join the others, but instead rolled his eyes and shrugged. He was sure the winter would be no problem, maybe it was because of the Moon, maybe not. He didn't much mind. What mattered was that they were all safe, and his life didn't change much. Sure, it'd get a tiny bit colder, but not that bad. What was a bad winter, anyway? He wasn't sure he much knew.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:05 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Username: AstoriaFallen
Who are you entering with? Astraea
Link to the RP you're using: n/a
Prompt response: "Currently I've prepared by making sure that Bara and I have some essentials that I've gathered while the weather was still warm and a nice place to stay when it's too cold. We've recently wished to a star for children of our own to raise together so we're hopefully expecting soon. If the star chooses us anyway." She said softly. "I just hope I've done what I can to prepare us for the cold"

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:13 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Baalphegor
Prompt response:

The goat gave a twisted grin, slowly turning his head to one side. "Fooooooood?" The word caught in his throat, turning into a loud, twisted bleat. "Fooood is always good." His head didn't entirely seem to be there, and that was probably the best answer you'd be able to get out of him. He didn't seem one for many words. Or explanations.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff