Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Hey, long time no see! EMAIL ME SO WE CAN TALK!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayyyyy.
  Ayyyyy?
  Ayyyyy!
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:02 am
Hello folks! I don't know if you remember me, but I spent most of my blunder years on this website, and a really large portion of it was spent in this guild smile

It's 10 years later, and all of us from the core group have moved on, but I got a huge nostalgia boner and wound up back here. So, I'm making this thread in an attempt to get a hold of some of you!

I hope someone in the future sees this thread and goes "Oh hey, I remember that guy, I'd better send him an e-mail saying hello!"

So send me an e-mail or a friend request on Facebook and let's touch bases!

E-mail : wolfeman23@gmail.com

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/alex.wolfe.560

Seriously. I wanna hear from you.

Much love!
-Kinta

(also can't forget that poll.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:35 am
Kinta the Skank
Hello folks! I don't know if you remember me, but I spent most of my blunder years on this website, and a really large portion of it was spent in this guild smile

It's 10 years later, and all of us from the core group have moved on, but I got a huge nostalgia boner and wound up back here. So, I'm making this thread in an attempt to get a hold of some of you!

I hope someone in the future sees this thread and goes "Oh hey, I remember that guy, I'd better send him an e-mail saying hello!"

So send me an e-mail or a friend request on Facebook and let's touch bases!

E-mail : wolfeman23@gmail.com

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/alex.wolfe.560

Seriously. I wanna hear from you.

Much love!
-Kinta

(also can't forget that poll.)

I don't rly add on fb as its only a handful of family i have on there to watch their weird lives and I dont post there much since its so public but if you ever happen to see this or it notifies you that someone replied to your post I hope you'll stick your head in here sometime and see there's a few things to read and do for now! Hope ur well kinta and ofc I remember ya!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers