Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
Virus' Plots and Singles (Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:44 pm
Note: I am incredibly disorganized! If I had plots with you in the past, or with your i/t prides or what have you, pleeeeease tell me! Thanks!

And without further ado, my shadows! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:58 pm
Lions

User Image
Name: Kitoweo
Pride: Rogue
Blurb: Non-existent save that he gets excited by violence, even though he has no skill in fighting. Help me develop him!
Looking For: Everything. Friends, enemies, flings, mates, pride offers. All the things.

User Image
Name: Mambo Tamu
Pride: Furaha (I/T)
Blurb: Mambo is a follower. He keeps his head down, does what is asked of him without question and is above all else, loyal to the cause that he follows. In this case, it is the cause of being happy! What a cheerful prospect! Mambo is determined to be the happiest of all and absolutely idolizes the Joy Guards and Leaders of his pride.
Looking For: Nearly everything. Friends, enemies, those he can convert into the ways of his pride, a pretty brightly-colored female he can settle down with.

User Image
Name: Ezinothuzi
Pride: The Bonelands
Blurb: Ezinothuzi is not a bright lioness. She is on the slower side of the spectrum and isn't a tactful hunter, but she is good at making others feel better about themselves, whether they are thinking themselves better than she is, or if they actually listen to the kind words she has to offer them. She loves to stay with the cubs when there are some to watch and has a knack for sensing danger nearby.
Looking For: Bonelands RP! Friends within the Boneland lionesses as well as bullies. Breedings with the eligible males of the pride would be awesome too!

User Image
Name: Iona
Pride: Stormborn
Blurb: Born as a Thrall, Iona doesn't have a lot of chances to impress others. As much as she dislikes being taken for granted, the sad story is that as a slave, she is. With a slow-burning temper, she is usually slow to react in anger, unless she is with those she's comfortable around in expressing such... Or if you push her to her absolute limit.
Looking For: Friends, Enemies, Rivals, Family RP, Mate Offers (pride males only), Thrall Plots? (someone need a personal companion? She'll treat you exceptionally well if you treat her with kindness and/or respect, despite her rank.)

User Image
Name: Kasai
Pride: Mwezi'Johari
Blurb: Kasai was born to Hodari of the high class in the M'J and a rogue, just after the rebels overthrew the tyrant king, Shanyue. Her father, Azhar, didn't play a large role in her life, thanks to her mother doing everything she could to prevent him from doing it. As a result, Kasai grew up with a minor distrust of rogue males and does her best to only size up the males within her pride. She has a fiery spirit and endeavors to be the best Hunter she can be, since she's not allowed to be anything else. Thanks, Moon Lion.
Looking For: Family RP, Pride RP, Mate Offers (pride males preferred, will look at rogues too!)

User Image
Name: Kivuli
Pride: Indlovukati
Blurb: A Healer in a female-run pride, Kivuli is happy to help where he can. Now the father of a litter, he spends a great deal of his time watching his cubs grow up and helping them find their ways in the pride.
Looking For: Family RP, Pride RP, Mate Offers (rogue and pride females only)

User Image
Name: Yozora
Pride: Indlovukati
Blurb: Energetic and bossy, Yozora is sure to become a Warrior when she's older, but for the time being, she's content to give her siblings a rough time and play wrestle with them whenever they don't immediately agree with her.

User Image
Name: Mwani
Blurb: Blank slate! Help me figure him out!

ABVirus

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:59 pm
Leopards

No one home!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:02 pm
Cheetahs

User Image
Name: Neema
Pride: Antianeira
Blurb: After one bad fling, shy and insecure Neema decided to swear off of males altogether. Not desiring to ever feeling used again, Neema ran at the first scent of a male and managed to run straight into the pride she now calls home.
Looking For: Lots of stuff! A fling gone wrong to fuel her distrust of males forever! Friends! Meeting others with similar traumas who might be interested in joining her pride! Pride RP (once it gets its feet off the ground.)

ABVirus

ABVirus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:55 pm
Hybrids

No one home!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:59 pm
Wild Dogs

User Image
Name: Majira
Blurb: Majira is an easy-going wild dog, that desperately wants to find a pack or all-inclusive pride to join! This canine needs to be surrounded by others in order to feel truly at ease.
Looking For: Friends, Pack/Pride Offers, Flings, Mate Offers

ABVirus

ABVirus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:00 pm
Hyenas

No one home!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:07 pm
Familiars

User Image
Name: Rangi Nyingi
Blurb: Rangi is a skittish hare, one that would much rather stay in his burrow and risk starving through winter than go out and forage through it. He's looking for a safe haven (and may very likely join the pride sanctuary) unless he can find someone to travel with who promises not to eat him.
Looking For: Friends, Flings, Mate Offers, Interaction with the Prey Sanctuary

User Image
Name: Baridi
Pride: Schnee
Blurb: Baridi is a chipper young hare, who feels most at ease in the snowy settings of the Schnee's territory. She dreams of one day having little buns of her own, but for the time being is content to help her bonded and her pride as much as possible.
Looking For: Interaction with other Schnee familiars, Flings, Friends, Playful Rivals, Mate Offers

ABVirus

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:56 am
Would you be interested in some sibling RP between Kivuli and Daiah? I'm attempting to rp her before they grow to adults.
User Image

For Ezinothuzi, I have Zakiya in the Bonelands in need of a friend. She's the motherly type and a skilled huntress.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:05 am
Big Hobbit
Would you be interested in some sibling RP between Kivuli and Daiah? I'm attempting to rp her before they grow to adults.
User Image

For Ezinothuzi, I have Zakiya in the Bonelands in need of a friend. She's the motherly type and a skilled huntress.

User Image

I love both of these offers! heart I'm sure we can just wing it as far as the sibling RP goes, but for the BL RP... Maybe Zakiya tries to teach Ezino how to hunt and it has... interesting results? (Failed hunting trip until they find an ooooold prey beast that's about ready to keel over and Ezino manages to "successfully kill" it, but realizes that she probably shouldn't be a main hunter anyway.) Or maybe they could talk about motherhood, since Ezino would very much like to be a mother some day.
Would you care to start the RPs or shall I? Also, do you happen to know where I could find Kivuli's uncerts? I think I know where to find his adol, but every time I've looked for his cub uncert, the link has been broken. sweatdrop  

ABVirus

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:39 pm
ABVirus

I love both of these offers! heart I'm sure we can just wing it as far as the sibling RP goes, but for the BL RP... Maybe Zakiya tries to teach Ezino how to hunt and it has... interesting results? (Failed hunting trip until they find an ooooold prey beast that's about ready to keel over and Ezino manages to "successfully kill" it, but realizes that she probably shouldn't be a main hunter anyway.) Or maybe they could talk about motherhood, since Ezino would very much like to be a mother some day.
Would you care to start the RPs or shall I? Also, do you happen to know where I could find Kivuli's uncerts? I think I know where to find his adol, but every time I've looked for his cub uncert, the link has been broken. sweatdrop

A botched hunting trip sounds fun! I can start the rps for them.

As for Kivuli's uncerts, I was a massive dunce and messed up the Indlovukati pride album trying to organize it. It is fixed now and you can find them here. The link to the pride album is listed beneath the member's list heading. I suppose I should make an announcement about it. If you were having issues I'm sure others may have too >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:39 pm
Bump  

ABVirus

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:35 am
User Image

How about a friendly fight between Tafachi and Kitoweo? I'm still trying to hash out his personality, but I think that although he might not start a fight as readily as Kitoweo, he would definitely respond with gusto! Depending on how their spar goes they could even turn out friends afterwards, haha.

User Image

I would also love Bonelands RP with Ezinothuzi! I have Mokosh, a newbie to the pride who's having some trouble adjusting to some of the Bonelands' concepts. Interacting with another lioness would probably do her some good - maybe we could do them reacting to the recent change in leadership?

User Image

And Mambo is so bright! He seems just perfect for the Furaha... I don't suppose you'd be up for a little conflict to send him that way? I have a wandering lioness, Ieva, who travels the roguelands with her waterbuck familiar, Seph. The latter is pretty nice, but Ieva can be blunt and abrasive. Maybe she and Mambo don't get along very well, or she pokes a couple of holes in his perfect perception of his pride?

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:08 am
Anderleit
User Image

How about a friendly fight between Tafachi and Kitoweo? I'm still trying to hash out his personality, but I think that although he might not start a fight as readily as Kitoweo, he would definitely respond with gusto! Depending on how their spar goes they could even turn out friends afterwards, haha.

User Image

I would also love Bonelands RP with Ezinothuzi! I have Mokosh, a newbie to the pride who's having some trouble adjusting to some of the Bonelands' concepts. Interacting with another lioness would probably do her some good - maybe we could do them reacting to the recent change in leadership?

User Image

And Mambo is so bright! He seems just perfect for the Furaha... I don't suppose you'd be up for a little conflict to send him that way? I have a wandering lioness, Ieva, who travels the roguelands with her waterbuck familiar, Seph. The latter is pretty nice, but Ieva can be blunt and abrasive. Maybe she and Mambo don't get along very well, or she pokes a couple of holes in his perfect perception of his pride?

ABVirus

To the first two, absolutely! heart Kitoweo needs friends as much as he needs a good fight, so I'd be happy to see how it worked out! On the Bonelands front, Ezino would be very welcoming to Mokosh. She's a little preoccupied with all of the cubs that were born into the pride recently, but she would be more than happy to talk to Mokosh on one of her breaks. 3nodding

And while the last one certainly sounds interesting, Mambo hasn't actually been accepted as a member of the Furaha yet. *sigh* I'm planning on double checking with Andranis about that soon, I don't think she saw my application...
Anyway! If/when he gets into the pride, yes! It might be interesting, since he will not be the sort to let others get into his head and change his mind. He might end up convincing (or trying to, at least) your lioness to join the pride! He's sure she'd be much Happier if she did. wink  

ABVirus

ABVirus

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:24 am
Bump~  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items