Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:07 am
F l i n g s and T h i n g s...

...but mostly flings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:09 am
User Image

This is Mawasii. She's a very chatty, bold and stubborn girl who knows what she wants and how to get it (mostly). She will be having a fling with a rather mysterious male sometime soon which will result in cubs whom she will raise to be fighters. I'd like for her to interact with others, something that might lead to a small plot would be fab! Despite her rogue cert, she is actually part of the Nergui.

Wanted:
- Interactions with ex-Dawnwalkers
- Interactions with interesting rogues
- Some scuffles

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:10 am
User Image

Zakae is a darling who has not yet had much chance to stretch himself in RP. He embodies his element 'rituals' in a way that can be a little debilitating. Some examples would be: he does not like change and has set routines for everything in his day to day life. If something goes wrong or there is a surprise, it completely throws him off-kilter. He is a nice guy though his manner can seem unsympathetic at times.

Wanted:
- possible fling/mate (either mortal or immortal - or both!)
- to be involved in some drama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:11 am
User Image

A little unsure of herself, Xochipepe is growing in confidence now that she has joined the Stormborn as a Freeborn and risen in rank to Reaver. She is finding her strengths and who she is, little by little, and is determined to be the best she can be. Not interested in leading, she prefers to follow the orders of her captain (Tethys) and be the best she can be: useful and dependable. She is often seen with her best friend (Zili - owned by me, too) and the pair will eventually become mates.

Wanted:
- Stormborn interactions/friendships
- brief fling. This would be a plot fling that would last a short while. Basically, Xochi will eventually end up lifemated to my other lion, Zili. But before that happens I would love some drama! This would ideally be another SB male who is perhaps not her usual type. Maybe someone aggressive or with a big ego. I'd like them to butt heads at first, become rivals of sorts, and then one thing leads to another and they end up sleeping together. I don't mind whether this results in cubs or not, but I also think it'd be rather funny if, after they both admit it was a mistake, they end up doing it again. A sort of attraction but without really understanding why. If it goes super awesome, I'd also be up for not having her lifemate with Zili...we'll see how goes.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:12 am
User Image

Tapana is the more traditional regent of the Motoujamii and still holds certain values that might be seen in a "Safi" Firekin. She's not super traditionalist. She doesn't want to see slaves return, or royalty restored to the throne, but there is one thing that she does have strong opinions about and that is bloodlines. Tapana is calculated and slow to anger and not one for too much emotion. She wears her professional face when out in public and only truly relaxes around her few friends.

Wanted:
- A breeding agreement (LOL)! I would like an old-blood Firekin to be her mate, of sorts. There wouldn't be romance involved but they would have mutual feelings of respect and raise any cubs they have together. Then, if they wanted more cubs, they would rekindle their relationship to do so. If Tapana has multiple litters I'd prefer them to be with the same male. So basically a mated pair but without the love!! The male would have to be related to one of the old Firekin lines but, obviously, not close enough that it breaks SoA rules.

Tapana's family line is:
Makadari x Jahina > Mwali x Azachamorel > Niwasha'hewa > Tapana

Royal line example:
Makadari x Jahina > Kiu x Kinja > Kimeti x Karama > Kidondo x No > Retired regent cubs/grandcubs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:14 am
User Image

This little lad is called Dreki and is due to grow to adolescent soon. He's very much a blank slate but thinking he might have a bit of a temper.

Wanted:
- Pride interaction
- Friends
- Rivals
- Teen romance

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:14 am
User Image

This is Ranzima. She has a developing personality that I would like to explore. A Nergui with Firekin blood through her father, she is struggling to try and find her place in the pride and rather curious about outsiders.

Wanted:
- Pride interaction
- Rogue interaction
- Fling! Natural colours, please!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:16 am
User Image

Blank slate!! Not even sure I named him...

Wanted:
- Pride offers
- Plot offers
- Drama
- Flings

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:36 am
RP List:
green = started already
strike = complete

Zakae x Krisis
Zakae x Ghandi
Zakae x Tethys' plot
Zakae x Wayra

Dreki x Family/nannies
Dreki x Vigdis

Naar x Eld

Xochipepe x Ragnvard/Ragnvard Jr/Micah
Xochipepe x Bjort
Xochipepe x Sjurd

Mawasii x Vaskr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:38 am
And open for offers!  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:54 am
Hypocrisy x Rituals? Could give them a shot in some RP at least? 8D

I'll get her image here in a sec (posting mobiley).

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:26 am
I can offers a few things!

User Image

Nymphs cubs (if you want this for throwbacks btw feel free, he's only half sibling to the rogue lined litter)

Interactions with siblings / mother for Dreki (I own mum and 3 of his siblings, one adult the other 2 same litter as him). Also a little background for you for him, his mum does prefer girls to boys (she's a very independent lady) but she doesn't intentionally mistreat the boys she just doesn't expect much of them (like she will expect the girls all to be at least reavers but the boys can stay free borns their whole lives) the litter has 2 MALE thrall nannys that Nymph captured but she doesn't mistreat them she just expects them to look after her litter for her as she prefers to be off reaving.

User Image

I think it would be frikken hilarious if Zakae met Ghandi. Ghandi is the god of pacifism and is really flexible / laid back. Obviously this would be an interaction / be my frienddddddd kind of rp. Tho Ghandi may rub him completely the wrong way! Ghandi says Dude, a lot and is basically a fun loving goof ball. Frieeennnnndddddd! (Sorry seriously need new brain today!)

And if you feel the motivation, we can do a one on one rp between your silver firekin girlie(sorry her name slips my mind, my brain is a bit derpy today) and Beazlebub!  

Syrius Lionwing

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:19 am
I'd love stormborn interaction with your cubby! :'3 My little girl in my sig is Vigdis, daughter of a newly appointed captain. Teen romance could be possible too, depending on how they interact! n__n

Kimaria

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:54 am
Kimaria

I can't help but note that Zakae is white.

Can I please try to kill him? 8D *Hides before she's slapped*

Epine de Rose

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:29 am
I'm a bit embarassed to post this since I completely dropped the ball on this. Buuuut... Is this something you'd like to continue?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24424999

We were testing them out for the possibility of mating or giving her a friend.

Otherwise he'd be up for a breeding agreement type of deal. His grandparents are Kidondo x No and Bodaway x Kibela

I've tried to find someone hot but not to close for Eld. Picking a rogue is too easy razz  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff