Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:42 am
God knows I have so many SoA with absolutely nothing going for them right now. So, I'm going to be posting a few here. Probably blank slates in prides that need some love. I need help figuring a lot of them out, so if you like any of them for personal plots, feel free to hit me up!

AIM: saintsergio88 || Can be found on Discord

Journal
Feel free to look through my journal for all my SoA.

Please, please, please quote me. I wander.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mikhail here is an odd sort. He is a very large and intimidating lion who's personality matches to an extent. He's single minded in his goal and is not good at a lot of social interactions where he has to bend to other people and make them comfortable. That's not to say he only thinks about himself, he's just never lived with more than his mother, and when she died, he's only lived with himself.

Kaluwa here was the runt of her litter and abandoned by her mother. Luckily after only a few hours of being abandoned, a cheetah female who just lost her two cubs to hyenas took her and raised her as her own. While she knows she's a lion, the female feels more at peace with cheetahs.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:49 am
For now, I'll go with these few! But again, feel free to hit up my journal and ask about anyone you see.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:50 am
OPEN  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:49 pm
Peppermint Coffee

*teeters in*

Hi there! I've a girl to offer Caideiseach?

User Image

This is Mwujuzi, my second SoA, so she's quite old. A little bit of history: She was born to a princess of the Kuisini'Mwezi and grew up there for some time before the pride started to fade and disperse, she took it upon herself to set out into the rogue lands to discover what else lied in the world. She fell for a handsome rogue and bore a litter of cubs, 2 girls and one boy whom she raised and saw begin their own journeys into the world. Once all of her children had left she decided to return to the place of her family, the Kuisini, but found it to be empty. She then remembered she had another familial home, the Pridelands, so she returned to the home of her ancestors to live out the rest of her days.

She's just a generally sweet, motherish Lioness, she's a bit older so she's a bit wiser than she once was, and she is not regretful of how her life has progressed.

I'd love to have one more litter of cubs with her, but with a mate this time, and then just live in peace in the Pridelands.

IDK if that's what you're after but I thought I'd give it a crack! She also has 4 RPs completed. (:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:57 pm
My offers from discord still stand! Poke at me if you're interested still <3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:31 pm
AstoriaFallen
My offers from discord still stand! Poke at me if you're interested still <3
>W> Could you post them here? My memory is really bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:37 pm
Vesale
Peppermint Coffee

*teeters in*

Hi there! I've a girl to offer Caideiseach?

User Image

This is Mwujuzi, my second SoA, so she's quite old. A little bit of history: She was born to a princess of the Kuisini'Mwezi and grew up there for some time before the pride started to fade and disperse, she took it upon herself to set out into the rogue lands to discover what else lied in the world. She fell for a handsome rogue and bore a litter of cubs, 2 girls and one boy whom she raised and saw begin their own journeys into the world. Once all of her children had left she decided to return to the place of her family, the Kuisini, but found it to be empty. She then remembered she had another familial home, the Pridelands, so she returned to the home of her ancestors to live out the rest of her days.

She's just a generally sweet, motherish Lioness, she's a bit older so she's a bit wiser than she once was, and she is not regretful of how her life has progressed.

I'd love to have one more litter of cubs with her, but with a mate this time, and then just live in peace in the Pridelands.

IDK if that's what you're after but I thought I'd give it a crack! She also has 4 RPs completed. (:
omg she's so cute! ;; Astoria got to me first via Discord, but I am willing to RP and see how they mesh together. o uo If you like anyone else form my journal just let me know!  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:41 pm
Updated with a few boys~ ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:46 pm
Peppermint Coffee
Vesale

-snip-

Ah no worries! Of course I'd be happy to RP them! biggrin

Do you think you might have anyone else who might fit with her (around the same generation/simplisticy coloring)?  

Vesale

King Kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:53 pm
Vesale
Peppermint Coffee
Vesale

-snip-

Ah no worries! Of course I'd be happy to RP them! biggrin

Do you think you might have anyone else who might fit with her (around the same generation/simplisticy coloring)?
I do, I do.

He's kind of defensive, one of his daughters was attacked as a cub and he personally blames himself. So he's defensive and a bit overprotective. He doesn't care for many of his family (his own brother was the one who attacked his daughter.) But he's looking for something to do with the rest of his life. He's been prideless since the Egyptian pride was disbanded and hasn't really had potential romance since then.

Caide's son that lives with him. Completely deaf. He communicates with movement of ears, tail, paws, and even his face. His dad and bird have learned these signs and 'speak' for him. He's okay at 'lip reading' or reading a situation and is really good at picking up how a person is feeling due to their positions and what not.

He is very resentful towards his whole family. He doesn't like to talk about them, nor does he even like them mentioned around him. He will freak out and go on a rampage if he hears about Muscardini and Lipi or Pili, or any of his other half siblings. He hates them all and joined the Ukunga Mfumaji to get away from all that. He's trying to calm down to settle into a better role than he had himself in, but it's hard when the girl he loved left him and had cubs with someone else. He's since left the pride.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:15 pm
Peppermint Coffee

They all seem fun! I do like the look of Wyconda though, if you wanted to test them out?  

Vesale

King Kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:19 pm
Vesale
Peppermint Coffee

They all seem fun! I do like the look of Wyconda though, if you wanted to test them out?
Can do! I haven't played him in forever and I don't know where his last RPs are. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:56 pm
Haha missing RPs, I know that feeling! I think I found a bunch of mine in one of my old journals in the old guild. I'll start something and post it in a bit~  

Vesale

King Kitten

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas