Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
Prologue: Tournament End Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:04 am
User Image
Abel Maxwell

| R.E.A.D. - 240 | Acceleration - 138 | Strength - 39 | Stamina - 37 | Jump - 26 | Air Time - 32.5s |
| Rank - B | Road - Flame | Wear - 2% |Team - N/A | USD - 1289$ |

Things seemed to be going alright and at least for the most part, hopefully everything would calm down. Hopefully they'd get to go soon. That hope however, faded as the officers began using a lot more force. Luckily, he escaped any of that, for whatever reason. If he wasn't resisting, perhaps he could see or learn anything that might help. Seeing the female rider getting slammed against and tied to the column was enough to almost make him say something. The M16 on the other hand, caused him to keep quiet. His eyes couldn't stop from watching all the separate actions of the officers. Abel knew that they never really got along the best with Storm Riders, but this seemed far too excessive. What exactly happened?

His attention turned toward the scene as the rider attempted to escape and got himself killed. This of course was a danger he had heard about, far before trying to become a rider. Of course it wasn't right, but it really did show them all what would happen if they tried anything. Despite knowing that, it still made him quite angry. Seeing something like that, there had to be at least an emotional response. He balled his hands into fists as he did his best to remain calm on the outside. Even with his best efforts, his eyes showed how he felt as the situation felt hopeless. It was difficult, but eventually, the captain made his appearance. The events that lead to them being detained were explained. Of course, they didn't get the whole story, but things did become clearer. Storm Riders might have been behind some sort of attack. Sure, that kind of thing was bad, but not all rider would be capable of doing something like that. "Bastards..." Abel said under his breath, now that he knew what was going on, he felt the need to say something, regardless of if anyone heard him or not.

OOC:

Tricks Used

Inventory

→Wallet
► $1289 USD's, ID, Passport, etc.

→Multinational Technology Company Brand Cell Phone
► READ EnabledThe latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.

→Small Pocket Knife
► Just in case.

→Black Messenger Bag
► An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.

Word Tracker

216 Tournament End
Total Word Count - 0540

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image

~~~ Millennia Ainswoth ~~~

Str [52] Accl [100] Sta [41] Jmp [47] ArT[75.5]

Theme

"I do not have time to waste..."

Millennia was more annoyed with this than anything. She seemed to be keeping calm however as she was walked forward one of the officers being a bit rough. She paused a moment "Oi, yank could you be a bit more gentle?" she said looking back, her eyes were narrowed. She groaned "I don't expect you to know who I am, but you'll learn fairly soon and it won't be too pleasant. Nobles don't take to kindly to these injustices." she said a small threat, not of violence of course. Mil had better resources than that.

The reaction was yelling as she expected though one word caught her attention. She was pretty sure that among all that unintelligible nonsense was the word..whore? She stared for a moment and smiled "You know I have played rugby before, but I got banned a few times...want to know why?" she asked. The question caught them off guard for a moment. She smirked before rocking her head forward slamming her head against the officers helmet. The surprise and force sent the loud offer reeling, he must have been glad.

She felt a sting on her leg causing her to look over, she didn't move much. She's taken worse in classes. She was fairly stable. She normally wasn't the type to resist, but she was feeling a bit pissed. Her legs her a lot, but she stood and took it once they figured it was enough she asked "Are you bloody done?" the wall woman asked looking down at them. Of course she was playing with fire knowing people in this country were gun happy. She began to move forward, a small stumble due to the pain her legs. She'd recover. She didn't fight from that point and carried herself with pride as she was packed in with others. She let out a sigh. She'd have to call in a good number of favors, but it wouldn't be too hard. She was very well connected in general from businessmen to politicians, something would work out.
Her phone started to vibrate. She kept it in her the pocket in the shirt she sore under her sweater. She answered it and listened "I'm not sure." she spoke into the phone.
She listened for a moment "I'm not sure what is happening over here at all. Oh I promise I'll keep you updated as best as I can though you have access to more news than I do. I'll speak with you later mother. Jal itsuh."

Of course things got very dire as one of the other riders was shot dead. She growled "Madmen..." she growled under her breath. Looks like these fools were playing for keeps for some vague reason. Mil didn't show fear, he family taught her that to show fear was to lose. Mil didn't lose not when it was in her power. She didn't give much of a reaction beyond that. She closed her eyes and leaned back, crossing her legs which were shaking a bit as they recovered. She began to hum to herself. It helped keep her calm. No fear, she wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

"....Honor waits for no one."

Class: B
Record: 1W -1L
Cash: $1661.80
Current Word Count: 0
Total Word Count (Since Second update): 0

Ooc: Terrible. Simply Terrible.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:25 am
User ImageUser Image
Things seemed like they were going well for the tournament as Annie watched in the stands, cheering on the Max, Nova, and the Daisetsu family (yes, even ZJ) as they competed in their parts wars. Everyone else seemed to match her hype, the crowd chanting the names of whoever was about to be a super hype move or whatever. It was pretty amazing how the riders seemed to do cool s**t like this. Wow! Is this what true riding feels like? Even if I'm just watching, it feels like there's electricity in my veins. The child thought to herself. The energy seemed to be blasting through the entire stadium, everyone screaming all at once for whatever reason. However, on a closer look, Annie opened her eyes to see that the event was being raided. People everywhere were scattering like cockroaches that had just been exposed to sunlight, the child's small stature and shape doing well to mask her from the eyes of the police infesting the area, though she ran the risk of being trampled on by people five times as old as she was. She found a nice corner and turned on her phone, texting her mother and Daisuke as fast she she could. Tournament raided. Police everywhere. Please help. As soon as she got the confirmation the text was sent, she felt a pair of hands shoot out and grab her right hand, almost like it was in a vice grip as high as it could go. She struggled to escape, pleading with the cop "J-Just let me go! I-I didn't..." before being pulled away and into the small group of people who were being detained.

The next few minutes happened in a blur. She could only really remember being thrown into an area with everyone, a squad of police surrounding them and chatting about the various topics that they seemed to do when detaining a group of riders. The rough force of the police let her know that shenanigans were not going to be taken lightly. To further cement this idea in her head, she turned around just in time to be treated to Maxious getting a boot to his chest for telling Zane Jr to be more compliant. D-Damn. How the hell can I protect everyone if I don't have my treks?... She said, almost forgetting the fact that she was the most easily capturable member of the group of detainees. Maybe it was all that manga and anime she watched, but watching a friend get hurt was almost as painful as actually receiving the blow. Still, the girl would not talk, though not be choice. Words seemed so foreign to her at the moment, unable to sum up the thoughts racing through her mind as she was beginning to shake out of anxiety of what awaited them all. What happened next was something that Anastasia would most likely never forget.

A rider shot three times, dead before he even touched the floor. It all happened so fast that she barely had time to register what happened. Thankfully, her brain had captured everything and put it on repeat for her viewing pleasure. Once. The boy seemed to be fleeing like everyone else had done. Twice. He was somebody's child, even if the relationship was nothing like the one between her mother and her. Three times. In the second it took to blink or swallow a piece of candy, a living person had been killed, their future cut short. That was all to their story. No more future chapters or adventures. No sequels. The only thing that would record this moment would be a police report to file in an office somewhere, with little care shown to the victim. Annie would continued to stare in the direction for a moment, silent before she couldn't contain herself anymore. Tears streamed down her cheeks as the young Valentine clenched her jaw shut to prevent herself from screaming. "We-We didn't do anything wrong! J-Just let us go!" The child said, the lack of treks on her feet along with the oppressive atmosphere present enough to cause her to abandon her silence. She was terrified, maybe as much as a few of the people here, though she sure as hell was going to show it, police be damned.

Quote:
User Image ANASTASIA VALENTINE
RING :: C-RANK :: N/A
R.E.A.D - 170 (0)
STR - 20 (--) :: ACCL - 60 (--) :: STA - 50 (--) :: JMP - 40 (--) :: AIR - 30 sec. (--)
WEAR - 0%
WORD COUNT - xxx
TRICKS IN USE N/A

Step Tracker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:56 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The NYPD, growing thin with their patrols of the area but still holding a menacing threat among the riders. This situation was about to end soon. Little did the suspects know, the transportation was on its way. Charle's radio would go off once more. "FOCUS ON THE RAID. ARE ALL THE SELECTED MEMBERS LEAVING?....GOOD... THE TRANSPORTS WILL BE THERE IN T MINUS 20 MINUTES.. GO AHEAD AND START PREPARING THEM FOR TRANSPORT" Listening, Charles nodded and would make a hand motion before heading outside towards the parking lot. While the captain away, that meant they could play. More importantly, that meant it was time get them up and going and ready to walk out.

The radio reverberated the message, that spelled doom for the other riders . Prayers weren't going to get answer. Lives were about to change. Cries could be heard along with shallow breathing, the type of cry that a woman could connect to deeply. The cry that was attached to an act no woman or man should ever have to encounter. As the cries died down, a sleazy looking man, buff in built, shaved head and shades would enter into the room. His feet stomps, demanding attention as he was a hulk in a room full of humans. With him, a woman, finished from being dined on. "I DON'T care if you nude. Get over there,." he commanded as he tossed a woman, clothing ripped with little hints of reminder still on her, her hands still cuffed, her eyes stained form all the crying and a familiar scent to some (especially you whores) hinted into the room. "I thought I had more time., BUT...I guess one more will have to suffice for me. And I guess I can share" he stated, the other cops smirking and smiling, some letting out howls as the female officers just shook their heads, irritated but not wiling do anything to stop it. Scanning the room, his eyes would stick to the woman who was fighting and putting up heavy resistance earlier. The one with the mean headbutt stronger than Yo Gotti's Forehead. "Hmm, you will suffice..." his lips released, two officers coming to the scene to grab hold of Millennia tightly and roughly. Moving, he took out a knife and would look her into the eyes. "Hmm, you the one that had a feisty fire in you....Wild like an animal. I like that, hopefully... that can be channeled into other things...you whore" he stated before taking his knife and slicing it down the middle, cutting through her sweater and shirt like a sandwich, his hands would then grabbed the broken material and unfold to get a look. "Hmmm, big and natural...jackpot." Before he could finish the stripping part, a noise caught his attention. A certain Runt.

"Hmmmm? A kid? who let a brat in here?" he blinked, seeing that Annie was going off. Going over to her, he put on a comforting front. "I know I know. No need to fear. It's okay little girl. Your parents will be here soon. They will come to get you...." he stated, petting her hair like a pet before a taser graced her small body, sending volts of electricity through her. After a good few seconds, he would push her to where she would fall to the floor. Ruthless, but she was a kid. Kids talk to damn much. "Now, where were we beautiful?" he questioned, going back to Millennia. " I think the cuffs add a certain flair, don't you think?" he stated as he would have the officers start to move her, man not too far behind. A beep played, and the man raised his hand. "Start shipping them out. Transportation is here. Start loading them, and please, remember they are convicts. I sure some of you got women issues at home. I approve of whatever actions you take" he added.

Rain,
an officer would come to her, the helmet still in his hand as he looked at the girl. "Redhead huh? I think I know who I'm transporting, lets check make sure you don't have any weapons." he teased, unzipping her suit. Looking on, Zane Jr. would snarl a little, letting out a serious of words that didn't make logical sense. He wanted them leave Rain alone. He may been a playboy bunny, but he was a consensual one. However, what was about to happen next got his blood boiling. Looking on, another officer was near Ruka, not untying her , but would caress his hand down her check towards her chest, but would be interrupted by an idiot flapping his gums. Something about staying away from her, yadda yadda, the man didn't care. He continued to caress Ruka, his hands now moving down her sides to her hips. ZJ was giving death threats, his wrists hurting from trying to escape.

While this was going on, the males were getting manhandled as well. Not seductively, but being pushed towards and taken in a fashion to start heading for the transports. Getting Zaphiel together, his treks gone and Zaphiel cuffed, the officer heard the man's words and smiled. "OHHH, a foreigner! I Looks like not only we gonna reach our goal, we are going to have a deportation as well. Sir, this is America, we speak American here. But it doesn't matter, You gonna be on the next boat to Mexico" This officer was easily stupid and racist, it wasn't even hidden at all. Tugging him, he lead the way. For Max, he was simple. He didn't resist. He was accepting his fate, that meant that things were far easier for the police, taking him as well along with Zephiel. As they were being led, a soft tone came to one of the officer's ear, looking at Abel. He didn't hear what he said though. "Huh? You trying to say something boy!!!. Wanna repeat that, or am I mismatching ears of things beh?" The officer wasn't truly educated, but just hearing a noise ticked him off. Grabbing him, the officer pulled him by his cuffs to make him come along after giving him a punch to the stomach as a warning. He was going be nice and maybe release him, but seems the punk had to go along with the crowd.

By now, some are probably wondering how such vile people could be in power and be police officers. It was simple. Though the years and the development of air trek technology, new jobs were created bringing more opportunities. Not only that, the government actually took strides, the U.S.A becoming number 3 in Education and innovation, college became free, and benefits such as food stamps and unemployment were cut do to no need for them. All the people that couldn't cut it, were criminals, and can't keep up with the times were forced to take security duty. With this, soon NYPD went from having competant, decent human beings to vile people. In retrospect, the low lives weren't to protect and serve anymore. They turned the NYPD Badge into the s**t stain of the world and the police force into a gang.

AS THE CHARACTERS WERE BEING ROUNDED AND THEIR ACTIONS PLAYING OUT, A LOUD HUMMING WAS DRAWING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE BUILDING.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROTECTING THE s**t ,OUT OF YOU THROUGH VIOLENCE,

Steel Lapin

Crush Crush

-"-X Duo Yiro X-"

QueenBAD_KittyKat

N7-Ame

TheRealKiru

asbloodrunscold

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:25 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Rain Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

READ: 170 // Acc: 100 // STR: 20 // Sta: 40 // Jump: 10 // Air Time: 15 //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

For NYPD they didn't live up to their name, before coming to New York she heard that they were one of the best police force int he nation and most strict, never in her life would she see what she saw now. When she heard something about transport, she wondered what they meant by transporting everyone, also where exactly. Then she turned to see a big man dragging a girl whos cloths were ripped and only feared for the worst what he did, then watched two officers grab a girl and brought her over tot he big man. Hearing the howling from the male officers sent chills down her spine as she already expected to what he meant by sharing, then seeing a small child crying Rain wanted to go help her but she was tased and knocked out. Under her breath she whispered. "Bastards...." Then she heard over the radio that they were all convicts even though the scan showed she wasn't, but approving to whatever actions they did to transport the girls. Rain didn't like the sound of this, but then she turned to see the same officer holding her helmet, stating the color of her hair and knowing who to transport, her wrists fiddled against the cuffs helplessly as she looked up in fear.

Adding that he wanted to check for weapons she watched as he took a hold of her zipper and started zipping it down, Rain blushed as she quickly jerked tot he side making him let go of the zipper, the officer growled as he slapped Rain across the face as he then slid the helmet back onto her head but backwards so that the backside was covering her face not allowing her to see out, and her screams to be muffled. Rain then felt her shoulders being pinned against the wall and her zipper started zipping back down again, she could hear Zane making death threats at the officer. Then feeling the zipper stop mid way she felt large hands enter in her body and start fondling her chest as she gasped out but fought back the urge to moan to it. "N...No! S..Stop!" She said weakly as her arms were trying to break free from the cuffs, but not doing anything, both of her hands were still cuffed behind her back. Rain then started to hear a loud humming coming around around her but not being able to see all she could do was stay where she was as the officer was pinning her shoulders tot he wall not being able to move yet alone see him. She hoped someone could come and save them, anyone...

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Negative J3T
/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:06 pm
User Image
~Ruka Daisetsu~

Ruka was having a panic attack. The sleezy guy that had came in had his hands all over Mil. She felt bad for her friend, but kept her mouth close until he approached Annie. Ruka temper started to rise. "Please don't touch her."she thought, but he did something much worst, he tased her. Ruka screamed. "No! Stop! That is my child." She pulled against the restraints. Tears was streaming down the young Daisetsu's face as she looked at Annie unconscious body. Xavier was passed out as well. Rain was getting frisked. Looking at ZJ, her heart dropped."Please be quiet please before they hurt you too." Then an officer came and started feeling on her. Trying to push herself into the column she was tied to, she'd lost hope that her text went through before they smashed her phone. She was going to be raped and so was her friends.

It's fun being a daddy's girl. I get anything I want!!!

OOC:

Negative J3T

TheRealKiru

Rising Road Stats

R.E.A.D →[210][220] Rising Queen Stats: [240]
→ Acceleration: [40][40] RQS:[40]
→ Strength: [90] [95] RQS:[105]
→ Stamina: [40][40] RQS:[55]
→ Jump: [40] [45] RQS:[40]
→ Air Time: [65 secs.][70secs.] RQS:[ 72.5 secs.]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image

~~~ Millennia Ainswoth ~~~

Str [52] Accl [100] Sta [41] Jmp [47] ArT[75.5]

Theme

"I do not have time to waste..."

Millennia growled at the man as the men held her while that man. That disgusting man cut open her shirt. Mil seemed only mildly affected by it, though her heart was racing. This sleaze of a man had made his intentions quite clear before he even turned his sights upon her. The fear was there, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Mil would deny him everything she could. She looked over as Annie was tazed, her eyes going wide "Kid!" she shouted even angrier at such an abhorrent display. She gritted her teeth together in fury as she balled her hands into fists. These people were disgusting. She knew America wasn't like this, at least not normally. She'd make sure everyone paid their dues after this, no matter what it would take, she would bring down every one of these scumbags.

Millennia was lifted to her feet with the obvious intent to take her towards the room. She stood defiantly and yelled"I'm not letting you get away with this!" she said as she was pulled away struggling against her captors. They were taking her to another room where she suspected she would meet a similar fate to the girl earlier. She had to do something, these people were out of control. It wasn't just her being made a victim, it was others. She didn't want this, refused to simply take this as they wanted. She was an Ainsworth, they moved forward no matter what stood in their way. They made things move around them, and if need be they move through them. These cops were in her way now, trying to stop her and this would not stand. They were walls with hands and that moves far beyond their bounds. They were walls needed to be demolished.

When they took her in the room she was instantly thrown up against the wall. Wandering hands and touches against her will. She resisted any urges to moan as they felt her chest, they were laughing. They were cruel, trying to turn her gifts against her, to use them as an excuse to take what they wanted. Her eyes held nothing but fury in them for the fools. Mil was afraid however more than that she was furious. She was resisting as well she could. They were stripping her further. These people had no honor did they? Mil wasn't the type to resist law...but this was not law. She could hardly care if she got deported, this would not stand.

Within moments Mil let out a roar and rocketed forward tackling a cop and carrying him from the room. It took her only moments to stany and everyone was on her. Mil wasn't a weakling, she was used to fighting and here she would continue to fight. She began to fight them, regardless of the obvious risk. Half-naked or not she was going to give them hell and make them pay for all they were doing. She swung and kicked, proving herself to be a lot stronger and more wild than any hapless fool could expect. It was hard to bring her down, and even when she was knocked to the floor she would find her way back up. Many of these men were stronger than her, but she fought them anyway. The fight was spilling as Mil took on everyone she could. Pain wracked the poor woman's body but she wasn't simply allowing herself to go down. She was brutally punched, kicked, and beaten but even so, she was't doing this. If she was gong down she was going down a lion.

These cops even lost helmets and got hurt often surprised at how hard she was to take down with just themselves. She was dangerous. Even bruised and a bloodied she was giving them all manner of hell. Her training was on her side. She was causing a disturbance, her body was in pain. She didn't mind her state of dress, it was the last thing on her mind. She didn't mind the cuffs, she could fight with them any day. A visit to the hospital would be necessary for sure, but not before she went as many people as she could there before her. She would die before she let these bastards have her way with her or anything of that nature...and she just might die today, but she'd go down fighting.

"....Honor waits for no one."

Class: B
Record: 1W -1L
Cash: $1661.80
Current Word Count: 0
Total Word Count (Since Second update): 0

Ooc:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image

Where was he during the tournament? Nowhere in particular. He just wanted some sleep without disruption and so he got it. Dom-Dom had taken himself up to the beams of this very building itself to get some rest before the tournament. Unfortunately, he missed it. Fortunately, he was still resting peacefully. When guns fired, his body jolted and he took a plunge right on top of several guards.  

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image
MOOD ▬ ❝ Literally Stoned ❞ ❂ NAME ▬ ❝Uncle Death ❞ ❂ With ▬ ❝ Who Cares, Senpai ❞ ❂ THEME ▬ ❝Theme

Uncle Death, age around twenty three, fully downed in black combat boots, black gear, and a hoodie with a skin tight skull mask with blacked out eyes and silly glasses that seemed to spin constantly in a never ending trance seemed to walk around. He did not seem to care for the police as they were moving around. Suddenly he looked around in a half-baked trance and shouted out in a rather calm manner, "Yo... senpai's... You better run." Came the words calmly from his mouth as he proceeded to pull out a baggie of magic mushrooms and began to indulge. "Yeah... you're gonna be a legend."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:26 pm
User Image
Abel Maxwell

| R.E.A.D. - 240 | Acceleration - 138 | Strength - 39 | Stamina - 37 | Jump - 26 | Air Time - 32.5s |
| Rank - B | Road - Flame | Wear - 2% |Team - N/A | USD - 1289$ |

Clearly the situation was not getting any better, and fighting it seemed to just create more of a problem for those who did. It wasn't often that he got angry, but this was definitely a time when it was needed. Seeing officers who are supposed to protect people, doing such terrible things. It just wasn't right. Despite that, his eyes made sure to get a good look at the ones doing vile things. If he ever did get the chance, at least he'd know which people were the ones responsible. The way they treated the female riders, it was not something he wanted to see. If he had his AT's and wasn't cuffed, by now even he would have tried something to stop what was happening. His attention turned toward the officer as he refered to them as convicts to the other officers. Of course, they were at the tournament, so the riders being detained couldn't really be considered convicts. Becoming a convict for shutting the man up though, that didn't sound so bad. At the moment, there wasn't much chance of resisting without things ending badly, so that thought needed to stay inside.

Soon enough, the officers began to move the males out to the transports. His word under his breath earlier, was clearly at least noticed as he was confronted by one of them. Clearly he didn't hear what was said as he asked him if he wanted to repeat what he said. Abel really wanted to answer the question, but of course with a few more added words of profanity. Unfortunately or fortunately, before his words made it out of his mouth, he was interupted with a punch to the stomach. Abel cringed and coughed slightly as the wind had been knocked out of him. This wasn't the first time he'd experienced it, it wasn't that bad, but it did make it hard to breath or speak momentarily. With that, he couldn't really do much resisting as he was pulled along by the cuffs. This really did suck, but in the distance, he seemed to hear a humming noise. What exactly was it? At this point, it didn't seem as though it mattered.

OOC:

Tricks Used

Inventory

→Wallet
► $1289 USD's, ID, Passport, etc.

→Multinational Technology Company Brand Cell Phone
► READ EnabledThe latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.

→Small Pocket Knife
► Just in case.

→Black Messenger Bag
► An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.

Word Tracker

216 Tournament End
Total Word Count - 0906

Quote:

Quote:

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:35 am
User ImageUser Image
Another cry came from somebody nearby, Annie craning her head over towards the cause of the disturbance as a towering shaven headed man had suddenly appeared in the door way, carrying a nude and distressed woman as she was thrown to the ground with the riders. She looked as if she had seen something traumatic, as if it was act that no one person should have seen or experienced. Of course, it only arrived in the child's mind a minute later about why exactly she was roughed up and nude. Oh no... She thought to herself before the officer from before had moved on from his last dish and onto a fresh new one in the form of Millennia. She shot a worried look at the woman as he took out a knife, fearing the worst for what was in store for the woman as her clothes were slowly cut open. Not thinking about what she was doing, the child looked within herself and closed her eyes for a moment as she summoned up all of her courage. She was terrified of what would become of her and her companions, but knowing that it would stain her conscience forever if she were not to speak up. "NO!" She shouted at the officer, glaring at him as she balled her fists while trying to squirm out of her cuffs to no avail. "Don't touch her!" As she continued to shake, the girl could only watch in horror as the cop came over towards her, pausing his violation of Millenia.

As he grew closer, Annie could feel the terror deep down within her that wanted to make her apologize profusely, to say that she didn't mean to speak out of turn, but still she defied that part of herself. The Valentine pride was just too much for her to let them think that she would go down so easily. Her looked down at her and she returned the favor, shaking like a dog that had seen its first thunderstorm, but still staring back with the same intensity he seemed to be showing her. He had called her a brat, already cementing the female's belief that he wasn't exactly the nicest of people. For police officers, they had always been pretty shitty and corrupt if the previous example of attempting to have their way with a suspect was any glaring red light. The man began to stroke her hair and tell her everything was going to be alright, Annie shooting a glance to a terrified looking Ruka before going back to the cop. She took a moment to gather enough saliva in her mouth before spitting the contents of it onto the cop's right shoe, retaliating with the two magic words a kid her age knew how to sling around when no parents were present. <******** you." She paused, gathering the courage for another insult. "Ah-I could kick your a**." It was a moment where her mother and Daisuke would have been proud of her, that or ground her until she was seventeen. She pouted at the cop, showing that she was not as innocent and sweet as her initial appearance led. For her efforts, she was rewarded tenfold.

It had come so suddenly, the feeling of something touching the back of her neck before the odd sensation turned into a tremendous pain. The police member stroking her hair had been distracting her while her used his free hand to shove a taser on the back of her neck, pulling the trigger on full blast as she screamed in pain. Her entire body felt as if every muscle fiber inside of her was on fire and being sliced into pieces at the same time. She winced and took the pain the best she could as it continued for what seemed like a minute. Time tended to lose meaning and reason when your insides were being turned into jelly. After an eternity of pain, the taser session had been done, Annie continuing to sulk quietly before being thrown forward, hitting her head onto the floor hard as it bounced once and then slid in front of Ruka. The words Ruka and Millennia shouted were lost upon her, the young Valentine feeling her entire body cry out in intense pain. Even the slightest movement felt like she was being eviscerated, and she could feel her head throb from the impact of the fall. She winced and did her best to stand up despite her innards being temporarily wrecked, which only resulted in her quivering as her arms looked about as steady as a bridge made out of toothpicks. She gave Ruka a worried glance, her eyes full of tears at worry for her safety as well as the pain coursing through her body but could not support herself anymore. Annie crumbled to the floor, falling into unconsciousness as the final sounds she heard before fading to black were a distant rumbling and Ruka speaking again.

Quote:
User Image ANASTASIA VALENTINE
RING :: C-RANK :: N/A
R.E.A.D - 170 (0)
STR - 20 (--) :: ACCL - 60 (--) :: STA - 50 (--) :: JMP - 40 (--) :: AIR - 30 sec. (--)
WEAR - 0%
USD - $50
TRICKS IN USE N/A

Step Tracker

QueenBAD_KittyKat

N7-Ame

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:40 am
User Image
MOOD ▬ ❝ Bored ❞ ❂ NAME ▬ ❝ Sinclaire Rain ❞ ❂ With ▬ ❝ Herself ❞ ❂ THEME ▬ ❝I Am A Lion(Theme)
❂ Acc ▬ [110] ❂ Str ▬ [20] ❂ Stam ▬ [30] ❂ Jump ▬ [10] ❂ Air ▬ [15]

As Sinclaire had been running late to the event, very very late, she had hoped to catch the tail end as she casually skated towards the arena from outside. Headphones blaring in her ear with her ipod stuffed into her light black jacket she adorned atop of her usual outfit, she was going a slow pace at her own leisure. She noticed many things as she was skating slowly towards the arena, figuring if she was going to be late she might as well be extremely fashionably late. At least she could find out what was going on.

However, as she rolled up she began to notice things. The event should be nearing the end and there was nobody leaving. The outside area should have had a few trying to beat the crowd. That's when she saw the flashing lights of squad cars and vans. Personnel outside surrounding the area and making it secure so that others wouldn't leave. <******** this." She stated in a rather bland tone laced with venom in the most subtle of ways. She turned tail as her blue hair flourished while she spun and began to skate off in the other direction. Good thing she was late. Luck had her side for once.

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

It would seem they weren’t alone in their efforts. Billos had caught a glance of Kesshin in the long corridors of the Req Co building, but thought nothing of it until the boy joined them in the chopper. “Welcome aboard, Kesshin. Let’s get this show on the road.” He said with a nod to the pilot as they rose into the air and advanced to their destination. As soon as they were airborne, Billos reached into his pocket and retrieved two ear pieces and handed one to both Kesshin and Zane. He then retrieved a third and placed it snugly on his ear. After the pair had their ear pieces in, Billos spoke. “Looks like we’re a trio again, with Kesshin as a substitute for Daisuke. Quite fitting…” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a Requiem Sticker and slapped it firmly on Kesshin’s right shoulder before continuing. “If we’re gonna do this, we’re doing it right….” Billos leaned back in his seat and let out a sigh, following up with a quick drag of a cigarette that he conjured up during all of this reading you’re doing.

“This is what we know. Several government officials have been assassinated. The fingers are already being pointed in Req Co’s direction. Daisuke’s already in hiding, Zane and I won’t be far behind. Now then, as I’m sure you’re aware Kesshin, the tournament was raided by the NYPD in response to these assassinations. Our family is down there as well as a handful of other storm riders. If the world wants to blame us for something, let them blame us for taking care of our own. We’re getting them all the hell outta there. No limits, burn anyone who tries to stop you.” Billos paused for a moment to take a drag of a cigarette and move it around in his mouth, letting the gravity of the situation settle in. “We’ll be arriving at your drop point in another minute or so. Zane, you and Kesshin will jump at that point. I’ll guide you to the ground with moondrops before continuing to a bird’s eye view directly above. Our first priority is the kids. Get them grouped together away from the police. Once that’s done, we can go all out….” Billos looked at his watch then cursed audibly. “Looks like my timing was off, out you go!” He said as he stood and grabbed Kesshin by the arm and tossed him from the helo. He gave Zane a quick pat on the shoulder before his old friend followed Kesshin. Without even thinking, Billos treks sprung into rotation. “It’s good to be back, even if it’s not for long…” He said as both Zane and Kesshin would feel their descent slow and finally become more of a floating sensation than anything else. If they would look down, they would see a condensed ball of air surrounding their treks, balancing itself to keep them upright as it brought them to the ground. Within a few seconds the pair were on the ground and Billos dispelled the moondrops. “You have thirty seconds. Go get ‘em boys!” He said as the helicopter continued on to his drop point.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⋮ Hunter, Billos
⋮ Cygnus (Wing) Road :: SS Class
⋮ R.E.A.D - 700 (750)
⋮ STR - 250 (80) :: ACC - 100 (55) :: STA - 150 (0) :: JMP - 200 (250) :: AIR - 3 (4) minutes, 45 (29) seconds
⋮ WORD COUNT - 0
⋮ TRICKS IN USE - N/A

Chrysalis Siphon ll Cygnus Rain 2.0

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [0%]

• Tune Up Status
    • Strength: [00]
    • Acceleration: [00]
    • Stamina: [00]
    • Jump: [50]

• SS Rank Custom Treck Modifications
    • B Rank: [Chrysalis Siphon :: Water Lilly | (-5% Wear for All Air/Water Based Tricks. Cannot decrease trick wear below 1%)]
    • Regalia: [Sectioned Back Wheels | The first piece of the Anemoi Wing Regalia in it's inactive form.]
    • Regalia: [Wing Transformation Modules [ Stages: II ] The first piece of the Anemoi Wing Regalia in it's active form.]
    • Regalia: [Air Conversion and Interface Systems [ Core ] | The second piece of the Anemoi Wing Regalia.]

Functioning Mechanics: Anemoi works as a physical manifestation of the wing road's aerial interfacing abilities. The Regalia is made up of uniquely designed back wheels, functioning initially as an extension of the user's normal ability to air ride. This general usage also entails for the user the ability to guide upon wind paths and redirect the flow of travel abruptly. As a final perk, the Regalia even allows the user to take advantage of separate air fronts (judged by temperature) to expand the height, length, or speed of one's normal run. In its secondary mode, activated by abrupt air pressure forces guided into the systems to change into its wing module, the Regalia affords the user an immense boost in run potency. The user's level of interaction with the wind is forced into a volatile state through this action, entering a sort of 'battle mode' to fuel the wind and air based efforts of the user. This mode is best signaled by the glow of the emblem emblazoned upon the part, signaling its nearly maxed functionality. In this state, the Regalia is so fortified the release of an [ Infinity Atmosphere ] becomes capable. Besides that, the functionality appears to be extended. The third and final form of the Regalia forces the wings to sharpen and jut out of the back of the user's trecks, resembling slightly crescent talons. As before, this allows the user to enter an unparalleled state of air control wherein an [ Infinity Atmosphere ] becomes capable of use. Unlike before however, the mode is actually fully designed for combat based functionality outside of the full power.

Post Tracker

Negative J3T

Hero Kesshin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Theme: Fate of Stars
»Aoihinomoto (Origin of Green Fire)

They were arriving back at the viewing site where everyone had been rounded up, "Something about these treks... these wheels." Kesshin glared at his feet, he think he knew. Kesshin was welcomed by Billos, he replied with a nod. Before Kesshin knew it, he had a requiem sticker slapped on his right shoulder, he had some big shoes to fill on this mission, hopefully he could do it. Kesshin did have one thing to say, he put on his hood, "I'd be grateful if you two didn't call me Kesshin when we got to the site, I don't want the other to know who I am..." Kesshin said but his voice voice was quite altered, deeper a bit more raspy yet clear it was almost as if he was a different person, almost. Once the run down was complete Kesshin knew the full scope of what was going on. Still, he thought it a bit cowardly for his father to up and go into hiding while his allies are fighting but in another way it made some sense if he were being pursued, besides Kesshin was sure the three of them could handle this, mostly Billos and Zane Sr. though. The both of them seem to have no fear, "So this is Requiem huh?"

A few seconds later Kesshin found himself pushed out of the helicopter but he wasn't afraid, he actually found himself a bit triggered by what Billos said to him before promptly shoving him out. "I'll burn it all." he thought in a slight sadistic manor. Kesshin's heart trembled with excitement, he didn't know how he was supposed to land and he didn't care. Soon after Kesshin felt that he was falling slower with the help of these odd orbs around their treks, Billos was helping them out, he wasn't crazy or anything after all. Once they made it to ground he gave them 30 seconds, "Plenty of time." Kesshin muttered he took everything in while he was in the air, his new treks kicked into gear and a bit of green flame caught on his wheels letting up smoke, for the most part everyone was gathered together but there were a few who were badly injured. Kesshin went maximum speed, he needed his hands free for this one so know knuckle dusters for him; he zoomed by scooping up Annie who had tased his dear little sister, at that same moment he had his free hand clutched around the officers throat as he was riding to the next target. With a sharp turn to the left Kesshin drew near a wall where a woman was pinned, being molested, he didn't take to kindly to that and his boi Zane didn't either, "You're next" Kesshin clenched the neck of the officer he was holding hard and slung that officer at the other one pinning down the young woman. As the two officers collided and flew Kesshin grabbed the girl and flung her to Zane Jr., he didn't really have time to be that graceful he only had 30 seconds, then again that was still a good amount of time. Kesshin wasn't done yet though, he was still on a path with the officers that were still adhere to the laws of motion, he'd just give them a stronger more painful nudge. Kesshin did a small leap in the and extended his right foot out, a jump kick packing a little heat. He landed the blow right in the chest of the officer he threw who again, had the audacity to harm his little sister, that would definitely leave a scorch mark on his body, and thats the way Kesshin intended it to be.

There were two more people Kesshin needed to tend to, and he had about 15 seconds left to do so. Keeping his speed he now turned his attention to commotion in another nearby room, it was another woman and more pigs and Kesshin knew exactly what to do with pigs. Kesshin dashed through the glass screen window, swerving off the side of the wall and toward millennia Kesshin picked her up over shoulder style with his free hand. having enough room to dash back out without losing much of his speed he hopped back out of the shattered screen window. "Pigs should be cooked..." Kesshin landed not to far from the room intentionally, "All you storm riders better duck!" Kesshin shouted, he shifted his right leg back and his left leg forward as a full 360 rotation was happening, as his left skate dragged on the ground as if he was striking a match, reaching the 180 mark Kesshin launched a fireball at the window. With the power he was carrying they wouldn't make it out with 1st degree burns, 2nd even worse 3rd degree burns were in their future, but you cook pigs with fire. Kesshin was making his way to the group that was now being transported, he had five second left, but he only needed three, he sent another fire ball their way but it was a curve ball and more scaled down version as to not hurt the storm riders present IF THEY DUCKED scorching the other nearby officers escorting them towards the transports as he made t to them. His job was done, they were all gathered in one place, he was sure he was doing this requiem badge on his right shoulder some justice. It was up to the other two now.

[ACCL: 175] [STR: 60] [STM: 45] [JMP: 40] [AIR: 50 secs]
Helios: [DMG: 0%] [SPD: 0] [STR: 0] [STM: 0] [JMP: 0]

CURRENT-WORD-COUNT: 914 || TOTAL-WORD-COUNT: 1351

Tricks Used
• [ RANK E ] ▪▫ Flame
○ Being the first hint at the Flame Road's run style, the initial technique is none other than the illusionary achievement of creating false flames. Beginner riders of the Flame Road first learn to transfer the heat energy accumulated in their run to that of updrafts, creating waves of heat to give the impression of literal fire being produced wherever the user laid foot. This not only fools other riders and gives off the impression of literal fire, but increases the effects of most Flame based tricks by acting as a catalyst for which heat based tricks to hold better effects. Eventually, Flame Road riders get to a point there they may produce these drafts and ride upon them, giving an impression of flight or riding on flames they blazed on their own. This is an E Class trick.

• [ RANK C ] ▪▫ Reincarnation
○ An inertia driven attack that combines the speed of the Air Treks with the high energy momentum developed from a high speed run to drive devastating kick through the opponent, sending them flying off in the opposite direction. The method in which is performed is very similar to the trick, "Giant Swing of Time," and similar to its predecessor works twice as effectively when used in conjunction with "Oh! Time!"

TRICK PASS
• [ RANK F ] ▪▫ In Step: Reverse Turn Stance
○ The "In step" is a simple move of simply pointing the toes inwards meeting a 90"-45" degree angle placing their heels at an angle too. This positioning of the feet allows one to consistently keep themselves moving in an forward motion while the other skate causes them to veer to the left or right and perform something for a short or wide turn. This motion is a basic thing that most anyone can do but when reversing the forward motion into a backwards one reveals the full use of the In Step: Reverse Stance. The Stance causes a tight spinning turn about motion that can allow the rider to turn around abruptly to change direction fluidly out of their forward run. By slowing their motion and Turning all at once and one AT pulls back while the other pushes forward into the reversed motion. This way the rider can aim their back or front in any direction in short notice and perform attacks in this turn about fashion that may benefit from the recoiling whiplash of pulling back their forward momentum abruptly to swing their bodies about or continue to spin in place. This motion is more strong than fast and requires the rider to bend their knees slightly or rather low to adjust according to how much recoil their speed incurred. As time passes this turn about motion can fluidly work in to just about any run style the user may conceive as they progress growing more fluid as they grow in ability.

• [ RANK D ] ▪▫ Fireball
○ By riding fast enough and gaining enough friction, the flame rider is able to generate enough heat between their A.T's. This heat is then shot out by a kick or a stop, or however the rider wants to exert the flame energy. When the heat is exerted, the heat comes out in the form of a fireball. This fireball is simply just hot air, but due to the flame roads ability to make illusions, this fireball looks to be the 30ft in size. Someone hit with this move will fill 1st degree burns.

Equipment

Mother's Lighter: A green zippo lighter with a gold skull and flame design on it. Kesshin was told it was from his mom's more... rebellious days, now he knew what she meant.

Knuckle Duster Knives: Two trench knives worn like brass knuckles, wearing the blades above the knuckles with a zigzag-shape for each knuckle, giving each blade "teeth". Though the bladed parts are rarely used by Kesshin, the weapons are just enough to dish out nasty blunt damage and maybe even nick the skin. These are kept on an inside strap in Kesshin jacket at all times.

Year 20XX Custom Phone: A custom made cellphone, with a green outer layer and gold button scheme. One of the last few luxuries Kesshin got to have. A going away present from his adopted parents so they could keep in touch. Has all the functionalities of any cellphone and more.

Wallet ($637 cool : A chain wallet with the same color scheme and design as Kesshin's mom's lighter. He felt he might as well since these both would never leave his sight. Somehow he feels it brings him closer together with his mom.

Quotes

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

While on the helicopter, Zane was listening to music while casually ripping the sleeves of his jacket because edginess. Nahh, but in retrospective, he was going over the plan. If Kesshin can deal with the inside, he could lead the outside inside and then, all the officers inside would make it easier to. Well, that will be seen. Making it to the viewing site, he would listen to the instructions while preparing his mind state. Maybe it was time to turn back the clock. Back to when he was 14. Back to the bestiality of when he was at Kyoto University, during the crowning of the Flame King Riley Jones, and Zane had killed that cosplay Cutie in cold blood. His eyes grew dark, as he opened them, they were a dark red and a dark blue.

Even though he was focused, he was still dimwitted. "I never known for you to make a plan that actually ever went right. Wouldn't we be in Japan right now if it did?" He questioned. He said nothing about the Daisuke sub situation. ******** Daisuke. If he was going to run like a little b***h when times were tough like this, then that b*****d could stay hiding. That b*****d always talked all high and mighty like he was the s**t. He was the one that couldn't even beat the inferior version of himself. He was the one that technically got them all into this mess. He was the one that wanted push the issue and be a pioneer of Air Treks and his a** was hiding worse than the emails of Hillary Clinton...Putting the ear piece in his ear, he would adjust it just right.

"Ohhh. Don't worry about that. I just mad my sexy time with Emma going to be cut short because of this...Hopefully this blows over quick. I like get back in those guts before Viagra is needed. Just saying." Zane stated. Oh no, he was legit serious about that. Them going into hiding meant no Emma time. No SnuSnu. No, Sexo..YOU GET THE PICTURE. Seeing Kesshin get pushed out, he just shook his head before jumping out, calmly descending thanks to the moondrop. Once his treks reached the ground, he would head the opposite direction of Kesshin. He would meet with him shortly. To be honest, they had more time than 30 seconds. At least, Zane did. Kesshin. No. As Kesshin did his thing, Zane would roll casually outside to the door leading to where all the transport and a s**t load of cops were. "Hey? Any of yall seen a girl. About like 5'6 or so? Blue eyes? Probably freaking out like a little b***h? Huh No? Ohhh......those a lot of guns.... Well, OH, its a bit breezy out here. Maybe I should just, head this way. " Zane questioned before making an about face and speeding away, a bullet piercing the empty space he was at.

He wasn't sure what the commanding officer told the other officers, but...the whole hoard that was outside was now chasing Zane.The police must really wanted Requiem to be brought to justice? No shooting at him? Maybe there was something deeper there. It was curious why Requiem was blamed. They weren't the only ones that made air treks..Just food for thought. . He could of wiped them out but that took too much time and effort and wasn't in the plan.He wasn't going full speed either. He was baiting. "Ohh, by the way, how about a tall tree. White haired male. Milk chocolate color. Probably ******** your b***h at the moment? No , No ZJ either? Not helpful at all" he questioned. Nothing but verbal abuse was there for answers. Shrugging, he would face back forward and felt the earth. Receiving the sonar information, he would "see" it. The riders, they were coming up. Catching a glimps of kesshin dipping away, that meant the 30 seconds were up. Billos was coming. That also meant, Zane had about maybe a minute before stage 2 was activated, and with that, the IA would be coming.

Making it to the riders, he would approach and stop, looking them over...he noticed all their injuries..some were more noticed than others. However, Annie, Ruka, and ZJ. that was an issue. ZJ was okay, but bleeding a little, Annie was..out, and Ruka looked like she been crying for 40 days and 40 nights. This struck a major nerve. Making a 180 degree turn, he would look to see they were surrounded, but they stayed a good 12 feet away because they were scared. They must of known what the blossoming device on his treks were. Making a hissing sound, the petals on Zane's treks transformed before slamming onto the side of each trek, making a transducer device for his vibrations.

Vibrations equating to a magnitude 5 earthquake started to rock the viewing center, cracks was forming in the floor, the ground was shaking violently like a plucked bass string. He wasn't going to do it. He was only suppose to stay by the kids and just supervise but he was pissed. His mind went wild and seeing the dressing situation of the other females...one common thought played in his head. Did someone really touch his baby girl?.... With great concentration, the violent vibrations was tearing the building apart, the ceiling was caving in everywhere. But, there was something about his vibrations. They ceiling was carrying them and expelling them down below, causing condensed and harden air. Of course, due to the big as area, it may not be major now as it would to an opponent, but if only a breeze came that he could harden. Regular wind would become like a giant as hammer knocking against whatever in its path... If only.

As the Debris fell filled with who knows what, Zane would flip the switch, causing the gravity around the group of riders to negate itself, causing the debris to not fall on them but float harmlessly while the riders would start to lift up themselves. However, not majorly, just a slight hover since his main focus was the debris. Luckily, he wouldn't have to worry about it for long. The cops were horrified, but this was the least of their problems. "OH, DON'T WORRY, YOU LITTLE SHITS...IT'S ABOUT TO GET MAJORLY CHILLY IN HERE" Was that because the building was about to become like an open dome due to his vibrations...or something more?

`

OOC sad

Treks: Range Rovers: [Current TUs: 0 ACC | 15 STR | 15 STA | JMP]
Range Rovers been outfitted with a trio set of off-road tires. These wheels are larger, denser, but more durable. Two located at the rear and a single in the foot. This supports the user's more power-based run and allows them to maneuver easier through rough terrain such as mud, snow, and jagged ground considering that the Gaia Road primarily focuses on literal ground-breaking feats, this allows them to move through their own self-made mess.
Slot 1: • Hardest Apostolica
Vibration Flora [ Tremor Generator ]

Functioning Mechanics: Apostolica is an attachment to the air treck's front wheel designed to create and transmit vibrations directly into the ground below the user's feet. The device is designed to generate vibrations of an extremely high frequency, powered by and empowering the user's run by transmitting momentum and force of acceleration along with the natural properties of vibration creations in the user and their trecks to generate literal tremors. Following deployment, the Regalia 'blossoms' visibly and becomes the transduction device used to transfer energy to create the tremors. Such a change limits the user's freedom of movement, keeping them in place for the duration of the Regalia's activation.

Wear: 00%
READ :700 [770]
ACC:300 [290]
Str:300 [380]
Sta:100 [100]
Jump:0 [0]

Tricks Used:

• [ RANK E ] ▪▫ Seismic Sonar
______________ ○ A beginner Gaia rider begins with a basic vibration awareness technique, branching from the basis of their run with the intention of reading all others. This trick uses the vibrations produced by the inner mechanisms of their air trecks and their own movement in a run to be able to read the physical information and layout of the surrounding area and any specific others in the area. This works with the Rider's ability to feels the way that the seismic waves resonate through and around any thing that is connected to the surface they ride upon. The rider focuses on this to get a mental coordination of the terrain they ride upon. This is an E Class trick.

• [ RANK A ] ▪▫ Quake
______________ ○ At this stage, the Gaia Rider's vibrations are more easily created, transferred, and sustained. Such is shown in their usage of the Quake technique. The user will create their vibrations with the help of whatever surface they ride upon, producing their own from the treck's engine while effectively and efficiently resonating them through whatever it is that surrounds them/touches said surface. With this, the effects to those touching solid ground is transferred, giving the impression of a pseudo-earthquake. The following release of the vibrations at intervals can also imitate the effects of the natural disaster, crumbling structures spontaneously by irritating them from the core outwards. Yet again, the effects of vibrations through inanimate objects is way beyond that of the effect on human beings. The Gaia rider can effectively crumble structures, but only transfers to another human the feelings of disorientation, instability, and slight internal 'shock' when first coming in tune with the vibrations effects. The lethality of this technique comes into play when causing the environment to collapse under, around, or atop the target. As well, if in an enclosed area with walls and a definite 'ceiling', the vibrations cause spacial resonance evenly enough that it gives the impression that the effects of the pseudo-earthquake are felt even if the targets are midair. This is an A Class trick.

• [ RANK B ] ▪▫ Étoile filante: Régulus
______________ ○ This trick uses the principles of piezoelectricity and vibrations placed directly around the rider (maximum of 7ft radius) to cause an instance of "weakened" or "amplified" gravity. This effect is caused by highly potent vibrations pushed directly onto the ground and effectively producing electricity via physical planetary pressure. The electrical potential created directly on the terra firma, creates an opposing electrical potential naturally produced by the earth, essentially it cancels the electrostatic pressure of the earth produced by gravity thus creating a space where the level of gravity is not entirely abolished by rather weakened or amplified because its electrostatic pressure has been nullified by the same force or amplified by electrostatic pressure of higher potency. In summary, this trick allows for any object(s) to attain artificial lift (levitation) because of weakened gravity or causes the said object(s) to be pressed further onto the ground because of gravitational amplification via piezoelectricity; this effect has the ability to levitate objects of 120 - 150 pounds and also add the same amount of weight upon the said object. .

• [ RANK INFINITY ] ▪▫ Infinity Stratum: Gravito Suffocation:
______________ ○ With the resonating power of the Regalia added to their arsenal, the user can max their vibration output to a much higher degree. As a result of this additional vibratory force, the ability to instantly create and accumulate their vibrations becomes possible like never before. By channeling all of their air treck engine's power to the Regalia's tremor generation, the resonated vibrations become instantly 'hardened' and compressed upon each other. When releasing, the user resonates all of the power into a powerful cluster and erupts it from above or below, taking advantage of whatever terrain they're on to decide what direction the mass can properly come from. The effects of the vibrations act like a hammer of vibrating forces, able to rupture the target's body on an extreme level from the inside out. The effects resonate the effected person's body with the accumulation of vibrations, bashing them at the same time for an external and internal assault of pure destructive force. [ Infinity Atmosphere ]

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff