Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Art Club!
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Other Artists
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Painting Fever!
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This blue has sparkle in it!

Lewis had been excited to return to Art Club. He'd already made some new friends here, and his dad loved hearing stories about the club. Lewis' messy hair was fluffed up, but he didn't mind. With his backpack packed full of paints and supplies, he hurried toward the art room. Once inside, he found a few older students already there and working. He managed to find a stray canvas, then went to plop down beside the wall. He'd been having an idea for a project, so perhaps he could knock it out this afternoon.

"Sorry, forgot to say hi everyone." His words came in a sing-song voice, but that was pretty normal for the boy. He started setting out his paints, putting them in a chromatic order. His dad had gotten him some new paints as well, and he couldn't wait to give them a try. He grabbed a few blues and poured them into a small bowl, which he then mixed with his fingers before painting with the swirled color on the canvass.

{{Wearing :: Colorful Clothes with his Favorite Hoodie}}
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟɪᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs
Lᴏᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɴɢ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs sᴏ ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
A ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs, ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Art Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Taylor, Linsey, Lewis (and Syd, I guess)
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Art Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I want to finish these designs

Milan had spent his entire summer trying his best to get back to normal. He finally felt confident that he was feeling back to his regular self, or... a new version of him. Most of him had been so knotted up holding onto grudges and hatred... and now, he was trying to keep himself calm. If he let himself get worked up, the struggle to sleep came back and the desire to use potions swooped back in. But the more calm he was, the easier sleep came about him. Today, he was going to Art Club, if only to be there with his sisters.

As he got close to the door, Milan stopped to draw in a heavy breath. Once inside, he looked around at the people inside. "Good morning Taylor, Linsey... Lewis, right?" He walked past Syd, opting not to say anything to or about him. Something about Syd always made his blood pressure rise, especially since he was definitely working to ruin Echo's life. The tall teen sat in a chair by the window, hoping the natural light would help with his art.

{{Wearing :: Fashion Forward}}
          Kiska166

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tᴡɪsᴛɪɴ' ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ
          Bʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀɢʀᴇᴇɴ
          Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴘɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀʟʟ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪs
          Is ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ? Is ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:55 pm
Oh my darling I've been missing you for quite some time
So I'm gonna lift the oceans, just to see your eyes
Oh my darling I am getting closer, hold on tight
And I, know it hasn't been so easy
I'm fighting for my life

User Image
User Image

𝖧𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗅𝖾𝗉𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖮𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗎𝗋 𝖠𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗎𝗍

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ Su had been excited to return to school but was still bummed her siblings wouldn't be joining for at least another two or so years. Just as she did last year, they left multiple puzzle games hidden amongst the home either in physical form or in flashdrives for them to find. But to ensure they didn't find them to quick or easy, she had left out certain clues that they would need. Clues they would be making in art club right now. Walking into the clubroom, she nodded and waved at those who weren't already absorbed into their work spotting Lewis due to his curly hair and bright hoodie and Linsey due to her ginormous dog. Su gave both a smile but went immediately towards the windows. One of the clues was a sundial and it just had to go right.
                                                        [color#6C6EA0]"T

I could be a warrior, yes I am a warrior
There's no need to worry love
Look around it's glorious
Close your eyes and taste the sun
You know where to find me
(I know where to find!)

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:52 pm

User Image Σℂ ⊱∫
JULIETTE CORINNE DELACROIX

first year || Gryffindor || quarter veela
Daily Dragon Junior Writer and Camera Tripod || Quidditch Announcer-in-Training || Music Club appreciator
dipping their toes in Astronomy Club || Art of the Sword || Art Club

”Wait up!” Jules called, chasing after Lewis. They had spent the day thus far working on their map of Hogwarts–which was mostly an excuse to drag their friends as they found all their classes and club rooms. After lunch, Jules had sat with there playing with Valeriane, the mechanical bird Mama had snuck into their trunk, and occasionally saying something to Lewis.

Aaaand, of course, they had promptly broken something: Luckily, Vale still flew, but it was missing half its beak. (At first they had just been trying to figure out how it worked. The wings seemed more complicated so they started with something small, like how the beak opened and closed. They managed to get it to stop opening, but it was stuck open…and then the bottom fell off. After making sure they had kept all the parts in a secure wad of napkins, they ran after Lewis for the Art Club.

They caught up just as Lewis apologized for not saying hi, so when Juliette entered the room, they copied him with a ”Hi everyone! My name is Juliette Delacroix, Jules like the unit for work for short, they/them. I draw and take pictures.”

Well, technically they had only just learned a little about cameras yesterday at the Daily Dragon, but it was a learning-in-progress!

With that, Jules plopped next to Lewis, who was already busy setting his paints out and painting a piece of canvas. For now, they looked around, quietly observing what everyone else was working on.

setting Art Club first meeting, September 2059 || with Lewis + Art Club
appearance 4'8" slim ||wearing
collared shirt + suspender shorts with mismatched yellow socks

status Does everyone just work on their own thing and hang out? That's...pretty awesome!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hues that you carry inside, they reside in the depths of your heart
Flickering red and blue lines intertwine, drifting in from afar
I’ll sing a song to you ringing so strong through the fiercest of winds
My voice will carry the words that I held here resounding within
Σℂ ⊱∫
"Suzume no Togimari" by RADWIMPS for Suzume. English Cover by IN0RI

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:00 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

seventh year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

”G’afternoon y’all!” Galen greeted as he made his way to Art Club. He didn’t really have a project in mind, but there was always campaign things to work on or comics to read, and there was nothing wrong with taking a club session to just enjoy everyone else’s work– or find someone to collaborate with.

He got the name of the new first year and waved to all the members gathered already: ”Su, Lewis, already hard at work?” he’d catch up with them later then.

Galen paused around the trio in the center of the room, kneeling down to give Blannat some scratches and the humans high-fives. ”Blannat how are you? Have you been a very good doggo? Of course you ‘ave!” Galen grinned at the humans and offered one hand for high-fives. Taylor, Syd, Linsey, good to see you all! It’s good to be back!”

He made his way over to the window where Milan Wellbelove was grabbing a seat. Galen and Milan had always been friendly because of art class and club, but they never seemed to think of each other as friends. Comic and fashion aesthetics were so different they had never really worked together in class before. Even in their other classes, they hadn’t really crossed paths–Milan was the consummate Serious Professional, while Galen tended to be casual about everything. Milan was usually carefully put together in a suit or fashionable ensemble, while Galen’s appearance fluttered with every whimsical feeling.

But spending weeks in the Hospital Wing together recovering from their falls in the spring had given them ample opportunity to talk (and throw crumple-ball rejects at each other). Over the summer, they’d swapped gifts, which seemed to cement their friendship. ”Milan! Thanks again for the costume. It’s just so good, I’m still kind of in disbelief! I’ll be debuting it on Monday for Order of the Stick, so stop by if you can, alright?”

Galen plopped himself down on the seat across from Milan, leaving plenty of room to the side for them both to sprawl their stuff out. He scanned the room again. Echo not being at Art Club was par for the course now, but Yari was back in school right? ”Yari’s coming, right?”

setting Art Club, September 2059 || with Art Club folks
appearance 5'10". Pretty normal looking right now. || wearing striped shirt and gray pants
status Curious but casual

Gordo, just tagged you because Galen pet Blannat so if I need to edit that, let me know.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

Stefan Lee Salvatore

If sunlight bothers you in the path then
I'll spread the shade
If darkness scares you then
On the horizon I'll decorate the moon
If you're sad, then I'll crack jokes
And make you laugh
Laughing and singing this way
I'll walk four steps with you.
☺☻
~"Chaar Kadam" from PK..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jules!
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This blue has sparkle in it!

When asked about his work, Lewis sent a blue-colored wave over to the blue-voiced teen. Galen had always been nice to him, so it was good to return the kindness. Lewis looked up when a familiar face hurried in, a smile on his own lips. "Finally! I thought you'd gotten lost!" Lewis laughed, patting the floor beside him. Jules introduced themselves to the group, then plopped down. Didja fix Vale? Are you gonna tell your mom?" Dark eyes looked over, his voice now in a softer tone. Almost without looking, he was working on painting the background of his canvass with the nice blue, though his brain was telling him to add the soft mint of his friend's voice. He'd always really liked Jules' colors, even when they were little kids.

"How did news club go? Didja get a breaking story?" He tilted his head curiously, curls springing about with the motion. He had debated joining news with his friend, but there was no heckin' way he could paint in only black and white forever. His new plan, however, was to be in the news so Jules could get a breaking story. What better way to support a friend?

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Art Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Galen has my focus
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I want to finish these designs

Milan was working on a fantasy-inspired outfit for Galen's LARPing club, though the measurements were for Echo, rather than Galen. A few more people had wandered in, including one of the new kids in the news. This time, they greeted themselves and mentioned the spelling of their name, which made the brunette chuckle softly. The next one in was one of the people Milan had been hoping to see.

While he was distracted with Linsey's beast of a dog, Milan flipped a few pages in his notebook, back to the one for Galen's own LARPing outfit. Prior to last year, Milan hadn't ever really considered Galen much of a friend, but after being in the hospital wing for a couple weeks with him, they'd become pretty close. That summer, Milan had custom-made an outfit for Galen to wear to the LARP club, and he was hoping to hear back.

Sure enough, the colorful-headed teen plopped into the seat across from Milan, commenting on the outfit. "Hey man! I'm glad you liked it. Does everything fit right? It's always more tricky without the model in person, but I checked everything thrice." He sent a small grin over to the Hufflepuff, thinking if the debut was Monday, he'd have to finish his own outfit in only a handful of hours this evening.

Galen's next question threw Milan off base for a moment. "Um... I hope so? I didn't catch her this morning to ask. But I also didn't stop by the great hall for breakfast." His words were quieter, a bit of faltering at the end. Milan knew he'd probably get scolded for skipping meals (probably more by Galen than his own sisters, anyway), but he simply hadn't been hungry that morning... not that his appetite was ever terribly incredible.

Perhaps for a distraction! "Oh, since you had mentioned that you wanted another outfit, with more of a... leader-y vibe, I've been working on this one. What do you think? I'm not sure about how I did the collar, but any input from you would be great. It'll be your gear, anyway." He turned around his sketchbook, showing the in-progress designs. His messy handwriting was scrawled around the work, arrows and lines pointing at various parts of the sketch.

{{Wearing :: Fashion Forward}}
          addaellis

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tᴡɪsᴛɪɴ' ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ
          Bʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀɢʀᴇᴇɴ
          Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴘɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀʟʟ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪs
          Is ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ? Is ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:15 pm

User Image Σℂ ⊱∫
JULIETTE CORINNE DELACROIX

first year || Gryffindor || quarter veela
Daily Dragon Junior Writer and Camera Tripod || Quidditch Announcer-in-Training || Music Club appreciator
dipping their toes in Astronomy Club || Art of the Sword || Art Club

”I nearly did! Hogwarts is huge!" Jules replied as they plopped down. Lewis asked if they had managed to fix Vale, and Jules pulled the clockwork bird out of their bag, along with the wad of parts. "No, I seem to keep breaking more things. Check it out though, look at how many parts were involved with just half a beak!

Lewis glanced over, voice softer as he asked if they'd tell Mama. "Yeah, I'll tell Mama tonight if I can't figure it out. But it's still just one part so I think I can figure it out. Then I can tell her I fixed it!

Jules looked around the club a bit more before opening their wad of parts and fishing a tiny tipped screwdriver out to poke at Vale's mechanical mouth. Lewis continued to paint, asking after a moment how the news club went. "No breaking news yet," they replied. "Oh but one of the photographers showed me a spare camera she had and the Big Editor-in-Charge said I drew well. Everyone was very nice. There were a lot of old people!"

They glanced around the art club again. There were quite a bit of old people in this club too. There was another kid by the window, but other than that everyone seemed to be adults. Or big kids. Honestly Jules couldn't really tell.

setting Art Club first meeting, September 2059 || with Lewis + Art Club
appearance 4'8" slim ||wearing
collared shirt + suspender shorts with mismatched yellow socks

status Does everyone just work on their own thing and hang out? That's...pretty awesome!

Hues that you carry inside, they reside in the depths of your heart
Flickering red and blue lines intertwine, drifting in from afar
I’ll sing a song to you ringing so strong through the fiercest of winds
My voice will carry the words that I held here resounding within
Σℂ ⊱∫
"Suzume no Togimari" by RADWIMPS for Suzume. English Cover by IN0RI

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jules!
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Time to mix up mint!

Lewis grinned at Jules' declaration of the sheer size of the castle. "We should probably get cracking on that map of yours, then. Maybe after club we can wander?" He shrugged a bit, thinking it seemed like a solid plan. He'd already gotten a map, but making a map was way more fun. Besides, maybe they could make it a deal to give all the new first years a map on their first day. Wouldn't that be smarter than having a bunch of kids wandering about in confusion?

When Jules mentioned their less-than-success at fixing Vale, both kids seemed a bit let down. "That is a ton of parts. Your mom must be insane. Or just have all the free time ever. No chores or anything." He shook his head, wondering if they'd ever fix the bird. Jules seemed focused on the fix, plus getting to tell their mom it was fixed, rather than just broken, seemed good. "Wait, but what about that piece there? It looks like if you turn it upside down, maybe it fits there?"

After asking about news, Jules said there hadn't been anything breaking yet, but they were learning camera work AND the leader said they drew well. "Well, they're right. You are good at drawing. Plus, you're fast to learn. I'm sure you'll be a whiz with the camera in no time." He nodded happily, moving to wipe the remnants of blue paint off on his pants, then grabbing some greens to mix up Jules' signature color. He had originally had a plan for this work, but it seemed it'd be growing organically, rather than following plans... which was pretty on par for his works.

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:04 pm
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer
Early Autumn 2059 Art Club With: The Art Kids
Wearing: [Outfit] Status: Bird nest project

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Áedán had a bad habit of showing up later when it came to Art Club, after all the commotion had already set in. It wasn't that he didn't care to be on time—on the contrary, he always strived to be punctual—but Saturday afternoons were often full of distractions (usually named Will, Gian, Aurais, Fina, Barbara, and of course Tàmhas). That morning Tàm had dragged him out on a walk to the gardens. They were making plans to go with Gian to Hogsmeade to check out the bookstore with plenty of time to spare, and Áedán hoped to find some new reference materials he could apply to his art projects this year. Instead, Barbie's dog Honey came to play and snagged a bird out of thin air. He supposed it should have been nothing more than the circle of life at work, but Honey was more interested in playing fetch than having a snack, so the poor sparrow was left to suffer.

Except then his friends were crying, so Áedán couldn't leave it be. After all, it was only a broken wing. He used what basic knowledge he had to wrap it up, and already the little thing was looking much better. It would be a while yet before it would fly again though. Which meant, at least for the time being, Áedán had himself a pet and a project for the day.

He was only a few minutes late today as he entered the club room, already full of familiar students getting a head start on their projects. It even looked like they had a new kid sitting over by Lewis. "Hey," Áedán greeted them all as he found an empty space (carefully away from Blannat's reach—want to pet the dog he did, but he was not up for playing a second round of Keep Away with the bird today) to set down his supplies. On the table was a simple cardboard shoe box he managed to get from Barbara in the Gryffindor Tower, with a few small air holes stabbed in by his knife. From inside the box came the occasional chirp or peck against the cardboard. It was obvious something living was inside. "Hope you dinnae mind I've brought a guest today."

Today's project would be decorating the box. He planned to carve a neat line of holes around the upper diameter. Probably paint the outside, see what sort of nest he might be able to fashion for the interior. There might be some extra fabric, or maybe if he shredded some sheets of paper, he could glue together a mimicry of a nest for the little... Something. He wasn't sure whether the bird was a boy or a girl. He wasn't even sure how one would check on a bird, though in the end, it didn't matter. It wasn't like he was planning on giving it a name or anything. This was strictly temporary.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                              username

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Art Club
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Artists
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Throwing Pens, apparently?
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm gonna miss that pen

Kai was excited as usual for Art Club to start up. It was the best place to work out his creative energy, and he had a few friends in the group. That morning, he'd been working on a detailed design, all done in pen and ink. It was certainly a challenge, but hopefully it'd have a nice end result. As he walked, he hoped the ink didn't smudge anywhere while his project was tucked in his satchel. He had all his pens and three inkwells to make sure he'd finish, but he was still worried about running out of materials... especially because the ink was needed to do homework and all.

As he walked into club, twirling his pen in his fingers, Kai saw that he was perhaps a bit late. Lots of other people had arrived, including Galen. Kai donned a grin, moving toward his friend. "Hey Galen! Whatcha -woo- working on?" As was normal for him by now, Kai twitched mid-thought, but luckily, seldom few people teased him for it anymore. He looked down at his hand, pausing to wonder where his pen had gone. He looked around, brows furrowed a bit. That's why he tried never to hold things. They had a tendency of going flying when he least expected it. Well. Maybe for now, his beloved pen would be lost to the void.

{{Wearing :: Casual Clothes}}
          {{OoC: If anyone wants to find (or have gotten hit by) Kai's flying pen, he'd appreciate getting it back lol}}
          addaellis

Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
          Wᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2 Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ
          I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:18 am
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch CaptainArt & Culinary Club Captain

Linsey looked forward to this Saturday afternoon ever since Yari offered her the chance to be the Captain of the Art Club. Of course, she accepted the chance to run the club which had served as one of her safe spaces ever since she started at the school, even if it added to her already loaded schedule of classes, duties and responsibilities. One of her desires was to give her newly adopted little sister the same safe space to explore her talents in an accepting atmosphere, and Linsey hoped the fellowship of other artists would help Ella to feel she had as much of a place here as anyone else. Linsey also kept contact over the summer with Lewis, as she picked him to be her VC and to inherit the club, as it seemed only apropos for the son of the founder of the Art Club to be next in line, and she wanted his input on their plans for the new school year.

Now, she was living a dream she’d had since she was a little First Year, and Linsey was hoping it would all go well. Posters were put up in all the House Common areas letting the school know the Art Club would be opening once more and accepting new members. She asked the folks at the Daily Dragon if they could send somebody round to photograph the opening, so those who might not be there for the opening could see what was going on. The Sixth Year Ravenclaw brought with her bags of supplies for students whom might not have the means to have their own, or those looking to try something they hadn’t previously. She also acquired a pair of clothes-making dummies for those wanting to try their hand at designing and making their own clothes.

The night before, when she wasn’t otherwise busy getting things ready for her other club-opening, Linsey was up here cleaning the room, and getting it ready for this afternoon. She put out displays of art from previous years and alumni whose projects didn’t make it home, including old George, the huge dragon her mother created as a NEWT project decades previously. The windows were opened to allow the room to breathe, and there were cushions on the sills, and she’d even lugged a big dog pillow up so Blannat had a place to relax. She made trays of cookies and brownies, including her vegan shortbreads, on a table, along with pitchers of ice-cold pumpkin juice. Finally, she’d decided to wear her Art Club dress she created for the spring carnival a couple years back, though she did so adding in a warm cream-coloured roll-necked sweater underneath, and a pair of four-inch-high heeled shoes.

I wish Yari were here to see all this,’ thought Linsey as she opened the door, and set out an easel proclaiming the club was open for business. ‘I hope she’d be pleased to see what I’ve done to get things ready.’

OOC: Open for the 2061-2062 School Year
Username

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Art Room
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Captain Linz!
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Art Club Party!
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This place is awesome!!

It was finally time!! Linsey was going to unlock the art room, meaning Lewis could stop painting in the dorms (which probably made his roommates... and the house elves happy!). Linsey had asked him to step in as the Vice Captain and next inheritor, which made both Lewis and his dad super excited. The night before, he'd not slept a bit because he had a song in his head and needed to get it out into the world. It was a common sight in the common room, anyway. He pulled his slightly stained hoodie on over a Ravenclaw Seeker shirt he'd stolen borrowed from his dad and jogged down to the art room.

"Linsey! Good morning! Are you ready for.... woah..." he paused, looking around in wonderment. "Linz, the room looks totally awesome! Oh wow, you must've been working all night! This is so cool!" Lewis grinned happily, practically exuding sunshine. He suddenly felt quite bad about not helping, much less knowing.

"I hope this didn't cause you too much issue! I could've helped. If you need help in the future, look no further than this guy!" He pointed his thumbs to him self, a wild smile on his face with the motion.

{{Wearing :: Paint-Covered Clothes}}
Graydon Ironshield

Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I'ʟʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴡɪʀᴇ~ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғʀᴀɴᴋ, I'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ Sɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ! Tʜᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ
Tʀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ, I sᴡᴇᴀʀ I'ʟʟ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀ~ sᴏᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
Sᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, I'ᴠᴇ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴅᴜᴇs! I'ᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ, ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴀʙʟᴇ ~ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ, ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴅᴇʙᴀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
Tᴏss ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪʀʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ʙᴀɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ, I ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴍ I ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, I'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ғᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ, ʟᴏɴɢ! I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ! Hᴇ'ʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Art Room!
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey and Lewis!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Art Club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh, right, I have a job to do!!

Seb had a busy day, but it was also ART CLUB DAY!!! He rolled out of bed and dressed in his best dino gear, then searched through his trunk for several minutes to try and locate his new dino socks, before giving up and settling for his space socks. It was close enough, right? He also donned his new dino charm bracelet he'd found at Poundland over the summer, then deemed himself ready to go for the day. He gathered many cans of half-empty spray paint and shoved them in his backpack, then took his camera as well. Since he was in the club anyway, he'd just get the pictures for News too. Might as well, right? Plus his photos were getting less blurry, which was great!

He skipped his way down to the art club, happily singing along to the (half made up) song in his head. He tripped going down the stairs, but thankfully, he didn't break his glasses or new camera. He pushed up to his feet, dusting off a bit of floor dust, then finished his walk. He stepped in, waving happily to the older kids. "Hey guys! I'm here! And I brought my camera 'cause I know we need a photographer for News and I figured since I was gonna be here anyway and it's easier for me to just bring it. Also I got a new camera to practice with and I'm getting really good. But not like super good, 'cause I know there are people better than me, and I don't wanna overstep, y'know? Also I think I forgot breakfast. But that's okay. I'll just get more lunch! Oh! Do you know what we're having for l---" he rambled happily until a sharp whistle disrupted him.

"Hello, Sebastian. Thank you for coming.... Jeez, how much coffee have you had today?" Lewis looked over at the younger boy, who drew in a deep breath. "Never mind. How about getting some pictures before the room gets too busy, eh?" Seb nodded obediently, now distracted by snapping pictures of all the new decor.

{{Wearing :: Dino-Mite Clothes!}}
          Graydon Ironshield

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Fʀᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ~ Cʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ATM
          Lᴇᴛ's ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ~ Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ! Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Art Room
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Lewis, Sebastian
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why are they so loud?

After Cooking Club, Ella felt weirdly full. Then again, she had eaten quite a bit more than her normal. She wanted to go take a nap, having been all people-d out for the day, but she promised her sister she'd stop by the Art Club as well. Grabbing he sketchpad and pencil set, the girl hurried toward the room. From outside the door, she heard someone going on a wild ramble, only to be stopped by another super talkative person. Oh man. She debated a moment about just running away, but upon glance, Linsey was also in there. Ella pulled in a deep breath, then sidled into the room. She stepped over to stand beside Linsey as the boys seemed to bicker about how much coffee they'd had. Brown eyes looked up at Linsey, already wanting to run away. It wasn't like anyone would ever see her art.

{{Wearing :: New Dress}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff