Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Walker Family Apartment Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:33 pm
xxx× × ×xxxW A L K E RxxF A M I L YxxH O M Exxx× × ×xxx

User Image

Located in HOGSMEADE VILLAGE, SCOTLAND

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:35 pm
xxxx× × ×xxxxRESIDENTSxxxx× × ×xxxx

xxxCLAYTON LEE WALKERxxx
Homeowner
Husband of Denise Walker
Uncle and Guardian of Shinobu and Akira Yamazaki

xxxDENISE ELOISE WALKERxxx
Homeowner
Wife of Clayton Walker
Aunt and Guardian of Shinobu and Akira Yamazaki

xxxSHINOBU YAMAZAKIxxx
Nephew of Clayton and Denise Walker

xxxAKIRA YAMAZAKIxxx
Nephew of Clayton and Denise Walker

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:38 pm
xxx× × ×xW A L K E RxxxH O M ExxxI N F O R M A T I O Nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxT H ExxxH O M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              × Connected to the Floo Network: Floo Address is 'Walker Apartment'
              × The home is located above The Three Broomsticks, which Clayton and Denise own
              × It is accessible through a staircase towards the back of the inn, but the door remains locked during open hours.
              × The floorplan was designed by Clay and Denise specifically to be a home for themselves and their newly orphaned nephews.

xxxT H ExxxP E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              × Clayton has a basset hound named King
              × Denise has a siamese named Smokey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:24 pm
User Image
                                                  All my thoughts just seem to settle on the breeze
                                                  When I'm lying wrapped up in your arms
                                                  The whole world just fades away
                                                  The only thing I hear
                                                  Is the beating of your heart

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Cᴏ-ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ᴏꜰ Tʜᴇ Tʜʀᴇᴇ Bʀᴏᴏᴍsᴛɪᴄᴋs || Sᴀʟᴇᴍ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Denise had to admit, the holidays were definitely enjoyable most of the time, only this holiday she'd spent feeling under the weather, and then to top it all off, she'd missed her period. Not one to really let that stop her from enjoying the holidays, she instead turned around and decided to invest more time into making sure that Christmas went off without a hitch while at the same time going to muggle London to get a pregnancy test. Now she sat on the toilet of her bathroom, staring at the little test that confirmed for her that she was expecting. She'd suspected, but now she had concrete proof. The only thing was telling Clay and the boys about it. She didn't think telling Clay would be that big of a deal, but her nephews were still adjusting to living with them. She wasn't sure that introducing this big of a change was good, but there wasn't much else she could think of. She wasn't going to get rid of the baby, that was for sure.

Making up her mind, she stood and made her way out to the living room, knowing that all three were out there. She needed to talk to Clay first, but she suspected that both Shinobu and Akira would catch on that something was up quickly. Deciding on a course of action, she walked over to where Clay was sitting and leaned over to give him a quick kiss and hug before she started toward the kitchen.
                                                  "Clay, ya mind helpin' me get dinner started? I was thinkin' chicken an' potatoes unless you got a better idea." Hopefully Clay took the hint that she wanted to talk to him, but that wasn't always the case. Her oldest nephew, on the other hand, had been doing some schoolwork and stood. "Oh no you don't, Nobu, you've got studyin' to do. Your uncle ain't doin' anythin', so he should be more'n willin' to help me."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, it's a welcome surprise after what the family's been through these past few years...
                                                  OOC:

-❤-

In a way I know my heart is waking up
                                                  As all the walls come tumbling down
                                                  I'm closer than I've ever felt before
                                                  And I know
                                                  And you know
                                                  There's no need for words right now

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxKitchen
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDenise
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕo yoυ're тιred and yoυ're вeaт and yoυ worĸed all weeĸxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          and yoυ need a place yoυ can leт ιт go - wнere тнe gιrlѕ go wιldxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнe вoyѕ play нard and yoυ need a lιттle мore тнan jυѕт тнe radιoxxxxxxxxx
                                                          well, нere'ѕ an open ιnvιтaтιon wιтн jυѕт a coυple regυlaтιonѕxxxxxx
                                                          leт мe warn yoυ, ѕon, only coмe тo нave ғυn, we don'т тaĸe ĸιndly тo ѕerιoυѕxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceClay was sitting on the living room couch with his feet propped up on the coffee table with his nephews, half-watching Akira over the top of his book. He was glad his nephew was home for the holiday and all, but that didn't mean he wasn't gonna watch the kid like a hawk. God only knew what he'd learned up at the school already, and Clay wasn't keen on some disaster happening when he wasn't looking. He knew the boy was well aware he was being watched, but Clay didn't much care. If he wanted to cause chaos, he had a whole room to do it in, that's what the boy's work room was for. Being in the living room meant there were messes to be made and things to be broken, and magic or no magic to make it easier to clean up, Clay didn't want to deal with it.

spaceDenise's entrance made him suspicious. Something was up, he could tell. He knew his wife, he wasn't about to miss it when there was something she wanted to talk about. The fact that she'd felt the need to give him a smooch before asking for help spoke volumes all on its own. Not that she wasn't affectionate, but there was a certain undercurrent to the whole thing that had him wondering what was up. Her insisting that their eldest nephew stay put was even more evidence. Obviously they wanted him to finish his homework, but that was no reason to refuse his help with dinner.

space"Sure thing, darlin'," Clay replied, sliding his feet off the coffee table and following her into the kitchen. He started gathering things out of the cabinets and makeshift fridge, watching her from the corner of his eye. "Alright, now," he said, voice low. "What're ya wantin' t' talk about, huh? I know it wasn't my feet up on the table. Ya woulda just torn int' me in fronta the boys if that were it, so's they didn't go doin' the same thing." Truthfully, the lack of scolding over that was part of why he was so suspicious. Not like she was some unreasonable harpy, but she normally would've at least told him to get his feet on the floor. And then he would've told her they were clean, and she would've said it didn't matter, and they would've bickered half-heartedly and laughed about it. Since that hadn't happened, something important must be going on. "Is it somethin' 'bout them?" he asked, frowning. "Should I be worried?" About Shinobu, probably not. About Akira... well. Probably. He was sort of surprised they weren't getting daily letters from the school about him, truth be told. He wasn't a bad kid, exactly. He just seemed like one because people didn't get him. Clay understood that. But it didn't mean he wasn't going to scold the kid if it looked like he was actively making things harder on himself.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxwelcoмe тo мy нoυѕe, вυcĸel υp тιgнт, everyвody ѕιngѕ and drιnĸѕ
                                                          xxxxxxand laυgнѕ and geтѕ нιgн, ιт'ѕ ѕoмe coυnтry мυѕιc, a lιттle ѕoυl
                                                          xxxxxxxxxιт'ѕ a rocĸ n' roll rodeo, we don'т тoleraтe no ѕιттιn' aroυnd
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxeveryвody'ѕ dancιn', groovιn' and geттιn' on down
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxѕo вeғore yoυ coмe ιn нere wιтн ѕoмe ĸιnda aттιтυde, yoυ вeттer read тнe нoυѕe rυleѕ

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:13 pm
User Image
                                                  I wonder if he understands what it's worth yet
                                                  Like the time spent while we here on the earth yet
                                                  The answer to the question that we all seek
                                                  can be found depend on how free y'all think

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ || Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ || Aɢᴇ 23

════════════════════════

Shinobu sighed as he followed along behind his brother. Akira had owled him from home asking if he could help him with something, and Shinobu was pretty sure that his brother could have fixed it on his own. However, Akira asking him for help was usually code for he wanted to gripe about everyone but himself. Shinobu understood his brother sometimes needed to complain, but there were times Shinobu was tired of hearing his brother. Or he suspected him of ulterior motives, which was the case now. Whatever the case, Shinobu had decided to show up, and his brother had that gleam in his eye that suggested that he was about to pull something off.

Sighing, he looked his brother over as Akira led him to his room.
                                                  "So what's the problem today? Please don't tell me that you still want me to try and fix your laptop."

Akira snorted dismissively, waving a hand as he shook his head. "Oh no, I got it working finally. Still have no access to the internet though, so that sucks. My project now is working on getting some kind of internet working."

Shinobu rose an eyebrow at Akira, frowning. "Okay, if it's not your laptop, then what is it you're working on?" Akira said nothing, but the gleam n his eyes sharpened as he suddenly shoved Shinobu into Shinobu's own room. Shinobu tripped and ended up on his knees, but sprang up as he whirled around to glare at the door Akira locked with a distinctive click. "Akira! What the heck? Open up!"

"Not happening bro!" Akira's cheerful voice sounded through the door and Shinobu could almost hear his brother's cackle. "Just sit tight! I'll be right back!"

"Akira? Akira! Are you serious? Let me out!" Shinobu pounded on the door, yelling and realizing that he was definitely making a fuss, but he couldn't hear anything beyond the door. Glaring at the wood in front of him, he tried the door and easily found it locked. Stalking over to his desk, he pulled open one of his drawers and found an old precision screwdriver set. "If he thinks he can keep me locked in here, he's nuts. He knows I can pick the lock."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm going to kill him!
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

But no I'm just taking it in
                                                  Out the window of a hotel bedroom again
                                                  Tomorrow I'll be gone I don't know when I'll be back
                                                  But in this world everything can change just like that

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:15 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          worĸ ιт - мaĸe ιт - do ιт - мaĸeѕ υѕ
                                                          нarder - вeттer - ғaѕтer - ѕтronger
                                                          мore тнan - нoυr - нoυr - never
                                                          ever - aғтer - worĸ ιѕ - over

spaceColin was skeptical, to say the least. It wasn't that he and Akira didn't... get along... Well, he figured they got along about as well as Akira got along with anybody. Which wasn't very well at all, but he was better than Leon, at least. Considering Colin could count Leon as a friend, possibly a close one (honestly he was pretty sure he was practically Leon's best friend, aside from Nike), he didn't exactly have a hard time going along with... whatever the relationship he had with Akira could be called. That said, the one thing he was absolutely certain of was that there had never been, and probably never would be, a problem which the younger boy thought that he might be able to help him with. Being a genius and all. Colin was pretty sure that he might, maybe, once in blue moon, have an insight into something Akira didn't have, for the simple fact that Akira often couldn't see past the end of his own nose. But, he would also never think to ask anyone, except maybe Shinobu, for help with said problem. On account of the whole nose thing.

spaceSo, yes, it was surprising that he'd reached out to Colin for help with... something. The fact that he was being vague about what only heightened his suspicions, and at this point Colin was playing along just to see what the hell was going on. It was probably a prank that would be pulled at his expense, but he was enough of a good sport, and curious enough, to go along with it. He was probably going to be humiliated to some degree in front of Shinobu, which wasn't ideal, but it was hardly the first time Colin had been made a fool of in front of someone he had a crush on. That was, unfortunately, rather normal for him. And nothing Akira did now could be worse than when Colin actually told Shinobu he liked him the first place; that had been a disaster. Or, something approaching one, anyway. At least it hadn't made things too horribly awkward. It probably helped that he'd backpedaled so hard he could've won the Tour de France.

spaceSo, imagine Colin's surprise when he was ushered up to Shinobu's room (that part wasn't so surprising; where else would Akira want to... do whatever it was he was doing that was inevitably going to blow up in Colin's face in some spectacular fashion), and... well, not tossed into the room exactly, but if he was going to be dramatic about it, that's what he'd call it. Shoved was more accurate. Actually, no, shoved was exactly accurate, he was shoved, rather unceremoniously, into the room, and then the door was slammed shut behind him. A fact he was only somewhat aware of, due to the fact that he was too busy falling forward into the room and landing on top of Shinobu.

spaceColin let out an odd, strangled yelp as he fell, and thankfully managed to angle himself so that his false arm caught him and did not land awkwardly or painfully anywhere on his friend's body. He rolled himself off of Shinobu as quickly as he could manage, and then took a second to process the situation. Specifically, to process the fact that Shinobu had apparently been sitting directly in front of the door, and had a tool kit out. He huffed out an exasperated laugh.
                                                          "We're locked in here, aren't we?" he asked, voice slightly strained. He could only think of one reason Akira would pull a stunt like this. Caty had joked about doing exactly this on multiple occasions. A small, paranoid part of him (that knew she hadn't really been joking) wondered if she was in on it; it wasn't exactly an original plan, after all. He was pretty sure it was one of the Obligatory Teen Drama Episode Plots, in fact. Dammit. He wasn't even a teenager anymore.

worĸ ιт нarder, мaĸe ιт вeттer
                                                          do ιт ғaѕтer, мaĸeѕ υѕ ѕтronger
                                                          мore тнan ever, нoυr aғтer
                                                          нoυr, worĸ ιѕ never over

wнere - Nobu's Room
                                                          wнen - Summer 2044
                                                          wιтн - Nobu
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:57 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Shinobu was cursing creatively as he went to work on the lock on his own door. The door that Akira oh so conveniently locked. The one that Shinobu was hopeful he hadn't spelled locked since if he did, Shinobu was pretty much hosed. He wasn't magical, and he wasn't sure that his aunt or uncle actually knew how to undo some of Akira's more tricky work. Which of course meant that Shinobu was busy for some time with the lock before the door opened unceremoniously and someone was shoved in. Shinobu only got a flash of blond hair and brown eyes before the door was closed again, trapping him and the newcomer in the room. Thankfully Colin (oh god, it was Colin, damnit Akira!) had enough of a mind to manoeuvre his metal arm enough that Shinobu wasn't injured by his fall, but that left the frustrating realization that Akira had locked the door again.

Making to stand and holding out a hand to help Colin up, Shinobu glared at the door again and went to pound on it to get his brother's attention.
                                                  "Akira! I don't know what is up with you today, but I swear I'm going to figure out how to hex you to the ceiling if you don't let us out now!"

Akira's laughter could be heard through the door and he swore he could see the shite-eating grin that he probably had on his face. "No can do Nobu! You're going to sit in there with your best crush and either talk it out, snog, or shag! Take your pick niisan! Not letting you out otherwise!"

Shinobu groaned and slammed his palm against the door. Picking his tools up again, he attacked the door with a vengeance, wishing that the hinges were on the right side of the door instead of on the outside. With his brother. The traitor. He glanced toward Colin and shook his head. "I think I've nearly got the lock undone, but it'd probably be easier if you could cast the counterspell for locked doors. There is one, right? I think I remember one." It had been years since his WOMBAT exams, but he wasn't exactly unknowledgeable about spells. He couldn't cast them (yet. He was going to figure out how to hex his brother or something for this latest stunt) but he knew enough about them. A sudden thought occurred to him, however, and he looked over at Colin with trepidation. "Unless he took your wand. Please tell me you have your wand."

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◬-

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:13 pm
User Image

spaceThe situation might've been amusing, if Colin didn't know the reason behind it. Sure enough, Akira's words confirmed his suspicions. This was a 'you can't come out until you talk about your feelings' ploy. Except he was pretty sure he and Shinobu were... well, not on the same page, not even close. But, they were aware of what page the other was on, had apparently quietly accepted the difference between their respective pages, and decided never to speak of it again. Or, Colin had decided never to speak of it again. He didn't technically know if that had been Shinobu's thought on the subject. He didn't really know anything about his friend's thoughts on the subject. Well, except the thought that made this little plan of his brother's doomed to fail. They could try fulfilling his demands by talking it out, but he had a feeling this was going to be one of those cases where Akira didn't accept any outcome but the one he wanted. Which was apparently for them to, uh. Ohboy.

spaceColin blanched; this was less than ideal. And that was an understatement. At least Shinobu was already working on a solution. Trouble was, he was pretty sure it was an incredibly obvious solution that Akira had already planned for. And, of course, he knew the answer to Nobu's question before he even finished asking it. He checked for his wand just in case, but sure enough, it was gone. He groaned.
                                                          "I have no bloody clue how he managed it, but he's definitely got my wand," he replied. "How the hell did he even-? Ugh."

spaceThe blonde crossed over towards his friend's bed, sitting down on the edge of it. He propped his good arm on his knee, and his chin on his fist. "I guess try for the lock," he said, "but something tells me we're stuck in here." Stuck, and expected to talk. And that talk was expected to be something along the lines of "I fancy you" "I fancy you as well!" "awesome, let's make out", which was... not happening. Colin could feel the beginnings of panic starting up in his gut, and he was trying very, very hard to ignore them. He was clinging to his annoyance at Akira, which was basically the only thing standing between him and hyperventilating. "Maybe we'll get lucky and your aunt or uncle will catch wind of this and help." Or, they'd take Akira's side... Clay and Denise were sort of... like that. Oh, God. Okay, now he was actually starting to panic a bit. Shite. Shite shite shite.

нoυr, worĸ ιѕ never over

wнere - Nobu's Room
                                                          wнen - Summer 2044
                                                          wιтн - Nobu
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:51 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Shinobu sighed and banged his head into the door lightly. "Ugh, brilliant. So basically my lockpicking skills are going against whatever he cooked up to keep us in the room. This'll be fun." He returned his attention to the door, bringing his tools to bear and scowling. "I really hate it when he gets these ideas in his head. He thinks he can solve every problem, but he doesn't realize that not everything can be solved or needs to be. Besides, I don't even want to know how he got your wand, since more than likely that suggests that my brother's off doing something illegal. Which actually should surprise me but doesn't."

Shinobu snorted at the mention that his aunt and uncle would help. While sure, he could see Clay and Denise scolding Akira for taking the door off the hinges and possibly trying to ruin a part of the house, they likely were actually partially responsible for why Akira was able to successfully pull it off. Not to mention he knew they had this thing where they'd be just as sneaky about doing something like this to begin with. If nothing else, he'd heard the story of how Denise and Clay met and the bet that ensued. If that didn't say everything about their relationship, he didn't know what did. "I would not hold my breath about them coming by and stopping this nonsense. My aunt scolding Akira for half-destroying my door, sure, but they likely had a hand in helping him lock us in here."

He glanced back to look toward Colin and frowned, considering their options before he returned his attention back to the door. His eyes narrowed as he regarded the lock again and stuck one of his tools into the mechanism, trying to work it until the lock clicked. "So how exactly did Akira get you to come over? I hope he didn't ambush you if you'd just come in to get something to eat. He told me he had a project he needed help with."

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◬-

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:08 pm
User Image

spaceColin was trying to keep his demeanor calm, but he was struggling with it pretty hard. He could only half focus on what Shinobu was saying as a result, and was pretty much beyond responding. He shrugged, rather uselessly, in response to his friend's assertion regarding their odds of getting out. He couldn't even manage a smile or laugh or joke about Akira's supposed criminal activity.

spaceThe idea that Clay and Denise would've helped with this was disturbing, to say the least.
                                                          "Why would they do that?" he asked, voice soft and bordering on hysterical. "That's, that's not-! That doesn't make any sense!" Why would they be on Akira's side? Surely they weren't dumb enough to fall into the same trap everyone else had. Surely they didn't think that there was anything between him and Nobu that made something like this... not necessary, because it wasn't, but he guessed he could see how it might seem necessary. There were other ways to interfere, of course, and any one of them might've been better than this. But that was only if there was actually something to interfere with, and there wasn't.

spaceUnless they knew that there was nothing, and this was supposed to force Shinobu to say so definitively. Colin's stomach squirmed at the thought. If they did talk it out, would Akira back off? It was doubtful. He didn't like admitting he was wrong, and based on his words earlier, he clearly thought there were romantic feelings on both sides. Maybe talking it out and being rejected would be worth it, if it would make anyone back off, but he didn't think so. Akira wouldn't admit he was wrong, and no one else that seemed to think they should just snog already was likely to, either.

spaceWhich begged the question, how the hell were they getting out of here? He clenched his fist, trying to regulate his breathing, which was starting to grow erratic. It'd been a while since he'd had a proper, full blown panic attack. Maybe he was due. He didn't want to, though, because the only thing that would make this worse than it already was would be to panic.

spaceHe tried to distract himself by listening to Shinobu, but it wasn't easy to focus on his words. It took him a long moment to register what he'd been asked.
                                                          "He, uh, he gave me the same story," Colin replied, that edge of hysteria more pronounced. "That he needed help with something. I'm an idiot, though, I, I knew it was bullshite. He'd never asked me for help with anything, that would require admitting I might know something he didn't, that's never gonna happen." His words came out somewhat rushed, running together more and more the longer he spoke. "But I showed up anyway, just to see what he was on about. I didn't- I didn't think it would be, be this." He gestured, somewhat dramatically, towards the door. "I mean, I knew I was probably going to regret it, but I figured it'd be some dumb prank, not, not this." He swallowed, chest feeling tight. He supposed that, technically, this was a dumb prank. Except it wasn't even remotely funny. People's feelings weren't something to make a prank out of. He doubted if Akira agreed, though.

нoυr, worĸ ιѕ never over

wнere - Nobu's Room
                                                          wнen - Summer 2044
                                                          wιтн - Nobu
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:47 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Shinobu glared at the lock as it continued to refuse to budge. This was taking too long. Eventually it was going to get to the point that Shinobu would be willing to try kicking his door down. Which, knowing his aunt, would get him into more trouble than it was worth. He huffed a sigh and rocked back on his heels, only glancing back when Colin mentioned the idea that his relatives wouldn't do anything like this. "Well, Akira gets it from somewhere. My mum wasn't exactly a practical joker, but I know my aunt one time went on a bet to date her husband back in school and ended up marrying him, so it wouldn't be too hard to figure they'd see nothing harmful about this."

He wasn't in the least bit surprised when Colin mentioned that Akira had tricked him into coming over with the same excuse, though he'd hoped his brother was a bit more creative than that. As it was, the way that Colin sounded... Shinobu glanced back toward Colin again and frowned, studying him carefully before glaring back at the door. Shite, Colin looked like he was panicking. Shinobu hadn't been privy to many of those from the other man, but he knew Colin had them often enough. "You're not stupid or something if that's what you're thinking. He did the same thing to me, and I've known him all his life. Still doesn't mean I'm not going to discover some way to get back at him."

Sighing, he looked back at the lock that he'd been working at since he'd been trapped. So far the only thing he had to show for it was mounting frustration and a sudden desire to plant his fist through his wall, but Shinobu refrained and took a deep breath and shook his head. "This lock isn't going anywhere. Either Kira decided to build himself a new lock for this whole ruddy thing, or he did spell it locked and neither of us can unlock it. We're going to have to think of some other way to get out of this."

Shinobu made quick work of packing his tools back up and setting them back on his desk before he flopped beside Colin on his bed. "Well, we can either talk it out, snog, or shag. I doubt he'd believe us if we talked it out, and I don't want to shag in my aunt's house, which um... That leaves us with snogging?" Not that Shinobu was against that, it just... it was weird for him to think about snogging Colin. Plus, he wasn't sure that Colin wanted him to snog him. He cursed Akira mentally as he figured he was hosed in this whole thing.

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◬-

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:35 pm
User Image
                                                  Well it's too long living in the same old lives
                                                  I feel too cold to live, too young to die
                                                  Will you walk the line, like it's there to choose
                                                  Just forget the wit, it's the best to use

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Akira lay draped over the side of his bed, blinking blearily at the light coming into his window. He tried to recall what he did the night before, which involved a fair bit of alcohol and talking to someone. He was pretty sure his hair hurt from the way his head was throbbing, and he groaned and pulled his blanket over his head. Ugh, yeah, going out and drinking was a mistake last night. Not like he wasn't likely to make that mistake again, but he'd at least moderate it a bit. Probably. Maybe he'd make a device that could measure his blood alcohol content and wear it next time. That way he'd know if he was drinking too much. Either that, or he was getting on the bandwagon and strapping himself in there to keep from falling off. Which, he knew he wasn't an alcoholic, so that was a bit of overkill there.

He groped around a bit for a moment or two to see if he could find his watch when his hand encountered something warm and soft. Freezing, Akira counted to three and looked over to the side to see what it was. That's when he spotted Callista lying in bed next to him, and he gaped like a fish as the rest of the previous night came to mind. Callista coming over to his booth. Them both arguing like normal. Callista's statement that Akira was shite at getting properly shite-faced. Akira's subsequent decision to prove her wrong. Finally, a lot of snogging after Akira had exclaimed that he was sick and tired of being tired of hiding and then everything after.

Thumping his head back against his pillow, he counted to ten slowly, hoping that Callista hadn't noticed that he'd touched her and then realizing one important factor. He was in his own bed. Which meant that everything they had done that night had happened in his bed. Which probably meant his aunt and uncle and cousins knew. He was ridiculously glad that his brother hadn't decided to make an appearance last night, but still, he could already hear Shinobu tsk'ing at him anyway in his head. He could probably try and apparate Callista back to her place but that ran the risk that if his aunt and uncle didn't know before, they sure would if they heard the crack of apparition. He shoved his head under his pillow and screamed into it. He was so screwed.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I just slept with who???
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I lost my mind, in the city of lights
                                                  In the backstreets buildings and the neon lights
                                                  When I heard the thunder, I could feel the rain
                                                  It's the same to me, just a different name

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:18 am
We could set the world on fire using only our minds
Pyrokinesis, we hurt each other without trying
When you say the things you say they start a little spark
Ignite this small but also highly flammable heart
I smell something burning; we're melting down tonight

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

former slytherin │ unemployed │ pureblood

Callista's first thought was that the pain in her ankle was nothing compared to the current throbbing pain in her head. Why was the light in her room so bright? Had Egg left the curtains open again? A few seconds later it occurred to her that the ceiling looked entirely unfamiliar, and that the pillow underneath her head felt strange. Blinking a bit, and grimacing at the pain in her head, she turned slightly over and then froze. There was someone ext to her in bed. Except she didn't think this was her bed, or her bedroom, at all- She bolted upright in shock before the tidal wave of frenetic memories of the night before washed over her at all once. She might have one hell of a hangover, and she might have been very, very drunk by the time the night was over, but it wasn't as if she'd blacked out at any point.

She certainly remembered going out, she remembered 'running into' Akira, and she remembered their usual routine of furiously arguing with one another- only this time instead of one or both of them stalking off to brood about it, the alcohol had certainly helped smooth things over. And by that she meant they'd started snogging, left the club together, gone back to his place, too drunk to care about whether they were 'caught' or not, and had sex. That was, she'd had sex with Akira. In his bed. In the same home his family lived in. Callista's head swam unpleasantly, but despite the rising heat in her cheeks and the uncomfortable sensation of being completely naked aside from her by now smudged makeup in an unfamiliar place, she didn't feel any wave of revulsion or horror. It wasn't as if she'd been coerced, forced, or even persuaded to do anything against her will. Last night, she hadn't cared at all. She had just wanted to be with him, even if she was still angry with him.

Her mouth was very dry. The polite thing, she thought irritably, for Akira to do would have been to get up, put on some pants, and offer her a glass of water. She certainly didn't expect to be invited to stay for some brunch, but he was face down into his pillow making noises like a whinging toddler who didn't want to go to nursery school. Fine. If he was going to act like such a child (although part of her was a bit stung- she was hardly some withered hag who'd seduced him with a beauty spell, and he had certainly seemed to have been enjoying himself last night) she was perfectly capable of being the bigger person. "Akira," she hissed, while groping around for her wand, which was probably somewhere in the pile of her clothes scattered across the bed and floor. "Would you stop acting like such a juvenile and close the bloody blinds?" If he wanted to pretend it had never happened, fine. She hadn't expected to wake up to him cuddled up next to her making doe eyes. She just thought this was a bit of an overreaction, all things considered.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Neither one of us could gain control over our powers
Over one another we could fight like this for hours
Words deep soaked in gasoline and it will never change
And even if you loved me now it'd just feel cold and strange
I can see the embers, they're glowing in your eyes

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:13 am
User Image
                                                  Well it's too long living in the same old lives
                                                  I feel too cold to live, too young to die
                                                  Will you walk the line, like it's there to choose
                                                  Just forget the wit, it's the best to use

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Akira lifted his pillow off his head long enough to realize that the bed had shifted, which meant that Callista was awake. Dropping it back onto his head, he pressed his face into it and winced. "Gimme a moment, would you? I'm trying to remember if my aunt and uncle saw us come in last night." He didn't want to have either of them give him any sort of reason to harass him over bringing a girl home. He knew it was going to happen, but he wanted to postpone it as soon as possible.

After a moment, he decided to abandon his internal musings and groped around for a pair of pants. The light was anything but pleasant, and he yanked on his pants before he stumbled out of bed and toward the window. It took a moment, but the blinds came down and he sighed in relief. He leaned against the window frame for a moment before he turned to look over at Callista. Who was still in his bed. Naked. Yep, that had definitely happened. Colour rose to his face as he struggled for nonchalance and probably failed at that. "So we, uh, did that. Okay. Great. Um, if your head's hurting as much as mine is, I'm gonna guess that we need to get some aspirin so. I'm, uh, gonna do that. Right now."

He stumbled out of his room, making sure to close it securely and praying that his cousins didn't get curious and snoop. Bobby Ray was definitely the type that would since he thought Akira's room was 'cool'. He grabbed the pills and started thinking as he filled up two glasses. So he'd had a crush on Callista for years now. So what if he slept with her? Well, except for the fact that he'd tried to hide it for years now. Which meant that likely he couldn't hide that any more. Groaning, he finished filling up the glasses and carried both them and the pills to his room, glad to see that neither twin had the idea to investigate. He handed Callista the glass and held up the bottle. "Aspirin. Dunno if you want a potion or something, but we don't have any. So um..." He struggled for words for a moment, trying to think of something to say. "That was different." He'd meant to say something else, but he was still currently blanking on what he should say in this situation. He doubted 'Was it as good for you as it was for me?' would actually fly here.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I just slept with who???
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I lost my mind, in the city of lights
                                                  In the backstreets buildings and the neon lights
                                                  When I heard the thunder, I could feel the rain
                                                  It's the same to me, just a different name

The Forgotten Weasley

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces