Backstage area

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:33 pm
use this for whatever backstage activities you like: interviews, interactions, go for what you know  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:17 pm
For WCWG Monday Night Nitro #1

The TurnerTron turns on to show a limousine stopping outside the arena.

Tony Schiavone: "Look at that vehicle ladies and gentlemen! Whoever is arriving must be a big deal to be driven around in it!"

Larry Zbysko: "Hey, I took a cab here and I'm pretty sure that I'm still a big deal in the wrestling world!"

Those crazy veterans. The limousine door opens and the crowd cheers as The Extraordinary Englishman, Cartwright, steps out of it. He is wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt, black jacket and trainers.

Tony: "Here he is, WCWG's biggest signing!"

Larry: "The man who is competing in WCWG Monday Night Nitro's very first Main Event, competing against Ken Armand and Zarel Damone in a Triple Threat match! What a match that is going to be!"

Cartwright slams the limo door shut and begins to make his way towards the arena. WCWG Backstage Interviewer Mike Tenay is waiting for Cartwright inside the arena entrance.

Mike Tenay: "Cartwright, welcome to World Championship Wrestling Guild! It's so good to see you here! Can I get a few words with you?!"

Cartwright stops walking for a second to listen to Mike, a smile on his face showing that it is no problem.

Cartwright: "Sure you can! How about you catch me later during the show and I'll be happy to answer any questions that you have for me?!"

Mike nods his head, understanding that Cartwright has much to do on his first day with the company.

Mike: "That would be great! I'll speak with the boss to get a talk segment inside the ring!"

Cartwright continues to walk, presumably to meet as many people as he can before the show.

Tony: "What a great guy Cartwright is! I can see why he is so popular!"

Larry: "Geez, it's like the guy is writing your dialogue himself! Bleh!"

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:53 pm
Nitro returns from commercial to show Ken and Alicia Armand walking into the arena, arm in arm. Ken is dressed in a suit and tie, and Alicia in an evening gown. As they head through the backstage area, they are stopped by Mike Tenay

Mike: Ken Armand, a word if you don't mind?"

Ken and Alicia stop.

Ken: Let's make this quick, Tenay, I'm a very busy man with a lot to do here tonight.

Mike: Well, that's just what I wanted to talk to you about. Tonight is a big night for both you and your wife, as Alicia is scheduled to be in a fatal four way match with three other women as management is considering a women's championship. But in the main event, Ken you take on two former world champions in Cartwright and Zarel Damone. What are your thoughts on your debut matches here tonight?

Alicia gestures for the mic. "Let's be honest, tonight we have a very simple goal, Mike. Tonight I'm going to win my match because I'm simply better. I'm better than any Damone, as is my husband. We aren't intimidated by their family. We welcome the chance to knock them down a peg. Let's see, then there's Lana Leone, some crazy chick, and Adrianna Lee. I'm not familiar with her but that's all the more reason to win."

Ken takes the mic next. "I have one goal here, and that is to be the WCWG world heavyweight champion. If that means I have to take down Zarel Damone and Cartwright so be it. It's a triple threat match and I have one big advantage. I'm hungrier than either of them. They've been to the top of the mountain in so many places so many times that they simply expect to be there again. They don't feel like they have to work for it anymore. It just happens for them. But I have to work for what I want, and tonight that means I have to wrestle smarter than both of them."

Mike: That is easier said than done. As you pointed out both men are multiple time champions and both could be argued as favorites. They have the experience, Zarel has the size and power while Cartwright has been most active in recent years.

Ken: There are no favorites in triple threat matches. As big as Zarel is, he's a man like any other. As active as Cartwright is, he still gets tired. Neither of them remembers what it's like to be on the bottom anymore. I've had championships but never a world championship. Now I heard that tonight's matches will determine who faces off for championships at Slamboree but I would like WCWG management to understand one thing. When I win, the only championship I want is the world heavyweight championship. Beating two former world champs should make it obvious which title I should be going for. Now if you'll excuse us, we need to go prepare for our matches.

Ken and Alicia walk off toward their dressing rooms  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:51 pm
For WCWG Nitro #3

In the locker room, Zarel Damone is shown taping his hands prior to his match for the night. In a few moments, he's joined by his twin children, Zarya and Andre.

Zarya: So, tonight's going to be a first. We've never teamed up before.

Zarel looks up. "It made more sense than you teaming with your brother tonight. See, I've got a problem with Ken Armand. Mainly his big mouth. I want to punch him in it at every opportunity. It didn't take much to get Bischoff to see things my way."

Andre gives his father a questioning look. "I thought we weren't threatening people in authority?"

Zarel smirks. "You aren't. I never said I wouldn't. Point is, tonight is a big night. See, it's the last show before Slamboree, WCW's first PPV. I've got a shot at being world heavyweight champion, and it looks like Zarya has a chance to be women's champion. That leaves the United States title wide open, and Andre, you don't currently have a match on the show. I did a little research and I happen to know you're facing a guy who was a rather impressive Intercontinental champion over in that other place. You beat him, Bischoff has to take you seriously as a contender. I see nothing wrong with all of us walking out holding gold at the end of Slamboree."

"Aren't you taking your other opponent a little lightly, Dad?" Zarya asks.

"Not at all." Zarel finishes taping his hands. "Cartwright has a job tonight too, you know. He has to defeat Mister Mirage in order to keep him out of our title match. Now, on any given day I know I can beat Cartwright just like I know I can beat Ken. But a fatal four way decreases all of our chances. I did my job last week when I beat Lionel Umbra even with his big brooding brother in his corner. Ken technically did his job by beating said brother and Andre in that triple threat match. Tonight, my job is to beat Ken Armand up and show him that it's not his time to shine. I'm not done yet, and I feel another title reign in me. What I want, I get. Tonight, go out there, Andre, and make sure you get what you want. Zarya and I are going to go out there and bust up the Armands in the main event to remind them just who the Damones are."  

Zarel Damone

Nitro Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff