Argent Plottings (Open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:03 pm
Hi, welcome. Feel free to look around. If you see someone you like don't be afraid to inquire after them.

Contact Info:
Discord: LadyArgentum#5939

Note: If an individual is testing I'm not opposed to further offers, at that point it will depend on RP/Plots.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:46 pm
~Ladies~

User Image
Looking for:
- Lifemate preferably, Lovemate possibly (Fullsize Mare)
- Adventure
- Would be open to injury or maiming
Personality: Adventurous, outgoing, occasionally socially inept, Ruada would prefer to find herself to be the protector over the protected or better yet on equal terms with her partner. She's warrior trained and been on a journey for a long while but would like to eventually return to the herd lands controlled by her father to settle down and raise a family or possibly even start her own branch of the family business training warriors.
Not Looking For: Herd, Death

User Image
Looking for:
- Lovemate preferred (Fullsize Mare)
- General Interaction
- Herd possibly
Personality: A little torn between two very different heritages, Episca was raised predominately by her mother's family teaching her temperance and balance. She does her best to embody those ideals and avoid conflict or anything that will stir her kalona blood.
Not Looking For: Death, maiming, evil

User Image
Looking for:
- Lifemate/Lovemate/Flings
- General Interaction
- Maybe injuries
Personality: Blank slate-ish. I have some ideas but RP would help firm them up.
Not Looking For: Permanent maiming, Death, Herds

User Image
Looking for:
- Lifemate preferred
- Adventure
- Herd possibly
Personality: Bubbly and friendly, Sati is curious abut the world she travels in search of he elder brother who left their homelands many years ago. She'd probably have found him by now if she wasn't so easily distracted to be honest. She loves to travel and encounter new ideas and cultures.
Not Looking For: Maiming, Death

User Image
Looking for:
- Lifemate preferred (Kanna has rights to 2nd and 4th breeding. I am primary RP partner)
- Herd possibly
Personality: Aotona is a little, warped, to be fair. She'll pull wings off a butterfly, watch a fish flop on the shore or an animal die. She could go either direction of someone who can get her to become more rational or someone dark to push her over the edge and really get her to indulge in her dark side.
Not Looking For: Injury/Maiming, Death

User Image
Looking for:
- Lifemate preferred
- Customers/General Interaction
Personality: Quite and a little withdrawn she watches the world around her. She functions a seer for the Voodoo Herd and will cast stones for anyone willing to brave the swamp territory to get a reading from her. She always seems to know when it is going to rain or storm as she is apt at reading the slight changes in the air and water before such events.
Not Looking For: Herd, Injury/Maiming, Death

User Image
Looking for:
- Lifemate or Lovemate (Fullsized mare) possibly. Could swing either way
- General Interaction
- Herd
Personality: Varuna is a wanderer and observer of life. Her only companion on this journey has been her crow Deva who often carries his little mistress on his back in her tiny form.

User Image
Looking for:
- General Interaction
Personality: Chloris loves growing things and even better she has the magic to help them flourish. Granted it doesn't come easily to her only being half angeni but she does what she can. She's kind but not a pushover, takes her responsibilties seriously but knows how to have fun, takes pride in her appearance but not overly vain or prissy.

User Image
Looking for:
- Flings
- General Interaction
Personality: Most likely falling into chaotic neutral territory she's not likely to rip your throat out but don't expect her to make flower crowns and nurse sick animals back to health. Needs RP.

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:53 pm
~Gentlemen~

User Image
Looking For:
- Flings (Has had one and has one currently lined up for in the future with Mameha Otome's Lukou)
- General Interaction
- Someone to make him mellow out and become at least a semi-decent indivdual?
- Villain roles possibly
Personality: A very special boy, Antares lets his two sides wage war constantly and doesn't even try to come to turns with his kirin or kalona heritage. Nothing long term for him, the odds are the female in question won't hold his attention long enough before he's off chasing rabbits or trying to get the voices out of his head to tell him to stop.

User Image
Looking For:
- Flings/Lovemate (Fullsize Males preferred)
- General Interaction
Personality: The Angeni of Illusions, Zuben has the ability to recreate anything he's ever seen before but only as well as he can remember it. He's a bit elusive and a bit of a grump...needs RP for actual personality.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:13 pm
~Mini's and Mers~

User Image
Looking For:
- Lifemate
- Possible General Interaction
Personality: Chromie has an incredible memory down to the smallest detail. Problem is she has a hard time remembering exactly when things happened in relation to present day. The watch she carries seems to help her with that, how exactly, only she knows. She's the lorekeeper for the Flew family a job she excels at. She's sweet but definitely needs help keeping her own personal timeline straight.

User Image
Looking For:
- Lifemate
- Flings
- Adventure with herd mates or outside of them
- Minor injuries
Personality: A treasure hunter for the Grail colony, Blake can seem a bit of a blowhard but is loyal to his family and herd.
Not Looking For: Herd, Permanent Injury/Maiming, Death

User Image
Looking For:
- Lifemate, Lovemate possibly (Seathi/Nixie or Fullsize Mer) (Lexi has rights to 1st and 3rd Breeding. I am Primary RP'er)
- Flings possibly
- General Interaction
- Minor Injury
Personality: Fiery and definitely the rogue type, Soairse is a treasure hunter for the Grail colony like her father. She needs some RP to be more fleshed out.
Not Looking For: Herd, Permanent Injury/Maiming, Death

User Image
Looking For:
- Flings (open to anything in that department, ladies, gentlemen, minis and fullsize)
- General interaction
Personality: A love'em and leave'em kinda stallion. He's not looking to settle down or stay put for very long. He loves to travel and all the mischief that brings.

User Image
Looking For:
- Flings/Life/Lovemate preferred (Not picky I don't think?)
- General interaction
Personality: A member of the Harvest Herd she's not looking to leave at the moment but would maintain a relationship outside of it if necessary. Sweet and caring? Needs RP

User Image
Looking For:
- Life/Lovemate preferred
- General interaction
Personality: Mountain recluse and a bit grumpy he'd be looking for someone to come in and balance him out or shake things up.

User Image
Looking For:
- Life/Lovemate preferred
- General interaction
Personality: Uh...a thief of sorts? Tempted to pair her with Blake but would like to see what's out there.

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:13 am
*slides a herd thread towards Episca, Sati, Aotona, and Varuma*

Maybe my herd could interest any of your girls?

Lady Argentum Draconis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:29 am
*oggles Varuma*

Yay, glowy Flutter buddies!
User Image

On that note, if you know, what is Varuma looking for in a female lovemate? emotion_kirakira

If you don't know and are interested in RP, I'd be happy to help you figure out what she's like with any of my Soq. 3nodding

Lady Argentum Draconis

ABVirus

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:24 am
belloblossom
*slides a herd thread towards Episca, Sati, Aotona, and Varuma*

Maybe my herd could interest any of your girls?

Lady Argentum Draconis

I will definitely take a look at it.

ABVirus

She's pretty.

Honestly I don't really know and she hasn't even given me a placeholder personality for her until things develop x.x

RP would be much appreciated.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:06 pm
bump so I remember to update this.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:55 am
Lady Argentum Draconis
bump.

-pushes-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:10 pm
Updated...as far as I know it to be.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out