Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:01 am
Welcome to my plot thread!

This thread may or may not be recycled as my RP focus and goals change. For now, I am very happy to present my generic RP search on behalf of all of my members of the Ithambo'hlabathi!

I work nights, and have a sketchy sleep schedule because of that. I also tend to lose time playing video games.. but if you can stay on top of the RPs and reply regularly, I am easily motivated to get replies in before bed in the mornings!

I also have no problem being PMed reminders if I seem to drop the ball completely on on-going plots/RPs. Don't be afraid~

See below for SoA currently seeking RP.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:01 am
User Image

Personality: Proud, out-going, friendly.
Other Info: Kuhasa is generally happy to submit to the lionesses around the pride, they are the reason he is there. He won't pick needless fights and he's more than willing to get the hell out of their way when necessary. Bonelands lionesses tend to be feisty and he's doing his best to stay on their good side, always with a smile. He's well aware of how all of this can make him look weak or foolish, but he just points out that he's doing it because he wants to, not because he has to.

He is put-off by the cultural preference for dark manes and has a crocodile friend named Zahif who is currently hanging out in the Bonelands.

Kuhasa is open for breedings.

Kuhasa's time as Inselelo is almost up! An extension of challenge-free time has been approved, but he won't stick around much longer!

Needs: RP!

Ongoing RPs:
Kuhasa & a challenger?!?!

User Image

Personality: Stern, dedicated, independent.
Other Info: Openly disinterested in all current Abaholi and Inselele. Friendly with Umkhombo, opinions of other Abaholi & new Inselelo pending (still not a fan of Kuhasa)! Her mother and sister both died during the drought (hunting accident and milk fever respectively), she doesn't often talk about them.

User Image

Personality: Solemn, daring, mild perfectionist.
Other Info: Joined as an adolescent during the drought with her family. They were challenged to take out a competing Hyena pack to prove their worth to the pride, which they did. Embarrassingly, her only scar is over her eye and it's from a wound that became infected, not from a particularly brutal fight. She has yet to get into a situation where she might earn any proper scars, but she looks forward to it and is an enthusiastic huntress.

Ongoing RPs:
Kasirga & Yikma

User Image

Personality: Naive, inquisitive, friendly.
Other Info: One in a litter of five girls (and no boys!), Kuhasa's first litter in the pride.

Ongoing RPs:
Omisa & other cubs (and being eaten by a crocodile)

User Image

Kukhona, Kuhasa x Amakhaza

Personality: Who knows!
Other Info: One in a litter of five girls and one boy, Kuhasa's second litter! Her mother is agoraphobic and has a grounded vulture companion.

User Image

Personality: Friendly, aloof, practical.
Other Info: Orphaned daughter of a Busisa who died during the drought, sired by a rogue. She tries hard to be everybody's friend but has a hard time forming real friendships, with her sister being the only one she truly puts all of her trust in. Currently a Lusizi trying to sort out who could possibly help her with her Ukuzalwa.

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:46 am
Ecavi

I started an rp for Kuhasa and his babies!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25101393

Also, I beleive Khanga is aunt to Kezela? They should totally meet up some time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:05 am
Tanakako
Ecavi

I started an rp for Kuhasa and his babies!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25101393

Also, I beleive Khanga is aunt to Kezela? They should totally meet up some time.

Yay! Father-daughter fun! biggrin

Yes and yes 8D Khanga needs RP~  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:03 am
Pretty sure I can find something for Kuhasa, and I have Kasirga's sister! They can both grump about not having much in the way of scars.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:41 am
Arrppeee you say.

User Image Currently my only lioness besides Mthunzi to not breed yet. So her and My black female at the bottom are both open for breedings if you're interested? You can have a choice as to which one you'd prefer more.

User ImageUser Image
Chiko just had a litter of her own and wouldn't mind rping with your cubbin, at least Buyisiwe wouldn't! He needs some pride interaction before he finds out he has to vanish from the pride when he gets told XD He's an Andahka grandbaby as well.

User Image
She spends a lot of her time on patrols but can be found laying around. She'd be open to any interaction from any of yours if you wanted.

User ImageUser Image
My Andhaka babbens. They'd like to rp with their half sister =] Noku would also be open to breedings once she hits adult which should be sometime in the near future. Noku likes to get into trouble as does Mthunzi so the pair can be seen off doing things that could otherwise lead to mischief. Mthunzi has grown out of her adventures as an adult but Noku has yet to get there.

Take yer pick XD  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:33 pm
Excited Apathy
Pretty sure I can find something for Kuhasa, and I have Kasirga's sister! They can both grump about not having much in the way of scars.

Yes yes yes *u* I'd love some IC discussion on their names too, actually! I remember Meep suggesting they might gain (or take) Zulu names later if wanted, and in a pride without the naming structure of the Qyrhy it seems like the idea of even just dropping 'bint Nesf' is a starting point for discussions.

AstoriaFallen

I'd definitely love to RP with Buyisiwe xD Omisa only has sisters, she might be surprised as she starts learning about boys in the pride, rofl.

I'll look over the rest later, I have to go to work 0u0 I'd be happy to RP with anybody, though!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:40 pm
User Image

Minza could use cub RP! He's terrified of water so that could be a fun thing to play with. He almost drown while returning to the pride with mum and siblings.

User Image

Wandile is getting ready to jump ship. He dislikes females greatly, so he'd probably try to put some awful awkward moves on Kuhasa XD He'd probably search him out looking for advice on places to go in the rogue lands, too.

User Image

Ukufana and Khapha! Cub RP also? -throws out random offers-

User Image

Umlotha is preggo and ready to cause some mischief! Talking up who the father could POSSIBLY be when she was clearly not interested in the three options that she had. Anyone could RP with her here, she just wants to cause a scene XD

Also, if you want to pick one of these options and then we could start a Kitwana RP with the immune wonder lions biggrin

Ecavi

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

ABVirus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:28 am
I'd love to see my Bonelander Ezinothuzi finally get a litter in the pride! emotion_kirakira
User Image

Ezinothuzi is a simple lioness who is slow of mind and of speech, but very very kind. Because she cannot hunt (on account of clumsiness and no one taking the time to teach her because it takes her longer to learn than others) she is tasked with the job of watching over the cubs of the pride. She loves watching cubs grow up and while she never voices it aloud, she would love to have a litter of her own one day.

I'd love to RP Kuhasa and Ezino together, even if you aren't interested in breeding them, or if you happen to have another breeding lined up before her or something! 3nodding

She'd also love RP with her sisters in the pride (metaphorically speaking, since she considers all of the lionesses in the bonelands her sisters.) This, of course, includes little Omisa!

Since I understand that Kuhasa didn't join as an Inselelo through typical "I'm gonna challenge the one before me and kick them out" means, I think it would be interesting to send my lion, Kitoweo into the area, having heard about the hoard of lionesses that will beg to breed him (which doesn't sound like too bad of a situation) and challenge Kuhasa himself.
User Image
Naturally he would lose, but it would provide them both some character development, I think. Plus, who knows, it could inspire Kitoweo to become stronger and come back with a vengeance for whenever Kuhasa is open to a proper challenge. >:3

Ecavi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:02 am
Well, naturally I have Safura: are you still interested in breeding with her? Soon, she'll have 3 RPs finished, but if you wanted to do others with her and Kuhasa, we might be able to meet their five RP count faster? heart

Also, I would so love it if Safura could RP with your ladies. I feel like Khanga and Safura might be able to get along, so long as Khanga doesn't realize Safura has just been investing the majority of the drought courting Kuhasa... But I think they could relate since Safura's sister is no longer present in her life and that's made Safura more of an independent force than anything else. Maybe they could open up about that to each other during a hunt? Or on the opposite side of the spectrum, they could just breeze over their families and talk about why it is that Khanga dislikes the male authority so much right now. Being the gossip that she is, I'm sure Safura would be interested to know.

As for Kasirga, Safura would love to hear all about her. She comes from some place far away, she was in a battle with the hyenas. Safura was too busy flirting to actually pay attention to any of that, so she needs the deets and she needs them now. She'd probably jump Kasirga when she least expected it. xD

I have others that are super down for RP and breedings also! I have Nomvula, who wants to love everyone and forms special connections with the Busisa that enter the pride, because she totally knows what it's like to feel like an outsider to such a large pride. She is also a fan of cubsitting, so if Kasirga or Omisa wanted to RP with her, that's fine and dandy.
User Image
Nomvula is happy to see her pride sisters go on and have litters of their own before her, if it makes them happy. So getting her a breeding with one of the eligible males isn't so much of a priority as my other ladies.

User Image
Mazuri is an Andhaka baby from an all-female litter. She loves her littermates and pride sisters dearly and wants the best for every one of her sisters. She wants to one day be recognized as an Umama and for that to happen, she eventually has to have a litter with someone (among other things.) She's already got 2 RPs completed and is on her way to getting more. She's open to RP with any of your girls, whether they be Khanga, one of her many half sisters, Kasirga to welcome her into the pride and learn of her travels or Omisa, to help shape the cub into a fine hunter and teach her about the pride. Whatever works for you, works for me too. 3nodding

And then lastly, we have Imnene!
User Image
Imnene has desperately wanted to be a part of something and after wandering far enough away from the rogue lands, she eventually stumbled on the Bonelands. Here, she found a sisterhood and she would very much like for this sisterhood to become something that she's apart of now. Mild and easy-going (matched with her natural colored pelt) she has a feeling she'll get along with others here quite well.
Technically she hasn't been approved for the pride yet, but I'd be surprised if she wasn't accepted into the pride (I think Quaji has just been busy, probably, considering all the joining forms that haven't been accepted.) If you wanted to have any of your lionesses or lions meet her on the border to RP with her while we wait to see for sure if she's accepted or not, I'd be happy to do that too! heart

Ecavi

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:35 am
Ecavi
Yes yes yes *u* I'd love some IC discussion on their names too, actually! I remember Meep suggesting they might gain (or take) Zulu names later if wanted, and in a pride without the naming structure of the Qyrhy it seems like the idea of even just dropping 'bint Nesf' is a starting point for discussions.

I like this idea! I think Yikma would definitely have Opinions on this.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:41 am
eek So many options. I'm just going to start picking things and start some of the RPs.

In general, though, Kuhasa is open for RPs xDD Depending on how well this plot thread goes over, he could end up with many more RPs to spare for breedings. Check out the pride breeding thread for more info on his availability!

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz

I'm assuming Buyisiwe & Minza are brothers.. would you guys have any interest in a three party RP? emotion_kirakira I definitely have an idea to further traumatize Minza about water. We can RP all the cubs at once! I'll even start~

Other than that, you both have so many fun options xD If either of you want to pick a preference from your lists and start an RP for us, I'll play along with that, too biggrin

ABVirus

If Ezino wants cubs, Kuhasa would be happy to oblige xD Too much RP could potentially make it awkward, though, depending on just how simple she is. Not that it'd be fair to deny her the opportunity to be a mother, especially in a pride like the Bonelands! :9

For now, though, I very much like the idea of a challenge! emotion_dowant It sounds like it'd be easier to set up from your side with Kitoweo working his way toward the pride, if you could do that~

belloblossom

Always yes to Safura emotion_kirakira Going to focus on her for now ;3 I'd love awkward RP discussing fertility issues xDD Safura's proposition originates so far back ICly now (and his breeding with Amakhaza has been so long delayed), Kuhasa was definitely starting to think maybe he just couldn't sire any cubs rofl Now he definitely has cubs, he'd be stupidly relieved. Of course, that could introduce awkward drama of accidentally implying maybe it's her fault xD IDK if you'd want to go there with this, rofl. I do generally try to maintain some continuity in my RPs, so this stuff has just been happening in the back of my brain.

Excited Apathy

I have started us an RP for Kasirga and Yikma to chat emotion_dowant  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:00 am
I'd be down for brother RP biggrin And yesssss more trauma for Minza owo

Ecavi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:03 am
Ecavi

ABVirus

If Ezino wants cubs, Kuhasa would be happy to oblige xD Too much RP could potentially make it awkward, though, depending on just how simple she is. Not that it'd be fair to deny her the opportunity to be a mother, especially in a pride like the Bonelands! :9

For now, though, I very much like the idea of a challenge! emotion_dowant It sounds like it'd be easier to set up from your side with Kitoweo working his way toward the pride, if you could do that~

Ezino's intelligent enough to understand what it is that goes on between a male and female in order to make cubs, if that's what you're inquiring about. xD
She's just a little slow to pick up new skills or inventive ideas, being very much a follower and she moves a little slower than other lionesses with better reflexes, but she's quick to pick up on emotions and has a "sixth sense" for when bad things are to occur, though no one usually listens to her about that.

Here is the RP I've begun between Kitoweo and Kuhasa! heart  

ABVirus

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:22 am
ABVirus
Ezino's intelligent enough to understand what it is that goes on between a male and female in order to make cubs, if that's what you're inquiring about. xD
She's just a little slow to pick up new skills or inventive ideas, being very much a follower and she moves a little slower than other lionesses with better reflexes, but she's quick to pick up on emotions and has a "sixth sense" for when bad things are to occur, though no one usually listens to her about that.

xd OK, that does make me feel better. Either way, though.. if she asks, he will oblige. And if you're really interested in him being the one to help, he does have enough RPs available if you want to go claim them :3 They'd just need one together and they'd be set!

Tanakako

Hey Tan.. I found an RP from November we had started with Kuhasa and Laini.. *cough* I dropped the ball but I'm interested in finishing it if you are rofl I'll reply later.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff