Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Nalson-Lillantine Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:50 am
xxxT H ExxN A L S O N - L I L L A N T I N ExxF A M I L Yxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Luke Nalson-Lillantine - Adopted son of Olan and Frida Bjelke, son of Julius Lillantine and Hulda Nalson
❤Steffi Nalson-Lillantine - Adopted Daughter of Olan and Frida Bjelke
xxPlayed by Devlyn Maycry
xxx✿Joellen Nalson-Lillantine - Adopted daughter of Luke and Steffi Theresia
xxxxxPlayed by Miss GryffindorK
xxx↪Loke Nalson-Lillantine - Son of Luke and Steffi Theresia
xxx↪Isolde Nalson-Lillantine - Daughter of Luke and Steffi Theresia, NPC

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      None

↪ = Offspring
❤ = Married
✿ = Adopted
xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 10/22/19

ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [3/19/2017]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY ~𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔰 [04/01/2020]
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Luke [3/19/2017] Joellen [3/19/2017]
Isolde [3/19/2017] Loke [5/12/2019]
Steffi [04/01/2020]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:44 am
xxxxL U K ExxxC L E A N D E RxxxN A L S O N - L I L L A N T I N E

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES None

AGE 38

BIRTHDAY April 1, 2009

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND Holly and Fox Fur, 11 3/4 inches, bendy with a spiralled shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Pansexual

FACECLAIM Harada Sanosuke (Anime) [x]

LANGUAGES English, Norwegian, Swedish

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Gryffindor

YEAR/CLASS OF 2027

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Defence Against the Dark Arts
                  Muggle Mythology

WORST LESSONS
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class
                  History of Magic
                  Mythology

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owner of Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes

DREAM JOB What he's doing

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Ancient Studies ~ E
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ E
                  Muggle Mythology ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ E
                  Mythology ~ A
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ E
                  World Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Ancient Studies ~ A
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ A
                  Muggle Mythology ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  Wizard Law ~ A

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ INTELLIGENT Luke is extremely intelligent, often thinking on multiple levels at once. This causes him issues, as he can't seem to stop thinking. He has to keep his mind engaged, otherwise he could go crazy with how much he thinks and overthinks things. This is the major reason he has gotten into trouble in his life, as when he gets bored, he comes up with ways to entertain himself, much to the chagrin of other people in his family, his friends, his professors in school, etc...
              ◊ MISCHIEVOUS Luke is extremely mischievous as a result of his intelligence. He loves to play pranks, and often tries to figure out ways to pull them that won't implicate him. This has gotten him into trouble more times than he can count, as he has to test out new ways to be mischievous.
              ◊ CUNNING Luke is quite cunning, and can figure out solutions to problems with ease. This helps him to stay out of trouble most of the time but isn't a guarantee that he can get himself out of trouble all the time. This also means he is extremely observant, and can figure out what people are up to without much difficulty.
              ◊ CURIOUS This is also a big problem with Luke, as his curiosity always gets the better of him. He's always wondering what would happen if he does certain things, and more often than not acts upon these impulses. This is usually the major source of his pranks, as well as his problems in life.
              ◊ FOCUSED Luke can also be focused when he wants to be, resulting in him being quite stubborn in a lot of ways. He will get an idea into his head and refuses to let it go until it has been worked out completely, and worries over problems like a dog would a bone.
              ◊ RESPONSIBLE Despite everything, Luke will fess up to when he's gotten in trouble, and will admit responsibility when he's the one at fault. However, this does not extend to actions not of his own doing. He will refuse to take responsibility when he is the one being blamed for someone else's crimes. He also happens to do what he has to do, even when he doesn't like it.

Mischief
                  Reading
                  Snakes
                  Riddles

DISLIKES
                  People who are too serious
                  Thunder
                  The cold
                  The old orphanage
                  Being alone

HOBBIES
                  Pulling pranks
                  Card games
                  Doing puzzles

STRENGTHS
                  Pulling pranks
                  Lying

WEAKNESSES
                  Getting into trouble
                  Not following the rules

FEARS
                  Being abandoned
                  Storms

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD well, I'm an orphan. My mother and father died years ago when I was a babe, and I was sent to live in an orphanage for the first five years of my life. However, I was found by my current family, who decided they wished for another child but could not have any. Thus I became a son and brother all at once. I also quickly became a bother. They didn't realize my mischievous streak when they adopted me, which I put to full use in my new home. My father tried in vain to control it, however it was a losing battle for him. My brother enjoyed it, at least up to a point. It became obvious that I was smarter than he was, and it showed quite readily in my interactions with him and his friends.

My mother, on the other hand, was quite willing to put up with my mischief, and she is probably the closest person to me in the family. I never pranked her, even though she was probably willing to indulge her new son. She is probably my best friend because of it, and would often help out with any problems I might have. It was quite a shock when the family discovered I had magic. They were witches and wizards themselves, but hadn't realized the child they adopted was magical himself. I only recently received my letter to Hogwarts, so I am pretty excited and interested in finding out how the school is. My parents and brother went to Durmstrang, but they don't allow people who aren't purebloods, so Hogwarts was the obvious choice.

SCHOOL YEARS When I got to Hogwarts, it certainly caused a bit of a confusion when I was sorted in Gryffindor as opposed to other houses. I don't feel like I belong. It was exacerbated by the fact that I don't get along with anyone in my house, save Steffi. Then again, Steffi has been a friend since I can remember, even if there was a six month gap in between when I saw her from the orphanage and when I saw her in Diagon Alley for our first year supplies. The years after weren't better, considering that second I just kept gettng into trouble, third, Steffi went into a coma and I ended up trying to distract myself from her, and fourth I just quit being a Gryffindor since the entire house seems to be a bunch of backstabbing snakes instead of lions. How is it that I seem to be the better fit for that house than any other? And how is it I seem to act more like a Gryffindor than they could ever act?

Fifth, sixth, and seventh years weren't that bad. I had moved into the Room of Requirement during my fourth year, and I refused to go back to Gryffindor at all. Steffi and I ended up dating starting in sixth year, and well, Tobi, Steffi, and I decided to go out of the school with a bang. Pretty sure we're not welcome back to the school anytime soon.

POST GRADUATION I moved out with Steffi soon after we graduated, deciding to help her fix up the orphanage where we first met. I also found out through snooping through my own files that I still had living relatives. What threw me completely for a loop and causes me no end of amusement is that both my mother and father's families are magical, making me a pureblood and invalidating every bad thing my uncle has ever said about me. Well, almost everything. However, less than a year later, I was standing accused of attacking Balder with an unforgiveable. I remember that night quite clearly, and I was nowhere near the study where Balder was found. However, that didn't mean much, as my wand was found at the scene of the crime, and my brother positively identified me as the one that attacked him. I ended up spending a year in jail, while Tobi attempted to prove my innocence. Thankfully, Tobi managed to, and I was able to walk free. I managed to buy the joke shop in Diagon Alley soon after, and have been working there since.

Well, Steffi and I recently got married and welcomed two children into our lives, Loke and Isolde. We also adopted another, Joellen, when she was returned to the orphanage from social services. From there, life got even more chaotic when I found out my uncle Callius was dead and that Evandar and Antigone were my half-siblings in addition to Vio, which now brings the list of children that Julius had up to four. Then to take the cake, I found out I had yet another cousin from the Bjelke side that had been kidnapped by Roald to turn into his perfect heir or some shite. Balder and a couple of other kids from Hogwarts ended up saving him from that fate, but my far was murdered in cold blood by Roald before my mor stopped him. I'd ask for a break from the drama, but I have a feeling that if I tried, more drama would pile up as a result.

Then, as if life couldn't throw me any more curveballs, I got a random letter from Vio about her investigating Cyrus. I later found out that Vio, Anti, and Vander had decided to go and try and confront Cyrus. Needless to say, that didn't end well for anyone. I never went anywhere near the incident, since if Cy decided to go crazy, or well, crazier than he was, I needed to stay right where I was to protect my family. After everything was said and done, Cyrus was dead, Vander crippled, and Anti and Vio in serious need of therapy.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Olan Borson (deceased), Frida Borson (nee Bjelke) (adopted parents), Julius Lillantine (deceased), Hulda Nalson (deceased), Bellamy Lillantine (stepmother, deceased)
                  Siblings - Magnus Borson, Balder Borson, Jeremy Long, Cain Justox (deceased), Aubrey Gardiner, Steffi Nalson-Lillantine, Violante Lillantine, Evander Lillantine, Antigone Lillantine
                  Grandparents - Agnar Bjelke (deceased)
                  Aunts/Uncles - Callius Lillantine (deceased), Desdemona Lillantine, Atle Borson, Noel Borson (deceased), Roald Bjelke (deceased), Delilah Borson (deceased), Frey Bjelke (deceased)
                  Cousins - Cyrus Lillantine (deceased), Del Borson (deceased)
                  Children - Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
                  Niblings - Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Mallory Lovette, Jack Lovette, Nicodemus Lovette, Caspian Lillantine, Portia Lillantine, Titus Lillantine, Rosamund Lillantine, Leslie Borson

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Tobi Fallrein
                  Steffi Nalson-Lillantine
                  Lyre Lutrix

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Steffi Nalson-Lillantine
              ENEMIES None (now)
              PETS None

UPDATED 1/2/17xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          New Formatxxxxxx
          Agexxxxxx
          Bio
          xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:18 pm
xxxxxxx𝓙𝓸𝒆𝓵𝓵𝒆𝓷 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝑒𝒷𝑒 𝓝𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷-𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒 xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Joellen Phoebe Nalson-Lillantine
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Jo, Joey
xxxAɢᴇ: 32
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: March 23, 2028
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Muggleborn
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Pansexual
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Aries
xxxBirth Stone: Aquamarine
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: Springy Hazel and Merpeople Scales, 9.0 inches
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Keri Russell

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: Hufflepuff
xxxYᴇᴀʀ: Seventh Year - 2046

xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Astronomy - EE
xxxxx⇾Charms - O
xxxxx⇾Defence Against the Dark Arts - EE
xxxxx⇾Herbology - A
xxxxx⇾History of Magic - P
xxxxx⇾Potions - O
xxxxx⇾Transfiguration - O
xxxxx⇾Alchemy - A
xxxxx⇾Arithmancy - EE
xxxxx⇾Cursebreaking - O
xxxxx⇾Divination - P
xxxxx⇾Healing Class - EE
xxxxx⇾Mythology - O
xxxxx⇾Study of Ancient Runes - O
xxxxx⇾Wandless Magic Practice - EE

xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

xxxAᴄᴄᴏʟᴀᴅᴇs:
xxxxx⇾ Prefect
xxxxx
xxxxx

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Student
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Cursebreaker

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxSʜʏ:
Although Joellen has gotten a lot better since childhood, she's still rather shy when it comes to meeting new people and being in groups. Sometimes, she's fine talking, but that's usually only ever with people she already knows. It takes a lot to get her to talk in crowds as she's not usually comfortable being the center of attention.

xxxxxQᴜɪᴄᴋ-Wɪᴛᴛᴇᴅ:
Thanks to years of living with Luke as a father and Loke as a brother, Jo has a honed sense of wit and humor. She likes saying things that no one expects, especially if it ends up being well received. She's also got the ability to tell jokes at a moment's notice.... most of the time.

xxxxxDʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ:
One good thing about Jo, she's always been a dreamer. Her head is always in the clouds, or rather, underwater. She always dreams of life from the pages of a fairy tale, wondering what it'd be like to have been born in a different time.
xxxxxNᴜʀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ:
Thanks to her helping out at Wool's, Jo's maternal instincts have triggered early. She likes working with kids, particularly toddlers. She's also got a listening ear if someone needs a friend. She might not reply, but she's always there for the people she loves, or the ones depending on her.

xxxxxLᴏʏᴀʟ:
While not necessarily loyal to people, Jo is fiercely loyal to her morals, ideals, and plans. She's always true to herself and works hard to remain that way. Once you've entered her group, expect Jo to add you under her loyalty and expect it won't ever waver.

xxxxxSᴏꜰᴛ-Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ:
Most of the time, Jo is quiet and reserved, especially around people she doesn't know. She does, however, have a well practiced "mom voice" that overrides her quiet nature in times of need.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Swimming
xxxxx⇾ Family
xxxxx⇾ Exotic Fish
xxxxx⇾ Fantasy Novels
xxxxx⇾ Drawing (med: pencil/colored pencil)

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Fire
xxxxx⇾ Loud Commotion
xxxxx⇾ Flying
xxxxx⇾ Oatmeal
xxxxx⇾ Being Center of Attention

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Swimming
xxxxx⇾ Reading
xxxxx⇾ Drawing

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Swimming
xxxxx⇾ Loyalty

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Shy and Quiet
xxxxx⇾ Has trouble standing up for herself

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Learning to Scuba and Cave dive
xxxxx⇾ Become a Cursebreaker

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Fire
xxxxx⇾ Heights

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Joellen was born to a happy little family with a tiny cottage in a pretty meadow. She loved her home and family, but at the young age of three, tragedy struck. She had spent the day with a friend from pre-school, and as they were going to drop her off, they pulled up to the burning remnants of her house. Firemen were promptly putting out the blaze, but the damage had already been done. The Fields Family had perished, all except little Joellen. After months of custodial searching, the girl was deemed a ward of state and turned over to Wool's Orphanage. She now hides, startled by bright lights and uncomfortable in extreme heat. She wants a family, but she's afraid of what might happen. Post adoption, Jo moved to Ely's house. She also learned about magic and discovered her own. She also started Primary school and struggled to make friends, feeling outcast because of her magic and her having been an orphan. She went to the quidditch practices with her adopted mom, and she discovered a newfound terror at being in the air. Flying was terrifying! All at once after a day of school, a fancy dressed guy came to the house to look around, then talked to Ely with a bunch of quiet "grown-up talk". After that, he told Jo she was going to be taken back to the orphanage, where a nice family would adopt her. The girl was scared, but relented when the man said she'd be much happier... and that she could take Flipper.

Luckily, she'd aparently managed to stir the emotions of the orphanage owners, and within only a few minutes, they'd agreed to adopt her themselves. Just like that, she'd been moved to the flat above Wool's to live. She suddenly had a little brother, and before too long, she had a sister too. Not to mention she was helping out at Wool's and occasionally spending time in Diagon at Luke's shop too. But she was doing good in her classes, which was a bit of a consolation. Upon reaching her eleventh birthday, a chubby owl delivered a letter from Hogwarts. She'd been invited to attend, and it was the most amazing bit of news she'd ever received.
xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
Jo was sorted into Hufflepuff, where she made a few friends and spent her time drawing and reading so as not to be in the way. As she reached third year, she opted for a wide variety of classes, hoping something sparked inspiration for her future. Sure enough, she discovered a skill with Cursebreaking and decided to settle on the (admittedly dangerous) career. Luckily, her grades reflected her hard work. In fifth year, she was delighted to receive a Prefect's Badge. That year she took her OWL exams and was proud to show off her grades. She whittled down classes a bit, keeping all those needed for Cursebreaking plus a few she enjoyed. In her sixth year, she got to use her "mom voice" to help break up a massive fight. Luckily, Headmaster Steele had been able to cease the action really quickly.

xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
n/a

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: -----
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: -----
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Enid Lambert, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?????
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: Elysia Faye
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Luke and Steffi Nalson-Lilliantine (Parents), Loke and Isolde Nalson-Lilliantine (siblings)
xxxPᴇᴛ: Luna, the curly haired cat [x]

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Blue
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Puffer Fish

xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: None
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English, passable Norwegian, some German
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: South British  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:22 pm
xxxxS T E F F IxxxK A R I NxxxN A L S O N - L I L L A N T I N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Steff, Steffi

AGE 40

BIRTHDAY 31 December 2008

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 10 inches, Silver Fir, Phoenix Feather, Rigid, Decorated Shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM Neko96 [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2027

BEST LESSONS
                  Defense Against The Dark Arts
                  Cooking With Magic
                  Muggle Studies

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  History of Magic
                  Divination

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ T
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Cooking with Magic ~ O
                  Divination ~ P
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ EE
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Potions ~ P
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Cooking with Magic ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ D

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owner of Wool's Orphanage

DREAM JOB Taking Care of Orphans

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ AMBITIOUS She doesn't let anything get in the way of her dreams. She is always looking for the next way to prosper and the next way to get her dream. She faces everything that gets in her way head on and never steps down.
              ■ BLUNT She is blunt. She'll never p***y-foot around something just because it might hurt your feelings. She finds that the truth (though it may hurt) usually hurts less than lies in the long run. She also has a temper and when it is activated... well nothing is gonna stop her from screaming everything she has been thinking.
              ■ PROTECTIVE She is a mama bear in every sense of the definition. She will do everything she can to protect the people she loves. You definitely don't want to be on her bad side or the person who ******** with her family. It won't end well for you.
              ■ MANIPULATIVE She knows how to get what she wants. She learned how to do it when she was younger and had to do it to survive. She only does it when its absolutely necessary but she could do it whenever she wants.
              ■ LOYAL Nothing could ever make her turn on her friends or leave them behind. She is loyal to them to the very end. She would rather go hungry or live with no shelter than let them do so. She would do anything they asked her to without blinking an eye and will keep all their secrets safe without ever asking why.
              ■ GENUINE She is a very genuine person. She rarely lies or deceives anyone. She would rather people know exactly what she is thinking than leave them guessing on her thoughts and confused. Even though as a kid she had to lie and steal and cheat to keep her family alive, she isn't proud of it. Watching over her family was more important than her morals though.

Magic
                  Orphans
                  Family
                  Freedom

DISLIKES
                  Pie
                  Cold
                  Rules
                  Crying
                  Fear

HOBBIES
                  Running
                  Outdoors
                  Learning

STRENGTHS
                  Loyalty
                  Honesty

WEAKNESSES
                  Stubborn
                  Manipulative

FEARS
                  Abandonment
                  Failing to Protect Her Family

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD She was born in England but grew up with German parents. Her parents left her at an orphanage when she was three and never returned, although they promised too. Unbeknownst to her, they were brutally murdered by a man looking for her. She easily created her own family at the orphanage gaining 2 siblings her age and a few more who were younger than her. When she was 7, a man caught her stealing his wallet (she was only doing it to feed her younger siblings), and gouged out her eye with a knife. He left her in an alleyway to die. Her brother Cain found her and brought her back to the orphanage where she got treatment and was able to survive. Her two siblings Cain and Aubrey had let her in on secrets about the magical world only to find out she was a muggleborn witch! She received her letter to attend Hogwarts with great enthusiasm. The summer before her first year, she got reacquainted with her friend Luke whom had been adopted. Turns out he was a wizard too.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR She atteneded Hogwarts and was sorted into Gryffindor. She made a few friends including Luke, Tobi, Tevye and Autumn, but spent most of the year worried about her younger siblings whom had no one to fend for the while she was away.
              SECOND YEAR She spent her second year causing havoc with Luke and met a boy named Crash from the orphanage too. Turns out there are a lot of magical kids at that damn orphanage. It must be a lucky place for magic kids or something.
              THIRD YEAR This year started out with Luke flirting with every girl under the sun. Which pissed Steffi off of course. Before she could make up with Luke, she fell into a coma. When she woke up, Jer told her that Luke had dated like half the school while she was asleep and she screamed at him before finding out he'd spent most of his time at her bedside worried sick over her. Luke's family ended up adopting her and almost all of her siblings. Kenny stayed behind to care for their newest sibling Rhys, whom was adopted by another family.
              FOURTH YEAR Over summer she kissed Luke and he ran away, but they ended up making up and at least becoming friends again, although everything else was left un-discussed.
              FIFTH YEAR Fifth year was spent mostly studying for OWLs and ignoring the awkward relationship between the two. They were technically siblings now so dating would be weird right? Cain disappeared over summer and it is assumed he finally got caught stealing and was "punished". Steffi likes to pretend he just ran away because facing his death is too much for her.
              SIXTH YEAR In her sixth year, Tobi attempted to dose Luke with a love potion but ended up dosing himself instead. It all ended alright at least though since Luke got jealous of Tobi and making a move finally anyways. And so they finally got together.
              SEVENTH YEAR She left the school with a bang as she Luke and Tobi pulled the greatest pranks that year.

POST GRADUATION Once she graduated, she saved up money and bought the orphanage, promising to never let another orphan starve. She is now living with Luke and he finally proposed. Ironically he proposed on the exact rock that they had shared their first kiss on. You know, the one where he ran away from her. She let Frida and Vio and Gypsy and the rest of them plan her wedding because she didn't really care what it looked like. They did a good job and she finally married Luke. Jer was the maid of honor.... wore a dress and everything. It was great.

Since then her life has been caring for orphans and planning her own family. She got pregnant with Loke and when he was born she knew she wanted a whole hoard of her own, but generally all the orphans felt like her children. She adopted out a very special girl named Joellen... only for the child to be returned to her by child protective services when they found the woman to be an unfit parent. There was no way she was letting that happen again and so she and Luke adopted her themselves. She also ended up getting pregnant again and having their adorable daughter Isolde. Then life got a bit complicated. They apparently had another cousin on Roald's side and he was kidnapped and all that perfect heir s**t, but his friends ended up saving him... at the cost of many lives... including her and Luke's father.... but now he's a ghost. Rather complicated.

Life has been generally peaceful since then. Steffi has attempted to stay out of any drama that didn't involve her children, or her orphans, and left it at that.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Grandparents: Agnar Bjelke (deceased)
          Parents: Olan Borson (deceased) and Frida Borson
          Uncles/Aunts: Atle Borson, Noel Borson (deceased), Roald Bjelke (deceased), Delilah Borson (deceased), Frey Bjelke (deceased)
          Siblings: Magnus Borson, Luke Nalson-Lillantine Cain Justox, Jeremy Lovette, Kenneth Blake, Balder Borson, Aubrey Gardiner.
          Cousins: Del Borson (deceased)
          Children: Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
          Niblings: Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Mallory Lovette, Jack Lovette, Nicodemus Lovette, Caspian Lillantine, Portia Lillantine, Titus Lillantine, Rosamund Lillantine, Leslie Borson

FRIENDS Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Jeremy Lovette, Gypsy Lovette, Tobi Fallrein, Crash Barret
          BEST FRIEND Tobi Fallrein
          SPOUSE Luke Nalson-Lillantine
          ENEMIES Roald Bjelke
          PETS None

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:25 pm
xxxxI S O L D ExxxR O S AxxxN A L S O N - L I L L A N T I N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Isa

AGE 4

BIRTHDAY 17 September 2036

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 15 inches, Vine, Knarl Spine, Rigid, Knobby

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM SeeU [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              TO ATTEND Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR Future First Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class
                  Herbology

WORST LESSONS
                  Mythology
                  Divination
                  Charms

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Future Student

DREAM JOB Magizoologist

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ GIRLY Isolde, unlike her mother, is very very girly. She loves dresses, and skirts, and makeup (although she hates doing her own makeup), and she thoroughly enjoys being a girl, acting like a girl, and doing girly things. Feminist standards or not she loves girl things.
              ■ VIOLENT Despite her girly tendencies, Isolde is a very violent child. She likes to punch things, and break things, and tends to take her anger out on objects, walls, doors, floors, and other people. Despite her violence though, she isn't very strong and rarely does damage to anything but herself.
              ■ ENTHUSIASTIC She is excited about everything to do with life. Especially the outdoors. She loves the outdoors and nature. She can get excited about almost anything.
              ■ PRANKSTER At heart, Isa is a prankster. She loves to pull pranks, and make people cringe over her tricks. She will pull pranks just for shits and giggles as well as for real serious reasons. She can make anything a joke if she tries hard enough.
              ■ INTELLIGENT Just like her father, she is extremely smart. She often thinks on multiple levels at once and is curious about almost everything. She is always willing to learn more no matter what the subject.
              ■ GENUINE Just like her mother Isolde is honest and genuine. She doesn't lie or deceive people on purpose, although she is known to lie to her parents because... well they are her parents. She always says exactly what is on her mind though, whether it be nice or rude.

Art
                  Pocket Watches
                  Ancient Egypt
                  Comic Books

DISLIKES
                  Cars
                  Frogs
                  Doing Makeup
                  Squids
                  Fishing

HOBBIES
                  Jewelry-Making
                  Painting
                  Sculpting

STRENGTHS
                  Intelligence
                  Enthusiasm

WEAKNESSES
                  Pranks
                  Violence

FEARS
                  Loud Noises
                  Losing Her Eye

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD Isolde was born to Steffi and Luke Nalson-Lillantine. She has an older brother named Loke and an older sister named Jo, and all the orphans are practically her siblings too!.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Information
              SECOND YEAR Information
              THIRD YEAR Information
              FOURTH YEAR Information
              FIFTH YEAR Information
              SIXTH YEAR Information
              SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Olan Borson - Grandfather, Frida Borson - Grandmother, Atle Borson - Great Uncle, Noel Borson - Great Uncle (deceased), Roald Bjelke - Great Uncle, Delilah Borson - Great Aunt (deceased), Frey Bjelke - Great Aunt, Magnus Borson - Uncle, Eretria Borson - Aunt, Bethany Borson - Cousin, Cain Justox - Uncle (deceased), Jeremy Lovette - Uncle (deceased), Kenneth Blake - Uncle, Balder Borson - Uncle, Aubrey Gardiner - Aunt, Del Borson - Cousin (deceased), Luke Nalson-Lillantine - Father, Steffi Nalson-Lillantine - Mother, Loke Nalson-Lillantine - Brother, Joellen Nalson-Lillantine - Sister, Malcolm Lovette - Cousin, Jack Lovette - Cousin, Tobi Fallrein - Uncle, Marius Fallrein - Uncle, Lukas Fallrein - Cousin, Heath Fallrein - Cousin, Silas Fallrein - Cousin, Lewis Fallrein - Cousin, Stella Fallrein - Cousin.
          FRIENDS Loke Nalson-Lillantine
          BEST FRIEND Loke Nalson-Lillantine
          SPOUSE/BOY/GIRLFRIEND/CRUSH Name
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS Name

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:19 am
xxxxL O K ExxxC A R S O NxxxN A L S O N - L I L L A N T I N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES None

AGE 15

BIRTHDAY August 14, 2033

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 12 3/4 dogwood and phoenix feather, bendy with a bent shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM United Kingdom (anime) [x]

LANGUAGES English, Norwegian, German

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Ravenclaw

YEAR Fifth

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Ravenclaw Reserve Seeker (since 1st year)

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Comedian

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  ♌︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♌︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♌︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♌︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♌︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♌︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♌︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♌︎ Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  ♌︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♌︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♌︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♌︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♌︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♌︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♌︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♌︎ Elective ~ X

◊ MISCHIEVOUS Loke likes to make mischief, usually in the form of pranks and jokes. He likes to press buttons as well, seeing how far he can go without hopefully getting into trouble. The problem is, he usually ends up in such trouble, as he often underestimates situations and gets caught as a result.
              ◊ INTELLIGENT Loke is quite intelligent. He can easily figure out problems and find solutions, and can even come up with new ideas and ways to apply them. However, he does tend to jump the gun a bit when he's sure that he knows something, sometimes leading to him coming to the wrong conclusion.
              ◊ BLUNT Loke is quite blunt, saying what's on his mind whenever he can. He usually likes to state things in such a way as to leave no room for ambiguousness, and often means what he says. However, he does realize that sometimes he can say the wrong things and tries to mitigate it, as he doesn't like to hurt people by careless words.
              ◊ CREATIVE Loke has quite the imagination, and can usually devise new ways to make people laugh or prank someone. He loves to invent new ways to have fun or tell a joke, and enjoys discovering new ways to do so.
              ◊ SARCASTIC Sarcasm is Loke's preferred way of dealing with trouble, and uses it like armour against a lot of problems. Not that he avoids them, but he can't help but come up with quips and jabs to deal with problems he can't otherwise deal with normally. He also tends to use it when he is being forced to do something he doesn't want to, often to show his displeasure in a given situation.
              ◊ LOYAL For all of his troublemaking ways, Loke is quite loyal to his friends and family. He has heard of what happens when people break someone's trust or lie to get what they want, and Loke finds himself uncomfortable when that happens. Therefore, if he makes a promise, he sticks with it, and will often throw himself into danger if it helps those he cares about.

Jokes
                  Friends and family
                  Discovering new things
                  Storms

DISLIKES
                  Bullies
                  Malicious pranks
                  The cold
                  Hurting other people
                  Parrots

HOBBIES
                  Pranks
                  Jokes
                  Storm-watching

STRENGTHS
                  Has a strong sense of humor
                  Learning new things

WEAKNESSES
                  Gets into a lot of trouble
                  Can't lie to save his life

FEARS
                  Parrots
                  Being orphaned

CHILDHOOD Loke is the oldest biological child of Luke and Steffi Nalson-Lillantine, born not long after the two were married. Life was pretty much normal for Loke, or well, as normal as life could be when his mother ran an orphanage and his father ran a joke shop. Nonetheless, he never had issues with that, often finding himself enjoying the idea that he had a lot of people he could spend time with and having fun being surrounded by other kids.

That wasn't to say life was always easy. He lost his grandfather early on to an attack by an evil wizard, and he found himself slightly petulant when he discovered his mum was pregnant again. However, he adapted as he usually did, welcoming Isolde into the family and managing to accept Joellen when his parents adopted her as well. When Loke was accepted into Hogwarts, he was ecstatic as he finally got a chance to shine and learn as much as he could while also trying to figure out how much trouble he could try and avoid if he could help it.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR First year wasn't too bad for Loke. He tried out for the Ravenclaw team after being sorted there, and had fun being the team cheerleader. However, he did get into trouble by letting off fireworks right after the closing feast and ended up with a detention waiting for him next year. He thought it was worth it though.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Second year wasn't too bad. Loke continued playing pranks, though he was certain that one of his yearmates was an arsehole. He made the quidditch team as a reserve seeker again, so he counted that as a win.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Third year Loke spent mostly working, what with new classes and practice for quidditch. Otherwise it was a pretty quiet year for Loke.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Information

FAMILY
                  Parents - Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Steffi Nalson-Lillantine (nee Theresia)
                  Siblings - Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
                  Grandparents - Olan Borson (deceased), Frida Borson (nee Bjelke), Julius Lillantine (deceased), Hulda Nalson, Bellamy Lillantine (nee Darian, deceased)
                  Aunts/Uncles - Magnus Borson, Balder Borson, Jeremy Lovette (nee Long), Cain Justox (deceased), Aubrey Gardiner, Violante Lillantine, Evander Lillantine, Antigone Lillantine, Eretria Borson (nee Whitethorne), Gypsy Lovette, Wendy Lillantine (nee Chaisty), Ivy Bishop, Callius Lillantine (deceased), Desdemona Lillantine (nee Noctwell)
                  Cousins - Cyrus Lillantine (deceased), Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Mallory Lovette, Jack Lovette, Nicodemus Lovette, Leslie Borson, Caspian Lillantine, Portia Lillantine, Titus Lillantine, Rosamund Lillantine

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Name
                  Name
                  Name
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Name
              ENEMIES Kendall Saunders
              PETS Name

UPDATED 10/20/19xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Age and yearxxxxxx
          Bioxxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx
          PENDED BY Weasley 2/7/19xxx
          ACCEPTED BY ~ Cara ɱк [04/22/19]xxx
          RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY ~ Cara ɱк [04/22/19]xxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:06 pm
xxxxI S O L D ExxxA U B R E YxxxN A L S O N - L I L L A N T I N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Isa

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY September 17, 2036

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 11 2/3 inches, aspen and dragon heartstring, rigid with a decorated staff

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Sakura Kyouko (Anime) [x]

LANGUAGES English, German, Norwegian

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR First

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

HONORS Honors Recieved

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Activities

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Dream Job

◊ BLUNT Isolde is blunt. She will give her opinion, no matter what it is and no matter if it will hurt or not. She doesn't like holding her tongue, and doesn't care if people don't like what she says. She just figures she's telling it like it is.
              ◊ INTELLIGENT Isolde is highly intelligent. She can figure out a lot of problems, and work out solutions with ease. She also happens to be able to figure out with relative ease other people, though she does get things wrong at times.
              ◊ JEALOUS Isolde does have a jealous streak. If someone gets something or is able to do something that she can't get or can't do, she ends up disliking the whole situation and making her displeasure known. While her family's tried to mitigate this, they've had limited success.
              ◊ LOYAL Isolde is extremely loyal, which is ironic considering her envious nature. She's heard tales growing up about her parents and various aunts and uncles, and understands that good friends and family are hard to come by. As a result, she will step in and defend them if she feels she has to.
              ◊ STUBBORN Once she sets her mind to something, Isolde is extremely stubborn. A combination of her high intelligence, her loyalty, and her jealousy don't exactly make this easy to deal with, either. Once she's made up her mind about something, she refuses to let it go.
              ◊ SNEAKY Isolde has learned from her various aunts and uncles (and even her mum and dad, though they don't realize it) how to be sneaky. She figures it doesn't hurt to be able to get around easily without anyone knowing. She also happens to have the ability to manipulate people without their knowledge, though this isn't a guarantee it will always work.

Getting what she wants
                  Spending time with friends and family
                  Sunny days
                  Jokes

DISLIKES
                  Not getting what she wants
                  Being passed over for someone else
                  Ignorance
                  Being caught
                  When her friends or family are in trouble

HOBBIES
                  Exploring
                  Reading
                  Jokes

STRENGTHS
                  Sneaking around
                  Protective

WEAKNESSES
                  Envious of others
                  Blunt

FEARS
                  Losing her family or friends
                  Being ignored

CHILDHOOD Isolde is the youngest daughter of Luke and Steffi Nalson-Lillantine. As her mother runs the orphanage, Isolde has never felt alone, as her home and family consists of everyone that lives in the orphanage with her. Her oldest sister, Joellen, was adopted by her parents before Isolde was born, and her brother, Loke, was born three years before Isolde. Isolde's grandfather passed away before she was born, although Isolde still got to know him as he became a ghost. She loved hanging around him since he was quiet and calm, a sharp contrast to her immediate family, even if Isolde could be just as much of a troublemaker as them.

When her brother went off to Hogwarts, Isolde wanted to go too. She even tried to sneak into his trunk, even though she was caught doing so. However, she watched her brother and older sister come back from school each year with new stories and knowing more things about magic, and was annoyed that she had to wait an entire year to get her Hogwarts letter because her birthday was past the cutoff date. However, when she did get it, she was happy because she could finally learn the stuff her family was already learning.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR Information
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Information
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Information
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Information

FAMILY
                  Parents - Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Steffi Nalson-Lillantine (nee Theresia)
                  Grandparents - Olan Borson (deceased) ❤ Frida Borson (nee Bjelke), Julius Lillantine (deceased) ❤ Hulda Nalson, Bellamy Lillantine (nee Darian, deceased)
                  Siblings - Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine
                  Uncle - Magnus Borson ❤ Eretria Borson (nee Whitethorne), children Bethany, Rune, and Asbjørn Borson
                  Aunt - Aubrey Gardiner
                  Uncle - Cain Justox (deceased)
                  Uncle - Tobi Fallrein ❤ Marius Fallrein, children Silas, Lewis, Heath, and Lukas Fallrein
                  Uncle - Jeremy Lovette (nee Long) ❤ Gypsy Lovette, children Mallory, Jack, and Nicodemus Lovette
                  Uncle - Kenneth Blake (nee Wallace) ❤ Jojo Blake (nee Tempest), children Lilian Cody, Abigail Cody, and Reginald Blake
                  Uncle - Balder Borson ❤ Kiera Borson (nee Murdoch), daughter Leslie Borson
                  Aunt - Violante Lillantine ❤ Ivy Bishop
                  Uncle - Evander Lillantine ❤ Wendy Lillantine (nee Chaisty), children Caspian, Portia, Titus, and Rosamund Lillantine
                  Aunt - Antigone Lillantine
                  Great-Uncle - Callius Lillantine ❤ Desdemona Lillantine, children Evander, Antigone, and Cyrus (deceased) Lillantine
                  Great-Uncle - Roald Bjelke, children Eleazar Bradley and Glynn Llewellyn
                  Great-Aunt - Frey Bjelke (deceased)
                  Great-Uncle - Noel Borson ❤ Delilah Borson (both deceased), child Del Rey Borson (deceased)
                  Great-Uncle - Atle Borson
                  Great-Grandfather - Agnar Bjekle (deceased)

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Name
                  Name
                  Name
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Name
              ENEMIES Name
              PETS Name

UPDATED (date of most recent update) xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx