Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Borson Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:25 pm
xxxT H ExxB O R S O NxxF A M I L Yxxx

User Image

"Ósnjallr maðr
hyggsk munu ey lifa,
ef hann við víg varask;
en elli gefr
hánum engi frið,
þótt hánum geirar gefi."

-The coward believes he will live forever
If he holds back in the battle,
But in old age he shall have no peace
Though spears have spared his limbs.-

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Frida Borson (nee Bjelke) - Wife of Olan
xxx↪Magnus Borson - Son of Olan and Frida Bjelke
xxx❤Eretria Borson (nee Whitethorne) - Daughter of Gearvin Whitethorne and Anastasia Jennings, wife of Magnus
xxxxxx↪Bethany Borson - Daughter of Magnus and Eretria Whitethorne
xxxxxx↪Rune Borson - Son of Magnus and Eretria Whitethorne
xxxxxx↪Asbjørn Borson - Son of Magnus and Eretria Whitethorne
xxx✿Luke Nalson-Lillantine - Adopted son of Olan and Frida Bjelke, son of Julius Lillantine and Hulda Nalson, located in the Nalson-Lillantine thread
xxx❤Steffi Nalson-Lillantine (nee Theresia) - Adopted daughter of Olan and Frida Bjelke, located in the Nalson-Lillantine thread
xxxxxx✿Joellen Nalson-Lillantine - Adopted daughter of Luke and Steffi Theresia, located in the Nalson-Lillantine thread
xxxxxx↪Loke Nalson-Lillantine - Son of Luke and Steffi Theresia, located in the Nalson-Lillantine thread
xxxxxx↪Isolde Nalson-Lillantine - Daughter of Luke and Steffi Theresia, located in the Nalson-Lillantine thread
xxx↪Balder Borson - Son of Olan and Frida Bjelke
xxx❤Kiera Murdoch - Daughter of Callum Murdoch and Laila Everest
xxxxxPlayed by Cara MiaKitty
xxxxxx↪Leslie Borson - Daughter of Balder and Kiera Murdoch, NPC birthday 11/25/2043
xxx✿Jeremy Lovette (nee Long) - Adopted son of Olan and Frida Bjelke, son of Kevin McGregor and Jemma Long, married and moved to the Lovette thread
xxx❤Gypsy Lovette - Daughter of Thackery and Piper Lovette, located in the Lovette thread
xxxxxx✿Malcolm Lovette - Brother of Jeremy, adopted son of Gypsy and Jeremy Long, located in the Lovette thread
xxxxxx↪Jack Lovette - Son of Gypsy and Jeremy Long, located in the Lovette thread
xxxxxx✿Nicodemus Lovette - Adopted son of Gypsy and Jeremy Long, located in the Lovette thread
xxx✿Aubrey Gardiner - Adopted Daughter of Olan and Frida Bjelke, NPC
Atle Borson - Brother of Olan, NPC

xxx↪Glynn Llewellyn - Son of Roald Bjelke and Gwynneth Llewellyn, nephew of Frida, located in the Llewellyn thread

xxxxxxxxxxxH O U S E E L V E S ( N P C )xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Gobri - Owned by Frida

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      Olan Borson
      Noel Borson
      Delilah Borson
      Del Rey Borson
      Cain Justox

↪ = Offspring
❤ = Married
✿ = Adopted
xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 1/6/19

ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [3/19/2017]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY ❝Yukitty❞ 7/8/2019
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Frida [3/19/2017] Magnus [3/19/2017] Balder [3/19/2017] Eretria [3/19/2017] Bethany 1/9/19, Kiera 1/16/19, Rune and Asbjørn 7/8/2019

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:02 pm
xxxxF R I D AxxxK R I S T I NxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES None

AGE 67

BIRTHDAY December 11, 1980

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 11 1/4 inches, fir and unicorn hair, bendy with a spiralled shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Kim Basinger [x]

LANGUAGES English, Norwegian, Swedish

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Durmstrang Institute

HOUSE Keltainen

CLASS OF 1999

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Potions
                  Divination

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Dark Arts
                  Transfiguration

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Nurse at Hogwarts

DREAM JOB Healer

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ E
                  Dark Arts ~ P
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Cooking With Magic ~ O
                  Divination ~ O
                  Healing ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Cooking With Magic ~ E
                  Divination ~ O
                  Healing ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ A

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ CARING Frida is a caring individual, and willingly allows herself to find room for another. She cares about all children, and will go through great lengths to ensure they are well taken care of.
              ◊ MOTHERLY Frida is basically a mother at heart, and watches over every child she has ever come across. She might seem like she's overly motherly, but she honestly tries to do her best to care for the children she views as hers, which can essentially be considered every child she's run across that needs her.
              ◊ PROTECTIVE Frida is very protective. While she isn't violent, she can get downright vindictive when it comes to anyone harming those she cares about. this attitude extends to not just family, but friends as well.
              ◊ QUIET Frida is quiet, only speaking when she believes that something needs to be said. When she does break her silence, she gets downright vocal about the subject, and refuses to back down. Otherwise she keeps to herself and behaves as one might expect she should act.
              ◊ PROPER Frida was raised to be a pureblood aristocrat. She knows what to do, what to say, and how to behave in any high-class atmosphere, and tends to look down upon those that don't behave as they should. This does not translate to her children, as most of them were orphans and didn't have the same kind of care and attention she would have given her natural-born children.
              ◊ OPEN-MINDED For being a pureblood, Frida is surprisingly open-minded. This started when she first adopted her second-oldest, and has continued to present day, where she barely even bats an eye at some of her younger children's behaviour. She does expect them to behave at least for the most part, but their dress, their taste in music, even if they happen to be enamoured with muggle society does not bother her.

Children
                  Her family
                  Sunny days
                  Cats

DISLIKES
                  Messes
                  People mistreating children
                  Muggle technology
                  Snakes
                  Hot weather

HOBBIES
                  Weaving
                  Flower arranging
                  Cooking

STRENGTHS
                  Healing spells
                  Cooking

WEAKNESSES
                  Being too motherly
                  Children in need

FEARS
                  Snakes

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born to a pureblood family, the Bjelkes of Austrått. My mother and father were Idunna and Agnar Bjelke, and my brother and sister are Roald, who is five years younger than I am, and Frey, who is eight years younger. My mother raised both me and Frey, while my father groomed Roald to be his heir. My husband was already chosen for me at a young age, and we became first friends, and then lovers as we grew older.

SCHOOL YEARS We both attended Durmstrang, and I was sorted into Keltainen. My time there was uneventful, save for the few times me and Olan snuck off to snog once in a while. However, I enjoyed myself and when we graduated, we married and moved to England.

POST GRADUATION Unfortunately, having children was difficult. We tried for years, and when I did get pregnant, it tore up something inside giving birth. I was told I would never have children again. However, me and Olan decided to adopt. We met a delightful scamp in the orphanage by the name of Luke. I fell in love with him instantly, and we took him home with us.

Luke was unable to attend Durmstrang due to the fact that he wasn't able to prove he wasn't a muggleborn. As a result, he instead attended Hogwarts. Olan and I were happy for him, even though he had a few rough patches during his time there. It was around the time that Luke was at school that I discovered to my shock and joy that I was pregnant. I probably pampered myself more than any one person can possibly imagine, and managed to give birth to my youngest son, Balder. Soon thereafter, our family expanded yet again to include Steffi, Aubrey, Cain, and Jeremy through adoption.

Our house needless to say got quite a bit busier as a result. My siblings visited from time to tine, and while I welcomed them into my home, there seemed to be something off. Frey finally decided to move to England permanently to avoid an arranged marriage, and purchased her own place here. Olan had the misfortune of losing both his brother and sister-in-law, and we took in Noel's son, Del.

Then, tragedy struck. Cain vanished without a trace, and we could never find out what happened to him. Then there was that vampire attack at the Fall Festival, where Balder, Magni, and his girlfriend Eretria were attending. I was dragged into helping care for the injured, and thankfully we lost no one in that time. Then Steffi and Luke started dating, which I find amusing, considering that they (or at least Luke) believe they can hide it from me.

Not long after that, Jeremy brought home a young friend he says is his brother, Kenny. We took him in for the summer, since apparently something was happening at home. I didn't pry, but was at least glad that he didn't let his brother wander around on the streets on his own. Then Jeremy brought another person home, this time a young girl by the name of Iris. A skittish little thing, she seems to be bound and determined to break herself out of whatever mould her parents placed her into. Reminds me of Frey in away, and I at least tried to show the girl as much kindness and compassion she had been missing from her real family.

Then, another tragedy hit. While I was away at work, my youngest son was attacked and horrifically injured. Luke was found at the scene, and Magni and Olan came in on it. Olan took Balder to St. Mungo's, while Magni took Luke in for questioning. It was discovered that Luke had cast an unforgivable and a curse at Balder, and he was arrested. I don't know how to feel about that, especially since Balder practically worshipped his older brother.

Well, Luke was finally let out of prison after being proven to be not guilty of the charges set against him. Honestly, it makes me happy, since I had prayed it wasn't true, and had my belief vindicated about it. Now, I happen to be disappointed in Magni and his insistence to elope, but I have another opportunity to help plan a wedding, as Jeremy and his girlfriend are engaged, and since her parents are no longer around, I plan to help her make her dream wedding come true.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Agnar Bjelke (deceased)
                  Brother - Roald Bjelke (deceased), children Eleazar Bradley and Glynn Llewellyn
                  Sister - Frey Bjelke (deceased)
                  Brother-in-Law - Noel Borson ❤ Delilah Borson (both deceased), child Del Rey Borson (deceased)
                  Brother-in-Law - Atle Borson
                  Son - Magnus Borson ❤ Eretria Borson (nee Whitethorne, children Bethany, Rune, and Asbjørn Borson
                  Son - Balder Borson ❤ Kiera Borson (nee Murdoch), child Leslie Borson
                  Adopted Son - Luke Nalson-Lillantine ❤ Ruka Steffi Louisa Karin Nalson-Lillantine (nee Theresia), children Joellen, Loke, and Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
                  Adopted Son - Jeremy Lovette (nee Long) ❤ Gypsy Lovette, children Mallory, Jack and Nicodemus Lovette
                  Adopted Son - Cain Justox (deceased)
                  Adopted Daughter - Aubrey Gardiner
                  Adopted Daughter - Iris Whitte

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Name
                  Amata Harlowe
                  Mary-Louise Montague

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Olan Borson (deceased)
              ENEMIES None
              PETS A half-kneazle named Freya

UPDATED 1/2/18xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Agexxxxxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:29 pm
xxxxM A G N U SxxxÅ S M U N DxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Magni

AGE 42

BIRTHDAY January 12, 2005

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND Oak and hippogryff feather, 13 1/2 inches, pliable and knobby

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Brad Pitt [x]

LANGUAGES English, Norwegian, Swedish

ATTENDED Durmstrang

HOUSE Punainen

CLASS OF 2023

BEST LESSONS
                  Dark Arts
                  Transfiguration
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Muggle Studies
                  Astronomy
                  History of Magic

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Auror

DREAM JOB Auror

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ E
                  Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ A

◊ COMPETITIVE Magni loves being challenged, and will often challenge himself if necessary. He does not mind competition, and will often join contests involving physical skills to see how he does. For him, it's challenging himself more than winning that matters.
              ◊ ACTIVE Magni is quite active, and goes to great lengths to make sure he's not staying still for long. He has quite a bit of energy, and often feels like he needs to expend it to prevent himself from going crazy. Inactivity drives him up a wall, and he avoids it as much as possible.
              ◊ PROTECTIVE Magni is highly protective, and will often jump in to defend not just people he cares about, but even complete strangers if need be. He doesn't care if the person doesn't like him, or he doesn't like the person, it's just a natural reaction for him.
              ◊ FRIENDLY Magni is generally friendly, with a smile on his face and willing to talk to people. He doesn't mind making new friends, and often greets even complete strangers with a smile and a wave like they've been friends for years. There are times when he doesn't feel like being friendly, but that generally only happens when he's stressed or in a bad mood.
              ◊ COMPASSIONATE Magni is a compassionate person, often taking into consideration how others feel and will try and lift spirits when he needs to. He doesn't try to hurt people when he first meets them, and will often try to help more often than not. As a result, Magni does have a large heart, and often actively works to make people feel better when they're feeling low.
              ◊ HEADSTRONG Magni does have his stubborn moments. They mostly happen when he happens to encounter a job that needs to be done, or a situation he feels that he can help to rectify. He doesn't back down from these occasions, and often it's hard to sway him from his intended goal as a result.

Partying
                  Competitions
                  Thunderstorms
                  Family and friends

DISLIKES
                  People preying on the weak
                  Tricks played by his brother
                  Studying
                  Sitting still
                  Blood purists

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Photography
                  Flying

STRENGTHS
                  Wandwork
                  Anything physical

WEAKNESSES
                  Being a bit boisterous
                  Has a temper

FEARS
                  Losing people I care about
                  Being hated

CHILDHOOD I was born to Olan and Frida Borson. I am their oldest child, and only actual biological child to boot. My mother can't have any more because I hurt her when I was born badly. They decided to adopt my younger brother Luke because of this. I had a normal childhood, travelling between Norway and England growing up to visit family in the other country. However, upon my eleventh birthday, I was accepted into Durmstrang. My brother was jealous I think, since we couldn't say for sure he was a pureblood. However, he didn't seem to care too much afterward, and just resumed his usual mischief-making.

SCHOOL YEARS I was placed in Punainen when I arrived at Durmstrang, and became a beater for the team. I also made many friends there too, and enjoyed myself. Over the summers, I would return to England, where my family lives now. During my sixth year, we welcomed another bundle of joy into the family in the in the form of Balder, which ironically disproved the idea that my mor couldn't have any other kids. Shortly after that, my mor and far decided to adopt more children, which led to the house being a lot more full than it used to be. Not that I'm complaining, really.

POST GRADUATION Well, I finally left school and have become an auror. Well, in training to be one. I also happen to be dating someone. Eretria Whitethorne. She may be a bit of a snake at times, but she seems to be decent enough. While I was in training, well, nothing really big happened. However, soon after I became a full Auror, my family had several losses. First was Cain, who just vanished one day without a trace. Second was Del, my cousin who was murdered by the same person that murdered Cain. Then my brother Luke was arrested and tried for attacking our younger brother, Balder. He was eventually proven innocent, but that still leaves the question of who did it and why. Finally, I eloped with my longtime girlfriend Eretria Whitethorne, and well, while my mor might not be happy with not being able to dote in her eldest's marriage, Eretria was perfectly content with a small ceremony to commemorate our marriage.

FAMILY
                  Parents - Olan Borson (deceased), Frida Borson (nee Bjelke)
                  Children - Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson
                  Brother - Balder Borson ❤ Kiera Borson (nee Murdoch), child Leslie Borson
                  Brother - Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Ruka Steffi Louisa Karin Nalson-Lillantine (nee Theresia), children Joellen, Loke, and Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
                  Brother - Jeremy Lovette (nee Long) ❤ Gypsy Lovette, children Mallory, Jack, and Nicodemus Lovette
                  Brother - Cain Justox (deceased)
                  Sister - Aubrey Gardiner
                  Grandfather - Agnar Bjelke
                  Uncle - Noel Borson (deceased) ❤ Delilah Borson (deceased), child Del Rey Borson (deceased)
                  Uncle - Roald Bjelke (deceased), children Eleazar Bradley and Glynn Llewellyn
                  Aunt - Frey Bjelke (deceased)
                  Uncle - Atle Borson

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Darcy Bennett
                  Marina Edgeworth
                  Darius Ross

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Eretria Borson
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Eagle owl named Donar

UPDATED 1/2/18xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Agexxxxxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:06 pm
xxxxB A L D E RxxxA N S G A RxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Solskinn (by his family)

AGE 26

BIRTHDAY April 17, 2021

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 13 3/4 inches, hazel and unicorn hair, springy with a spiralled shaft

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Chris Evans [x]

LANGUAGES Norwegian, English, German, Irish Gaelic, Latin, British Sign Language, French, Spanish, Chinese, Welsh

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2039

BEST LESSONS
                  Healing
                  Charms
                  Study of Ancient Runes

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  History of Magic
                  Transfiguration

HONORS Prefect

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Music Club, Duelling Club, Captain of Hufflepuff Quidditch Team (5th - 7th), Vice-Captain of Hufflepuff Quidditch (3rd-4th), Hufflepuff Keeper

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Healer for Paediatric Medicine, First Floor

DREAM JOB Healer

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Healing Class ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ A
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Healing Class ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A

◊ FRIENDLY Balder is a very friendly individual, always wanting to meet new people and interact with them. He loves making new friends, and even if someone doesn't like him, he won't stop trying to be a friend instead of an enemy.
              ◊ CHEERFUL Balder is very cheerful, always ready with a smile on his face. He believes that everything can be solved with a smile and a hug, and often goes out of his way to try and make people around him feel better. This might be misconstrued as being naive, but he does know there's bad people out there, he just wants to do everything possible to try and change them before he will consider them bad.
              ◊ BRAVE Balder is quite brave, as evidenced by the fact that he once stood up to someone impersonating his brother and said person cursing him for it. He will not hesitate to step into danger if he feels it's necessary, and will offer to protect anyone that needs it.
              ◊ TALKATIVE Balder is talkative. Very talkative. Like, he won't shut up he's that talkative. However, despite being talkative, he will listen to people that need to be heard, and often (to his siblings' annoyance) will lend advice or help to those that wish it. He can and will talk someone to death if he feels so inclined, however.
              ◊ HONEST Balder is honest to a fault. He doesn't believe in lying, and sees little reason to lie. In his views, lies only hurt people in the end, and he actively seeks out the truth in situations where there seems to be a lot of misdirection and deceit.
              ◊ BRIGHT While not as intelligent as some of his siblings, Balder is still pretty bright, and doesn't miss much when he stops to pay attention. He already knows several languages, Norwegian and English being two of them, and has an excellent memory for new ones. When he does apply himself, he can be every bit as bright as his older brother when Luke isn't actively applying himself.

Luke's pranks
                  Talking
                  Making friends
                  Sunny days

DISLIKES
                  Abusive people
                  Being yelled at
                  Rainy days
                  Thunder
                  Trouble

HOBBIES
                  Gardening
                  Hanging out with friends
                  Learning new languages

STRENGTHS
                  Cheering people up
                  Learning new languages

WEAKNESSES
                  Can be annoying
                  Extremely talkative

FEARS
                  The dark
                  Curses

CHILDHOOD My background story is I'm the youngest son of a family of... seven? I dunno, might be more. I love my mor and far a lot. I have a lot of siblings, though they are a lot older than me. I think my mor has a soft spot for me, and calls me her miracle baby, whatever that means. I try and play with all of my siblings, even if they get annoyed really easily by me. I also am learning English, since I don't normally speak it. I know Jer, one of my brothers, can't understand me sometimes, even if he has the coolest tricks. Steffi's my favourite sister, cause she likes to hang out with me a lot. Magni is like really older, and I don't get to play with him that much. Luke makes me laugh, though he does get annoyed because I keep following him around all the time when he's home. And Bree, well, she's really nice and patient with me.

Well, until one day when I went to far's study because I heard someone in there. I saw Luke, or someone that looked like Luke, doing stuff in there. I told him he'd better stop, and Luke cursed me and hurt me. A lot. When I woke up, I found out that I had a nasty scar, and was terrified of my brother for a while. I wouldn't even go near him until I found out he'd been framed. Now, I have a lot of friends and am trying to convince my parents to let me go to Galtvort. I mean, Lukey was going there, and so was Steffi and Jer, so I can't see why I can't go as well.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR First year was interesting. I got to meet a lot of people, and ended up sorted into Hufflepuff. Which is okay, I guess, but I wanted to be sorted with the rest of my friends. Though, I already made some new friends as well in the house. I got to see Luke and Steffi get married (finally!) and now I have a nephew, well, another nephew I mean. It's kind of surreal. I never thought that things would be so weird like they turned out to be. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I never thought I'd be singled out because of the fact that I speak a lot of different languages. One girl kinda did that, but it's okay. In any case, I really like the school. Even the people that aren't all that friendly.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Second year wasn't bad. I joined in Duelling Club with Bastian and Caty, and ended up dragging Leon down to the Music Club. I think something's going on though, since I've never seen him so annoyed with a guy before. Then again, he's usually annoyed with me so that might be just me.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Third year was weird. First I discovered I have a cousin from my uncle Roald, and then find out there's something going on with said cousin. I don't know what, but it has to be bad or something from the way he was acting. Then Aleah was acting weird and I don't know how to handle that since she seemed to be angry for some reason at me or something. Then on top of everything, I was named quidditch vice captain and well, it wasn't really a good year to be honest, but it could have been worse.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Fourth year was... interesting. I hung out with Bas and Kiki for the most part, and definitely took to being serious about being the vice captain for quidditch. However, around the winter break, I decided to ask my cousin if he wanted to come over for Yule. He was really... weird about the whole thing, but I didn't really see him saying no, so I must have convinced him to come over. Kiki came over as well, but well... Again, it was just weird, since she made a comment about dates and me and now I'm confused about the whole thing. Maybe I should ask my far or brors about all of this.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Fifth year, um, wow, that was a mess. Beginning of the summer, I finally confronted Glynn and found out a horrifying truth: my uncle was crazy and Glynn was one of his many victims. I decided, with Bastian and Leon's help, to try and rescue him. We ended up doing that, but at a terrible price, as my far, Jer's family, and many other people were murdered or threatened. By the time the school year had started up, I was glad to be back at school, though the fact that I had caused so much pain for my family and friends honestly hurt. Thankfully I was able to distract myself with my OWLs enough that it didn't cause that much of a problem, though Kiki helped since we started dating during the holidays.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Sixth year was certainly better than fifth year, what with going to the beach during the summer and me and Kiki's relationship actually going smoothly. Although, I think that some things could have been better, such as Hufflepuff actually winning more than one game and Glynn actually talking to me instead of avoiding me, but given the circumstances, I don't really blame him for doing that.
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR I spent most of my seventh year studying. Not that it was all I was doing, since I also managed to captain Hufflepuff to a winning season and also helped convince Kiki to start a drama club at school. Beyond that, I have been trying to figure out what Kiki and I are doing after school, since I proposed to her last year and we're trying to figure it all out.

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY
                  Parents - Olan Borson (deceased), Frida Borson (nee Bjelke)
                  Children - Leslie Borson
                  Brother - Magnus Borson ❤ Eretria Borson (nee Whitethorne), children Bethany, Rune, and Asbjørn Borson
                  Brother - Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Ruka Steffi Louisa Karin Nalson-Lillantine (nee Theresia), children Joellen, Loke, and Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
                  Brother - Jeremy Lovette (nee Long) ❤ Gypsy Lovette, children Mallory, Jack, and Nicodemus Lovette
                  Brother - Cain Justox (deceased)
                  Sister - Aubrey Gardiner
                  Grandfather - Agnar Bjelke (deceased)
                  Uncle - Noel Borson (deceased) ❤ Delilah Borson (deceased), child Del Rey Borson (deceased)
                  Uncle - Roald Bjelke (deceased), children Eleazar Bradley and Glynn Llewellyn
                  Aunt - Frey Bjelke (deceased)
                  Uncle - Atle Borson

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Sebastian Blythe
                  Catheryn Blake
                  Benjamin Kian Bates
                  Kiera Murdoch
                  Aleah Toller
                  Hayden Atterberry
                  Lusitania Kalvin
                  Ivar Eriksson

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Kiera Murdoch
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Great horned owl named Thor

UPDATED 1/2/18xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Biographyxxxxxx
          Age and Yearxxxxxx
          Added NEWTs
          xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:16 pm
xxxxE R E T R I AxxxM E R E D I T HxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES None

AGE 41

BIRTHDAY March 21, 2006

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 1/2 inch Ash and Unicorn Hair, pliable and smooth

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Meg Ryan [x]

LANGUAGES English, French, Norwegian

MORE THAN AVERAGE Legilimens/Occlumens

ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2024

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Wizard Law

WORST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Herbology
                  Divination

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Referee for Hogwarts

DREAM JOB Having her own information network

OWL SCORES
                  ♈︎ Astronomy ~ O
                  ♈︎ Charms ~ O
                  ♈︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  ♈︎ Herbology ~ A
                  ♈︎ History of Magic ~ E
                  ♈︎ Potions ~ E
                  ♈︎ Transfiguration ~ O
                  ♈︎ Arithmancy ~ A
                  ♈︎ Cursebreaking ~ E
                  ♈︎ Divination ~ T
                  ♈︎ Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  ♈︎ Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ E
                  ♈︎ Wizard Law ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  ♈︎ Charms ~ O
                  ♈︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  ♈︎ History of Magic ~ E
                  ♈︎ Transfiguration ~ E
                  ♈︎ Arithmancy ~ E
                  ♈︎ Cursebreaking ~ O
                  ♈︎ Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  ♈︎ Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ E
                  ♈︎ Wizard Law ~ O

◊ ANALYTICAL Eretria tends to be analytical in her thinking. If she thinks something makes no sense or is stupid, she says it, no matter who's feelings it might hurt. As a result, she has a hard time making friends.
              ◊ OBSERVANT Eretria is also highly observant. She watches and listens to everything around her, and tends to keep notes on everything she sees. This helps her when she's figuring out how to stand on issues or people.
              ◊ SNARKY Eretria has quite a waspish tongue, and has made fully-grown men cry as a child. She is particularly brutal when the topic of ignorance or stupidity is brought up, as she sees it as a blight that needs to be dealt with quickly and harshly.
              ◊ SARCASTIC Eretria is also quite sarcastic. Her tone is often mocking, and she tends to use a lot of irony in her speech. This is also yet another reason she has trouble making friends, as she cannot help but say something in this tone.
              ◊ DETACHED Eretria is detached, finding it better to sit quietly back and make observations and decide a course of action before acting. This also extends toward people, as she doesn't speak much unless necessary. Her definition of necessary differs from other people's however.
              ◊ LOYAL While everything else would suggest otherwise, Eretria is also extremely loyal. She would kill if she had to to protect her friends and family. As she has few of the former and is extraordinarily protective of the latter, she takes her position as the sole Whitethorne of her generation with magic very seriously.

Writing
                  Muggle fortune-telling
                  Flying
                  Observing people

DISLIKES
                  Parties
                  Loud, rowdy people
                  Muggles
                  Running
                  Stupidity

HOBBIES
                  People-watching
                  Quidditch
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Gathering information
                  Being observant

WEAKNESSES
                  Overly critical
                  Holds grudges

FEARS
                  Being a disappointment

CHILDHOOD I was born and raised in London, a pureblood witch amongst muggles. My mother and father both had two twin boys before me, Chalmes and Christopher, both squibs, and I was the only one who demonstrated any magical talent. Of course, this didn't endear me to many muggles my age, as they decided that I was too odd for them. Needless to say, I didn't have that many friends. I instead took the time to read and study the people around me, finding that I had a talent for understanding what wasn't being said. When I got my letter from Hogwarts, I was ecstatic. My brothers, of course, were jealous. Chalmes and I got into a heated row over the ordeal, while Christopher was a bit more understanding. Now I am on my way to school to learn to harness my magical ability.

SCHOOL YEARS Well, school for me was interesting. I had a relatively quiet school life, not accounting for the time I stormed out of class in Transfiguration and all. During my fifth year, my mother passed away and my brother vanished, causing me to seek the help of my former quidditch captain, Ronyo Storm. We found him, but he had become a vampire in the interim. Currently, I am dating someone that used to stalk me, and yes, I know that sounds weird, but it works.

POST GRADUATION I was scouted and picked up by the English Quidditch team as a chaser right out of school, and became a captain shortly thereafter. While this was going on, I also started my own side 'business' of information gathering and brokering. This caused me to come to the attention of several former Slytherins, including Michelle, Tay, and Virgil. All three wanted information, though Virgil wanted more, considering he asked me to help him kidnap some former schoolmate of ours. I did, and me and Richard succeeded in getting Ross the counselling he desperately needed. Beyond that, I met my father's future wife and her two children, and was introduced to not one, not two, but three niblings. Seriously, I think my family is just determined to prove we are just as much capable of breeding as any others, apparently.

Recently I married, while watching Chris turn his wife into a vampire and Chalmes deciding to have yet another girlfriend/fling/whatever it is that Elliryanna happens to be. I swear, this is all going to drive me mad. Well, besides the fact that I watched my father give me a half-brother and my uncle reveal that he'd produced bastards. Not to mention the fact that Balder, Magni's youngest brother, got attacked by some arse that decided to impersonate his younger brother Luke. Ugh, I think I need a drink...

So, I'm now a mother of three, and I swear on all that's holy I am going to string my brother-in-law up by his thumbs. Balder did something incredibly foolhardy and had I known what he was going to Eleazar for, I never would have sent him that way. Now Olan's dead, Magni is a wreck, and I'm trying not to strangle anyone by their intestines. Why the hell wasn't Roald checked into a mental institution years ago? It would have made everyone's lives so much simpler.

FAMILY
                  Parents - Gearvin Whitethorne, Anastasia Whitethorne (deceased), Nicole Whitethorne (nee Cherri)
                  Children - Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson
                  Brother - Chalmes Whitethorne (deceased) ❤ Elliryanna Whitethorne (nee McHalen), children Chance, Kory, Eve, and Lillith Whitethorne
                  Brother - Christopher Whitethorne ❤ Adalaide Whitethorne (nee Blythe), children Desiree and Zachary Whitethorne
                  Sister - Tanya Lovette (nee Whitethorne) ❤ Echo Lovette, children Tristan and Elaina Lovette
                  Brother - Timothy Whitethorne ❤ Mira Whitethorne (nee Mitchell)
                  Brother - Issac Whitethorne
                  Grandparents - Thomas Whitethorne, Celine Whitethorne
                  Uncle - Deveron Whitethorne, children Zephyros Whitethrone, Michelyn Whitethorne, Clementine Fenwick, Drew-Jenna Eide
                  Nephew - Chance Whitethorne, child Stephanie Whitethorne
                  In-Laws - Olan Borson (deceased), Frida Borson (nee Bjelke)
                  Brother-in-Law - Balder Borson ❤ Kiera Borson (nee Murdoch), child Leslie Borson
                  Brother-in-Law - Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Ruka Steffi Louisa Karin Nalson-Lillantine (nee Theresia), children Joellen, Loke, and Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
                  Brother-in-Law - Jeremy Lovette (nee Long) ❤ Gypsy Lovette, children Mallory, Jack, and Nicodemus Lovette
                  Brother-in-Law - Cain Justox (deceased)
                  Sister-in-Law - Aubrey Gardiner

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Amanda Davis
                  Shina Kiremono
                  Chase Henrick
                  Adalaide Whitethorne
                  Virgil Ross (maybe?)

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Magnus Borson
              ENEMIES Ronyo Storm
              PETS None

UPDATED 1/2/18xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Agexxxxxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:26 pm
xxxxB E T H A N YxxxS I G N ExxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Beth

AGE 12

BIRTHDAY April 30, 2032

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 12 1/2 inches, apple and phoenix feather, springy with a bent shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Natalie Portman [x]

LANGUAGES English, Norwegian

TO ATTEND/ATTENDING/ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

YEAR Second

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Reserve Chaser

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Dream Job

OWL SCORES
                  ♉︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♉︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♉︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♉︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♉︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♉︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♉︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♉︎ Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  ♉︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♉︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♉︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♉︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♉︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♉︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♉︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♉︎ Elective ~ X

◊ CUNNING Bethany is quite cunning, able to use her intelligence to gain an advantage in most situations. She looks at situations from all angles and figures out which she could use to her benefit, often times without much effort. She'd rather come out on top if she could help it.
              ◊ FRIENDLY Bethany is rather friendly, often looking for and making new friends easily. She's very outgoing and gregarious, and works hard to keep the friends she has made. She doesn't see the point of being rude or condescending if she can help it.
              ◊ SARCASTIC Ironically, Bethany is quite sarcastic when she wants to be. She can snap off comebacks and deadpan better than anyone she knows aside from her mother, and usually only uses it when someone has really annoyed her.
              ◊ OPEN-MINDED Bethany has no problems with anyone, and tries to keep a broad outlook on people and situations as she comes across them. She doesn't see the reason for prejudice, and refuses to let it stand when she comes across it. She would rather accept people for who they are, rather than what they are.
              ◊ ENERGETIC Bethany is quite energetic, ready to go from one situation to the next with an abandon that sometimes terrifies her mother. She can move from one task to another without losing momentum, and often has no issues with being active.
              ◊ MISCHIEVOUS While Bethany is friendly and all, she also tends to be a stinker, often using her snark or deadpan to make quips about a situation. She also has no problem with playing the prankster, sometimes getting her into trouble with her parents as she loves making small amounts of trouble to break up the monotony of life.

Puzzles
                  Good pranks
                  Being around friends
                  Reading

DISLIKES
                  Bullies
                  Idiots
                  Pranks gone wrong
                  Being stuck inside
                  Being talked down to

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Flying
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Solving problems
                  Being active

WEAKNESSES
                  Gets in trouble for her mischievous nature
                  Can get carried away with her sarcasm at times

FEARS
                  Family dying
                  Going crazy

CHILDHOOD Bethany was the oldest child of Magnus and Eretria Borson, her father's family from Norway while her mother's from England. For the most part, her childhood had been pretty quiet and peaceful, as she lived with the Borson side of the family her whole life. Her parents gave her twin brothers when she was three, which she insisted they take back immediately, which sadly didn't work. When she was four, her home was attacked by her crazy uncle. He knocked her father out, murdered her grandfather, and would have killed everyone else in the house had her grandmother not stepped in and stopped him.

After that, her grandfather was a ghost, and the whole family seemed to settle into a new routine. Then when she turned eight, tragedy struck the other side of her family when her mother's brother died suddenly. All she remembers is that her mother's family seemed to be depressed for a long while, and her mother was often over at her other uncle's home trying to help bring him out of his funk. Beyond that, she tried her hardest to enjoy life, and was ecstatic to find out that she had been sent acceptance letters to both Durmstrang and Hogwarts. She didn't want to leave her family however, afraid that someone else would die while she was out of the country, and demanded that she go to school in England.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR Bethany finally attended Hogwarts and was sorted into Hufflepuff, much to her mother's chagrin. However, Bethany didn't care, as she had been sorted there alongside her longtime friend Lia. The two even managed to get onto the quidditch team with Bethany taking the old position her mother used to have as chaser.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Information
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Information
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Information

FAMILY
                  Parents - Magnus Borson, Eretria Borson
                  Siblings - Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson
                  Grandparents - Gearvin Whitethorne, Anastasia Whitethorne (deceased), Nicole Whitethorne, Olan Borson (deceased), Frida Borson
                  Aunts/Uncles - Chalmes Whitethorne (deceased), Christopher Whitethorne, Tanya Lovette, Timothy Whitethorne, Issac Whitethorne, Elliryanna Whitethorne, Adalaide Whitethorne, Echo Lovette, Mira Whitethorne, Deveron Whitethorne, Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Jeremy Lovette, Cain Justox (deceased), Aubrey Gardiner, Steffi Nalson-Lillantine, Balder Borson, Noel Borson (deceased), Roald Bjelke(deceased), Delilah Borson(deceased), Frey Bjelke (deceased), Atle Borson
                  Cousins - Zephyros Whitethrone, Michelyn Whitethorne, Clementine Fenwick, Del Rey Borson (deceased) Eleazar Bradley, Glynn Llewellyn, Chance Whitethorne, Kory Whitethorne, Lilah Whitethorne, Lillith Whitethorne, Zachary Whitethorne, Desiree Whitethorne, Tristan Lovette, Elaina Lovette, Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine, Mallory Lovette, Nicodemus Lovette, Jack Lovette

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Mahalia Ellis
                  Eve Whitethorne
                  Lillith Whitethorne
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Name
              ENEMIES Name
              PETS Name

UPDATED 1/1/19 xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Agexxxxxx
          Yearxxxxxx
          Bio
          xxxxxx
          PENDED BY Weasley 10/29/18xxx
          ACCEPTED BY ~ Cara ɱк [12/16/2018]xxx
          RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)xxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:30 pm
xxxxxxK I E R A xxxG R A C Exxx B O R S O Nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA B O U T MExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES »» Kiki
              AGE »» 31
              BIRTHDAY »» 14 January 2021
              GENDER »» Female
              FACE-CLAIM »» Rutina Wesley
              BLOOD STATUS »» Muggleborn
              WAND »» 11 inches, Pear with Unicorn Hair, swishy with a spiraled shaft
              LANGUAGES SPOKEN »» English, some Norwegian and German
              ACCENT »» Estuary
              PET »» Persian cat Nikki

xxx»» Hip hop
              xxx»» Animals
              xxx»» Pastries
              xxx»» Hot baths
              DISLIKES
              xxx»» Cold weather
              xxx»» Sitting still
              xxx»» Math
              xxx»» Lemons
              xxx»» Cars
              HOBBIES
              xxx»» Swimming
              xxx»» Dancing
              xxx»» Poetry

xxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WITTY
              xxx»» Kiki never really had a typical daughter/parent relationship with either her mother, or her father. Both of them tended to speak with her as if she were their equal, and the result was a child who was very quick to come up with a retort to anything anyone says. She never has trouble thinking up jokes or clever turns of phrase to amuse or annoy people when the situation calls for it.

FRANK
              xxx»» Kiki doesn't tend to censor herself or beat around the bush; she's very impatient, and likes to cut to the chase. She tends to say exactly what's on her mind, regardless of how uncomfortable it might make another person, or how awkward it might make a situation. She figures that it's better to ask forgiveness than permission, and wants to clear things up as quickly as possible. If she hurts a few feelings in the process, she'll just make up for it later.

OUTGOING
              xxx»» Kiki has always been very social. She doesn't do well when left alone, and can't stand to sit in silence, either by herself or with others. If things are too quiet for too long, she'll often break the silence with the first thing that comes to mind, no matter what it is or how inappropriate it might be. She's very friendly, and likes to introduce herself to strangers and try to find things in common with them. She doesn't always remember things like boundaries or personal space, and has to be reminded to respect other people's preferences. She tries to be mindful, but sometimes gets a bit ahead of herself.

ENTHUSIASTIC
              xxx»» Kiki has no shortage of enthusiasm for anything. She's energetic and playful and can't stand being stagnant. Whenever she's bored, she'll do anything to alleviate it, and she'll do the same for anyone else. She fancies herself very popular, and likes to think on fun things for people to do together. She doesn't like sitting around reading or playing board games, and would much rather dance or run or do something active and exciting.

ATTENTIVE
              xxx»» From her father, Kiera has learned to watch things around her very closely. She doesn't worry so much about what she sees, and she's certainly not searching for anything bad, but she watches everything around her almost obsessively. Her father always cautioned her to watch her back and know what was going on around her. Despite very little actually happening to her personally, there was enough drama in the lives of her friends that she took it to heart.

KIND-HEARTED
              xxx»» Kiki has a big heart; she hates to see other people suffering or feeling sad, and will often do anything she can think of to improve their state. Her attempts to help are often clumsy, and even ill-advised, but she maintains that it's the thought that counts. Knowing someone cares can often mean the world to a person going through something tough, so she makes sure to always be that caring person.

STRENGTHS
              xxx»» Optimistic
              xxx»» Clever
              WEAKNESSES
              xxx»» Impatient
              xxx»» Indelicate
              FEARS
              xxx»» Cars
              xxx»» Storms

xxxxxxB A C K S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHILDHOOD
              xxx»» Kiera was the only daughter of a single mother. Laila Everest was never particularly well off, but she did well enough, and they had a mostly happy life. Occasionally her mother would meet a man, but they were never around long enough for Kiki to really ever feel like she had a father figure. For the most part, she didn't think she needed one. She had her mum, her mum had her, and that's all they needed. But, when she was nine years old, she and her mother were driving through London on a cold, stormy night. She doesn't remember what happened, just snippets of screaming and the car rolling and pain. Her mother, sadly, died in the accident, and she was left to recover. While she was in the hospital, some letters and things in her mother's personal items led to her biological father and, lacking any other options, she was left in his custody. It took her a long time to get accustomed to her father, but upon the discovery that her strange abilities had originated with him, she felt much closer to him. Over time, she grew to idolize him, finding him clever and impressive and kind. She was sad to know that, when it came time for her to attend school, she'd be away from him, and so she was thrilled to learn that he intended to take a position at the school to be with her.

SCHOOL YEARS
              xxx»» Kiki's school years weren't the most eventful, at least with regards to her own personal life. There was plenty going on in the lives of her friends, sometimes too much, but Kiki didn't exactly find herself feeling jealous. It was hard to be jealous, after all, when things ranged from 'awkward' to 'terrible', sometimes even delving into 'outright tragic.' She did her best to keep up a positive attitude and to be the shoulder to cry on or fun distraction as needed, though she often felt at a loss as to how to actually help. She certainly regretted involving herself in the drama between her best friend Balder and his cousin Glynn, even though she was spared any personal involvement in what came of it. What came of it being a lot of death and horrible injury, which she tried to help Balder sort through afterwards. By that point, they were dating, so she felt even more invested in making sure that he found his way out of it. The rest of her school years were mostly quiet and focused on her studies, or rather, focused on studying so she had an excuse to hang all over her boyfriend. Or, rather, her fiancee, since Balder proposed to her before their seventh year of school started. She tried to keep the engagement quiet, knowing that her father would freak out, but her cousin got wind of it. She proceeded to do any and everything she could to keep Rory quiet. They got found out at Christmastime anyway, and Callum was understandably upset. But, he couldn't make them call it off, and resigned himself to glaring unsupportively at Balder whenever they were in the same room.

ADULTHOOD
              xxx»» Kiki granted her father some peace of mind by holding off on the actually getting married part for a few years; she lived at home for a couple before moving in with the Borsons and beginning the wedding planning in earnest, as well as helping her mother-in-law-to-be out around the house and volunteering at the orphanage Balder's brother Luke ran. They were married in Spring of 2043, and Kiki announced very shortly afterwards that she was pregnant. She gave birth to a daughter named Leslie almost exactly nine months after the wedding. A few short years later, they had their second child, a son named William.

xxxxxxS C H O O L AND C A R E E Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDED »» Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
              HOUSE »» Hufflepuff
              GRADUATED »» 2039
              OWL SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» EE
              xxxCHARMS »» O
              xxxDEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS »» EE
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» A
              xxxHISTORY OF MAGIC »» A
              xxxPOTIONS »» A
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» D
              xxxART »» EE
              xxxCURSEBREAKING »» A
              xxxDIVINATION »» A
              xxxGHOUL AND GHOST STUDIES »» A
              xxxMUSIC »» O
              xxxWANDLORE STUDIES »» EE

NEWT SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» A
              xxxCHARMS »» O
              xxxDEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS »» A
              xxxART »» EE
              xxxMUSIC »» O
              xxxWANDLORE STUDIES »» A

CURRENT JOB »» Stay at home mother
              DREAM JOB »» Music writer

xxxxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SEXUAL/ROMANTIC ORIENTATION »» Straight
              RELATIONSHIP STATUS »» Married
              SIGNIFICANT OTHER »» Balder Borson

FAMILY
              xxx»» Husband Balder Borson
              xxx»» Daughter Leslie Borson, Son William Borson
              xxx»» Father Callum Murdoch
              xxx»» Cousin Ruaridh Murdoch
              xxx»» In-Laws Olan and Frida Borson
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Magni Borson Eretria Bethany, Rune,
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Luke Nalson-Lillantine Steffi Joellen, Loke, Isolde
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Jeremy Lovette Gypsy Mallory, Nicodemus, Jack
              xxx»» Extended Family Eleazar Bradley, Glynn Llewellyn
              FRIENDS
              xxx»» Best friend Balder Borson
              xxx»» Sebastian Blythe
              xxx»» Catheryn Blake
              xxx»» Phineas Levy
              xxx»» Ivar Erikkson
              xxx»» Emma Bailey
              ENEMIES
              xxx»» - - -
              ACQUAINTANCES
              xxx»» - - -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:01 pm
xxxxR U N ExxxT O R G I L SxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES None

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY June 22, 2035

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 13 1/4 inches, cypress and dragon heartstring, supple with a spiralled shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unknown

FACECLAIM Jace Norman (younger) [x], David Garrett (adult) [x]

TO ATTEND Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR First

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

HONORS Honors Recieved

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Activities

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Musician

OWL SCORES
                  ♋︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♋︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♋︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  ♋︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♋︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♋︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♋︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♋︎ Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  ♋︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♋︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♋︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♋︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♋︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♋︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♋︎ Elective ~ X

◊ BRAVE Rune doesn't back down when it comes to danger. It's not coming from a lack of sense, but Rune feels that he should stand up for what's right, even in the face of danger. He'd rather be the one that's walking into the line of fire than let anyone else do so.
              ◊ FRIENDLY Rune also tends to make friends easily. He doesn't lack social skills, and is ready with a helping hand, open ear, or even just a friendly greeting for people that need it. He also happens to be polite and kind and feels that everyone should be that way.
              ◊ CUNNING Rune has a cunning mind. He's not averse to figuring out solutions, and finding loopholes feels to him to be second nature. He also has an easy time with calculating risks versus gain, and acts accordingly.
              ◊ CREATIVE Rune tends toward the creative. His mind can come up with unique viewpoints and abstract ideas, and tends toward musical pursuits. He feels best when he's allowed to let his creative juices flow.
              ◊ DETERMINED Rune also happens to be determined. He's not one to back down, and tends not to change his mind once he's made it up. He's also one that has a tendency to be bullheaded, not wanting to make changes once he gets started on something.
              ◊ ACTIVE Rune is very active, and loves doing anything physical. Whether it's playing sports, swimming, running, or just simply being outside, he's not one to sit around the house long. He'd rather be doing something instead.

Being outside
                  Sunny days
                  His bestemor's cooking
                  Spending time with his twin

DISLIKES
                  Bullies
                  Dishonesty
                  His mum's cooking
                  Dogs
                  Being bored

HOBBIES
                  Playing the violin
                  Quidditch
                  Anything involving the outdoors

STRENGTHS
                  Quick to pick up new ideas
                  Good ear for music

WEAKNESSES
                  Tends to get impatient
                  Stubbornness

FEARS
                  Losing his twin
                  Drowning

CHILDHOOD Rune is the oldest twin of Eretria and Magni Borson. Born three years after his older sister Bethany, Rune never found himself lonely, especially as he had his twin, Asbjørn, to keep him company. Regardless, he always found himself following around his older relatives and trying to figure out what they were doing from a young age. He also enjoyed the attention that his older relatives gave him, and tried to find new ways to get their attention.

When he was eight, he discovered his older cousin Chance practicing on the violin and begged him to teach him. Chance, amused by Rune's enthusiasm, proceeded to show him how to play it and eventually became Rune's primary teacher for the instrument. Asbjørn thought that the instrument was boring, but Rune continued to practice as much as he could. By the time he had gotten his letter, Rune was already good at the violin, although he believed he could get better and vowed to do so.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR Information
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Information
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information

FAMILY
                  Siblings - Bethany Borson, Asbjørn Borson
                  Grandparents - Gearvin Whitethorne, Anastasia Whitethorne (deceased), Nicole Whitethorne, Olan Borson (deceased), Frida Borson
                  Aunts/Uncles - Chalmes Whitethorne (deceased), Christopher Whitethorne, Tanya Lovette, Timothy Whitethorne, Issac Whitethorne, Elliryanna Whitethorne, Adalaide Whitethorne, Echo Lovette, Mira Whitethorne, Deveron Whitethorne, Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Jeremy Lovette, Cain Justox (deceased), Aubrey Gardiner, Steffi Nalson-Lillantine, Balder Borson, Noel Borson (deceased), Roald Bjelke(deceased), Delilah Borson(deceased), Frey Bjelke (deceased), Atle Borson
                  Cousins - Zephyros Whitethrone, Michelyn Whitethorne, Clementine Fenwick, Del Rey Borson (deceased) Eleazar Bradley, Glynn Llewellyn, Chance Whitethorne, Kory Whitethorne, Eve Whitethorne, Lillith Whitethorne, Zachary Whitethorne, Desiree Whitethorne, Tristan Lovette, Elaina Lovette, Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine, Mallory Lovette, Nicodemus Lovette, Jack Lovette

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Asbjørn Borson
                  Name
                  Name
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Name
              ENEMIES Name
              PETS Dalmation named Windsor

UPDATED (date of most recent update) xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx
          PENDED BY (do not touch this)xxx
          ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)xxx
          RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)xxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:21 pm
xxxxA S B J Ø R NxxxR A G N A RxxxB O R S O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES As

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY June 22, 2035

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 12 3/4 inches, ebony and phoenix feather, bendy with a spiralled shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unknown

FACECLAIM Paul Butcher (younger) [x], Orlando Bloom (adult) [x]

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR First

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

HONORS Honors Recieved

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Activities

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Bartender

OWL SCORES
                  ♋︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♋︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♋︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♋︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♋︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♋︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♋︎ Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  ♋︎ Astronomy ~ X
                  ♋︎ Charms ~ X
                  ♋︎ Herbology ~ X
                  ♋︎ History of Magic ~ X
                  ♋︎ Potions ~ X
                  ♋︎ Transfiguration ~ X
                  ♋︎ Elective ~ X

◊ CUNNING Asbjørn is highly cunning. He loves finding loopholes and exploiting them, and often works rules to his favour. He's constantly thinking ahead to what he can utilize as a result, and often can come up with lies on the spot when it suits him.
              ◊ OUTGOING Asbjørn is a very outgoing indivdual. He loves meeting people and making new friends, and often works to help them out when necessary. He doesn't see the point of being rude if there's no need for it.
              ◊ SNARKY Asbjørn is snarky, able to throw out quips and jabs at people without remorse. When he gets really annoyed, his sarcasm tends to come out more, resulting in As getting in trouble more often than not.
              ◊ CONFIDENT Asbjørn is highly confident in himself and his abilities. He's certain that he can figure things out easily enough, and carries himself with his head held high. He feels that it's not worth it to have doubt as that can lead to failure.
              ◊ REBELLIOUS Asbjørn is decidedly rebellious. If there's a rule he doesn't like, he tries to find a way around it, or if there isn't one, breaks it. This particular part of his personality gets him into a lot of trouble in his family, as most happen to have gone into law of some sort.
              ◊ SNEAKY Asbjørn is very sneaky when he wants to be. He can be quiet and get into things without people noticing, and if he's caught, can lie about why he's doing what he's doing. He also doesn't often divulge the true reason why he's doing some things, preferring not to tell in case he can get in trouble for it.

Friends
                  Rune
                  Sneaking around
                  Working things to his advantage

DISLIKES
                  Getting caught
                  When people bother Rune
                  When Rune dislikes what he does
                  Bullies
                  His mum's cooking

HOBBIES
                  Playing with knives
                  Picking locks
                  Sneaking into things

STRENGTHS
                  Sneaking around
                  Figuring out loopholes

WEAKNESSES
                  Overconfident
                  Gets into trouble a lot

FEARS
                  Losing his twin
                  Being forgotten

CHILDHOOD Asbjørn is the youngest twin of Eretria and Magni Borson. Born ten minutes after Rune, Asbjørn found himself surrounded by a loving family, and enjoyed a rather peaceful life as a result. He and Rune used to get into trouble sometimes getting their older relatives' attention, but that never really deterred either of them. However, Asbjørn found himself quite restless, and sometimes chafed at the idea of being contained like his siblings. As a result, while Rune was the more creative of the twins, Asbjørn became the more troublemaking.

He learned to steal early on, and had both his father and bestefar sit him down and explain to him why this wasn't a good idea. However, all that did was cause Asbjørn to discover ways he wouldn't get caught. By the time he was ten, he'd figured out how to do a lot of other things that led to more trouble. He;d figured out some things regarding wandless magic, and even how to pick locks and sneak around. By the time he got his Hogwarts letter, his parents despaired about the fact that As was likely to end up in jail if he wasn't careful.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR Information
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Information
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information

FAMILY
                  Siblings - Bethany Borson, Rune Borson
                  Cousins - Zephyros Whitethrone, Michelyn Whitethorne, Clementine Fenwick, Del Rey Borson (deceased) Eleazar Bradley, Glynn Llewellyn, Chance Whitethorne, Kory Whitethorne, Eve Whitethorne, Lillith Whitethorne, Zachary Whitethorne, Desiree Whitethorne, Tristan Lovette, Elaina Lovette, Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine, Mallory Lovette, Nicodemus Lovette, Jack Lovette

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Rune Borson
                  Name
                  Name
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Name
              ENEMIES Name
              PETS Norwegian forest cat named Jarle

UPDATED (date of most recent update) xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          (recent update)xxxxxx