Buggy Plottage. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:43 pm
Please quote for attention! c:

It's been quite a while! I am really hoping to get back in the swing of things. Some characters are new, some are old. If we have any old plots or roleplays you'd like to continue, please shoot me a message!

I am looking for some super chill RP partners. I probably can't reply every day. Mostly looking to de-stress and enjoy my SoA. ; 3; If I am taking too long on a reply, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

All my characters, unless otherwise stated, are LGBTQ+ friendly, open to flings/mates/romances/friendships/what-have-you with anyone. I'm not going to specify only ladies/only dudes except for few particular characters, to whom that's a large personality/plot point.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:56 pm
LIONS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BUSHIRI
A natural-born seer, son of the Goddess of Blood Magic.
Raised by adopted parents in the Pridelands.
Left the Pridelands as an adult in order to help others, through the use of his seer gift.
Hasn't had many bad experiences in his life, treats everyone as a potential friend. Is altruistic and always kind and friendly. Very optimistic.
His seer gift is mainly focused on hunting/prey. He's good at finding food sources or herbivores in danger.

LOOKING FOR;
◈ People he can help! Anyone who is down on their luck. Bushiri is always eager to lending a helping paw to anyone in need. ◈

◈ Someone to take advantage of him? He could be easily tricked into all sorts of terrible things. (I don't know how much interest a SB Reaver might have in him, but I am open to him being captured.) ◈

◈ Familiars/herbivores to meet and befriend! ◈

◈ Family RP, if anyone is about. Biological or adopted. ◈

◈ A potential mate? Bushiri isn't likely to fling. Might be willing to fling and have Bushiri get his heart broken a little bit. He's never been in a romantic relationship before, but he'd fall hard and fast if he were to find one. ◈

UWRIYEL
Firekin!
I probably need to apply for his rank to be updated. I got him as a cubby and I believe he's still listed as an apprentice.
So, potentially a soldier when that gets sorted out. Soldiering has been his preference since childhood.
He is self-righteous and justice seeking. Hard-headed and very stubborn.

LOOKING FOR;
◈ Character development in general. ; 3; ◈

◈ Family RP? He's got a lot of them. He's an Armada x Heti son. ◈

◈ Not looking for mates or flings just yet, until his character is a bit more developed. ◈

AMANDUS
Rogue lion. Born to NPC parents who belonged to a very well to-do pride, but chose to leave to seek out his own fortune away from them.
Used to luxuries, but is doing fairly well without them, away from his family pride.
Doesn't regret leaving his pride, but wants to find a new one, or at least another lion to band up with for protection and better hunting.
Loathes the idea of ever being injured. Can be over cautious. A bit high strung.
Very capable fighter, but prefers not to put himself in danger unnecessarily. He isn't very bulky, but he's fast, lean, and wicked in a fight.
Diplomatic. Patient. Kindly. Intelligent. Flirty.
Always well groomed!

LOOKING FOR;
◈ A pride! Preferably something with a warrior class. ◈

◈ Alternatively, another (stronger?) lion or lioness to travel with. He'd greatly appreciate a protector and someone to hunt with. ◈

◈ Some conflict! He's pretty quick to react if he thinks he's in danger, and he can be a vicious fighter. ◈

◈ He grooms himself when he's nervous. Terrible habit. Maybe someone can help break him of it? ◈

◈ Possibly a mate and/or flings? Might be a bit picky. Character/story > appearance, but naturally colored lions are a plus. Won't be a great father. ◈

CASSIUS
Not very friendly and a little bit off his rocker.
Strange, fanatical religious beliefs. An active devotee and worshiper of many Gods in SoA.
Collects elephant tusks / other bits of ivory.
Has been searching for some unknown entity he refers to as 'his master' for several years now.
Selfless & Sycophantic, but not toward you, you silly mortal.
Has some mouth injuries and finds it painful to speak, but does so anyway. A lot.
Exceedingly cruel toward non-lions, to the point where he's willing to prey on other big cats, dogs, and hyenas.

LOOKING FOR;
◈ Anyone who is willing to put up with his mad ramblings! ◈

◈ Non-lions for conflict? He won't be nice. He might try to eat you. ◈

◈ Tusk collecting! Elephant Graveyards aren't particularly safe. A good place to get into trouble. ◈

Other creeping, weird, nasty lions to... uh... befriend? ◈

◈ Gods? Anyone who might be looking for a devoted servant or lackey. Cassius is your man. Probably not a good fit for gods who have nice, good, wholesome spheres of power. ◈

◈ Any nice/good/sweet lions/lionesses for him to try and corrupt, perhaps? Maybe he has something they need/want. ◈

Not looking for mates or flings at the moment. ◈

Bugghnrahk

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:58 pm
NON-LIONS

LANILUANA
Sweet - Jovial - Vain - Xenophobic
Greatly prefers the company of other wild dogs, and will be cautious to approach other species.
Almost always polite, even if she dislikes someone or finds them frightening.
Loves to keep herself in shape! She's very proud of her pretty colors and her svelte shape. Likes to race!

LOOKING FOR;

◈ Wild dog friends! ◈

◈ Non-dogs she can be uncomfortable and awkward around. ◈

◈ Friendly rivals or racing and/or hunting. ◈

◈ Possibly a pack, but only a wild dog specific one. Won't join a pride. Lions are icky. ◈

◈ Potential mates and/or flings welcome! ◈

User Image

MWANJAA
Gluttonous, Reserved, Patient, Opportunistic, Motherly
A very large female! She's tall, strong, and a bit chunky.
Will eat anything, anywhere, at any time. Grew up during famine and does not let food go to waste.
Doesn't like the thought of getting close to people.
She's had a pretty difficult life and lost most of her family when she was young, to famine.
Very much wants to have cubs of her own. Great maternal instinct. Adores babies of any species.

LOOKING FOR;

◈ Hunting/scavenging/stealing your food. ◈

◈ Cubs or pups to kidnap? Any species is fine. ◈

◈ Cubs or pups to rescue from a sticky situation? She'll grudgingly return them to their own family. ◈

◈ Only interested in flings. Doesn't want to have any family members around except for offspring. ◈

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:00 pm
FAMILIARS

User Image

TAHIR
introduction

LOOKING FOR;
◈ thing 1 ◈

◈thing 2 ◈

Bugghnrahk

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:42 pm
Still a couple SoA to add, but open!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:48 pm
LANILUANA. I LOVE HER. I could throw him her way, he's a blank slate. He'd be able to interact with her for sure. ^^ If they mesh we could discuss fling/mate plot from there if you like? Same with Black boy, can throw either her way.

Bugghnrahk

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:57 pm
AstoriaFallen

Your smokey boy is gorgeous, holy cow! I'd love to RP a meeting between him and Lani!

Lani has just about enough RPs for breeding, too, so I am totally cool if you want to see how the two of them would work out as mates/flings.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:33 pm
Bugghnrahk

We can do that. smile

I have to go to bed here shortly, so I won't be able to set anything up tonight. Unless you wanted to.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:45 pm
Bugghnrahk

I've got a few things for ya!

For Amandus:

User Image

Wandile here is getting ready to leave the Bonelands for good. He was trained how to survive in the rogue lands and is itching to leave as it is. Here's his little bio:

Wandile, in his youth, is a passive and cautious cub. His few memories of his mother were not terribly fond, and although there are others in the pride that do not look down upon him because of his gender, he never really feels at home. As he grows he will develop a dislike of females and will be glad to leave the Bonelands. Once free of his past life he'll never look back and will take the life of a rogue with joy. He'll grow to be a quiet but happy lion, taking delight in the small things like the company of others or a patch of beautiful flowers. He'll hold that dislike of females for his whole life and will prefer the company of males.

Wandile would definitely fall hard and fast for anyone that shows any interest in him, which could be reciprocated or not. It could be a passing partnership or something more permanent depending on what plot strikes your fancy!

For Cassius:

User Image

Bidii is the goddess of zeal and is very much a neutral character. She's very exuberant and embodies her domain well, but what she thrives off of are mortals that are zealous in one way or another, whether it's for good or for bad. She doesn't particularly care one way or another, just so long as the mortal is extremely passionate for...whatever it is they're zealous about XD In his case it sounds like it would be something revolving around her/helping her which she'd gladly accept.

For Bushiri:

User ImageUser Image

Family! I have his brother, Kasoro, and his nephew, Tem. I also have a niece of his, but she's just a cub in the Firekin so there's no real way they'd meet right now. Bushiri's father has passed away, just so you know! I played him as well. Kasoro could leave the Firekin lands slightly to run into him, or Tem could bump into him in the rogue lands. I'm pretty sure Kasoro never knew about Bushiri or their brother that went with him when they were cubs, maybe he has a faint memory of other siblings, but all he remembers is his sister that remained in the Kitwana pride when he left to explore. It might take some chatting to realize they're brothers (the markings give it away, maybe one of them have a vision of the other) and Tem would certainly not realize he's run into his uncle XD He might be like 'huh we have similar markings, weird' but not put two and two together.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:25 am
I got a couple things.
Family RP!

I also have a SoA named Amandus, and wouldn't mind them meeting! But also, I have someone in mind for him if you're looking for a mate.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:34 am
I've got Bushiri's aunt, the goddess of blood. She took in some of his siblings but haven't met him. However, she'd recognise him as kin since he looks so much like Uuni.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:32 am
AstoriaFallen

I had also just toddled off to bed! I will start up an intro for them now! c:

SilverLutz

Oh boy, so many options!

I lovelovelove your Bidii! Zeal suits Cassius so well. I am 110% up for an RP between them! The goddess of zeal and an obsequious zealot? That's going to be too much fun!

; 3; I had no idea Bushiri's father died. Is it his biological father or his adopted father? He didn't really get much time with his biological father before being brought to the Pridelands, but he adored his adopted dad.

That's what I get for being out of the loop for so long!

I would really love for him to get to meet one of his brothers! Between the markings and figuring out they both have visions they should eventually be able to clue in that they're related. Bushiri loves his family, and I think it would be interesting to see how different the two boys grew up to be. A firekin and a pacifist.

I wouldn't mind throwing Amandus and Wandile together for an RP either! They could probably be of use to each other in the rogue lands, two lions for easier hunting that just one, after all. We'll see how their personalities mesh up?

Peppermint Coffee

Uwriyel's sister! I would love to roleplay with her! Uwriyel is really, really undeveloped as a character, though. He needs some fleshing out. If you're okay with me exploring that a bit, I would totally be up for a sibling RP!

Annchen

Ahhh! I would love for Bushiri to meet his aunt! Any family at all would be fantastic. He's going to be overjoyed to find out how big his family actually is.

Bugghnrahk

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:49 pm
His biological father who he never met and made a deal with Uuni that he never would meet them, so it's all good XD I'm sure both of them remember Uuni so they could be like yo whose your mama?

I'm at work right now but if you want to start one or two of the road now if you have time I'll be able to reply!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:43 pm
I own one of his cousins too, but they're unlikely to meet unless he's willing to risk getting closer to the disease pride (kitwana'antara).  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:15 pm
SilverLutz

I knew there was something about his father that was important! I went back to the contest I won Bushiri in and saw that. ; 3; Whups.

Anywhoodle, I started two of the threads! I figured I would leave the firekin outskirts up to you. I don't want to mess up where or how far they might be able to venture from home.

Amandus & Wandile
Bidii & Cassius

Sorry it took so long! The weekend was much busier than I had anticipated.

Annchen

Bushiri does want to help anyone he can! His seer powers won't be very useful to them, but if he did happen to stray into Kitwana'antara territory he wouldn't be repulsed by them.

I am up for that, if you'd like! c:

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces