Family Plot Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:21 pm
I'm gonna make this so pretty, the prettiest, the most amazingly pretty thing ever emotion_dowant

It's gonna be A++

Quote list:
[quote="RitaZyon"][/quote]
[quote="Kyjoto"][/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:31 pm
Welcome

This is a small plot thread for the family that I, RitaZyon, and Kyjoto are a part of! It's much easier to keep everything organized in one place and this way we can all talk about our plans and ideas and build on them! yum_puddi

I'll do my best to keep this thread up to date and organized as plots develop.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:31 pm
Plot Tracker

I'll try and keep track of all the RPs that the family has on-going. Please be sure to drop me a link to anything going on so I can add it. I'll try to put it in chronological order to the plot line as well so we can try to keep their stories in order.

Time Together - Edelweiss and Brandnetel In Progress?
My, What Big Ear You Have - Selatial and Brandnetel In Progress?
Encounters of the Leafy Kind - Orin and Brandnetel In Progress?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:32 pm
-reserved-

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:32 pm
-reserved-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:48 pm
Rita Zyon

Kyjoto

Hey guys, just figured I'd set up a plot thread for our family so we can try and talk about RP between the family members and all that jazz. biggrin  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Wonderful, thanks for creating a thread! I'd be open for some foal rp if anyone is also interested ^^. I'm a bit slow though since I only started rping again this year after a lengthy break.

I also started a self-rp finally with Nevena and Hollie that briefly mentions the foals - just to say that they're sleeping. Hopefully that's okay?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:25 pm
Rita Zyon
Wonderful, thanks for creating a thread! I'd be open for some foal rp if anyone is also interested ^^. I'm a bit slow though since I only started rping again this year after a lengthy break.

I also started a self-rp finally with Nevena and Hollie that briefly mentions the foals - just to say that they're sleeping. Hopefully that's okay?

That's totally fine with my Rita~ c: Kyjoto and I were talking about starting an RP between Edelweiss and Brandnetel and some misadventures between them. I'd love to get Brand and Brinley some RP time, I feel like they'd have such a cute dynamic.  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:04 pm
I'm definitely down for RPs, and okay if either of you would like to use Edelweiss in anyway~

8D super excited.
I'd love to do an RP with all three of them as foals!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:03 pm
RitaZyon

Kyjoto

I'd be up for an RP with all of them as foals! c: Brand's going to be such a grump though, I hope Brinley and Ed can handle it. xD  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:20 pm
RP as foals would definitely be fun. Did you want me to start It?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:00 pm
Rita Zyon
RP as foals would definitely be fun. Did you want me to start It?

If you'd like to you can! biggrin Sorry for responding so late @_@ I remember reading the first half and then I think my brain didn't really register the second half of what you wrote. Good think I decided to check out the thread today lol  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:05 pm
Just wanted to say that I am very sorry that I never made that rp thread for us. Life got busy for me and I never seemed to find the time to set one up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:29 pm
Rita Zyon
Just wanted to say that I am very sorry that I never made that rp thread for us. Life got busy for me and I never seemed to find the time to set one up.

Don't worry Rita! I totally understand how life can get busy. If you'd still like to RP, I'd love to get the thread set up.  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:06 pm
RitaZyon

Kyjoto

Hey guys! biggrin It's been a hot minute, so I figured I would reach out to y'all. Last we had talked, we mentioned a foal RP between the siblings. I'm definitely down to still RP them together if it's something you're still interested in as well! c: I'm working on making some graphics for this thread, so I'll be floating on and off all day while I organize things.

Quote me back to let me know what you think! emotion_bigheart  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces