Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Butterfly Nest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:04 pm
Bᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ Nᴇsᴛ
Located in Diagon Alley
════════════════════════

User Image

Kenneth Wallace Blake
Johanna Eilir "Persephone" Blake

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:54 am
Rᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛs
════════════════════════

User Image

xxxxxKᴇɴɴᴇᴛʜ Bʟᴀᴋᴇ
xxxxxHᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ

User Image

xxxxxJᴏʜᴀɴɴᴀ "Pᴇʀsᴇᴘʜᴏɴᴇ" Bʟᴀᴋᴇ
            xxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:40 am
Oᴅᴅ Nᴏᴛᴇs Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Fʟᴀᴛ
════════════════════════

Under Construction.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:01 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBlake's House
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJojo, Kenny, Abby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

уσυ'яє ѕσ fιиє, ι ωαит уσυ мιиє, уσυ'яє ѕσ ∂єℓι¢ισυѕxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι тнιик αвσυт уσυ αℓℓ тнє тιмє, уσυ'яє ѕσ α∂∂ι¢тινєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т уσυ киσω ωнαт ι ¢συℓ∂ ∂σ тσ мαкє уσυ fєєℓ αℓяιgнт؟xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т ρяєтєи∂, ι тнιик уσυ киσω ι'м ∂αми ρяє¢ισυѕxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂—нєℓℓ, уєαн!— ι'м тнє мσтнєяfυ¢кιиg ρяιи¢єѕѕxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLil followed behind Jojo as the (barely even a) woman led her and her sister to the flat. Her RBF was getting a workout today, as it generally did whenever the young couple was around. She vaguely remembered her mum telling her that tripe about 'your face'll get stuck like that', and couldn't be bothered to consider why that might be a problem. She still thought this whole thing was sketchy as hell. Kenny and Jojo were way too young to've adopted a teenager. Abby alone, maybe, but even that was stretching it. The blonde woman wasn't even a full decade older than Lil was. She might claim noble intentions, but the teenager wasn't convinced.

spaceShe watched with her arms crossed as Jojo unlocked the flat, rolling her eyes when she stepped aside to allow the girls to enter first. After a moment's hesitation, Lil huffed, pulling her suitcase through the door and stopping in the living room. "It's not much," Jojo was saying, "but it'll be home. If you let it, anyway? You've both got your own room and we left them basically empty so you could decorate yourselves. I figured we could go shopping in the next week or so? Or we could do it online if you prefer?" She was chewing her lip now, and doing that thing where she made statements into questions. She was nervous, then. It was a pretty obvious tell, really. Lil didn't know if Jojo being nervous made her feel better, or worse. It wasn't like they really needed a parent, so the woman not being up to something like that wasn't a big deal. But this entire situation was weird, and Lil didn't think she cared much for it. Still... it would probably be better than the orphanage, at least.

spaceShe glanced back at Abby, watching her sister for any apprehension. The couple didn't really set off any alarm bells, but it wasn't like she had some super powered sixth sense for that sort of thing. The flat looked about like what she'd expected, artsy and kind of boho. She'd thought it'd be a bit... edgier, but was actually sort of pleasantly surprised. It actually felt sort of homey, too, which she hadn't expected. It definitely felt like the sort of home a couple of twenty-somethings would make. She wasn't entirely sure how she fit into any of it, or her sister, but they'd have to make do. For now. Noticing that Jojo was staring at her, she shrugged.
                                                          "It's... nice?" she said, tone skeptical. What did the woman want? She didn't even want to get adopted in the first place, she was hardly going to be jumping for joy over the place.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxιи α ѕє¢σи∂ уσυ'ℓℓ вє ωяαρρє∂ αяσυи∂ му fιиgєя
                                                          xxxxxx'¢αυѕє ι ¢αи, '¢αυѕє ι ¢αи ∂σ ιт вєттєя
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнєяє'ѕ иσ σтнєя ѕσ, ωнєи'ѕ ιт gσииα ѕιик ιи؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxѕнє'ѕ ѕσ ѕтυρι∂ ωнαт тнє нєℓℓ ωєяє уσυ тнιикιиg؟!

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:10 am
She's got a smile that it seems to me,
Reminds me of childhood memories-
Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky.
Now and then when I see her face...
She takes me away to that special place;
And if I stared too long,
I'd probably break down and cry.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ᗩᙖIᘜᗩIᒪ
ᖇOSЄ
ᑕOᗪY

muggleborn │ age nine │ adopted

Abby was trying to keep a 'positive outlook' like that therapist had told her to at some point, but it was difficult when Lil was radiating 'this is sketchy and I hate you'. Her sister was kind of right. It wasn't some nice manor house out in the country with horses. It was an artsy fartsy apartment that, while she wasn't seeing any suspicious stains or cockroaches, was probably going to be a bit cramped with four people. Still, it had to be less cramped than Wool's, and probably a lot quieter. Jojo was acting like she was being graded on this or something, and Kenny was... Abby didn't know what to make of Kenny. She didn't get why they'd picked her and Lil, not really. They weren't old enough to be their parents, and the sisters weren't young enough to pretend they were. Jojo seemed like she was waiting for their opinion on the flat and Abby nodded enthusiastically, chewing on her lower lip all the while. "It's super cool." There was no way in heck she was sleeping in her new room, alone, tonight. Nope nope nope. And the prospect of decorating it was overwhelming enough that she didn't know what else to do but stare at her feet. "I'm really hungry," Abby said, head snapping back up, "You have a fridge, right?"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Sweet child o' mine, sweet love of mine.
She's got eyes of the bluest skies-
As if they thought of rain...
I'd hate to look into those eyes,
And see an ounce of pain.
Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place,
Where as a child I'd hide.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:33 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny watched as the girls and Jojo entered, closing the door behind him and watching the reactions of the girls. The oldest, Lil, didn't seem that impressed, and Abby herself seemed to be being polite. Suddenly he was reminded of his own adoption and what had happened there. Granted, there were no children hiding in snow (not like Rhys probably remembered that event), but he figured if nothing else, they were probably going to take some time adjusting to a new place and family like he had. Then again, this could turn into a Jer situation, where his brother had admitted that it took him years to finally feel like he was welcome. Nothing against the Borsons, but Kenny could understand where he was coming from.

As it was, he cracked a small smile and nodded toward the kitchen.
                                                  "Yeah, there's a fridge in there. Glasses on the shelf beside the sink too, if you want something to drink. I can fix you something if you want. What would you like?" He remembered Siobhan making sure there was a stew the day he came home, but he hadn't fixed them one. Mostly because he wasn't sure what they'd like food-wise. He nodded toward the kitchen. "Figure we can check in the fridge to figure out what you want, and if you want to help make it, you're welcome to."

Vaguely he wondered how Ciaran had managed adopting three kids at once all those years ago. Actually, he wondered how Mrs. Borson had managed it. When he'd spoken to his siblings about it, they had admitted that it was really weird for them. Jer had commented it was probably because they were all older than the usual adoption age, and he was tempted to owl Frida to ask her for any advice. Siobhan and Ciaran he figured he could introduce the girls to later, and probably have his own mini-freak out over the situation with them privately. At least if they met Rhys, he was quiet enough not to freak Lil and Abby out. Caty, he figured, he'd have to introduce in small doses. No offence to her, but even he couldn't keep up with her energy levels some days.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I hope this goes well...
                                                  OOC:

-❤-
                                                  [x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBlake's House
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJojo, Kenny, Abby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

уσυ'яє ѕσ fιиє, ι ωαит уσυ мιиє, уσυ'яє ѕσ ∂єℓι¢ισυѕxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι тнιик αвσυт уσυ αℓℓ тнє тιмє, уσυ'яє ѕσ α∂∂ι¢тινєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т уσυ киσω ωнαт ι ¢συℓ∂ ∂σ тσ мαкє уσυ fєєℓ αℓяιgнт؟xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т ρяєтєи∂, ι тнιик уσυ киσω ι'м ∂αми ρяє¢ισυѕxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂—нєℓℓ, уєαн!— ι'м тнє мσтнєяfυ¢кιиg ρяιи¢єѕѕxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLil almost snorted when Abby said the flat was cool, not sure why either of them were attempting to placate the couple. But Abby had oversold it a little bit with her words, and undersold it a lot with her tone as far as Lil was concerned. Then again, she knew her sister better than these people ever would. That's what she kept telling herself, anyway. The truth was, she wasn't so sure. They were magic, like Abby was. Getting adopted by them just meant that she was the odd one out, even more than she had been at the orphanage. Sure, all the older kids had been magic too, and sure, so had the people running the place. But they had lived with the lot of them and gone to school with other people, people who were like Lil. Now, they had 'parents' who were like Abby, and Lil would be the only one going to a normal school once Abby turned eleven, and Kenny and Jojo would probably have way more time to devote to trying to bond with the younger girl than Steffi and Luke ever had. What if one day, Abby decided she liked them more than she did her big sister?

spaceAs if to justify her thoughts, Abby asked if they had a fridge, which only served to remind Lil that it was entirely within the realm of possibility that they wouldn't. Magic was supposedly funky with electricity, right? The lights in the flat looked electric, but what if they weren't? It wasn't like Lil knew how to tell the difference.

spaceTo her relief, they did have a fridge, though now Lil wondered if it was powered by electricity, or magic. She frowned, heading towards the kitchen that Kenny had pointed out, inspecting it as if suspicious.
                                                          "Are things... normal, here?" she asked, eyes narrowed. Was she going to open the fridge and find that it was somehow self-replenishing? Would she go to pour water and watch it turn into something else? Was their pantry full of weird things, like eye of newt and spider silk?

space"If you mean 'not magic,' then yes, things are normal," Jojo replied, and Lil had to hide her immediate relief. "The flat's hooked up to the floo, er, it's basically like, um... the fireplace, you can um... travel with it? But that's pretty much it." Lil wondered if she even wanted to know what traveling with the fireplace meant. One thing was for certain, she was never going to try it. She wasn't magic, so it'd probably burn her to death or something.

spaceLil spun on her heel to face Kenny, arms crossed.
                                                          "I don't care what we eat," she told him with a frown. "As long as it's not fish. I hate fish." And anything else that came from the sea, but she figured that 'fish' summed it up well enough. She didn't like letting people know her. The fact that these two were going to have to in order for her to even live was ridiculous. But it wasn't like she was much of a cook, so she was going to have to deal with them cooking for her, which meant they had to know what she liked. Unless they were the sort to insist that she eat what they expected her to, but that at least seemed unlikely. They were a bit young and, ahem, counter-culture for that. Or, they looked like it, anyway. Maybe under all the tattoos and piercings and artsy hobbies they were actually horribly status quo. It wouldn't be any stranger than her sister being a witch.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxιи α ѕє¢σи∂ уσυ'ℓℓ вє ωяαρρє∂ αяσυи∂ му fιиgєя
                                                          xxxxxx'¢αυѕє ι ¢αи, '¢αυѕє ι ¢αи ∂σ ιт вєттєя
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнєяє'ѕ иσ σтнєя ѕσ, ωнєи'ѕ ιт gσииα ѕιик ιи؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxѕнє'ѕ ѕσ ѕтυρι∂ ωнαт тнє нєℓℓ ωєяє уσυ тнιикιиg؟!

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

#D6596E Jojo Pink

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:22 am
She's got a smile that it seems to me,
Reminds me of childhood memories-
Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky.
Now and then when I see her face...
She takes me away to that special place;
And if I stared too long,
I'd probably break down and cry.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ᗩᙖIᘜᗩIᒪ
ᖇOSЄ
ᑕOᗪY

muggleborn │ age nine │ adopted

Abby looked at Kenny as if he'd begun speaking gibberish when he asked her what she wanted to eat. That hadn't really been a common experience at the orphanage. The food was fine, it wasn't like they were being served gruel, and they always ate well on holidays like Christmas and Easter,
but it wasn't like a... restaurant, although Abby had no memory of ever having been to a restaurant before. The point was, she had no idea what to say;
did wizards even eat normal food, before her brow wrinkled. "Um... cereal?" It wasn't really a distinct meal time and she'd feel kind of weird making them whip up some feast when she just wanted a snack. "Or like... do you have pasta? I'm allergic to peanuts, like, I'll die for real if I eat them, so I can't ever have peanut better," she added authoritatively. Lil still looked annoyed, but the prospect of the floo was too good for Abby to pass up. "Can I try it later after we eat? Where does it go? Can it go anywhere in the world, or just in England?"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Sweet child o' mine, sweet love of mine.
She's got eyes of the bluest skies-
As if they thought of rain...
I'd hate to look into those eyes,
And see an ounce of pain.
Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place,
Where as a child I'd hide.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:42 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny nodded as Lil stated she hated fish and Abby mentioned that she had an allergy to peanuts. Well, that might make Ciaran disappointed, since he probably had a dozen recipes for candy made with peanut butter. Then again, he didn't think that he, Rhys, or Caty had ever been allergic to anything so it wasn't like Ciaran had to deal with it before. Then again, neither had he as a result. He ventured toward the kitchen and nodded toward the fridge. "We've got cereal if you want it, and I don't think we have peanut butter in the house anyway. As far as fish, that's fine, we can fix you something separate if we really want to do fish." He paused, trying to think if there was anything else he might have been forgetting. However, all that he was coming up with was a blank, so he walked in and showed them where things were. "Silverware's over in this drawer, and we have the cereal over here. Um, bowls are obviously on the shelf. You can fix yourself a bowl unless you think you need help."

He smiled when Abby asked about the floo, and while he got the impression that Lil probably didn't care about anything magical, she'd at least maybe be interested for the sake of her sister. If he recalled correctly, Jer's brother Leon hated magic for quite some time before he got the hang of it. Hopefully Lil didn't stick with her dislike all the time, otherwise it'd be really awkward. "There's quite a few places that you can go from the floo. However, it's mostly limited to what's connected in the UK. It doesn't connect up to nonmagical places either, since it's supposed to be secret from muggles."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I hope this goes well...
                                                  OOC:

-❤-
                                                  [x][x]

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:37 am
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              уσυ'яє ѕσ fιиє, ι ωαит уσυ мιиє, уσυ'яє ѕσ ∂єℓι¢ισυѕ
                                              ι тнιик αвσυт уσυ αℓℓ тнє тιмє, уσυ'яє ѕσ α∂∂ι¢тινє
                                              ∂σи'т уσυ киσω ωнαт ι ¢συℓ∂ ∂σ тσ мαкє уσυ fєєℓ αℓяιgнт؟
                                              ∂σи'т ρяєтєи∂, ι тнιик уσυ киσω ι'м ∂αми ρяє¢ισυѕ
                                              αи∂—нєℓℓ, уєαн!— ι'м тнє мσтнєяfυ¢кιиg ρяιи¢єѕѕ

spaceLil had been sitting at the kitchen table, only half paying attention to the book she was reading, for what felt like a million years. In reality, it'd only been a couple of hours, because if her not-dad was going to get home at barely past dawn and sleep the day away, she figured she could justify sleeping in until ten. She was a teenager, they were lucky she didn't stay in bed until the sun went down. At least, that's what seemed to be the norm when she listened to some of her classmates. Lil wasn't exactly a morning person, but she'd never been one to laze the day away... or, well. In bed, anyway. She was pretty lazy, she'd admit. Luckily, her guardians were ******** magic and didn't really worry too much about her doing chores. She kept her room tidy and washed her own clothes and dishes, but they didn't have her, like, scrubbing toilets. That was nice.

spaceShe looked up from her book (studying for exams, ugh. She just wanted it to be bloody well over) to glance at Kenny and Jojo's bedroom door. Jojo had woken up before her, out the door before Lil had bothered to leave her room. Probably at work, she figured. Although maybe she was hanging out with Adam... If she'd gone to see him without her, Lil was going to be so pissed. Out of curiosity, she fired off a text to the man in question (did he count as a man? He wasn't that much older than her, really...), then set her phone down and looked back at the door. He would probably be getting up soonish, right? This was around what time he usually got up on these days... Looking only marginally less dead than he had when he'd gotten home, she'd noticed. Which definitely lent some validity to her theory, she thought.

spaceThe thing was, Lil wasn't stupid. She might be a bit lazy and something of an airhead at times, but she could be shrewd and observant. It was how she survived bloody school, and being a bloody orphan. You didn't come out of that sort of thing without some level of attentiveness to detail. And an attitude, but she was trying to have less of that lately. Kenny and Jojo hadn't booted her the second Abby was off to school, so maybe she'd been a bit... quick to judge. And stubborn. She could admit it, okay! She's already apologized to them both, and was trying to be less of a pain. But that didn't mean pretending she hadn't noticed her guardian's habit of disappearing on the full moons and coming back dog tired (hah!) the next morning. She lived with the guy, she figured she had a right to know! And, okay, mostly she was just... curious. Magic was weird, and it still freaked her out but she was getting used to it... slowly. Werewolves, though. That... that was a bit much to swallow. Especially since she'd apparently been living with one and never even knew it. Abby was going to flip her bloody shite when she found out. Assuming Lil was right, anyway (she was).

ιи α ѕє¢σи∂ уσυ'ℓℓ вє ωяαρρє∂ αяσυи∂ му fιиgєя
                                              '¢αυѕє ι ¢αи, '¢αυѕє ι ¢αи ∂σ ιт вєттєя
                                              тнєяє'ѕ иσ σтнєя, ѕσ ωнєи'ѕ ιт gσииα ѕιик ιи؟
                                              ѕнє'ѕ ѕσ ѕтυρι∂, ωнαт тнє нєℓℓ ωєяє уσυ тнιикιиg؟!

wнere - Kitchen Table
                                              wнen - The crack of noon
                                              wιтн - who
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny had a rough night. Not that he'd forgotten his wolfsbane, but it was just overall exhausting. That, and he swore that Miles and Dori had decided to try and exhaust everyone by being overenthusiastic. Kenny was certainly less energetic than his fellow pack members, preferring to just sit back and relax rather than investigate everything. He wondered sometimes how Miles was older than he was, except that the redhead tended to be rather serious when he felt the need. Which, apparently last night wasn't it. Couple that with the fact that Jason's wife had brought the children around and they had proceeded to either climb on top of everyone because they were giant puppies (which he certainly wasn't) or had pestered their father incessantly, and he was certain that he understood why the older werewolf was so grumpy half the time.

In any case, he had come in and promptly collapsed into bed, ready to sleep away the century if he was actually capable of it. However, he had to meet with Jer later that day to talk about something regarding his mother, and Kenny had dutifully dragged himself out of bed. He'd pulled on something to wear at least briefly before he changed, but he one, needed food, and two, needed coffee. That brought him out of the bedroom and stumbling into the kitchen, blearily fumbling around to see if he could find the coffee tin and maker before yawning loudly. At least he was starting to feel marginally better. He wasn't violently ill like he usually was before the full moon, but was instead recovering. Now, if only he could wake up, he'd feel a lot better. If, however, he could manage the coffee maker without falling asleep.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Ugh, I think Jason's going to ban his kids from the next full moon.
                                                  OOC:

-❤-
                                                  [x][x]

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

уσυ'яє ѕσ fιиє, ι ωαит уσυ мιиє, уσυ'яє ѕσ ∂єℓι¢ισυѕ
                                              ι тнιик αвσυт уσυ αℓℓ тнє тιмє, уσυ'яє ѕσ α∂∂ι¢тινє
                                              ∂σи'т уσυ киσω ωнαт ι ¢συℓ∂ ∂σ тσ мαкє уσυ fєєℓ αℓяιgнт؟
                                              ∂σи'т ρяєтєи∂, ι тнιик уσυ киσω ι'м ∂αми ρяє¢ισυѕ
                                              αи∂—нєℓℓ, уєαн!— ι'м тнє мσтнєяfυ¢кιиg ρяιи¢єѕѕ

spaceLil bit back a snicker as Kenny stumbled out of his and Jojo's room, looking like he needed a good day and a half of sleep. She didn't get why he bothered getting up at all on days like this, to be honest. She wouldn't. Not if she could avoid it, anyway. He, meanwhile, was so intent on his coffee that she didn't think he'd even noticed her at the table. Meanwhile, coffee seemed like a good idea. It might help the numbers on the page in front of her stop spinning. She watched him for a minute, then finally broke the near-silence. "Can I have a cup, or is coffee at noon strictly for people who spent all night howling at the moon?" she asked blandly, resting her chin on her fist while the other hand tapped her pencil against her textbook.

spaceOf course, she regretted the words almost as soon as they were out. She hadn't intended to be so blunt, not this time. Presumably Kenny had kept this a secret from her for a reason. Her and Abby, really, since there was no way they'd told her little sister and not her. A couple years ago she might've suspected them of such, but now she trusted that they at least wouldn't favor Abby over her just because of her lack of magic. Plus, Abby would've told her, duh.

spaceTrying to mend the fence, Lil hopped out of her chair, and semi-gently shouldered Kenny out of the way, manning the coffee machine herself.
                                              "Let me. Go sit down. You look like you're gonna pass out," she ordered, a little gruffly. He might be her guardian, but he was barely any older than her. Seeing him as an authority figure she wasn't allowed to boss around was asking a bit much of her. Especially since she was pretty sure she was the only person in the whole bloody flat with a real backbone. Well... Abby had one, courtesy of her. And Jojo had one sometimes, but she seemed like a totally different person those times, which was another weird thing Lil wanted to talk to them about. But right now, she wanted to talk about werewolves.

ιи α ѕє¢σи∂ уσυ'ℓℓ вє ωяαρρє∂ αяσυи∂ му fιиgєя
                                              '¢αυѕє ι ¢αи, '¢αυѕє ι ¢αи ∂σ ιт вєттєя
                                              тнєяє'ѕ иσ σтнєя, ѕσ ωнєи'ѕ ιт gσииα ѕιик ιи؟
                                              ѕнє'ѕ ѕσ ѕтυρι∂, ωнαт тнє нєℓℓ ωєяє уσυ тнιикιиg؟!

wнere - Kitchen Table
                                              wнen - The crack of noon
                                              wιтн - who
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50