Something Fancy goes here maybe.

Mostly yay rps?

Plot Progress:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:18 pm
Quote:
User Image
Name: Van'Kal (God of Innocence)
Personality: Childish, Scatter brained, Friendly, Oblivious
Story: Van'Kal left the gods domain when he was not quite an adult and has been roaming the realm of the mortals ever since. It's amazing he's survived so long on his own. (But this largely could be due to the fact his Aura seems to calm other lions since he literally is walking innocence.) Over his journeys and encounters he came across a pride in the mists who offered him a place he could theoretically call home. This was suitable for a small time until Van ultimately felt the need to leave and explore else where feeling only partly fulfilled by being around adoring mortals. The truth is that Van misses his twin brother Judeau god of Penance and wants to his family in the gods domain.

Plot: Van is unknowingly being pursued by multiple parties for multiple reasons.
xxxxxxxxxxx* Roaming God RP is great
xxxxxxxxxxx* None injury conflicts are welcomed. No perma damage to my baby please.
xxxxxxxxxxx* Some one knows that Van is being pursued could tip him off (would require rp with other characters for this to be done.)
Breeding (?): Open to goddess perma mate suggestions. / Maybe a mortal fling if there is a good reason. (Please note I'll only accept baby making if you're willing to really rp with me. No meet and greet baby making for no reason)

Quote:
User Image
Name: Zerrin (Former Kori-Ou)
Personality: Regal, Self Doubter, Lost (He's recently lost a lot of his confidence in him self)
Story: Everything bout Zerrin could have been described as kingly at one point. He literally was the golden lion and helped form the Tengoku no Kurēdoru pride. With in the pride there were four kingdoms with four rulers and everything was as it should be.

The purple lioness Hilda arrived in the Kori kingdom which didn't seem like anything our of the ordinary. Lots of creatures arrived in the Kori kingdom for multiple reasons. This lioness was one who had purpose to be in side the kingdom and not too good of intentions.

Hilda was quick to befriend Zerrin and gain his trust enough to be allowed access to the kings personal Saiho and friend Bast'ion. No one suspected the reasoning behind this was access to Bast'ions god blood, which Hilda took by cutting in to the Saiho's neck and left one night before anyone in the kingdom could have known.

Disgraced, Zerrin renounced his title as he felt he was no longer worthy to protect his kingdom in his mind.

Bast'ion survived the surprise attack but was tarnished with a scar across his neck. Bast'ion still believes in his chosen ruler and has decided to go along with him on this journey.
Plot: Currently in pursue of the lioness Hilda as well as trying to find his self worth.
xxxxxxxxxxx*
xxxxxxxxxxx*
xxxxxxxxxxx*
Breeding (?): Possible flings along his journey could happen / Perma mate if you're willing to do the rp with me

Quote:

User Image
Name: Bast'ion
Personality: Feisty, Strong Willed, Impatient, Short Fused, Fun Loving and Loyal
Story: (Might want to read Zerrin's story as it connects closely with Bast'ions) So some lioness got a cheap shot in and he almost died. What is he gonna do about it? Revenge. Not for just him self but also for his chosen ruler.

When a Saiho chooses a ruler it is meant to last and now that is all ******** up and Bast'ion just wants to get his paws on her.

Bast'ion never fully finished his Saiho lessons and is pretty much letting his temper get the best of him at this point. Zerrin is doing his best to keep him grounded but hey, a b***h has gotta pay.

Because of Bast'ions temper flaring up his seer powers have been almost none existent. His mind is clouded as is his heart.

Blood still makes him feel weak when he sees it. So while he is a lion quick to a fight, he is actually at a huge disadvantage.

Plot: REVENGE among other things.
xxxxxxxxxxx*
xxxxxxxxxxx*
xxxxxxxxxxx*
Breeding (?): Flings are possible but don't expect him to stay for cuddling

Quote:
User Image User Image
Name: Fanya (brother)
Personality: Sensitive, Practical, Naive, Optimistic
Story:
He grew up in the mists with his siblings where he focused on his pursuit of knowledge. Fanya learned how to read and write, at least in the languages he was taught with in the mists. Life was paradise and they even had a few gods who had decided to stay.

Van was one of the gods who had made their home in the mists. Fanya and a lot of other mist dwellers believed this was to be forever. However, the scatterbrained friendly god left with out so much as a good bye.

Fanya and one of his Sisters are now out to find out why.

Plot: Fanya's entire existence has been hidden with in the misty pride lands he was born in so now he is out in search of Van. Plenty could happen during this.
xxxxxxxxxxx* Some one to take advantage of the fact Fanya is so sheltered.
xxxxxxxxxxx* Have you seen this god? Fanya will be asking plenty of outsiders about Van.
xxxxxxxxxxx*
Breeding (?): Flings are welcome but don't expect him to stick around

Name: Silme'raana (sister)
Personality: Excitable, Adventurous, Naive, Tough
Story: Silme was not as in to book learning as her brother Fanya was. Instead, Silme idealized the role of a Sentinel so as growing up she focused on how to fight and how to disappear in to the mists.

She was not as concerned about Van leaving as her brother Fanya but is not going to allow her brother to go out in to the big world alone. Neither of them have ventured outside the mists before so there are going to be a lot of strange new things for even her.

Plot: Silme has never left the safety of the Mists so there are bound to be a lot of alarming things.
xxxxxxxxxxx* Have you seen this god? Silme is going to be humoring her brother and asking around about Van.
xxxxxxxxxxx* A reason for her to get in to a fight.
xxxxxxxxxxx*
Breeding (?): Not at the moment. She might have cubs if there is a point in her plot where she can slow down. Being pregnant on this journey is a bad idea as the cubs would have to stick around and slow her down.

Quote:
User Image
Name: Hilda
Personality: Sneaky, Opportunistic, Good Intentions, Short sighted, naive
Story: Hilda comes from a pride where she was princess. Her own shortsightedness caused things to go, well, less then desirable. With out writing a novel, the princess only wishes to restore peace and harmony to her lands.

Desperate to find a way to fix things, Hilda found her self looking to some questionable sources. An unknown source has relayed information that if she is to find gods blood and bring it back to her kingdom that she'll be able to restore things.

Hilda set off on a quest to spill enough gods blood in hopes she can make things right at home. She is blinded by her own peoples needs and is willing to do what ever it takes.

Hilda believes she killed Zerrin's Saiho (seer) but is now under the impression she must find a full god to go after.

Unknowingly, two siblings from the mist tipped her off about a certain God of Innocence roaming the great open space.

Plot: Hilda is in hot pursuit of Van. She is pretty sure that there may be lions after her after her crime but doesn't care.
xxxxxxxxxxx* Creatures that could possibly point her in the right or wrong direction.
xxxxxxxxxxx* Interactions with seers. As she now knows that seer blood is no good she is still interested in possibly finding a seer that can give her a helpful vision.
xxxxxxxxxxx* Allies.
Breeding (?): No as this would slow her down. She doesn't have time for cubs right now.

PLEASE NOTE: These lions no longer have a connection to the prides of the past. All of these characters will not be returning back to their prides (if they came from an actual one) but as they were apart of prides in the past I did use them in their back stories.

Fun Trivia
Van'kal has gone through many different lives. He remembers none of them.
Bast'ion is actually Van'kal's son from a previous life. Bast'ion nor Van have ever known of each other.
Silme'raana and Fanye are actually half siblings to Zerrin. They wouldn't know it though.
Hilda is a cosplay from link between worlds.

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:28 pm
Also , if we had a plot that you wish to continue let me know.
Old Journal Link

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:38 pm
Hey Chobs, maybe for your god, I throw you Anza, goddess of beginnings!

Alpaca Chobi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:41 pm
Peppermint Coffee
Hey Chobs, maybe for your god, I throw you Anza, goddess of beginnings!

Alpaca Chobi

Omg she is so pretty! I would love to ~ ! Do you have an idea for how they can meet?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:43 pm
Well she's often wandering caves and caverns. Maybe he can be exploring one and get lost, and she finds him and leads him back out? ouo? If he wanders them, that is.
Alpaca Chobi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:47 pm
Peppermint Coffee
Well she's often wandering caves and caverns. Maybe he can be exploring one and get lost, and she finds him and leads him back out? ouo? If he wanders them, that is.
Alpaca Chobi

I can see this happening for sure smile ! Van wanders in to a cave out of curiosity and has instant regret because he probably gets lost or something.

I can start us off if you'd like. I have to log out after I start the rp to start dinner but I'll be sure to do replies as quickly as possible during the week after work hours smile ?

edit: Actually will probably have to start it some time this week as boyfriend is tugging at my arm but aewrajheawrhjawk omg i am excited to rp smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:55 pm
Peppermint Coffee

[PRP] Lost in the caves [Van'kal x Anza]

Actually started it ~ ! biggrin  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:08 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:37 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Chooobiii. User Image and User Image
Should I start something between them?  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:53 pm
DavyJnah
Alpaca Chobi

Chooobiii. User Image and User Image

Should I start something between them?

Omg yes please <3 I imagine you meant to post my gryphon gal we discussed haha - Really anyone you want to play with though ; )  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:05 pm
Alpaca Chobi

As I fix it. Yus. <3  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:06 pm
DavyJnah
Alpaca Chobi

As I fix it. Yus. <3

Heck yes <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:24 pm
Alpaca Chobi
Peppermint Coffee

[PRP] Lost in the caves [Van'kal x Anza]

Actually started it ~ ! biggrin

Bumping dis  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:22 pm
Hey Chobi! I was wondering if Van'Kal would be interested in meeting Tafari, the God of Petrification. Tafari is a seasoned traveler and is a loner until it suits him to be otherwise (in which I mean whenever he decides to make some cubbins with a pretty lioness xD )

Suffice to say, he's less than innocent, but I think it might be a good experience for him to meet someone who's so naive. In turn, maybe Van'Kal would learn something from Tafari too, or at the very least be in the company of other gods/goddesses again, which may help him feel less lonely in regards to his family who he left behind in the gods' realm.

Let me know if you're interested. heart
Alpaca Chobi

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas