[Plots] Rps & Plots for my Lioness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:57 am
User Image

Lol, old cert.... She's obviously not a part of this pride anymore (and I changed my username) so I should probably get her recerted at some point.

Anyway, I'm looking for some rp and maaaaaybe some plottage for my baby girl Anya. She's a sweet-heart, but a total space-cadet and likes to wander off. I'm trying to get back into rping, so I'm generally pretty open to whatever kinds of rp you'd like to do.

I should also mention that I currently don't... have aim or discord or anything. So it'd be either a pm or guild rp.

As for plots....

I do plan on her going to a pride at some point, and I'm pretty set on it being the Bahari'mtoto. I can see her falling in love with the sandy beaches, the type of culture the pride has, and just about everything about the place. So rps with anyone in the Bahari are more than welcome! Want to teach her how to doggy-paddle swim or fish? (she's never had fish before, btw) I'm down for an rp of that! Want her to spin random riddles at your SoA until they're confused and walk away in a huff? She's the type to do that when she's bored. Want to show her some of the culture or history of the pride? Happy with that too.

Also, she has a bad habit of wandering off (which'll make rogue rps pretty easy to do as well) and might sometimes forget to actually come back. Having a friend that will eventually come looking for her whenever she does sounds fun too, and I don't mind if it's just a friend or whoever ends up becoming her mate.

And on that note, a mate. I'm probably going to be a bit picky with whoever ends up her mate though. I miiiight end up just customing a lion who'll be her mate if I don't find someone I'd love to match her with, but we'll see how it goes.

In the meantime though, I'll be looking for someone in the Bahari (or going/willing to join) who's decently good-natured (maybe even a little awkward, just cause it'd be cute). And I'd prefer a lion that'll add some bright colors to the general color scheme (though you're free to still pitch a lion to me if you think they'd match well). Bear in mind too that she's actually really dark compared to a lot of her family (most of them are sand/gold colored).

--------------------------------------

RP Log: (for my own record, until I get an updated journal going)

Whatcha Doing? | Rokusasu [finished]
The ocean? What's that? | Sjunheal [in progress]
What Brings You Here | Hokulani, Jaal & Havarl [finished]
Hunger Pains | Desher-bik & Hesperus [in progress]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:28 pm
Not bahari but!
I own her sister!
User Image
She's in Vaeringjar, but I'm game for backlog RP if you like c:  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:44 pm
I'd love some backlog sibling rp~ <3 Do you have a preference on setting or anything like that?  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:55 pm
MangoMeow

if anyone in here catches your eye let me know biggrin a lot of them are blank slates or I've completely forgotten if I had anything planned for them redface BUT I would love some RP if you are down! smile  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:17 pm
MangoMeow

I don't have someone I can offer to her romantically, but I do have a friend I can give her once she reaches the Bahari!

User Image

This is Meara! She's an easy-going lioness who loves to hunt for lost treasures that come ashore on the beach! She's still relatively young (at least I play her as such) and she likes having friends! After all, more friends means more paws to dig through the sand for treasure!

Just thought I'd offer her in case you were up for RP in the Bahari once your pretty got there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:37 pm
User Image

This is Dabadye! He's a pretty blank slate but definitely and easy-going, fun loving guy. He'd be more than happy to show Anya the ropes and teach her things about the Bahari/answer any questions she has. He'd be super interested in learning about her old home too - all sand and no ocean? What kind of beach was that?!

Also if they click and if you want, he's completely single XD  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:12 am
Meant to reply to these a few days ago, but got busy irl. xP

Lethrossen

So many pretty lions~ <3 I wouldn't mind some rogue rp, maybe? Don't know if I really have a specific one in mind.

belloblossom

I'd love some rp with Meara! Sounds like they'd get along pretty well. ^-^ Anya is currently just hanging around the beach on the outer part of the Bahari, though she's not had that moment of "I'd like to join this pride" yet.

SilverLutz

XD Think I'd like to see how they hit it off first, but he's definitely a bright color like I wanted. I'd love some rp to show her the ropes~  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:20 am
Hallo~

As a note, Bahari do not 'fling' unless mated and approved by the pride owners because its a mainly mate only culture. With that being said, I had fling with gods; but they needed to be approved and also be at a time where flinging wasn't restricted for that plot line.

User Image
Tsukouru is one of my oldest characters ( in other shops too ). He sometimes speaks in riddles and had been a long ago pirate for many years. In so, he has found himself ashore on the lands of the Bahari. A rank befitting him is the nanny! As a very large lion, he is the resident teddy bear and spinner of stories. His bestie, is a lioness whom teaches the cubs how to sing and dance which can come up in late plot lines if you decide. After hours, he can definitely be up for friendship and if she makes an impression, he would definitely be the type to look for her and if they hit it off he would def look for her. As his past repeats itself a little with that bit. He knows a bit about the pride now, being there for a few years but he mainly tells the stories to the cubs, and teaches them survival! So he could def teach her to fish and swim. Many opportunities for rp here.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:33 am
Chi Sohma

Yep, if I do a fling, it'll be before she joins (I haven't applied to have her join the Bahari yet) buuuuut that being said, I think I'm more interested in her joining and finding a mate than having any flings anyway. So I'm probably just going to do that and not bother with flings.

And I'd love to rp with Tsukouru~ She'd enjoy hearing stories and exchanging riddles.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:49 pm
Updated my first post to include an rp log for Anya. >>;; At least until I get around to actually making a journal again.  

MangoMeow

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff