Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[RP Raffle] Honors Among Thieves - Winner rolled! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:50 am
Show me the money!

Username: Phail Ninja
Who are you entering with? Adrastea Calypso
Link to the RP you're using: -
Prompt response:

I steal, I hunt, I lurk. I am not ashamed of what I do, I only play the game of survival. Here it's take or be taken from, eat or starve, kill or be killed; and I'm all out of things to lose. So yes, I will take everything from you, if you give me half the chance, and I will feel no shame. No pity. You see, once everything was taken from me, and now there is nothing. Only emptiness. You ask me to tell you about the one time I took something precious from someone? Honey, I do it every. Single. Day. Even now I leech your precious time. So go, get out of here, before I take something much worse.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:30 pm
Show me the money!

Username: AislingJuno
Who are you entering with? Lady Ysolde Misae
Link to the RP you're using:
Prompt response: I've had a relatively happy life but everyone goes through a period of hardship. You just have to understand that no one's life is perfect. Everyone has had moments of despair and hopelessness. When you are going through those times it's hard to focus on anything other then your pain. I have found that it helps to talk about your loss or what is troubling you. It might sound a bit silly but others are around you that can help. Other soq have gone through the same experience before and talking to them helps.

I was born to happy family, as the first foals to a life-mated pair. My sister, my brother and I were loved deeply by our parents. I didn't get a long with my sister since she seemed very jealous towards my great friendship with our brother. My brother and i were two peas in a pod. We were each other comfort and each others protector. Perhaps we should have tried to include our sister in more of our activities but the more she acted out and the more cruel words she said the more we excluded her from our bond. As an adult I understand why she acted that way but as a foal I could not. We grew apart and I'm sad we did not have the relationship we could have.

My Father came from a long line of knights. I was taught to have a strong moral code. To protect others to use both my wits and my strength. As an adult I would be expected to travel out into the soq lands and protect others.

My mother family line was colorful. She had both Kalona and skinwalker blood running through her veins. She was the parent who taught to to first out-think our opponent. She told me that I needed to strengthen both my physical and mental being. She was kind, intelligent, and caring Individual and I miss her very much.

Not long after my siblings and I had left home to complete our knight training. I had received news that our mother had a terrible accident in which she had lost her life. I was told she had walked to near the edge of a cliff and had lost her footing. Hurriedly I returned home to try to give support to our father who was in shock. For a long time he grieved for my mother but I have heard recently that he has found a new love. I am glad he was able to find another love after a long period of mourning. My mother wouldn't have wanted him to be alone for the rest of his life. After my mothers death, while I was grieving I traveled far across the soq lands. I eventually found Alex who would become my mate but that is another story.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:16 pm
Show me the money!

Who are you entering with? Zaria
Prompt response: "Have I stolen anything why of course I have," Zaria winked and than giggled to herself. " I've just stolen hearts not physically because I am not a walker. Why would I want a bloody heart anyway? I'd rather make hearts flutter. Now I can't say I set out and destroy the emotional well being of others. I just fall in an out of love easily. I often find a stallion that catches my eye and I seek him out. I'm very good at attracting others but I eventually grow bored of the male. Sometimes I grow attached to male but eventually I realize a romantic relationship wouldn't work and we become friends. Now I can't say I have never been in truly deep love. It was many years ago and it is perhaps the reason I fall so quickly in and out of love. I think I am trying to rediscover the emotions I felt in that past relationship. I found him traveling the grasslands alone and emotionally off balanced. He was deeply grieving over the death of his only brother. I worried for his safety and tried to comfort him. I could not leave him alone as I was worried about him consistently. I felt responsible for him and I would try to save him.

He needed meat to survive but he couldn't handle killing. I talked him into understanding his pain could cause his death and his brothers spirit would not thank him for wasting away. He needed to live for his brother and himself. Eventually I was able to get him to eat both plant and animals on a regular basis. First his body grow stronger and healthier but emotionally he was still struggling. Our talks helped him slowly over time. We became great friends and eventually our feeling turned toward a romantic inclination. I am unclear if my feeling for him where true love but It felt like it. I realize now that his feelings towards me were of a savior. He clung to me like I was his lifeline and he would drown in a sea of emotions without my companionship. I eventually realized my presence was hindering his healing. My presence had originally helped him but he couldn't depend to protect him all his life. I loved him and if i wanted him to properly heal I would have to leave him. We had been together for a long time. During that time I had born him two girls and they were now my priority . My daughter Loki desperately needed my attention and my duty was now towards my daughters. I told him I needed to leave him, he was upset and angry at me but I had made up my mind. My leaving was the best course and while it was hard it turned out to be the best decision. With more attention from me Loki stopped acting out and became more mature and able to take care of herself. He was able to grow out of his grief and become physically and emotionally healthy. Soon he was able to find his true love and they are now happily lifemated.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:30 pm
Show me the money!

Who are you entering with? Xue Fang
Link to the RP you're using: Deep in the Mountains - Xue Fang talks about the loss of one of his cousins how she betrayed herd law and how her existence would not be talked about by him or her sisters.
Prompt response:

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:34 pm
Show me the money!

Who are you entering with? Kukiko
Link to the RP you're using: Deep in the Mountains - Kukiko reflects about the death of her old herd and how the male who was going to be mate died during the attack.
Prompt response:

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:38 pm
Show me the money!

Who are you entering with? Miyuki
Link to the RP you're using: Deep in the Mountains - Miyuki reflects about the death of her old herd and the loss of her teacher.
Prompt response:

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:43 pm
Show me the money!

Who are you entering with? Kaneq
Link to the RP you're using: Deep in the Mountains - Kaneq reflects on the loss of his family and how Kukiko stole him.
Prompt response:

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:58 pm
Show me the money!

Who are you entering with? Mariketa
Prompt response: Have I stolen anything yes I have. I don't make a practice of it and when i have it's been mostly from evil in nature soq. I am a mercenary, and if i felt the need for a certain weapon and i couldn't buy,or barter for it I would steal it. Now most of my mercenary work is tracking down evil skinwalkers and cleaning the soq lands of their evil presence . My mercenary crew will also deal with kalona if the need arises. I can see that my profession might bother some soq but other soq desperately need my crews help. I understand the feeling of being helpless, feeling great suffering, hatred and loss. I also understand the feeling of wanting justice and feeling unfulfilled . When i was a young adult just growing out of that teenage phase. A pure walker came on to my families lands and killed my family. My eldest brother was traveling with a nomadic band in the desert so he was at least able to escape from the attack. My second brother was attacked and in my mind I can still see the attack and hear his screams. He was trying to distract the walker from our parents who the walker had already attacked . However he didn't realize it was already too late. Our parents were already dead the first victims of the walker. I was also attacked but my brother distracted the walker male before he died. I still have scars and wounds from the attack. I learned blood magic and use magic to hold some of the wounds open so i can use my own blood to fuel my magic. My wounds are also held open in remembrance of the attack. So i will always feel fury and the need for justice. I have tracked down and killed many walkers. I have anointed my body with their blood and have grown stronger I wear bits of their flesh and their body on my person. My practice might seem barbaric to gentle kind soq but what do i care. It makes me strong and I am no longer innocent like those soq. I am justice herself and I protect the innocent in my own way. Of course I am a mercenary but I need goods to pay some of my crew. Some of my ground are part of the crew for personal reasons for others it's about amassing a fortune. Still for others like my daughters it's the only profession they know. By the time I became a mother, I had little affection to give to my offspring. I have not been the easiest mother. My daughters treat me more like a herd leader then their mother and emotionally they have seen to much blood and death for them to be so called normal soq.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:00 am
Show me the money!

Username: Wasteland Wyvern
Who are you entering with? Ghost
Link to the RP you're using: N/A
Prompt response: It was a dreary day outside as the white ferret huddled in his hiding hole. His original hiding space in the ground kept getting flooded so finally he moved it up into a hole in a tree. The climb was difficult but eventually he used his sharp little claws to carve a semblance of a path that made it manageable.
Looking about at all the glittering treasures that he had collected over the years he wondered about a certain jewel he was fond of. Digging slowly so as not to displace anything of extreme value. It took some time before he finally began to realize the bright yellow topaz he'd stolen off Jokull wasn't there any longer. Panicking he began tossing treasures left and right trying to find it, but no matter where he looked it wasn't to be found. His little heart going a mile a minute his brain finally registered what his ears was trying to tell him he was hearing. Looking out onto a branch there she was. That same damned winged ferret, a female who had it out for him. She smiled and closed her wings and his eyes caught the pendant she was wearing. A pendant with a brilliantly cut yellow topaz but no regular topaz... 'My topaz...' He thought, a growl ripping up his throat as he launched himself out of the hole and onto the branch she sat upon his claws swinging to grab at the necklace, but he missed and fell straight into the thorn bushes that littered the area below the tree. His yelp of pain sent the female into a burst of giggles and she sat up in the tree preening as he picked thorns out of his rump...

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 55 ... 49!
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:18 pm
List
    (Pahil was here)

Page 1
  1. Uta
  2. Uta
  3. AstoriaFallen
  4. AstoriaFallen
  5. spelldancer
  6. AstoriaFallen
  7. AstoriaFallen
  8. AstoriaFallen
  9. AstoriaFallen
  10. tefla
  11. tefla
  12. AstoriaFallen
  13. AstoriaFallen
  14. Ryuukishin
  15. Summer Raaven
  16. Summer Raaven
  17. Pandora Talie
  18. Pandora Talie

Page 2
  19. Kara Asumie
  20. AislingJuno
  21. AislingJuno
  22. AislingJuno
  23. AislingJuno
  24. Summer Raaven
  25. Summer Raaven
  26. belloblossom
  27. belloblossom
  28. LOLTERNATIVE
  29. Eternal Xantara
  30. Eternal Xantara
  31. Calixita
  32. Calixita
  33. Lunadriel
  34. Lunadriel
  35. sesshiyasha
  36. sesshiyasha
  37. Thalea
  38. Thalea
  39. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  40. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  41. Kaya Wolf Moon
  42. Kaya Wolf Moon
  43. Kettyn
  44. Kettyn
  45. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  46. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 3
  47. Phail Ninja
  48. AislingJuno
  49. AislingJuno
  50. AislingJuno
  51. AislingJuno
  52. AislingJuno
  53. AislingJuno
    AislingJuno [same RP can only be used once]
  54. AislingJuno
  55. AislingJuno
    Wasteland Wyvern [posted after closing date]
    Wasteland Wyvern [posted after closing date]

Okay. Here goes nothing.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:22 pm

AislingJuno
User Image

This mouse is yours if you still want them!

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:36 pm
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! As most of you know I took some time off and also went on holidays - so I'd like to thank Mindsend for taking the time to do the items for this month! Without further delay~~ Here you go!

Looks like you managed to keep these away from those pesky thieves! Better guard them carefully, who knows when their sticky fingers might reach out again. Is there really honour among thieves or is it every thief for himself? Keep your precious family jewels close everyone!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[b]Link to pony uncert & cert:[/b]
[b]Crown choice[/b] Gold / Silver | Black / Pink / Mint

All item soq will need to be posted for recerting in General Certing; please use the form provided below!

[size=15][b]Item Addition[/b][/size]

[img]CERT[/img]
[img]ITEM UNCERT[/img]

[b]Colorist:[/b] Mindsend

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100