Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[PRP] Meet my mother (Tatyana, Terema & Samira)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:37 am
SilverLutz
Sorry I totally forgot I said I was gunna set this up!

User Image
Tatyana wasn't really one to flounce. He was much too old and wise to be so frivelous. Still as he padded along he definately had a spring in his step. Not unlike most Ela'wadiyi born lions he was rather diminutive, of course he didn't really know that, he was about average sized for a male lion who was born of the pride and came from such a long line of ancestors born and raised in the traditions of the pride. He had seen many males in his time, after all he was no spring chicken, that wasn't to say that he was too old, but he most certainly wasn't young he still hadn't passed the prime of his life yet and that was the important thing. He was still young enough and strong enough, despite his size, to help and protect the female whom had sauntered in to his life. He felt she was brave and true and worthy of the mantle she had taken and he was determined to make her life as easy as he possibly could.

That meant of course that he was to become her husband. His mother had been delighted by this news and now they were in search of the smokey coloured lioness called Samira.

User Image
Terema bounced along in front of her son. She wondered how he got to be so serious and stoic on a regular basis. She had long ago decided that this must be her husbands fault. That amused her, she loved the big oaf after all but he had certainly passed on some very serious personalities to her children. Terema always flounced. Her name meant happiness and she had spent her whole conscious life with a smile on her maw and a song in her heart. She loved her life she loved her children and she loved her pride. This was her life and she was living it the only way she knew how. Of course when Tatyana had come to her and told her that he was getting married, she had very nearly fallen off the rock she had been laying on, her grooming was thoroughly interrupted. She hadn't even known that he was courting. Of course his explanation made more sense. He had decided to wed the new Sky Clans Alu'nadi.

She had been slightly concerned at first, that was until her son had smiled. He had laughed. Something about the female had sparked a fire up his usually boring butt and she was going to see just why and also make sure the female was going to look after her son.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:28 am
User ImageAfter all she had been through recently, Samira shouldn't have been as nervous as she was. But she was meeting the mother of her soon to be mate, one made out of duty and commitment to her position rather than love. She hoped in time they would grow to love one another and Tatyana seemed to be the type that she'd come to care for, but first and foremost this was a political move, one that would hopefully warm the old Sky clan members up to her. Still, this was her mother-in-law to be, and she hoped to make a good impression.

She ambled to the agreed meeting area and soon a familiar face came into view, along with a lioness with rather stunning tattoos. She took note of the way the colors seemed to shine on her pelt, drawing inspiration for when she would tattoo stories onto the pelts of those in her clan. She began to walk forward to meet the two halfway, a warm smile on her face to offset her nerves.

"Tatyana, it's good to see you again," she said with a fond tone of voice before glancing at the other lioness. "And you must be his mother. I'm Samira and it is an honor to meet you. Tatyana is exactly the lion to help me assure the Sky clan that everything will be all right with the shift in leadership."

Syrius Lionwing

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:31 am
Terema stood for a quiet moment, which was most unusual for the silver lioness. When Sumira had finished speaking though she broke in to a smile, her deep blue eyes dancing happily. "Oh little one, you don't have to be so serious with me." She let a purr roll over her lips and padded around the female, Terema was, as with most old blood pride lions, small and dainty, her steps were light and she almost danced as she padded around the young female.

"I see why my boy has agreed to marry you young one. It is a very brave thing that you do, to take on a tribe." She turned her gaze to her silver son and narrowed her eyes. "You make sure to take care of this girl Tatyana." She feigned a stern voice though her eyes still danced with pure amusement.

"Now, let me look at you properly." She lifts a paw and places it under Samira's chin "You'll call me Terema or mama and you make sure to come and visit me often. I expect grand children some day, am I understood?" She raised a brow, there was laughter and joy in her voice. This female, she would turn her sons world upside down, she was glad of that, he really eneded to loosen up.

"Mother.." Tatyana looked over his mothers head and gave an apologetic glance at the Alu'nadi. He wasn't really sure what he had expected his mother to do, he was fairly sure it wasn't this. Clearing his throat he nudged his mother gently "Mum, I don't think that is exactly on the cards right now. I'v promised I'l look after her and I won't break that oath."

He smiled at Samira, he was actually glad his mother was being thorough, it meant that she liked the female that would become his mate.

SilverLutz
Sorry for the wait I forgot to reply when I saw your quote ^^"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:42 am
Samira stood still as the small lioness circled her. She remained relaxed, though, and stood with easy confidence at the inspection. There was a calm, kind vibe that came from Terema, one that she found Tatyana exuded as well. That was exactly what she'd need in the struggles and stresses that were to come, she was certain.

The blunt yet kind words made Samira laugh softly and she shook her head at Tatyana's soft scolding. "It's all right. I'm sure any mother would want to see their child happy and with a loving family," she said with a fond smile. Hopefully one day they would be a loving family complete with cubs of their own, but for now there was a lot of work to be done. Their relationship would grow around it, she was sure, as she was already quite fond of the kind male.

"Once I have a firm grasp of what my role entails and the Sky Clan has settled we can begin to think of other things," she assured Terema. "But visits will certainly be a priority."

Syrius Lionwing

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:37 am
Silverlutz

Terema gave a nod at the young lioness, she was brave, she liked that. "You're very brave little one, you make sure you get this big lug to take care of you properly. He'll do anything that you need him to so don't hold back." She glanced at her son, he was hardly a spring chicken, she knew that the times to come would be difficult for both of them, Tatyana would have to learn to move about and protect the female. Though she knew that this was of course an arranged marriage, she had a feeling that her silver son was smitten. That made her smile.

They would make a good couple. "Not that it matters much but I approve." She chuckles "I have a feeling even if I didn't he would marry you any way. I think you may have tipped my sons world on it's head."

"Mother." Tatyana shook his head, a smile lifting his usually rather dour face. His mind had been made up, he already knew that, he knew that he was going to marry Samira come hell or high water, but hearing his mother approve, well that sealed the deal.

"Thank you mother." He looks at Samira through his white bangs and smiles a lopsided grin. "We will marry at the end of the festival and I will return to Samira's tribe." He puffs out his chest, a feeling of pride washed over him, pride and relief. He would make Samira happy he would protect her and support her in everything she needed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:00 am
Samira had to admit that it was nice to hear what Tatyana's mother had to say about her son. She had raised him and probably knew him better than anyone else. She wasn't worried at all about their decision and he did seem like a wise selection to have made.

"Oh, hopefully not too much," she said with a little laugh, smiling at the male. It certainly had shaken his life up a bit but he seemed willing and ready to accept the difficulties it would bring. He'd have to go to a new clan and take on the responsibilities that would be hefted onto her now that she was alu'nadi. There would be old blood in the Sky clan that would look to Tatyana rather than her simply because she was a joining rogue.

"Your blessing is what we were hoping for so I can't thank you enough," she added, bobbing her head towards Terema. "I have no doubt in my mind that he'll be a perfect mate."

Syrius Lionwing

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:34 am
The blue eyed female laughed gentle, she looked to her son.She was happy for him, and she was fairly sure he was in love. She had never really seen him so happy. It was a joyful thing to watch. “You’ll look after him in your tribe won’t you? He’s never been so far from home.” She tilts her head curiously, she suddenly felt a touch of sadness that her child was leaving home, but many of the others had done the same, her siblings had gone her father and mother long gone. Tatyana, he was one of the few who had stayed and now he too was leaving.

For the best cause in the world, but he would be going to another tribe,s he probably wouldn’t see him again until the next tree ceremony. That suddenly felt like a very long way, away.

“Mother, I don’t need taking care of, I was raised here.” He huffs, an over dramatic grumble and nudges her cheek. “I’ll come and see you as often as I can mother. I promise, but Samira needs my help, she has a great responsibility on her shoulders.” He smiles gently at Samira it was his job to protect her not the other way around.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm
Samira could only nod through her smile. It was sweet to see his mother so concerned with his well being and she knew it would be sad to see him go, but it wasn't as if he was leaving the pride completely. Although the Clans tended to stay apart during the year, there was always the Tree Ceremony to look forward to.

"I'll be certain to ensure he's well taken care of," she assured Terema with a fond tone of voice and gave a little laugh at Tatyana's reply. It was encouraging to see him so enthused about helping as she really did need every bit of it that she could get.

"I'll be sure he comes to visit," she promised with a soft smile. "And you should as well."

Syrius Lionwing
One more from each!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:55 am
Terema chuckles quietly and nods. “Good girl, come now lets see if we can’t organise this wedding. Standing around chin wagging is getting is no where. Come!” She flicks her tail and nudges Samira “You’re definitely the best thing to happen to him little one. I know your journey will be long but I am sure you will succeed.”

She smiles and trots on ahead of the two, a bounce in her step and a twitch in her tail. It was wrong of her to be sad, her son was heading out on a new grand adventure.

Tatyana chuckled gruffly as he watched his mother trott off, making decisions, well, that was the kind of lioness she was. He smiles gently at Samira and nods “She will come back if we don’t get a move on.” He chuckles and gets to his paws stretching out his limbs and starting after his mother, though he waited for Samira to walk along beside him. They would start this journey together.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:01 am
It was comforting that Terema was as supportive as she was. Samira knew it couldn't be easy to see your children leave, no matter how old or how close they would still be. She couldn't imagine far enough into the future to think what it might be like to see her own children leave to follow their destiny, although she knew her own mother went through it with her. Perhaps that was why females were so strong - they had to endure hardships of all types.

"I think she's more excited than we are," she murmured softly to Tatyana with an amused smile of her own, shifting to walk beside the smaller lion. She kept close as they followed Terema, letting their shoulders and tails bump as they walked.

FIN  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out