Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:01 am
Ryuu's Singles Thread

Hello, and welcome to my singles thread! My characters are listed by availability, by species (soquili or familiar), by sex, and then chronologically.

• Open means the character is not committed to an exclusive relationship; however, some are difficult to please.
  • Closed means the character is part of an exclusive relationship, or promised to one; for familiars, it may simply mean I'm not interested in breeding them at this time. They are included to distinguish between those who are reluctant towards offers from those who are unquestionably closed to offers.

As advance warning, I can be picky; I would advise against offering if you're hesitant about rejection. If you'd still like to offer, please quote me in this thread. If you'd like to keep offers private for any reason, you may PM me on Gaia or DM me on Discord. Thank you!

Table of Contents
    .... General
  1. Introduction
  2. Guidelines
  3. Form
  4. Records

Open
  5. Mares
  6. Stallions
  7. Female Familiars
  8. Male Familiars

Closed
  9. Mares
  10. Stallions
  11. Female Familiars
  12. Male Familiars

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:02 am
Guidelines

Key
All characters are listed with their name, breed or species, and personality, so that users may filter through them as necessary. This applies even if they are not open for offers, so that owners of the character's offspring may still reference the information. In addition, the following may (optionally) be specified:
  • Details: These provide additional information pertinent to a relationship—for instance, if my character is polygamous and romantically committed to another.
  • Breeding Conditions: These list the requirements under which a character will breed, if any. I am always open to exploring character possibilities and you are free to make offers even if they go against listed conditions; however, be aware that doing so will increase the likelihood of your offer being rejected.
  • Treatment of Children: These will detail what kind of role my character will play and what their parenting styles may be. If this is not specified, it is safe to assume they prefer to look after their children; they are willing and capable of being a good, active parent; and that they will raise any children under their care to the best of their ability.

Most of the information are summaries. To find out more about my characters; see their current breeding list; gather their certs, uncerts, and throwbacks; or find our agreement link, click their cert to be taken to their journal post in my teepee.

General
  • I am open to discussing nearly anything: traditional pairs, unconventional pairs (including soquili x familiar pairs), monogamy, polygamy, whether or not my baskets or foals are open to offers once they hit adulthood, whether or not I'm willing to breed cousins, dark or visceral plots, and so forth.
  • However, I am not open to roleplay-required pairs as I am not open to roleplay requests at this time.
  • If we agree to test a potential couple together, it is only that, and nothing more. To put another way, testing a pair means my answer is "no," but that it can be changed to a "yes" depending on IC interaction. I will not reserve slots for our characters, or refrain from testing my character with others. In addition, I cannot promise I will prioritize our roleplay or plots, or that I will alert you if my character finds someone else, though I will try. As stated earlier, I consider testing the waters as a "no," meaning that you and I will have no further obligations to one another.
  • If we have agreed to a breeding, please ensure one of the following is true: 1. your character is listed in my character's teepee post, or 2. we have a breeding or mock permission agreement. These are the only ways I confirm on my end that I have agreed to a breeding; therefore, please do not feel shy about poking me if it seems I've forgotten to add your character.
  • Being listed for a slot means I have saved a slot for you, and nothing more. My list does not determine order; that is, someone who's listed third may receive a breeding with my character first, and so on. In addition, it does not guarantee that I will prioritize certain pairs over others.
  • I do not have room to add pairs to my active rotation.

Breeding Types
  • I am open to regular breedings (offspring obtained via breeding slots).
  • I am open to mock breedings (offspring obtained via custom slots, bribe slots, Wishing Stars, and similar).
  • I am not a fan of doppel breedings (breedings where one or more of the parties is replaced with a lookalike IC; however, all offspring may still throwback to the parents and, by extension, any further ancestors) but I'm willing to consider it. I would be much more open to this form of breeding if we can say that the parents and offspring are still related by blood—not as parent and child, but as something like cousins twice-removed or similar. Canonically, it would not be your character that bred with mine, but an NPC relative of your character that did. However, this may require the approval of other parties (for instance, saying your character would be their children's cousin in canon would not make sense if your character's parents did not have additional children).

Mock Breedings
  • If we agree to mock breed our pair, by default, we will be pursuing the children independent of each other and can assume that they will be obtained at separate times. That is to say, I will not be entering custom slots or Wishing Stars with you, unless otherwise discussed.
  • Mock children are considered semi customs, and will be treated as such. I may choose to give my customed child traits that neither parent possesses. It can be as small as an expression edit or accessory, or as large as suddenly sprouting demonic wings, as IC it can be attributed to twists. You are, of course, free to do the same. If you'd specifically like to request that the children resemble the parents, with little to no additional traits, please let me know at the time of offering.
  • I prefer to make forms similar to this, where our characters are able to be used as throwbacks for mock grandchildren and further descendants down the line.
  • For short-term relationships involving multiple breedings, I prefer to give out permission one slot at a time (for instance, for one child, or one set of twins). In addition, I'd rather we stick with either breeding slots or mock breeding permissions, and not both. (This does not apply to long-term relationships; I would be happy to provide a blanket mock breeding permission on top of our breeding permission, if requested.)
  • However, all aspects of our agreement is open to discussion. The above merely describes my standard go-to.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:03 am
Form

Please keep it brief; we may discuss the pair at length if they are compatible. As the most bare-bones option, you may elect to ignore the form and simply provide images of your characters next to mine; however, please remember to quote me.

[quote="Ryuukishin"][/quote]
[size=15][b]This Single is Ready to Pringle![/b][/size]

[img]MyCharacterCert[/img]
[img]YourCharacterCert[/img]

[b]Breeding Type:[/b] Regular Breeding, Mock Breeding, Either Regular or Mock Breeding
[b]Slot Type:[/b] (specify what you're looking for, such as: One Fling, Indefinite Flings, Exclusive Lifemating, Any, etc.)
[b]Doppel Breeding:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Plotting:[/b] Yes/No (If yes, it is strictly plotting-only; I am not open for roleplay offers at this time. If no, please understand that I may take liberties when my characters refer to yours, especially if their relationship was more than a simple one night stand. In such a case, I will do my best to stay true to the information I've been given.)

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (Even a sentence will suffice.)
[b]Details:[/b] (What were you looking for specifically?)

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:04 am
Records

None  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:05 am
Open Mares

.... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.... Nashide Namae
    .... Mutant Draft Regular
  • Personality: An affectionate and open-minded mare with a streak of kleptomania. She is an optimistic soul out of choice, not naivety.
  • Details: Her main partner is SkullKandy (Nayci); however, she is polyamorous. Nayci will be alerted of any partners Bitey accepts.
  • Treatment of Children: Though she travels often, Bitey will want to be a part of all of her children's lives. In addition, she will make an effort to introduce them to SkullKandy. If they are raised around SkullKandy's home, the stallion will provide food, shelter, and other care.

Inugami
    Mutant Hippogryph Halfbreed
  • Personality: Spurned once too many, Inugami has grown into a vindictive creature whose pursuit of justice has twisted her into a punishing force. She consumes those she skills, believing that it is her duty to devour—and therefore purify—the evils of the world.
  • Details: Connected to the Amachi Clan and Kumiho's line; please be careful to avoid inbreeding.
  • Treatment of Children: If she has a hand in raising the children, she will not expect them to follow in her footsteps.

Rouxe
    Unicorn-Hippogryph Crossbreed
  • Personality: Composed and aloof; what little emotion she shows tend to be barbed and cut deep. She believes herself a disgrace to her herd and strives to be worthy of them, though she will not reveal such insecurities to outsiders.
  • Breeding Conditions: Daughters will be taken to be raised in the Code of Edda. Sons may stay with the other parent if the other parent expresses interest and appears capable. She will only breed if the other parent is comfortable with those terms and agrees to them in advance.
  • Treatment of Children: The children will be raised communally by the herd, although sons may be raised by the other parent. If the children are part of the herd and appear to be failing, she will attempt to help and offer support; otherwise, she will not play a significant role in their lives.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maurandella
    Seathi-Nixie-Nymph Hyperbreed
  • Personality: A passionate and buoyant mare who works as a lifeguard with her twin sister, Linaria (LunaRei_SilverBlood).

Jinko
    Angeni-Ulun'suti Crossbreed
  • Personality: Brusque when she interacts; withdrawn when she does not. She would have been condemned to a feral life had she not been adopted by her snake mother, Coaxoch (Ryuukishin); as such, she often takes the mannerisms of a snake, including their penchant for detachment.
  • Details: She was never truly socialized as a youth and thus is not capable of love in the sense that soquili understand. In addition, Jinko is unlikely to tolerate the presence of her partner after the deed is done; there will be a good chance her partner will be unaware of her pregnancy.
  • Treatment of Children: Jinko is fond of Daliu (~Latonia de la Courtel~), who has come to accept her peculiar ways. Daliu will try to raise any of Jinko's offspring, assuming Jinko does not abandon them or leave them in the care of Aurianna, the Angeni of Motherhood (Lady Aria Starstone).

Rán
    Mutant Unicorn-Hippogryph-Angeni Hyperbreed
  • Personality: Impulsive and a little heedless, Rán was born with prodigious skill and has come to expect that everything in life will be presented to her on a platter. This view can make her haughty, or even dismissive of others' hardships, though she means well.
  • Breeding Conditions: Daughters will be taken to be raised in the Code of Edda. Sons may stay with the other parent if the other parent expresses interest and appears capable. She will only breed if the other parent is comfortable with those terms and agrees to them in advance.
  • Treatment of Children: The children will be raised communally by the herd, although sons may be raised by the other parent. In either case, she will not play a significant role in their lives.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nausikaa
    Mutant Kelpi-Angeni-Ulun'suti Hyperbreed
  • Personality: Nausikaa's homeland was rife with political moves and betrayals, leaving her slow to trust.

Salathiel
    Mutant Hippogryph-Kalona-Angeni-Ulun'suti Hyperbreed
  • Personality: Possessing cat-like grace and confidence, Thiel is a stereotypical dragon in the sense that he values others of his kind and the treasure he hoards. He holds his family in high regard, as well as his equals and superiors in the Flight of Smaug, but otherwise sees most with disdain.

Reaver Sinclair
    Mutant Kalona-Angeni Crossbreed
  • Personality: Reaver is a prime example of her herd's dedication to physical prowess; her messages and body language are delivered with such control that few misinterpret her meaning.
  • Treatment of Children: The children will be raised communally by the herd, although sons may be raised by the other parent. In either case, she will not play a significant role in their lives.

Blade "Stumpy" Foxtails
    Mutant Purewalker
  • Personality: He is at perpetual war with his twin sister Razor "Rottenfang" Foxtails (Kyrieko) and has little time for anything else. He values anything that will aid him in the war; all else is destroyed or, if they are lucky, ignored.
  • Treatment of Children: Children will either be abandoned or used as pawns.

Maleficent
    Mutant Wind-Kirin-Kalona-Angeni Hyperbreed
  • Personality: A dark heart that is more interested in tormenting herself than others.

Rue
    Mutant Unicorn-Hippogryph Crossbreed
  • Personality: A student of the arts, she is deeply invested in storytelling and the part she can play in it.

Mayu
    Mutant Draft Flutter
  • Personality: Many mistake Mayu's distance for shyness, a view perpetuated by the overprotectiveness of her lovers. In truth she is a benevolent soul, though she may be gruff at first.
  • Details: She is in an open relationship with "Bringer of Plagues" Morana (Bluedemonwolf), Angra Mainyu (Bluedemonwolf), and Bastion (Bluedemonwolf).
  • Treatment of Children: She loves her poly group dearly and will want them to be a part of her children's lives.

Lilith
    Mutant Kalona-Kirin-Unicorn Hyperbreed
  • Personality: She has her mother's bluntness, without her father's warmth; she is a frosty mare with a will of steel.

Feng
    Mutant Wind
  • Personality: Born and raised among the Padmapani, Feng is a compassionate mare whose love of life is embodied in her daring nature.

Silence Rebellion
    Mutant Angeni
  • Personality: Silence Rebellion straddles the divide between light and shadow, honoring both but subscribing to neither.

Viktoria "Heartlancer" Sinclair
    Unicorn Halfbreed
  • Personality: Viktoria's belief in her family, the Sinclairs, borders on arrogance: though too well-taught to show it, she considers non-members to be inferior... and therefore, prey. Reluctant to provoke her family's reproach, she gives in to her inherited bloodlust far from herd lands, taking those too weak and too slow to avoid her blade.

Riven
  • Personality: Born to darkness, Riven is violence made manifest. She lives for the hunt, the danger, and the kill—but she is not captive to her urges. She chooses her victims with care, preferring challenge over spilled blood alone, and has gained a reputation for taking on assignments if the mark is deadly enough.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:06 am
Open Stallions

.... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.... Lazarus
    .... Wind-Kirin-Kalona Hyperbreed
  • Personality: Forsaken by his lover, Mest (xxx Yuki Bear xxx), Lazarus has come to accept the darker nature of his heritage and has grown into a self assured creature. To most, he gives an air of cordiality, but that is only because he knows it is easier to manipulate with a smile than a threat.
  • Details: Lazarus breeds only to produce minions whose upbringings he can control. Occasionally, he will breed for pleasure, but it won't be common. He was sick as a foal, and the effects are lasting. He will never be as strong as other individuals, and potential partners that look for physical strength will find him lacking. However, he makes up for this with mental capability.
  • Treatment of Children: Lazarus will choose one or two children to focus on; the other parent may do what they wish with the remaining children. The children under Lazarus' care will be raised to be strong, obedient, and loyal. To be clear, Lazarus will not abuse them or hurt them intentionally; he favors controlled and balanced use of positive reinforcement to encourage the children to want to work for him. He will be invested in their well-being, but will not love them as a father.

Garland
    Regular
  • Personality: Garland has lost sight of his moral compass in his unwavering pursuit of knowledge; however, he still retains a touch of his vanity. He may be compared to a warlock and a scientist, as he often spends his days perfecting recipes for potions and poisons in the heart of the swamp.
  • Details: A playboy; it's no difficult matter to woo this stallion. However, he will not fall in love; he is committed to Fumeina Namae (hanging gallow).
  • Treatment of Children: Although Garland will try to be a good father, he is devoted first and foremost to his work and his mate.

Pierre
    Regular
  • Personality: Pierre is a warrior—or so he'd like to think. He is too soft at heart, but he won't back down when it counts.

Kestrel
    Mutant Cerynei-Hippogryph Crossbreed
  • Personality: Abandoned as a basket, Kestrel has only barely been socialized by the help of the individuals and herds who thought to domesticate and raise him as a child. He ran away every time and retains strong attachments to his feral roots, and is seen as an eccentricity by most. It is in the wild that his strengths truly shine, for his survivability and capacity to understand the environment around him are second to none.
  • Breeding Conditions: Kestrel is greysexual; those who wish to breed with him will have to be the one to show initiative.
  • Treatment of Children: Kestrel may be curious about his children if his partner mentions them, but this interest will quickly fade. He possesses the capability to raise them if needed, but he requires a reason to do so first. As a note, the other parent abandoning children with him will not compel him to care for them—in such a scenario, he would rely on his partner's judgement and desert them as well.

Azrael
    Mutant Kirin-Kalona Crossbreed
  • Personality: Azrael was the most favored amongst his siblings and grew to be a confident, if somewhat imperious, individual. He is exceptionally brave, but not virtuous; though he has a slight preference for remaining lawful, he would not bat an eye if he were to witness, or even commit, heinous acts.
  • Details: Azrael will breed for pleasure; however, he is romantically committed to Rangvaldr (xXToxicIllusionsXx).
  • Treatment of Children: If he shows any interest in his children, it will be to use them as practice for his parental skills. This does not mean he will cruel or neglectful (one does not practice a skill they have no interest in perfecting, after all); however, he will feel no fatherly love for them. He will raise them to be independent and encourage them to work for his father or seek a life of their own upon reaching adulthood. On the other hand, he will form familial bonds with children he has with his partner, Val, and will raise them well—that's what all the practice has been for, after all.

Elijah
    Mutant Unicorn-Hippogryph-Kalona-Angeni Hyperbreed
  • Personality: As a practitioner of the Code of Edda, Elijah was raised to be self-sufficient and confident. However, he has become hesitant since his ejection from his birth herd; this, coupled with his mistrust of outsiders, has left him clumsy when it comes to social interaction. Despite his faults, he is remains a loyal soul who only wants to do good in the world.
  • Details: He is romantically loyal to Keshani Avenara (~Latonia de la Courtel~) and particularly fond of Coquette Sinclair (Faithofthefallen), but he was raised in culture that practiced polygamy. One can expect him to be a kind, if not a little shy, partner. He would prefer if the children, or at least the daughters, could be taken to be raised in the Code of Edda. However, he will ultimately leave the choice up to his partner.
  • Treatment of Children: If the children are raised by the herd, he will not play a significant role in their lives.

Perish Song
    Mutant Kelpi-Hippogryph Crossbreed
  • Personality: A beast through and through, Perish Song spends the majority of the year in the solitary expanse of the ocean, leaving him little patience to deal with the nuances of social life.
  • Details: Perish Song is more akin to a wild beast than a civilized soul. He will breed if he feels the urge and has a willing partner, but will not be interested in romancing anyone.
  • Treatment of Children: If he knows about his children, he will care for them in the sense that he will make sure they are fed and taught to hunt for themselves. If he is starving however, they would make for easy and convenient prey.

Ezra
    Mutant Kalona-Angeni Crossbreed
  • Personality: Ezra spent most of his young adulthood bitterly enraged at the gender divide in his herd. He spent this time rampaging across the Kawani lands, gaining a reputation as a dispenser of merciless justice.
  • Details: All flings will be while he was a young adult, before he returned to his herd and fell in love with Keshani Avenara (~Latonia de la Courtel~). He was raised in culture that practiced polygamy and so might be convinced to breed with a partner other than Kesha after he falls for her, but this would require additional plotting.
  • Treatment of Children: He would not know of the children he had during young adulthood; it is unlikely that he would have stayed with any of his partners for more than a few weeks.

Jeremiah
    Regular
  • Personality: Charming and suave: a professional businessman. Jeremiah leads a herd of soquili and familiars who look for individuals in vulnerable positions and demand a hefty fee in exchange for help. He has a baby sister complex for Delilah (Bluedemonwolf) and works hard to hide the less-than-savory side of himself from her. He holds a personal vendetta against those that fluster his sister; unfortunately, she is easily bewildered and apologetic.
  • Treatment of Children: The children will be left in their mother's care. If she chooses to leave them with him instead, he will raise the children to fit within the herd and work under him. He will be an affectionate "uncle Jeremiah" to them—never "father," as claims of close kinship are reserved for his favorite family member, Delilah.

Koi
    Mutant Wind-Kirin-Flutter-Kalona Hyperbreed
  • Personality: Guarded and slow to trust. He is being led to a higher purpose and is too used to following the whims of others to know his own heart.
  • Details: He is but a pawn to Rook's (Ryuukishin) greater plan and will only breed in secret or with Rook's blessing.
  • Treatment of Children: Koi will try to take care of the children as best as he can, even if it means he must let them go.

Themistocles
    Mutant Flutter-Hippogryph-Ulun'suti Hyperbreed
  • Personality: He lives to serve; entertaining others is an art, and he's not one to try things half-heartedly.
  • Details: Although he is open to breeding offers from anyone, please note that he is a part of the Flock and so any outside breedings will have to be plotted for.
  • Treatment of Children: Children will be left up to the care of the herd, or the other parent.

Ferruccio
    Mutant Wind-Hippogryph Crossbreed
  • Personality: A considerate stallion, though prone to long-winded speeches.

Codlet
    Imp-Putti Crossbreed
  • Personality: A mischievous thorn on his family's side; he is light of heart and difficult to stay mad at for long.

Mourning Never Comes
    Draft Ulun'suti Halfbreed
  • Personality: Monstrous; the closest thing to love he knows is a quick death.

Exodus
  • Personality: Silent and seemingly unresponsive, Exodus heeds no judgement but his own, his father's, and his grandmother's. His wings behave independently of himself and are prone to squabble, rendering him flightless for most of the day.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:07 am
Open Female Familiars

.... Scrappy
    .... Goat
  • Personality: A fighter and a hopeless romantic.

Coaxoch
    Snake
  • Personality: Dispassionate, level-headed, and resourceful, she is all a snake should be. She has an adopted daughter, Jinko (Ryuukishin).
  • Treatment of Children: She will not play a significant role in their lives.

Mozilla
    Eagle
  • Personality: A busybody. She likes to be up-to-date on all the latest news and gossip and will often facilitate conversation between unrelated individuals, just to hear them talk. Of course, she'll chat your ear off while she's at it! She is part of the Malware Troupe.

Fleurette
    Wolf
  • Personality: A calculating wolf with little patience for nonsense or mistakes.
  • Details: Has an on-and-off relationship with Malware (Nayci).
  • Treatment of Children: Fleurette will raise her children to look after themselves, after which she will shake her hands of them. This is not to say that she will be cruel or chase them off, only that she has raised them to be adults and will expect them to be capable of fulfilling their own needs. She will not go out of her way to help them as she would for a pup.

Echo Echo
    Octopus
  • Personality: An efficient, but not unfriendly, individual. She values effort more than the result.

Ruka
    Fox
  • Personality: An energetic and clever hunter. She enjoys sport, competition, and winning.
  • Treatment of Children: She will wish to raise the children to be a part of her hunting pack; however, she will not hold it against them if they choose to disperse.

Prue
    Pronghorn
  • Personality: Dignified and courteous; she is otherworldly, which may make her unapproachable.

Rift
    Goat
  • Personality: An upholder of peace and justice.
  • Breeding Conditions: She will only breed with another goat from the Utloyi Island Project.

Serenitea
    Turtle
  • Personality: Timorous, but full of energy.

In'jachta
    Wolf
  • Personality: A gentle giant that has grown overprotective since the war against her pack. Wolf supremacist.
  • Breeding Conditions: She will only breed with another wolf from the Utloyi Island Project.

Petras
    Hummingbird
  • Personality: Elegant, humble, and quick-witted, she is fancied by many though she has little time for romance.

Senka
    Wolf
  • Personality: Blunt and straightforward; her only soft spots are reserved for her siblings.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Excalibur
    Raven
  • Personality: Honorable beyond measure.

Blueberry
    Buffalo
  • Personality: Easy to laugh, easy to love.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:08 am
Open Male Familiars

.... Goatee
    .... Goat
  • Personality: Though once a grouch, raising a few broods have softened his hard edges.

Brussels
    Buffalo
  • Personality: A lovable individual, quick to shield those in need.

Moriartea
    Sea Turtle
  • Personality: On a quest to quench his thirst. A little shy, a little lost.

Sentry
    Fox
  • Personality: The strong, silent type, though he exudes a friendly air. He is part of Luka's (Ryuukishin) hunting pack.

Daughter
    Fox
  • Personality: Quiet, contemplative; a scholarly individual with a focus on mimicry.
  • Details: He holds a soft spot for the playful Minion (Ovarian Paint) and is unlikely to be committed to another.

Penelope
    Hummingbird
  • Personality: A noble easily embarrassed, but difficult to disappoint or anger.

Journey
    Eagle
  • Personality: An eagle with a heart of gold; he holds himself to high standards and will help anyone who asks.

Spire
    Jellyfish
  • Personality: What secrets hide beneath those tendrils?

Vladimir
    Buffalo
  • Personality: One whose personality matches his looks.

Harbinger
    Raven
  • Personality: Nothing is sacred in his eyes.

Jocosa
    Hummingbird
  • Personality: Merry and jubilant; his greatest flaw is his jealousy.

Bronimir
    Buffalo
  • Personality: Vicious to the core.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:09 am
Closed Mares

.... Axelle
    .... Kalona
  • Personality: Once a kalona supremacist, Axelle has changed much since she turned against her herd in the Kalona War and settled in the Kawani lands. Although she may still slip up at times, she is a great proponent of peace and will fight to the death to defend it.

Moira
    Mutant Regular
  • Personality: Bold and headstrong, Moira is a mare that knows what she wants and won't stop until she has it. She is driven not by cold determination, but through warm curiosity, and would rather have fun as she works towards her goal than not. Socializing comes easy to her; she is comfortable conversing with many types of soquili, and her tempers are too short-lived for her to be able to hold a grudge. Her mate, Alder, is nearly her opposite, and the two compliment one another. He is the voice of reason to her recklessness, and she the courage amidst his timidity.

Candy Floss
    Regular
  • Personality: Pleasant when it suits her. Observant; she enjoys seeing what makes others tick and how it can be used to get what she wants. Her intents are rarely malicious, however. More often than not, she simply wants to be in friendly company and will attempt to calm others and bring them to a relaxed state if necessary. Ironically, she was blind to the agony of her twin sister, Sugar Pie (xxx Yuki Bear xxx), and remains oblivious to her recent cursing.

Anchovy
    Imp-Putti-Quilin Hyperbreed
  • Personality: Self-possessed and outspoken. Though blunt, she is upbeat and difficult to anger. She was raised by two hunters and would be hard-pressed to let anyone push her around.

Sardine
    Draft Kirin-Flutter Crossbreed
  • Personality: Tired.

Vodka
    Mutant Kalona Halfbreed
  • Personality: Raised by a loving pair of buffalo, Vodka has grown to be a friendly, if clumsy, mare.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Lady Ashton Grey
    Kirin Halfbreed
  • Personality: Although trained to be a guard, Lady Ashton has been taught manners and etiquette as indication of her royal blood. After the passing of her adoptive father, she left her homeland and now wanders the Kawani lands.

Lyarra Stark
    Mutant Regular
  • Personality: Lyarra is well-versed in the art of diplomacy, and her noble heritage shows in the specialized training she received, ranging from swordplay to history. At present she is playing the part of a mercenary, and more than willing to take up work.
  • Treatment of Children: Lyarra was born to a close-knit family, and she would want both her partner and her children to be a part of it.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:10 am
Closed Stallions

.... User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.... Jin-Soo
    .... Draft Regular
  • Personality: Initially a traditional, conservative stallion, his experiences with his children as well as his mate have made him open-minded. He treasures his family with all his heart, and although he is a pacifist at the core, he will defend them with everything he has.

Giuseppe
    Cerynei-Kirin Crossbreed
  • Personality: Giuseppe wears his gentlemanly manners like a hand-me-down coat; though he has a genuine interest in appearing polite—even noble—his brutal nature creeps through. He kills without question—without thought—and though his anger is rarely roused to its full intensity, it is impossible to forget.
  • Treatment of Children: His children will be treated as tools, and abused if they anger him, though he will hold back from killing them outright. However, he will value his children with Sophia Rose (Insane Butterfly), for the simple fact that Sophia values them. His life revolves around his mate, and he would do anything to please her, including raising strong children. To be clear, his relationship with Sophia Rose is that of equals; they are both devoted to one another.

Cefin
    Cerynei-Kirin Crossbreed
  • Personality: Lazy, comical, and rarely driven, Cefin prefers to go with the flow and is a lackadaisical individual. Few things will rouse him into action, if any. Some may find his way of life unexciting, or lacking in some way—but if he's content, does it matter?

Bacillus
    Unicorn-Kirin-Kalona Hyperbreed
  • Personality: Bacillus belongs to Fiamma Eterna, a herd of lantern-bearers who seek to use their light to guide others. He had dreams of being a cartographer, mapping the areas around his herd and guiding others through them. However, his father broke his spirit as well as his mind, and he is recuperating under the care of his herd.

Devourer of the Fallen "Wolffish"
    Mutant Kirin-Kalona Crossbreed
  • Personality: Wolffish was hit brutally as a basket, which led to his open side and a slow mind. It is difficult for him to understand new concepts and he is easily forgetful; although he is lonely and desperate for love, he is unable to communicate it in a way where others can understand. He was raised by Lux Flamma (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) with his sister, Death to My Foes "Jellyfish" (xxx Yuki Bear xxx), and earned his name for eating the dead and dying corpses they left behind. He later escaped with "Healer of the Damned" Amund (Bluedemonwolf) and had a child with her, named "Bringer of Plagues" Morana (Bluedemonwolf). However, Amund was taken captive by Lux. He found solace with an old friend, Nsia (Yushika), and the two raised Morana together.

Vishvaretas
    Regular
  • Personality: Ishvar is a calm, philosophical pacifist, and a proud member of the Padmapani. He can be neutral to the point where it becomes irritating, as it manifests itself as indecision and (seemingly) contradictory thoughts. On the other hand, he does not judge, and is always ready to offer a helping hand.

Mimsy Grum
    Regular
  • Personality: Mimsy's family is thematically tied to Alice in Wonderland, and it shows in his flowery prose and nonsensical demeanor. Despite any troubles he might have faced, he always keeps a light and open heart.
  • Treatment of Children: He will attempt to look after his children, but his mind is a curious thing, and he may be distracted for a moment, only to realize days or weeks have passed. However, he will love them unconditionally, and will be happy to show it.

Lutharil Lorekeeper
    Mutant Cerynei-Kirin-Ulun'suti Hyperbreed
  • Personality: Keeper of histories and finder of lost knowledge, Lutharil entered the Kawani lands for observation and nothing more. The last thing he expected was to find love, and a reason to stay.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:11 am
Closed Female Familiars

.... Little Brother
    .... Fox
  • Personality: An enigmatic fox with a powerful sense of humor—especially dark humor. She tends to keep to herself or, if not, speaks cryptically. She is head over heels for Teleri Lindāi (~Latonia de la Courtel~).

Snausages
    Bear
  • Personality: A loyal friend and defender.

Secret
    Raven
  • Personality: Messenger raven.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:12 am
Closed Male Familiars

.... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.... Weed
    .... Fox
  • Personality: Mute and painfully shy; he does not leave Rouxe's (Ryuukishin) side very often. Those who earn his confidence will find he's optimistic and playful.

Rook
    Raven
  • Personality: Cruel and driven; he'll do anything to get what's his. He harbors secret feelings for Hayden (Kyrieko).
  • Treatment of Children: They will be abandoned, raised neglectfully, or shaped to follow his rule, depending on how busy he is at the time of their birth. Any offspring with Hayden will be treated with care.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:13 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:14 am
Reserved

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat