Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had seen Hufflepuff beat Gryffindor, and she figured that might be a prelude to Slytherin being trounced by Ravenclaw, or so she hoped. "Today's game is between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Eagles versus Snakes. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || f໐นrth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch shot off into the air, already looking for the snitch. He hoped he could find it quickly. After all, he was determined to beat Dris.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm ready for this game to be over already.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 4, 6, 6, 10, 5, 10, 2, 6, 9 Total: 67 (10-100)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick shot up for the toss up. She was determined to win this game.

Position: Chaser
                                                              AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

As soon as the game began, Rein took off. Once in the air, she aimed the nearest bludger at Byuchuch.

Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Modifiers: +4 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:47 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Eagles and Snakes
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Ravenclaw v. Slytherin game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I don't fail everyone

Dris huffed a heavy exhale as he watched the ref walk to center field. He mounted his broom and flew into position, dropping his goggles down over his eyes. He was acing against Byuch, the one he'd defeated last year. Of course, he didn't want to win simply because it was Byuch, but rather to prove to himself that he was able to do this. He gnashed his teeth as the snitch was released, preparing himself. As soon as the game began, he flew off and began his search.

Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:23 {Spotted!}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxQuidditch Pitch - Rav v Slyth
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxQuidditch Players
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ιт'ѕ αѕтσυи∂ιиg, тιмє ιѕ fℓєєтιиgxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          мα∂иєѕѕ тαкєѕ ιтѕ тσℓℓ - вυт ℓιѕтєи ¢ℓσѕєℓуxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσт fσя νєяу мυ¢н ℓσиgєя ι'νє gσт тσ кєєρ ¢σитяσℓxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι яємємвєя ∂σιиg тнє тιмє ωαяρ, ∂яιикιиg тнσѕє мσмєитѕ ωнєиxxxxxx
                                                          тнє вℓα¢києѕѕ ωσυℓ∂ нιт мє αи∂ тнє νσι∂ ωσυℓ∂ вє ¢αℓℓιиgxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiery shot after the Quabble as soon as it was released. She knew she'd likely get beat to it, after all the other player was much older (plus she was pretty sure she was the captain of the Slytherin team? Kiery wasn't good at keeping track of that, honestly). But, she had to try!

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxιи αиσтнєя ∂ιмєиѕισи ωιтн νσуєυяιѕтι¢ ιитєитισи
                                                          xxxxxxωєℓℓ ѕє¢ℓυ∂є∂, ι ѕєє αℓℓ - ωιтн α вιт σf α мιи∂ fℓιρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'яє ιитσ тнє тιмє ѕℓιρ, αи∂ иσтнιиg ¢αи єνєя вє тнє ѕαмє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ'яє ѕρα¢є∂ συт σи ѕєиѕαтισи ℓιкє уσυ'яє υи∂єя ѕє∂αтισи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                          AC: 15
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+3 to Stealing)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: Toss-Up
                                                          Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 9, 3, 2, 5, 3, 6, 4, 7, 10 Total: 57 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:52 pm
((I'm an idiot excuse me))

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sixth Year
Team Beater - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch : Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw

Right at the start Byuch was aimed at by the third year beater Rein. Kimberly wasn't about to let that happen. Raising off she attempted to knock it away and towards Dris. The Ravenclaw had already spotted the snitch by the looks of things.

With : Slythern & Ravenclaw teams

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Dris Saving: Byuch - Total Roll: 15 (fail)
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                                  00 - 00

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:11 pm

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick grabbed the quaffle before the Ravenclaw chaser could and grinned. She shot off towards the goal posts.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              1/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:13 pm

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein was determined to knock out as many people as possible to make her team's chance of winning better. She shot after the other bludger and aimed it Reyna, the Slytherin beater.

Position: Beater
                                                          Modifiers: +4 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:17 pm
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaws and Slytherins
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? First Game of the Year
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We have this one in the bag!

Lena flew to the air, letting Kiery try for the tossup. If nothing else, she'd always be right there to try and steal. With a frown, she watched the older Slytherin chaser take possession, so she flew after Flick, reaching out in hopes of stealing.

Modifiers: +4 {Shooting} +4 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:06 {Failed!}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:20 pm

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick dodged Lena's attempt to steal with ease. She spotted the first year, Yancy, hanging out near the goal post and shouted his name, before tossing the quaffle towards him.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              2/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy blinked when his captain shouted his name. He was expecting to mostly be ignored for the duration of the game. He was just an idiot first year after all. He'd only been put on the team cuz no one else tried out. The quaffle was launched at him, and he quickly grab it out of the air. Realizing he was close enough to the goal post, he shrugged and tossed it towards them. Maybe he would actually score.

AC: 12
                                                    Modifiers: +2 to steal/throw
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                    3/3
                                                    0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:30 pm
User Image

Hikaru saw the young chaser head his way. He went for the save!

Position: keeper
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                          Total roll:

Ooc:
                                                          username

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

Hikaru caught it. it was a dang good shot for the first year but Hikaru had been ready. He passed to Lena

Position: Keeper
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                          Total roll: 28

Ooc:
                                                          username

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items