[plot] getting back to it!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:56 am
Things will switch up whenever. whee For now let's focus on....

User Image User Image
User Image

You can also have a peak at my journal and if you see something you like just give me a hollar!!

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:00 am
ABOUT

Sauda - Has been away for a long while after previous drought. Managed to get herself separated and lost during a hunt, and has only managed to make her way back to the pride's new location. Has a twin sister that she is fiercely protective of.

Umoya - Has been around with the pride, has raised Chi from cub to adult, though she desperately wants a litter of her own. Umo only has three legs after an unfortunate accident. She hates feelings like this makes her weaker or lesser of a lioness.

Chi - Is an adult by now? But I don't think growths were ever posted for her so I have to look into that. Pretty much an open slate but probably has a lot of confidence and pride for herself because she was raised by Umo. Will literally fight anyone and anything that speaks poorly of her adoptive mother.

LOOKING FOR

For all three I am looking for general RP to strengthen their character development and get me back into RPing <3 I love the bonelands and want to spend more time with my lionesses from there biggrin If you have any extensive ideas throw them at me!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:03 am
And Open!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:16 pm
ILU  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:17 pm
Zingling
ILU

4laugh you and I need to start up some threads ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:47 pm
Lethrossen

I want all the Bonelands RP!

I'm not sure if you saw, but I made a PRP for our zebra twins already.

Then, for the others, I have sooo many other Bonelands girls!
User Image - A young lioness who desperately wants the best for her pride. She's feeling conflicting emotions recently about whether she wants to stick to the traditions she was brought up with or become a little more progressive. She's also going to be coping with her newly discovered Seer abilities!
User Image - A new cub in the Bonelands, Kgabu has been raised to believe her paler coat is the very best. For that, she is a vain creature and dislikes getting her pretty coat any sort of dirty. Despite that, she is a sociable cub and enjoys making friends, regardless of their coat color, so long as they remark upon how pretty she is every so often.

These are the ones I have the most muse for, but I also have motherly Nomvula, another Busisa, if you want that sort of RP.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items