Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[RP Raffle] Dance the Spiral Dance - Winner rolled! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm
I wish I May, I wish I might!

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Who are you entering with? Vanya
Link to the RP you're using: Her other children had been grown a long while and she was ready to have more. The months had come and passed and yet, nothing had happened yet. Vanya prayed to the Great Mother that her wish for more children would come to pass if it was meant to be and for strength if it was not.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Username: Rita Zyon
Who are you entering with? Darcy (a familiar)
Link to the RP you're using: N/A, prompt response
Prompt response: Darcy had wanted to be a mother for a very long time. Her and Kamran had been trying for little mountain lion cubs, but, alas to no avail. Darcy was hopeful though, that one day they would be blessed. It would be absolutely amazing to have cubs, so very wonderful. She wished and hoped each day. One day....one day they would be lucky.

Rita Zyon

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Username: AislingJuno
Who are you entering with?Kaderin
Link to the RP you're using:
Prompt response: " I often follow rituals and givings of thanks. I Worship beauty in all it's forms, especially if it's gem-like and shinny," Kaderin said while batting her eyelashes in a feminine but well practiced manner. "I will always find a way to worship beauty even if I have to steal it. I have a well known reputation in some circles as being a thief . I'm especially known for stealing shinny objects. My profession is not caused by financial needs. Just a long a deep desire to collect whatever catches my fancy. I admit I'm a bit like a magpie, I collect anything that catches my fancy. I have a fascination for shinny objects it can also be considered my weakness. I have always been a bit of a loner because of my desire to collect instead of love. Steal from another soq and they hardly will forgive you. Besides I think of my stealing more like liberating. Like I am honoring the object by wanting it to be part of my collection.

I tend to hoard my special objects carefully and I hide them well. I keep a pile of jewels in my cave and I bring them out to stare at them. I believe that any sadness can be cured by staring at something beautiful. Gems memorize me and I have a hard time looking away from them. They consume with a desire that stems from obsession.

For me jewels are the most beautiful things and they ease the sadness in my heart. I also don't mind stealing hearts." Kaderin giggled coyly before winking. "You think I'm joking,Kaderin laughed loudly. " I'm not, collecting hearts is not as easy a liberating gems and I do not receive the same satisfaction. Though I do enjoy making stallions and mares swoon. I am attracted to all things shinny and gem like and that includes other soq. I don't care about gender as I categorize soq into the beautiful and the ordinary. The sex of another soq hardly matters to me .
I'm am particular found of other pure Kalona but I do not judge beauty by the breed of a soq. If a soq has a gem like color or markings I find them beautiful . If a soq finds me beautiful then I find them beautiful because they obviously have good taste. However romance for me never last long because the number one in my heart is always going to be Gems. While I have met many beautiful soq I have yet to meet one that can dazzle me with their brilliance, can shine like a gem and has an emotional temperament to suit me. Until that time, I fly free through the sky with no emotional entanglements. I do not commit to any partners but I tell them in all honesty before they get emotionally attached.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Username: AislingJuno
Who are you entering with? Zenobia
Link to the RP you're using:
Prompt response: I have one task and that is to see the pumpkins grow as big a bush. Every morning I water them and every dusk I tend them.
If I feed them enough maybe the will grow as big as a tree. The pumpkins are always hungry. The yammer at me to feed them and I do . The pesky small creatures that come into my garden to destroy get killed . Instead of them nibbling on my precious pumpkins I catch them real fast. The pumpkins must never be harmed but instead must be feed. The pumpkins are always hungry for the blood of small creatures like mice and rabbits. The nutrients in the blood help the pumpkins grow up big and strong. Maybe one will become the size of a tree....
I used to have a companion that lived with me. He did not look like me not one bit except for the wings. He did not garden but he did not try to stop me from taking care of the pumpkins. He kept me mostly focused though my mind sometimes follows the twisted paths between sanity and reality .He's not here anymore. That blue furry female stole him from me. How dare she take what is mine. He was mine like the pumpkins are mine. He was my companion I had gotten used to his company. I miss my pet now that he is no longer here. That female distracted me, she ruined my many of my pumpkins by smashing them to bits. She had no respect for nature and she shall pay for stealing my companion and especially for ruining me pumpkins. I have replaced the broken gourds but they are not as special as the ones she destroyed. The old ones had been fed much blood and it will take the new ones a lot of time to catch up. I am loath to leave my pumpkins to recapture my pet and to seek revenge on that female who thought she could best me. However if she comes to these fields again I shall sneak up on her and take blood from her. I have never given my pumkins blood from a soq before. I have only given them the blood of small creatures that came into my garden seeing them harm. Small animals that wished to eat them and destroy their beauty. I am protecting them and I am also feeding them so they can become more lovely then before.
That females blood will cause the new pumpkins to grow up more magnificent then the pumpkins they replaced. I shall have my revenge and it will be both bloody a sweet," Zenobia said with a smile. Her eyes were bright and sparkling in anticipation.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Username: lysia_nyteblade
Who are you entering with? Kalila
Link to the RP you're using: Prompt
Prompt response: With the warmer months here and summer about to start, Kalila looked to the cave she shared with Caylan. She was busily pawing the ground in the bank between the cave's mouth and the pond's edge so that she could dig up a suitable place to plant a sapling of a black berry bush she'd found. The thorns seemed like a decent thing to make any unwanted would be nere-well doers take a second to think about it. Not only that, once the bush grew large enough to produce fruit, the berries would be a most welcome treat from time to time.

Ivy vines that had over grown the entrance to their cave served as a sort of curtain to help hide their little safe haven. Perhaps it was this curtain that had helped to keep them safe when the time of babies crying crept in and the empty bellies of all kept everyone on edge. It had been a lean winter for certain for the two of them but they'd made due without so much as an attack on them even. For that she was grateful.

As she looked at the hole she'd pawed up, she stepped back. Maybe this might work! The wing set on her head spread out with excitement as she left her hole to fetch the sapling. Gingerly, she picked up the sapling careful not to snag herself on the tiny budding thorns or crunch the delicate plant. She carried the sapling ever so gently in her maw, returning to the hole where she once again gently and carefully rested the plant into the hole before pawing the mount of dirt into place around the plant.

With all the care she gave this plant, she couldn't help but to look wistfully upon it's delicate form and think of her future with Kaylan. Though their sizes drastically differed, she wished very much for them to some day have foals of their own. Foals the Unicorn and her could stand and watch over as they played on their little bank or ran through the water laughing. It was a wish she felt deep within herself.

With images of foals on her mind, she finished kicking the dirt back into place before returning to the pond to fill her mouth with water. Carrying the water over, she allowed the plant to get it's own drink with what water hadn't seeped out from her maw on the trip over. She returned this a few more times till the soil was nice and damp from the watering before stepping back to admire her work. " Some day.. perhaps my foals will lounge in your shade and shield themselves with your thorns. They may even fill their little round bellies with your sweet sun ripened treats.." She beamed at the thought before leaving the plant to do what plants did best, grow. She'd nurture this little plant with her wish to grow her family just as this plant would some day grow.

WC: 499  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Username: Rein_Carnation
Who are you entering with? Kasumi
Link to the RP you're using: XxX ~ Kasumi raised two orphan boys for almost a year ritually shelling by the seaside in hopes of a sign her questions would be answered . Then on a fateful day the Sea responded.
Prompt response: N/a

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 76 ... 70!

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:19 pm

Rolling, rolling!

Mx Cherie
List

Page 1
  1. Calixita
  2. AislingJuno
  3. AislingJuno
  4. AislingJuno
  5. AislingJuno
  6. AislingJuno
  7. AislingJuno
  8. dawns_aura
  9. dawns_aura
  10. belloblossom
  11. belloblossom
  12. LOLTERGEIST
  13. spelldancer
    Page 2
  14. Tara de Draiocht
  15. Tara de Draiocht
  16. Jackariah Beckett
  17. Jackariah Beckett
  18. Thalea
  19. Thalea
  20. ~Twilight...Angel~
  21. ~Twilight...Angel~
  22. ~Twilight...Angel~
  23. ~Twilight...Angel~
  24. ~Twilight...Angel~
  25. ~Twilight...Angel~
  26. ~Twilight...Angel~
  27. ~Twilight...Angel~
  28. DarkenWoodWolf
  29. DarkenWoodWolf
  30. Mahogany Sunset
  31. Mahogany Sunset
  32. Kara Asumie
  33. Ryuukishin
  34. Kara Asumie
  35. Kara Asumie
  36. dawns_aura
  37. dawns_aura
  38. Kaya Wolf Moon
  39. Kaya Wolf Moon
    Page 3
  40. AstoriaFallen
  41. AstoriaFallen
  42. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  43. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  44. AislingJuno
  45. AislingJuno
  46. ProphetOfProfit
  47. ProphetOfProfit
  48. Dea and #Teddy#
  49. Dea and #Teddy#
  50. Wasteland Wyvern
  51. Wasteland Wyvern
  52. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  53. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  54. Mewsings of An Angel
  55. Mewsings of An Angel
  56. Uta
  57. Uta
  58. Phail Ninja
  59. Whoan
  60. Whoan
  61. Summer Raaven
  62. Summer Raaven
  63. AislingJuno
  64. AislingJuno
  65. Whoan
  66. Whoan
  67. AislingJuno
  68. AislingJuno
    Page 4
  69. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  70. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  71. Rita Zyon
  72. Rita Zyon
  73. AislingJuno
  74. AislingJuno
  75. AislingJuno
  76. AislingJuno

Disclaimer: Calixita compiled the list. Cherie will still need to verify the list and entries before they roll the prize~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:22 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

User Image

Congratulations on birb, if you still want it!

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:25 am
Mx Cherie
Nyx Queen of Darkness

User Image

Congratulations on birb, if you still want it!

Yes please and thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:49 am
Dance indeed! But how could you dance without a beautiful costume? Looks like this Spring Lace will come in handy! How wonderful~

User Image

Please do not post Photobucket links!!
You have 1 month to claim.

[b]Soquili Cert & Uncert[/b]
[b]Cape colour:[/b] You may suggest a colour but I will have the final say.

All item soq will need to be posted for recerting in General Certing; please use the form provided below!

[size=15][b]Item Addition[/b][/size]

[img]CERT[/img]
[img]ITEM UNCERT[/img]

[b]Colorist:[/b] LOLTERNATIVE

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:30 am
Soquili Cert & Uncert Cert and Uncert
Cape colour: Burgundy red?

spelldancer
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:06 am
Soquili Cert & Uncert Cert and Uncert
Cape colour: Soft white/cream would be lovely.<3
Wasteland Wyvern
User Image

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:44 am
Soquili Cert & Uncert cert / uncert
Cape colour: Creamy white? almost sheer please
Tara de Draiocht
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:26 pm
Soquili Cert & Uncert Cert & Uncert
Cape colour: Completely CC. (Maybe based on something Vilurin would've given her?) <3

Kaya Wolf Moon
User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:40 pm
Soquili Cert & Uncert Uncert and Cert
Cape colour: The sample colour would be lovely.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
User Image

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas