Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Orphans Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:56 am
xxxx X xxxxOrphansxxxx X xxxx

spaceWhile for the most part characters made would have their own family threads, orphans are a rather unique case. They can and do get adopted by other families, and become a part of that family. As a result, many threads have been made and then discarded soon after the orphans have been adopted.

spaceThis thread is supposed to remove that problem. Orphans are to be posted here, checked over, and then accepted. When they are accepted, their name and a link to their profile are to be listed in this thread so that people can find them easily. Once an orphan has been adopted, however, they are moved to their new family profile and their profile in this thread is put under a spoiler and their names are taken off of the list. People with characters wishing to adopt may look at this list to figure out which characters are open for adoption and may PM the individual to discuss the possibility of adoption. Every character must have their own post.

spaceAll orphans that are magical must be placed within Wool's to live. This is because due to the Statute of Secrecy, the idea of foster care for magical orphans is infeasible due to the risk of the breach of the Statute of Secrecy. As Hogwarts generates a list of magical children upon birth for their records, no magical children are undocumented and therefore there would not be a case of a magical child slipping through the cracks. This is also the case when muggleborn orphans are created, as their names are already on the list and therefore they are already documented as magical. Nonmagical siblings of magical orphans are also placed at Wool's to try and keep them together as is the case in modern children's services.

spaceWhen an orphan character is updated, please post in the NCR thread along with a list of updates you have made. A profile checker will be around to look over the profile and accept any updates. If there are characters that have not been updated in the thread, they will have an asterisk (*) placed beside their name to denote they have not been updated. This thread will be checked once a term (start of the summer month) to see if the characters have been updated. If by the next update check the profile has not been updated, the profile in question will be spoilered and the roleplayer of the character must update them to be able to post them. The character's name will then be removed from the list until updates are made and the character is reaccepted.

spaceEventually, all orphan characters eventually age out of the system. When this happens, their name is taken off the list, the profile is spoilered in the thread, and the roleplayer must make a family thread for their orphan at that point. Their profiles are treated afterwards just like a regular family profile.

x X xxxxList of Orphan Charactersxxxx X x

Summer Sweetwater :: Muggleborn
Cornelius Alfredson :: muggleborn
Csuri Douglass :: pureblood
Annalise Watson :: pureblood
Bryn Gruffudd :: Muggleborn
Willem Tittensor :: Pureblood
Coty Marlowe :: Pureblood

Updates Accepted By: ~𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔰 [05/29/2023]

Accepted Characters
Summer 1/27/20 Landon and Adalynn [01/08/2021] Brian [02/16/2021] Eric [02/16/2021]
Cornelius [07/08/2021] Csuri [08/10/2021]
Inara [08/10/2021]
Cassiopeia [1/13/2022] Annalise [05/20/2022] Rebecca [7/11/2022] Tsia [2/4/2023]Bryn [03/20/2023] Coty[05/29/2023]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:55 pm
Alana Jade Rivero

*Moved to Rivero Family 04/16/18 - Updates to this character will be done there.

xxxxALANAxxxJADExxxRIVERO xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Lana or L

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY April 25, 2023

BLOOD STATUS Muggle-born (Both parents muggle-born)

WAND 11 inch, Cherry Wood, Crup Hair Core, with a Surprisingly Swishy Flexibility

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English and Spanish

FACECLAIM Willow Shields [15+] Elsa Pataky (After Hogwarts) [x] (Both Approved)
              Past Random Anime Pics. [11 - 12] [13 - 14]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2041

HONORS None

CLUBS
                  ■ Music Club (1st - 7th year)
                  ■ Daily Dragon - writer (4th - 7th year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Music
                  Care of Magical Creatures
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Transfigurations
                  Potions
                  DADA

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Divination ~ A
                  Healing ~ E
                  Music ~ O
                  Mythology ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Healing ~ A
                  Music ~ O
                  Mythology ~ E

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Unemployed

DREAM JOB To work with animals and write my own music.

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ SOCIAL INTEROVERT When it comes to dealing with other people and large crowds I’m shy and quiet. I tend to stay in the background if I can help it. In most cases I withdraw into myself. It takes a while for me to open up but once I get to know you I’m a lot more sociable. It just takes time. Luckily I have a few good friends that help pull me into conversation.
              ■ LOYAL Once I get to know you, I’ll become a most loyal friend. I’m there for my friends whenever needed. I’d help my friends with anything or anyone else for that matter, so long as it isn’t against my moral values. You can count on me to be there no matter what. I put others above myself and that’s what matters most.
              ■ OPEN MINDED I try not to be bias about things and remain open minded. I’m open to new ideas as well as opinions, and am willing to shake things up and divert from the plan. Guess I’m flexible that way. I guess in a lot of ways me being open minded makes me a good listener. I don’t mind lending and ear to anyone who needs it. Sometimes listening is the best thing you can do for someone.
              ■ INSECURE My friends say I lack self-confidence, which is true I suppose. It’s another reason why I remain in the background. My friends like to push me into the spotlight, which helps me rise above it. I don’t really like attention but get me singing and I don’t mind in the least. Of course if I was singing I’d be up in the spotlight with my friends as it’s never always about me. I’d like to say I’m just humble. I don’t like to think I’m better than anybody else or that I can do something really well. I’m not the type to boast about what I can do.
              ■ HEARTFELT I’m very passionate about what I believe in. I put my heart and soul into what I love. My music and the protection of our wildlife and our planet is what matters. I’m willing to stand up for it and put everything into it. If I can make a difference even a small one it’s worth it. Sometimes I put my emotions ahead of everything else, which causes me to jump to conclusions and say the wrong things. Though, I’m quick to apologize when I do.

Music - Piano
                  Journalism - Writing
                  Animals
                  Yoga
                  The Spotlight (only when I’m singing)
                  Anything Pasta

DISLIKES
                  Being the Center of Attention
                  Self-Centered People
                  Being Judged (Verbal Abuse)
                  Animal Cruelty
                  Writer’s Block

HOBBIES
                  Writing Music / Articles
                  Singing
                  Yoga

STRENGTHS
                  I have an ear for Music
                  I have a passion for writing

WEAKNESSES
                  I lack self-confidence
                  I need to be pushed when having to do something that with get me noticed.

FEARS
                  Not following through with my dreams

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD When I was young it was nice. I had parents and grandparents that loved me I suppose. One day my parents left me with my grandparents, they went out of the country or something I’m not really sure. When they didn’t come back my grandparents continued to raise me. They were awesome and I learned a thing or two from them about the kitchen. Though I spoke more English then I did Spanish I picked it up quick enough. Sadly one day they were just unable to take care of me anymore. Without any other family in the country I was sent to Wool’s orphanage.

Coming to the orphanage at the age of six I realized I’d spent about half my life if not more developing my Spanish that I’d forgotten most of my English. So, when a girl named Candace came over and greeted me I froze up. I didn’t know what to say or do. I just waved and looked at the ground like I was completely mental or something. When the girl got no response I thought she’d give up but she kept trying. I’d be attempting to work on my reading and suddenly she’d be there beside me with her friend Kimberly. I managed to give them my name but I wasn’t sure what to make of them. Maybe I’m just lucky Kimberly was quick to give up on me.

A few months later another girl arrived, Asian would be my guess. I didn’t think much of it as kids come and go out of these kinds of places. It wasn’t until she came over to talk to me that I took a mild curiosity to her. Her name was Minako, Japanese apparently. At first I acted the same as I always did, saying nothing but my name before staring at the ground like some mental case. When she asked what my first language was I looked up at her, she was the first one to clue in to that. Explaining to her that I spoke Spanish in the most broken dialect of English there was, she nodded and went on to explain she spoke Japanese. The next thing I know she’s offering to help me with my English. So I told her I’d teach her Spanish in return.

Realizing I had my first friend it wasn’t long after that Minako got me talking to Candace and Kimberly. Despite my broken English they didn’t make fun like I thought. Before I knew it the four of us were close friends. With Minako helping me with my English it wasn’t long before I was talking circles around them. Though I let them do most of the talking, I’m just glad that I have some kind of a family again.

When I was about nine, something happened I couldn’t explain. I was outside at the time and I was lying on the ground watching the clouds go by. It was typically nice day, sun shining, birds chirping. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sounds. The next thing I knew I opened my eyes to a bunch of birds sitting next to me. They however were quickly disbursed by a couple of boys in the yard. Watching them fly off it took me a moment to recall something similar happening when I was still living with my grandparents. I’d been doing the same thing, only there had been a bed of flowers around me. Being confused as ever I left it as just a coincidence and went to go find my friends.

It wasn’t until a school governor came with a letter and explained I was a witch that I understood. I guess my grandparents never knew about magic or didn't want to say anything. Maybe they were waiting for my parents to come back and explain it themselves. Then again they never saw what I did when I was with them and I'd never thought to mention it back them. Finding out my three friends weren’t exactly normal either we made a promise to one another that we’d be sisters for life.

SCHOOL YEARS

Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
              You'll blossom quite nicely in...
              Hufflepuff!

Come my first year I was sorted into Hufflepuff with Candace. It's a lot better then being alone. Minako ended up in Ravenclaw and Kimberly ended up in Slytherin. I met a number of people in my house. We all joined the music club together which was super fun. I found I was good at Charms and Herbology but not the greatest at DADA and Transfigurations. Even potions seemed complicated. Things where relatively uneventful till fifth year. Second year I met Skylar’s Ravenclaw friend Dris. Third year we started electives. I spent some time in the gardens which ended in Roo and I talking. Fourth year I joined the school newspaper. I was a writer with Connor.

Fifth year was when things got stressful. It was OWL year, and everyone was fighting. No one was talking. I was the only one anyone would talk too. They kept using me as a messenger owl. So, I ended up spending the year hanging with Darrell from the newspaper. It wasn’t until I had enough and snapped at them all while in the great hall. Pretty sure everyone was surprised. Luckily by the end of the year everyone had made up and we were back together again. Oh, I also got partnered with Peter that year for the newspaper which wasn’t so bad. As for OWLs, Kimberly and I studied for Healing and I managed to at least pass everything although barely. Come sixth year I had a lot less classes due to dropping a few. Then seventh year NEWTs rolled around, and I was worried about my studies. Luckily with some help I managed to pass everything yet again.

POST GRADUATION My sisters and I found a place where we could live and do our music. Course we all need to get part time jobs to afford it. Guess I see about getting a job somewhere in Diagon Alley.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              Adopted Family (unofficial)
              • Minako Tanaka, Kimberly Leon, Candace Mackenzie (sisters)
              Biological Family (known to be deceased)
              • Alejandro Rivero (father - npc) • Carmela Rivero née Arlotti (mother - npc)
              • Nicolás Rivero (unknown brother)
              • Grandparents (deceased)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Minako Tanaka
              FRIENDS
              • Minako Tanaka
              • Kimberly Leon
              • Candace Mackenzie
              • Sara King
              • Rebekah Heartwood
              • Mercy Sanderson
              • Skylar Macclellan
              • Driskol Abrams
              • Darrell Cherri

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Lucinda Jacobs
              • Peter Whyte
              • Reuben Horne
              • Flick Horne
              • Seventh Years & Hufflepuffs

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Silver Tabby Cat named Martin [x] [x]

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 04/16/2018

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Year
■ NEWT Scores Added
■ Bio Updated

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:56 pm
Minako Tanaka

*Moved to Tanaka Family 05/10/18 - Updates to this character will be done there.

xxxxMINAKOxxxTANAKA xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Mina

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY December 12, 2022

BLOOD STATUS Half-blood (mother – Muggle, Father – Squib)

WAND 12 ½ inches, Kaya Wood, Raven Feather Core, with a Swishy Flexibility (Wood Accepted)

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Guys

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English, Japanese and Spanish (Fluent), French (Proficient)

FACECLAIM Keiko Kitagawa [x] (Approved)

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF 2041

HONORS Prefect, Head Girl & Daily Dragon Editor

CLUBS
                  ■ Music Club (1st - 7th year)
                  ■ Art Club (3rd - 7th year)
                  ■ Daily Dragon Writer (4th & 5th year) / Editor (6th & 7th year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Music
                  Potions
                  Arithmancy

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Astronomy
                  DADA

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Art ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Music ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Art ~ O
                  Music ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O

DREAM JOB To work in fashion as well as sing music.

■ SMART I’ve got the brains and I know how to use them. I’m the smartest out of all my friends, if there’s something to be learned I’m right in there learning it. I love languages and am quick to pick up on them. I’m great with math and science guess I’d be pretty good with Arithmancy and Potions then. I like to think outside the box and keep things interesting. If there’s a problem to be solved I’m sure I’m the one who can solve it.
              ■ CREATIVE I see things differently than others. When one person sees nothing but scrap I find a use for it. I’m creative like that. In fact half my wardrobe is made up of scraps that were sewn into something new. I love designing and making my own fashion style. It makes a statement and it allows me to stand on my own. Standing out is way better then blending in all the time.
              ■ COMPOSED My friends say I’m the calm, cool, and collected one of our group. I don’t let things get to me. Sure I have my moments like everyone but I usually can control my outbursts. If I have a problem I’ll tell you in a calm manner. I’m hardly the yelling type. Yelling gets you nowhere and then you just lose your voice. Not good if you ask me. So long story short you won’t see me yelling, frustrated, or even stressed out. At least not often as it takes quite a bit. Probably why, I can handle all my friends’ drama day after day.
              ■ OPINIONATED Though, don’t let that fool you because I can and will speak my mind when I’m bothered by something (which usually involves bad fashion and hair choices). Of course I’m not all about the fashion world… I like the idea of adventure although I’m not the reckless type and I have a sense of humor. I may sound self-absorbed or maybe a tad opinionated but I’m really not that type of person. Any of my friend can and will tell you that.
              ■ HELPFUL If I can help people with my creativity and my knowledge why not? I love giving people fashion tips. Though, I love helping people in general I don’t see why I shouldn’t. I like being helpful and if ever a friends in need I’m there. I prefer to help rather than to watch someone struggle on something while I succeed. It’s only fair and besides sometimes helping can even help you in return.
              ■ PERFECTIONIST I tend to worry too much about the little things be it my looks or my grades. Call me a perfectionist of sorts if you want but I see nothing wrong with wanting good grades and a decent style.

Science
                  Singing
                  Fashion
                  Hairstyling
                  Learning New Things – Languages
                  Helping people when they’re in a jam
                  My Brother’s Whistle (to think I used to hate it)

DISLIKES
                  That My Family Was Taken From Me
                  Bad Hair Days
                  Terrible Fashion Sense
                  When People Don’t Listen to Reason
                  Extreme Behaviour (Recklessness or Loud)
                  Horrible Grades

HOBBIES
                  Creating my own style
                  Singing
                  Learning new Languages

STRENGTHS
                  I’m smart
                  I can make something out of nothing

WEAKNESSES
                  I worry far too much about my grades
                  Possibly my looks… but it’s not like I’m self-absorbed or anything

FEARS
                  Disappointing others
                  Watching those I love die

CHILDHOOD I had parents and I had a little brother, once. His name was Kenji. They’re gone now. They died in a car crash when I was seven. I was at a friend’s when it happened. They were coming to get me and well, they never showed up. I found out why when my friend’s mom informed me of what happened. I was then taken to the hospital, I suppose to say goodbye. My dad was gone before I got there, my mom was in surgery, and my little brother was in critical condition. I could tell he wasn’t going to make it. My mom died not long after, my brother soon followed. Within twenty-four hours of the accident I was alone. That’s when I knew, my life was about to change.

That was the first time I ever used magic… Not that I was aware of it at the time. There was water everywhere. I can’t remember if it was raining indoors or what but it was wet. It wasn’t until I was calmed down and stopped crying that it just disappeared. I don’t really understand what happened that day and I vowed never to speak of it, but after that I found myself at Wool’s orphanage.

I didn’t have any family in the area or even in the country to stay with. So, I came to live with a bunch of other kids with no families to go home too. The moment I got there I focused on nothing but my studies. Perhaps it was to keep my mind off the obvious I’m not really sure. Either way I ended up being greeted by a blonde haired girl name Candace. She seemed nice enough and she introduced me to her friend Kimberly. So I suppose I ended up with at least two friends. Though when I noticed a girl sitting alone with a book I couldn’t help but ask the two who she was. I ended up getting the story that the girl Alana didn’t really talk and usually sat alone. She arrived a few months before me. Intrigued I went over to her and tried to get her to talk. Ultimately I found out that English was her second language, much like myself and that’s why she never spoke. So, I offered to help her. In exchange she taught me how to speak Spanish. It was a fair trade. After that Alana and I became good friends and I got her to open up to Candace and Kimberly. The four of us have been best friends ever since.

It wasn’t until we were all informed by a Hogwarts school governor that we’d be attending a school called Hogwarts that we vowed to be sisters for life. It was then I realized what really happened the day my little brother and my parents died.

SCHOOL YEARS

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
              One who seeks perfection in all you do.
              I know just what to do with you...
              Ravenclaw!

First year I found myself in Ravenclaw. Kimberly landed in Slytherin while Alana and Candace landed in Hufflepuff together. As far as classes go I learned I hate flying and plants are not my thing. Transfiguration and Potions however worked nicely for me. We all joined the music club which was enjoyable. Second year we met Dris. He landed in my house, so I got to meet him a bit sooner then Skylar introducing him to the group. He was having a tough time during the sorting feast, which left me with a Gryffindor giving me a hard time. Chrys was her name and I’m pretty sure she opens her mouth before fully thinking. I ended up spending the rest of the feast with another first year Hikaru. It wasn’t until the music club started up that everyone got to meet Dris. The rest of the year was relatively uneventful. Though, Ravenclaw did win both cups. It was a three way tie for Quidditch cup and a two way tie for the house cup. Kimberly was out of both and she wasn't the happiest camper about it.

Third year was electives which were rather interesting, lots of good classes. I met a boy a year above me at the feast, named Connor and his dog Sadie. He's blind but that doesn’t stop him from much. He can definitely play the piano. He taught me how to read braille so that was a fun trade off. He invited me to a summer party he and his brother Colton are having. I suppose I'll go since it is better then spending all summer at the orphanage with little to do. Fourth year on top of my other clubs I joined the school’s newspaper becoming its assistant editor. I also took on the advice column which I think will look good on a resume.

Fifth year I made prefect. OWLs came and went. I did well on them but not without the stress that came with it. Kimberly blamed me for a fight she had with Candace. Then she claimed I had a complex since being made prefect. Needless to say, I spent my time with Connor when I wasn't studying. It was thanks to Clara for getting Kimberly and I to talk things over. We made amends by the end of the year at least. Sixth into Seventh year I became the editor and chef for the paper. I dropped a number of classes knowing NEWT level studies would be a challenge. Overall my exam scores were high, and I had no regrets. I even made head girl in my last year.

POST GRADUATION Now graduated the four of us all moved into a place. We’ll be working on our music and hopefully I’ll get into fashion. Madam Malkin's seems promising.

NOTE I have a picture of my family to remember them by and my brother’s whistle.

FAMILY
              Adopted Family (unofficial)
              • Alana Rivero • Kimberly Leon • Candace Mackenzie (sister)
              Biological Family
              • All members deceased; Suguru Tanaka (father) Takara Tanaka (mother) Kenji Tanaka (brother)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Alana Rivero
              FRIENDS
              • Alana Rivero
              • Kimberly Leon
              • Candace Mackenzie
              • Lucy Jacobs
              • Abigail Devaux
              • Skylar Macclellan
              • Driskol Abrams
              • Connor Overton
              • Finley Zeperin

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Peter Whyte
              • Reuben Horne
              • Flick Horne
              • Hikaru Nakano
              • Chrysanthemum Meadows
              • Seventh Years & Ravenclaws

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Cat named Neela

UPDATED 05/10/2018

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Year
■ NEWT Scores Added
■ Bio Updated

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:57 pm
Kimberly Leon

*Moved to Mackenzie-Leon Family 05/15/18 - Updates to this character will be done there.

xxxxKIMBERLYxxxSABELLExxxLEON xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Kim or Kimi

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY July 16, 2023

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 13 ¼ inches, Hornbeam Wood, Abraxan Feather Core, with a Hard Flexibility

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Homosexual possibly Bisexual

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English & French (Fluent)

FACECLAIM America Ferrera [15+] Monica Raymund (After Hogwarts) [x] (Both Approved)

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2041

HONORS Dueling Club Leader (7th year)

CLUBS
                  ■ Quidditch Team Reserve Beater (1st to 4th year) / Beater (5th to 7th year)
                  ■ Music Club Member (1st to 7th year)
                  ■ Dueling Club Member (2nd, 4th to 7th year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Music
                  DADA
                  Healing

WORST LESSONS
                  Transfigurations
                  History of Magic
                  Potions

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ D
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Healing ~ O
                  Music ~ O
                  Wandless Magic ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Healing ~ O
                  Music ~ O
                  Wandless Magic ~ E

DREAM JOB To be a Healer.

■ HOTHEADED I’m a hothead that doesn’t take nonsense well. Opinionated and determined, I don’t know the meaning of giving up and I’m not afraid to be aggressive to get the job done. Sometimes you have to be forceful to get what you want. I might also have a small problem with authority but I know when to keep my mouth shut. It’s just hard when you’re agitated. So, I’ve got an attitude I don’t see a problem with that.
              ■ BOSSY I’m self-confident and like telling others what to do. Okay, I’ll admit I can be a tad bossy… and I’m a bit of a control freak. I like calling the shots. At times I can be pushy when I want something. Luckily I have my friends to rein me back in. It’s not like I’m power hungry or anything, I can let others take the lead… I just prefer it to be me most of the time (even if I don’t like dealing with some people).
              ■ LOYAL I’m loyal and hardworking. I may come off as selfish sometimes but I’d stand up for my friend, my beliefs, and am willing to go out of my way to help people (some that I may not even know). Yes, even if I don’t like dealing with some, I still would rather help. You can’t leave someone hanging just because you don’t like them.
              ■ OUTSPOKEN I don’t go looking for trouble I just speak my mind when those around me are annoying me. Is that so wrong? At least I use my voice to speak up for those that need it. That’s probably why I like singing so much, people hear you. You can get a message across to others that you wouldn’t be able to if you just spoke up.
              ■ ORGANIZED I’m a very organized person. I can’t stand messes thus everything has its place. In fact I’m a little excessive over it. In other words unless you want a talking to I suggest putting things back where they should be, which is exactly where you found it.

Animals
                  Hot and Spicy Food
                  Guitar (wish I had one)
                  Hot Sunny Weather

DISLIKES
                  Disorganization / Messes of any kind
                  Rain
                  Cold Dreary Weather
                  Sea Food
                  Bullies

HOBBIES
                  Singing
                  Playing Guitar
                  Find ways to exert my anger

STRENGTHS
                  I’m hardworking
                  I never give up

WEAKNESSES
                  I’m controlling
                  I have a bad temper

FEARS
                  Public Transit, Subways mostly
                  Ataxophobia (fear of disorder or untidiness)

CHILDHOOD I never knew my mother or my father… well he died when I was three. I can’t exactly remember why I mean I was only three. Though I think it might have been work related, again don’t quote me. All I can remember is that it was always dad and me. When he was gone, well I just wanted to be left alone. I was sent to Wool’s Orphanage where all the other orphaned kids go I suppose. Anyways, I met another girl my age. Her name was Candace and well I told her to get lost. As you might have guessed that wasn’t the last I saw her. She tried talking to me again this time getting my name out of me. From then on she started calling me Kimi. I don’t know if I like that or not yet, then again I’ve now started to call her Candy.

After a while we got to know each other and Candace and I became friends I suppose. Though, she never did get my love for hot and spicy food. It was during this time that I had a run in with a mess that Candace made in my room. Okay so it’s not entirely my room but not the point. I was five alright, and I yelled. I don’t even know what it was, probably paint or something. Anyways, I called for Candace and when she came in the mess was literally nowhere to be found. Next thing I know everyone within ear shot is staring at me wondering what my problem was, even Candace didn’t get it.

After that I move pasted it and it wasn’t until a year later that Candace got me talking to some girl named Alana. I gave up on the girl because she was not talking and I wasn’t about to waste any more of my time. Dragging Candace off two months later she wants me to meet another one of her new friends, Minako. She was another orphaned girl like us and a recent arrival. After that Minako wanted to meet Alana, the brunette opened up and we all kind of became friends.

I took it upon myself to look out for them when people tried bullying them. That was exactly when another one of those strange occurrences happened. It was when I was nine, a boy was making fun of Alana and I couldn’t take it. I just got so mad and I screamed at him. Suddenly there was a load crack and everyone jumped and fell silent, including me. I never knew what happened then until I got a letter from some school governor saying I was accepted to a school called Hogwarts. It was when I was eleven and surprisingly enough my three friends got them too. We found out we were witches and made a packed to be sisters for life to one another.

SCHOOL YEARS

Aren't you quite outspoken?
              In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
              One who seeks order.
              I see you doing well in...
              Slytherin!

First year I was sorted into Slytherin. The common room was in the dungeon and quite frankly I couldn’t stand it. How can anyone live down there? Of course, it grew on me over time, but it was definitely an adjustment. Don’t even get me started on Flick being roommate. Most of my classes bored me or were just plan complicated but I did find an interest in Defense. I found myself joining my house Quidditch team after Candace suggested it would be good for me. Guess Beater does help my anger issues. I also joined the music club with everyone else. Sadly, Peter was there and I’m not a fan of the Ravenclaw. As for friends I became friends with at least one person in my house. Rory, he is pretty much a mirrored version of me (except for the boy part) Either way I helped him pierce his ears which I’d like to say is a good start to a relationship. I guess I could also count Skylar as a friend but she’s really friends with Alana and Candace given that they are all in Hufflepuff.

Second Year I found out that Rory’s dad didn’t take kindly to us piercing his eyes. He made him talk them out which I wasn’t happy about. So, I helped him pierce them again. Other then that I joined all my usual clubs plus the dueling club, and I met Skylar’s friend Dris. Third Year I ended up riding the train with Candace and Rory. I went okay but she wasn’t happy to hear that I helped Rory pierce his ears the last few years. If I had told her about it, she probably would have talked me out of it. For most of the year I spent time studying healing. As such I didn’t end up going to dueling club. I did find time for music and the Quidditch team. Fourth year was pretty much the same, but I found time for the dueling club again.

Fifth year I was pretty moody. Sadly, that resulted in me taking my frustrations out on the others. I told Candy I didn't care about our music. I blamed Mina for everything. And, I used Alana as a messenger owl. It wasn't until Alana shouted at us in the great hall that I realized I screwed up. Although Candace ran off, Clara did manage to help myself and Minako make up. After a short time, I realized despite studying with Alana and getting things fixed with Minako I still missed having Candy around. I wanted to apologize but I chickened out. She later on found me in a storage room in the dungeon. We talked things out and we made up. I'm happy to have my friend back and I was an idiot for saying all the stuff I did.

During the summer I finally told Candace how I felt about her. I even kissed her for the first time. It was great getting it out there. She even felt the same way too. Coming into Sixth year we were officially girlfriends. After my OWLs last year, I had to talk with Professor Whitethorne about letting me take advanced potions. I only got an Acceptable on my exam sadly. Luckily, I had Candace with me for moral support. It was a relief that she was willing to let me into the class. It was hard keeping my grades up, but I didn’t want to let her down. The only horrid thing that happened this year was getting injured during one of my Quidditch matches. Candace was there for me though.

Seventh year I was responsible for the dueling club since Reyna passed it down to me at the end of last year. I did okay with that, Quidditch, and my NEWTs. Exams were definitely the biggest stress I had all year. Luckily, I managed to make it out with some pretty good grades.

POST GRADUATION With school behind me I’ve gotten a place with my sisters. We plan on doing our music which is great. Sadly, my dream of being a healer will have to be put on hold. That aside we’ll figure it out. At least I’ve got Candace.

NOTE Mina helped me learn French as it’s only appropriate with me being French and all. Though sometimes I think I'm half Mexican or something.

FAMILY
              Adopted Family (Unofficial)
              • Alana Rivero, Minako Tanaka, Candace Mackenzie (sisters)
              Biological Family
              • All members deceased

ROMANTIC INTEREST • Candace Mackenzie (Dating)
              BEST FRIEND • Candace Mackenzie
              FRIENDS
              • Alana Rivero
              • Minako Tanaka
              • Rory Murdoch
              • Skylar Macclellan
              • Driskol Abrams

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Lucinda Jacobs
              • Reuben Horne
              • Seventh Years & Slytherins

ENEMIES
              • Peter Whyte
              • Flick Horne

PETS • None if I did it would be a dog

UPDATED 05/15/2018

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Year
■ NEWT Scores Added
■ Bio Updated

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:58 pm
Candace Mackenzie

*Moved to Mackenzie-Leon Family 05/10/18 - Updates to this character will be done there.

xxxxCANDACExxxMARYxxxMACKENZIE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Candy or Ace

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY October 5, 2022.

BLOOD STATUS Muggle-born

WAND 10 ¾ inches, Apple Wood, Erkling Fang Core, with a Reasonably Supple Flexibility

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Alexandria DeBerry [15+] Teresa Palmer (After Hogwarts) [x] (Both Approved)

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2041

HONORS Drama Club co-captain & Quidditch Vice Captain / Captain (6th & 7th year)

CLUBS
                  Quidditch Team Reserve Keeper (1st year) / Reserve Chaser (2nd to 4th year) / Chaser (5th to 7th year)
                  Music Club Member (1st to 7th year)
                  Dueling Club Member (2nd, 4th to 7th year)
                  Art Club Member (3rd to 7th year)
                  Photographer for the Daily Dragon Newspaper (4th to 7th year)
                  Drama Club (5th to 7th year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Music
                  Art
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  DADA
                  History
                  Astronomy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Art ~ O
                  Music ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Wandlore Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Art ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Music ~ O
                  Wandlore Studies ~ E

DREAM JOB To be a dancer.

■ CLUMSY I’m an accident waiting to happen. Why? I’m clumsier than anyone else I know. I swear I spend more time on the ground then I do standing up. I can trip over my own two feet when I’m not careful. Chances are I’m more likely to collide with the wall or a person… that happens a lot. You’d be surprised how often others get hurt due to my clumsiness. Which I’ll admit I feel kind of bad for.
              ■ ACTIVE Despite my clumsy nature I’m as active as anyone can be. I have so much energy that I pretty much put all my effort into sports. Anything with a ball, I’m a very athletic person. Of course, usually sports and I equal someone getting nailed with a ball to the head. That’s probably why I like the art of dance. You get exercise, keep active, and if I know what I’m doing no one gets hurt. If only I could apply my moves in dance to the rest of my life. Perhaps then I wouldn’t cause so much collateral damage.
              ■ GENUINE I’m one of the most kind, caring, and honest people out there or at least among my friends. I speak the truth and at times I can be very straightforward. I wouldn’t say I’m candid as I’m not the type to say hurtful things. Did I mention I’m not afraid to tell someone when they’re being unrealistic? That includes friends. Anyway, I try my best to be a good person and a friendly one at that. Not to mention someone that is heartfelt and real.
              ■ LOYAL Now, there’s a good chance that if you become my friend I’ve probably bumped into you (literally). To those who make it onto the list I consider friends, I’m very loyal. I’m a friend for life. I’d be there anytime anywhere. I’m dependable, maybe not when it comes to staying on my own two feet, but I can always be counted on. Whatever the problem, I’m there. I’m also trustworthy. You can trust me with anything I’m great at keeping secrets. Can’t get nothing out of me that’s promise!
              ■ CREATIVE I love any type of art; painting, drawing, music, dancing, acting, writing, oh and photography. Sure I don’t do all those things. I’m not much of a writer and acting isn’t my thing. I love arts and crafts and photography is always fun. Though, what I really love to do is sing and dance. It’s kind of a thing me and ‘sisters’ do. Oh I’m pretty imaginative when I want to be too but I’m also a realist.
              ■ REALISTIC I’m also pretty down to earth. I know not to wish for things that will never happen because then I’m just asking for a giant let down. I’ve been down that road before and I don’t want to go down it again. Oh and I tend not to talk about my problems, I mean what’s the point when no one can help you anyways.

The Arts - Dancing, Singing, Painting, Drawing, Photography
                  Sports - Football (American Soccer)
                  Being Outdoors
                  Swimming
                  Trying New Things
                  Hanging with Friends

DISLIKES
                  Rain
                  When people ask me what’s wrong
                  Hot Spicy Food
                  Fighting
                  People who think they know me when they really don’t

HOBBIES
                  Singing
                  Dancing
                  Photography
                  Football (Soccer)

STRENGTHS
                  I’m athletic
                  Dependable

WEAKNESSES
                  I’m clumsier then I’ll get out
                  I don’t like talking about my problems

FEARS
                  Having absolutely nothing

CHILDHOOD I’ve been at Wool’s Orphanage since I can remember. My parents left me here since the time of my birth. That’s what I was told anyways. As sad as it is though I don’t let it get to me. Instead I spend a lot of my time trying to make friends with all the other kids. I kind of try and act as a big sister to those younger than me. Whenever we get a new kid at the orphanage I’m there trying to befriend them. It doesn’t always work. When I’m not doing that, I’m dancing around and singing or playing some kind of sport. Granted sometimes I’ll manage to eat dirt or pavement.

My first truest most loyal and closest friend is a girl named Kimberly, I call her Kimi. She arrived at Wool’s Orphanage when we were three. We’ve pretty much been friends ever since. I mean granted at first she bit my head off when I tried talking to her, but she warmed up to me. Now we’re super close and she always helps me when I fall down (which is more often than you think). Anyways, after her there was a brunette who hardly ever talked. She was six at the time. I tried talking to her but all I ever got was a wave from her. I didn’t give up though, I even got Kimi to try and get her to talk. That’s when we found out her name was Alana. Kimberly told me to let her be so I did, until two months later a Japanese girl named Minako showed up. I approached her like any new kid and she asked me about Alana. I explained to her that she never talked much but she went over anyways. Before long Alana and Minako were friends and we all came together.

It’s been us since then. Even when I experienced the strangest thing in my life, they were there. I was about nine at the time and I was drawing outside. I was doodling away on a note pad and when I was done I closed my eyes for just a moment. When I looked back down at my finished drawing I swear it was moving. The next thing I knew I heard Alana yelling something about birds. I looked up for a second and when I looked back it was completely still. When I told my friends what happened I wasn’t sure they believed me. Then again I wasn’t sure about what Alana was saying about birds just showing up beside her either.

Shrugging the incident off, I continued on with my life until I turned eleven. Found out I was a witch by the Hogwarts school governor. Not only was magic real for me but as it turned out so was it for three of my friends as well. Once we found out about going to a special school, we vowed to each other we’d be sisters for life. Turns out I won’t be alone in this strange new world after all.

SCHOOL YEARS

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
              I know exactly what to do with you!
              Hufflepuff!

First Year I was sorted into Hufflepuff with Alana, while Kimberly and Minako found themselves in Slytherin and Ravenclaw respectively. Kimberly wasn’t too sure about her house at first, something about the dungeon being unsanitary. I made friends with a number of classmates; Skylar, Mercy, and Sara. Plus, I joined music club and my house’s Quidditch team. Kimberly joined her team too. I had a knack for Charms but not so much for Transfiguration… and history was so boring. Luckily Minako was there to help me and the others through. Second Year Kimi and I took Advanced Flying. We met Skylar's best friend Dris. He has a love of art and is pretty cool.

Third year I started off the year with Kimberly and Rory on the train. They were talking about his ear piercing. Apparently, his dad wasn't happy with him having them done and Kimberly had helped. So, she was going to help him put stretchers in so that his father couldn't do anything about it. It caused me to worry about Kimi. No one else seemed to be concerned that Rory might be a bad influence. After Quidditch tryouts I talked to Rory’s cousin Kiki. We had a bit of a heart to heart about him. So, I made it my mission to be his friend and cut him a break. He was reluctant at first but there was no way I was giving up on him. Aside from Rory I finally got to play an official game of Quidditch at the end of the season. It was fun even if we didn’t win the cup. Dris made an art club which I joined in support, plus I love art. I didn’t join the dueling club this year since I got busy. I did get down to Hogsmeade though to spend some time with Mercy at the Joke Shop. That was fun. Fourth year I became team chaser and joined like every club. I’m one of the school newspaper’s photographers. It was a fun year.

Fifth year was the most stressful time of my life. Kimberly and I got into a big fight over our music group. She gave me a big let down when she said being in a band with myself and the others wasn't her dream. We spent the rest of the school year apart. If we weren't talking, we were arguing. I mostly found myself hanging around Sara. It wasn't until the snow started to fall that Alana snapped leaving everyone stunned. At that point Clara stepped in to try and help. I ended up running off. It wasn't until the end of the year that Kimberly and I made up in a storage room in the dungeon. Needless to say, we worked things out and were back together as should be. As for my OWL exams I failed History but did alright otherwise. During Halloween I spent my time venturing the schools maze. Needless to say, I got extremely lost and I’m never going into a maze again.

Summer rolled around, and Kimberly told him how she felt about me. We were outside, and she kissed me out of no where. I was very surprised, but we started dating right after that. Sixth year I dropped a number of classes but took defense after Kimberly talked me into it. I became vice captain of the Quidditch team and became co-captain of the drama club with Rory. I think that makes us friends now. By seventh year it was sad to see my seven years come to an end. I did well as Captain and I did alright when it came to my NEWTs.

POST GRADUATION Now that school is over, I’ve gotten a place with Kimberly and the girls. We’re going to work on our music together while I guess working odd jobs. I’ll find something.

FAMILY
              Adopted Family (Unofficial)
              • Alana Rivero, Minako Tanaka, Kimberly Leon (sisters)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • Kimberly Leon (Dating)
              BEST FRIEND • Kimberly Leon
              FRIENDS
              • Alana Rivero
              • Minako Tanaka
              • Skylar Macclellan
              • Mercy Sanderson
              • Sara King
              • Driskol Abrams
              • Rory Murdoch

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Lucinda Jacobs
              • Peter Whyte
              • Reuben Horne
              • Flick Horne
              • Seventh Years & Hufflepuffs

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • None... Had a Mouse named Peaches

UPDATED 05/10/2018

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Year
■ NEWT Scores Added
■ Bio Updated

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:32 pm
xxxxxxL I L L I A N xxxM A R I Exxx C O D Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lillian was adopted by Kenneth and Johanna Blake in 2039. Her profile has been moved to the Blake Family thread.

xxxxxxA B O U T MExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES »» Lil
              AGE »» 14
              BIRTHDAY »» 23 July 2024
              GENDER »» Female
              FACE-CLAIM »» Haley Pullos Charisma Carpenter
              BLOOD STATUS »» Muggle
              LANGUAGES SPOKEN »» English
              ACCENT »» Brummie
              PET »» - - -

xxx»» Pop music
              xxx»» Love stories
              xxx»» Animals
              xxx»» Glitter
              DISLIKES
              xxx»» Sweat
              xxx»» Silence
              xxx»» Strangers
              xxx»» Seafood
              xxx»» Steffi
              HOBBIES
              xxx»» Dress Up
              xxx»» Drawing
              xxx»» Writing

xxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PROTECTIVE
              xxx»» Lil used to be quite self-centered. Since losing most of her family, though, she's grown excessively protective of what she has left. She's pretty sure that if anything bad happened to Abby, she'd go insane, literally. Sometimes, she's not entirely sure she isn't already. She hovers over her sister to the point of being a nuisance, and makes it well-known to anyone around her that she would literally die for Abby. More to the point, she'd kill for her, which is a very dramatic thing for such a young girl to say. She insists that it's not an exaggeration.

RUDE
              xxx»» Lil was never the most tactful child, but at least before the accident, she tried to be nice to people when she thought she could get something from them. Nowadays, she doesn't see how being nice will get her anything she wants. All she wants, after all, is to be with her sister. Whatever manners she might've had before have vanished. She is demanding, sarcastic, and has no filter when dealing with someone she doesn't like, which is most people. Even when she's being friendly, it's less 'friendly' and more 'supposedly harmless teasing.'

AIR-HEADED
              xxx»» Lil was always a very pretty child, and she was told so frequently by various relatives. As such, she never really worried all that much about being smart. She likes school, but would never admit to it, and never paid it as much attention as she should have. She's not really as dumb as she seems, but it takes a lot of digging deep to find her hidden intelligence. She's not slow by any means, mostly just uninformed. Lil doesn't worry much about knowing things, pointing out that if she really needed to know, she could just look it up online.

VAIN
              xxx»» Lil is the poster child for what happens when you place too much value on a girl's looks. Even as a small child, she was constantly bombarded with compliments about her hair, her eyes, her clothes. She quite obviously takes after her paternal grandmother, who was quite the beauty, and she's very aware of that fact, and proud of it. Lil has always expected to grow up to be the sort of woman that other women are jealous of, and quite looks forward to that. She likes clothes and makeup and fancies herself having a career in the fashion industry, first as a model. After she's too old for that, she figures she can design, or be a critic. Her arrogance doesn't end at her looks, after all; she thinks quite highly of her own opinions.

CREATIVE
              xxx»» For seeming quite dense, Lil is exceptionally creative. Her short attention span and lack of care for school has resulted in years of practice with doodling, the margins of her papers covered in designs and characters she's invented. She has a whole host of characters in her mind, and is constantly inventing stories with them as the stars. There is a complex world that exists only in her head, and when she has the motivation, between the pages of her journals. She doesn't share her stories with anyone, except Abby. They're special to her, and she doesn't think anyone else is worthy of them.

DETERMINED
              xxx»» When Lil sets her mind to something, it's rather difficult to get her off-track. For being something of a cynic at such a young age, she does have faith in at least one thing, herself. She thinks she can accomplish anything if she just keeps at it. Once she's got an idea in her head, there's little to nothing that can deter her. She reasons that if she lets herself down, she can't ever trust anyone. Abby, maybe, but she doesn't want to place all that weight on the younger girl's shoulders. Instead, she has to bear the burden alone, which means she has to be able to do any and everything.

STRENGTHS
              xxx»» Tenacious
              xxx»» Crafty
              WEAKNESSES
              xxx»» Always sarcastic
              xxx»» Paranoid
              FEARS
              xxx»» Losing her sister
              xxx»» Wintertime

xxxxxxB A C K S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHILDHOOD
              xxx»» Lillian was the firstborn child to Robert and Vivian Cody, and was quite happy being an only child. Unfortunately for her, her parents had other plans. They had some trouble conceiving a second child, and Lil's younger brother was a full four years younger than her. Apparently, though, the universe saw fit to correct that mistake by gracing them with their third child, another daughter, only two years after that. Generally, Lil found her siblings more annoying than anything else. But, her pleas to sell them to the neighbors fell on deaf ears, so she was stuck with them.

TEEN YEARS
              xxx»» Eventually, she would regret the sentiment. Just after she turned twelve, the family was involved in a horrific car accident. Her parents and brother were killed, leaving her alone with her sister Abigail. The tragedy did a total 180 for Lil, the formerly self-centered big sister taking on an almost obsessive role of protector for Abby. Afraid of being separated from the only family she had left, Lil began to view the entire outside world as the enemy, and her attitude reflected that. She was a problem in every foster house they landed in, up until the strange things that seemed to follow them around caught someone's attention.
              xxx»» Lil's not entirely sure what happened, really; all she knew was that they went from bouncing through foster homes to living in an orphanage. She hadn't even thought orphanages existed anymore. But, they apparently did, and she was living in one, apparently because her sister was 'special.' Lil didn't much care for that idea; she was worried that someone might come along who wanted to adopt the 'special' sister but not the troublemaker. Any and all attempts to explain that they would be adopted together, or not at all, were ignored. Lil didn't trust the people running the orphanage any more than she'd trusted their case worker or the foster families. She stuck close to Abby, and made it well-known that anyone who wanted her sister had to deal with her, too. She felt a little guilty about sabotaging her sister's chance at getting adopted, but reasoned it was for her own good. She'd lost their parents and Jackson as well, surely she didn't want to lose her big sister. At least, that's what Lil always told herself.

xxxxxxS C H O O L AND C A R E E Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING »» King Solomon Academy
              YEAR »» Nine
              BEST LESSONS
              xxx»» Drama
              xxx»» English
              xxx»» Mathematics
              WORST LESSONS
              xxx»» Science
              xxx»» History
              xxx»» PE
              DREAM JOB »» Model

xxxxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FAMILY
              xxx»» Parents Robert and Vivian Cody (deceased)
              xxx»» Brother Jackson Cody (deceased)
              xxx»» Sister Abigail Cody
              FRIENDS
              xxx»» BEST FRIEND - - -
              xxx»» - - -
              ENEMIES
              xxx»» Steffi Nalson-Lillantine
              ACQUAINTANCES
              xxx»» - - -

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:02 pm
xxxxxxA B I G A I LxxxR O S ExxxC O D Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA B O U T MExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES »» Abby, Abs
              AGE »» 8
              BIRTHDAY »» 26 April 2030
              GENDER »» Female
              FACE-CLAIM »» Samantha Boscarino Odette Yustman
              BLOOD STATUS »» Muggleborn
              LANGUAGES SPOKEN »» English
              ACCENT »» Brummie
              PET »» - - -

xxx»» Camping
              xxx»» Hiking
              xxx»» Classic rock
              xxx»» Horror movies
              DISLIKES
              xxx»» Getting dressed up
              xxx»» Loud, crowded places
              xxx»» Being stuck in one place
              xxx»» Traveling in cars
              xxx»» Peanuts (allergic)
              HOBBIES
              xxx»» Swimming
              xxx»» Singing
              xxx»» Collecting rocks

xxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CARELESS
              xxx»» Abby is a rather messy person in general; she frequently leaves her things lying about, couldn't keep a room tidy if you paid her a million pounds, and often forgets where she left things or spends ages looking for some scrap of paper or book she's lost. She's also quite careless in personality; she can be very impulsive and reckless, and tends to not think things through or consider repercussions. Abby is used to 'skating by' on life, and would much rather have a good time and not worry then overthink things or stress about the future.

KIND
              xxx»» Abby is very kind; she's not always terribly polite or considerate, but she won't hesitate to help someone in need or offer her support to a friend who's feeling down. She does genuinely care about others, she just isn't always sure how to show it, and not being very emotional, it can often seem like she's a bit apathetic, when in fact she's just trying to put on a strong front. In general, Abby is a sweet girl with good intentions, although they can get a bit... muddled.

PRACTICAL
              xxx»» Abby is practical almost to a fault; someone's leg could have just gotten chopped off and while everyone else was screaming or retching, she'd be going 'I'm guessing I should get some towels, huh?'. Abby doesn't consider herself a very clever girl- although she's clearly not an idiot- but she has more sense than she's usually given credit for, given her very laid-back attitude, and you can always count on her in a pinch to pull her weight.

BOISTEROUS
              xxx»» Abby is not a particularly obnoxious or irritating person, but she does have a lot of energy and tends to make a lot of noise... wherever she goes. She has a lot of energy, even if she's not very high-strung, and really isn't one for sitting around. Her general mood in school was that of 'I can't wait to get out of here' and she's terrible at putting on a serious face, especially since so many things amuse her.

OBLIVIOUS
              xxx»» Abby is not the most perceptive or aware person, and while not overly idealistic or innocent, does tend to catch onto things a bit late. This causes some to assume she's rather ditzy and shallow, but in reality she's just a bit slow on the uptake, and takes a while to process information. She's also absolutely terrible at reading a room and frequently blunders her way into situations because of it. Luckily, she usually manages to worm her way out of trouble, or at least play dumb so as not to arouse further ire.

INSECURE
              xxx»» Abby is good at putting on a lackadaisical, confident mask, but in reality has many deep-rooted anxieties and fears about herself as a person. She wishes she were smarter, harder working, more ambitious... She tends to blame herself for many things, although she would never voice any of it aloud, and often doubts that she is up to the tasks before her, leading her to procrastinate or push them off.

STRENGTHS
              xxx»» Abby doesn't let life get her down and bounces back easily.
              xxx»» Abby is a very kind person who wants to help others out if she can.
              WEAKNESSES
              xxx»» Abby is very careless with both things and people.
              xxx»» Abby has a lot of hidden insecurities and self-doubt.
              FEARS
              xxx»» Lillian not loving her anymore.
              xxx»» Ghosts.

xxxxxxB A C K S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHILDHOOD
              xxx»» Abby was born as the youngest child of three.
              She grew up in a loving, happy home with two parents, and an older sister and brother whom she was quite content to harass and follow around, being six years younger than her sister Lillian and two years younger than her brother Jackson. She knew Lil mostly considered her an annoying pest, given their large age gap, but she and Jackie, as she called him, were as close as a brother and sister two years apart could probably be. Abby got along well with both her parents and was used to being spoiled and coddled a bit, since she was the 'baby' of the family.

Unfortunately, Abby did not have very long to get to know her family, because when she was six her parents and brother died in a car accident, leaving Abby and Lil completely alone in the world. Abby went into a state of shock and denial after she received news of the deaths and for the next year tried to keep her brother's spirit alive in her head as a sort of imaginary friend whom she could confide in when she was upset or feeling down. Now that she is older she only talks to him when very shaken and nervous.

Abby and Lil had never been really close beforehand, but they had no choice when they were all each other had left, and while Abby resented her sister's overprotective, paranoid behavior getting them in constant trouble, she also blamed herself, because ever since the accident very odd things seemed to happen around her, and she couldn't help but feel that what had happened to her family was either something she could have somehow prevented or her fault. This seemed confirmed when she was informed that she was 'gifted' or 'special' and she and Lil were sent to an orphanage to stay for the time being, rather than yet another foster home. She found Wool's better than many of the foster homes they'd been in, but she couldn't shake the feeling that at any moment she was going to be sent away due to her 'specialness'.

xxxxxxS C H O O L AND C A R E E Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING »» King Solomon's Academy
              YEAR »» Three
              DREAM JOB »» Secret Agent

xxxxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FAMILY
              xxx»» PARENTS Robert and Vivian Cody (deceased)
              xxx»» SIBLINGS Lillian Cody (alive) and Jackson Cody (deceased)
              FRIENDS
              xxx»» BEST FRIEND - - -
              xxx»» - - -
              ENEMIES
              xxx»» Lillian (sometimes)
              ACQUAINTANCES
              xxx»» - - -

Adopted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:56 pm
xxRAYNExxxCHASTITYxxxCLARKExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxA G E D x O U Txxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Rae

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Sierra McCormick [x]

AGE Sixteen

BIRTHDAY November 12, 2025

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

WAND 8 inch wand made of Pine wood with a Fox Fur core

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR Sixth

HOUSE Slytherin

OWL SCORES
      Astronomy ~ T
      Charms ~ A
      Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
      Herbology ~ A
      History of Magic ~ D
      Potions ~ EE
      Transfiguration ~ A
      Cursebreaking ~ EE
      Wandless Magic ~ O
      Wizard Law ~ EE

NEWT SCORES
      Charms ~ X
      Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
      Potions ~ X
      Transfiguration ~ X
      Cursebreaking ~ X
      Wandless Magic ~ X
      Wizard Law ~ X

DREAM JOB Private Investigator

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WITHDRAWN Rayne is not one to usually express her feelings, rather, she withdraws into a protective shell. She isn't very forthcoming with information about her life and because of that, she isn't very trusting of others.
SKEPTICAL The way her life has gone so far, Rayne is very skeptical of just about everything. She's very negative about when things seem to be going her way, because as she says, all good things must come to an end.
RESOURCEFUL Growing up the way she has, Rayne is very good at preparing herself and acquiring what she needs. Sometimes, she resorts to illegal methods to acquire what needs acquiring and being bad isn't against her nature. She'll do what needs to be done.
CREATIVE Above all, Rayne is creative. Verbally, this means she's good at weaving lies and believing the lies that she tells. In other means, she is a very avid writer and, at least to herself, her writing skill is admirable.
STUBBORN Once Rayne has made her mind up about something, there is little that can sway her from her decision. This has, on many occasions, gotten her into trouble. However, it has saved her on the emotional side of her life.
EGOCENTRIC Rayne is most focused on number one... herself. She will help others, but if it might cause her harm, she won't do it. She won't put others above herself.

Reading
Quiet places
Being left alone
Music
Independence

DISLIKES
People
Being bothered
Getting in trouble
Cold weather
Lots of noise
"Group" projects

STRENGTHS
Creativity
Emotional control

WEAKNESSES
People skills
Empathy

FEARS
Death

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Rayne was born an orphan. Her father was a Wizard who did not want to be a father. When he found out that the underage girl he was fooling around with was pregnant, he disappeared back into the magical community. Her mother was only fifteen when Rayne was born and the girl did not want to be a parent either. Rayne was left on the porch of a firehouse where she was discovered. She was named by the fireman who discovered her, as it was a rainy night. The girl was placed in an orphanage, but she was passed over many times for adoption. Rayne grew up envious of the children who were adopted, which caused her to become a troublemaker. She became very inward and would often disappear into the darker corners to be by herself. Her behavior, plus her mood swings, made her generally unfriendly to be around and led to her having no friends at the orphanage.

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR Coming into the school, Rayne had little in the way of expectations. Kids like her routinely were ignored in public school and she definitely could not afford private school. So, class at Hogwarts gave her an earnest surprise. The teachers actually seemed to care. And the pickings were perfect. Rayne filched small items off several of her housemates and classmates without getting caught. It seemed like a good start at this school. She might even come to like it here.
SECOND YEAR Second year came and went for Rayne without much of an occurrence for her. She still didn't really have any friends, though she saw Donella a few more times. The girl had been nice to her once and Rayne supposed that made her a friend. She decided that she would try to be a nicer friend to the girl so that she wasn't entirely alone in the world.
THIRD YEAR Rayne started her electives third year and changed her lifelong wish from writing to investigating. However, she could never see herself as a police officer, magical or non. She read a lot of books about Sherlock Holmes and other detectives and decided that was what she wanted to do. During a Hogsmeade trip, Rayne was caught stealing by her only friend Donella. In a tearful admission, Rayne admitted her orphan status and spilled her heart out to her friend. And while Rayne knew she wouldn't totally be trusted around her friend again, it felt good to finally get some of that off her chest.
FOURTH YEAR Things between Rayne and Donella hadn't been the same since the former had been caught stealing in Hogsmeade. Sworn to try to improve herself, Rayne decided to try harder in school and found that, if she actually applied herself, school wasn't as hard as it had been. She'd also avoided the temptation of stealing by avoiding Hogsmeade trips, unless she was in the company of her friend who could keep her in check.
FIFTH YEAR Rayne hadn't gone to Hogsmeade once, or stolen anything over the summer, so she was convinced she had her habit under control. Instead, she spent most of her fifth year studying and reading Nancy Drew that she'd found in a thrift store. It spurned her desire to be a private investigator. She did well on most of her tests, except the one she skipped and the one she totally bombed.
SIXTH YEAR
SEVENTH YEAR

FAMILY None
      FRIENDS None
      BEST FRIEND Donella Brown
      ROMANTIC INTEREST None
      ENEMIES Everyone
      PETS None

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 04/22/18

UPDATES MADE
Moved to Orphans thread and fixed bio, added second year bio.
Updated to 5th year, added relationships

PENDED BY (do not touch this)
ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:33 pm
Adopted by Archer Family

xxxxxxxℱ𝓲𝓷𝓵𝒆𝔂 𝐵𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓊 𝓩𝒆𝓹𝒆𝓻𝓲𝓷xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Finley Bartolomeu Zeperin
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Finzie
xxxAɢᴇ: 10
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: April 14, 2036
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Half-Blood
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Unknown
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Aries
xxxBirth Stone: Diamond/Black Diamond
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: None Yet
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: This Kid [x], Rasmus Ledin, Vincent Cyr

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: None (Hogwarts in Future)
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: xxxxx
xxxYᴇᴀʀ/Class Of: 2054
xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Student
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Jazz musician

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxLᴏᴠɪɴɢ:
Above all, Finley is a kind and loving soul. He has a deep affection for animals, plants, and people, especially those that seem sick or hurt. He wears his heart on his sleeve and openly shows affection to any and all.

xxxxxAᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴏᴜs:
Finley loves exploring the world around him. Be it to the local store or on a nature hike, he's more than excited to tag along.

xxxxxCᴜʀɪᴏᴜs:
Finley loves to learn all about everything. He asks a lot of questions and gets himself into trouble by trying to squeak past rules to investigate the world.

xxxxxSᴀᴠᴀɴᴛ:
Finley has always had exceptional skill with music, especially instruments. He loves music in all forms, but has extra grace with jazz.

xxxxxRᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ:
Finley doesn't talk much, as he's realized talking doesn't tend to help him. He prefers to communicate through his music or sideways glances.

xxxxxNɪɢʜᴛ Oᴡʟ:
Finley absolutely detests mornings. He is significantly more happy and relaxed in the evenings, compared to his bitter, angry morning self. He often has trouble falling asleep, simply because he loves the night.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Nighttime
xxxxx⇾ Jazz
xxxxx⇾ Puppies
xxxxx⇾ Adventures
xxxxx⇾ His Trumpet

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Mornings
xxxxx⇾ "Formal" Conversations
xxxxx⇾ Homework
xxxxx⇾ Cheese
xxxxx⇾ Dentists

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Playing Music
xxxxx⇾ Exploring
xxxxx⇾ Watching Movies

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Musical Skill
xxxxx⇾ Curiosity

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Won't speak up for himself
xxxxx⇾ Easily Startled

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Become a Famous Musician
xxxxx⇾ Finally get adopted

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Spiders
xxxxx⇾ Melting

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Finley was born to a wonderful woman, or so he thought. His parents had ended a marriage following a bitter, bitter divorce, something he had no understanding of. The boy's mother was given custody, as the bulk of the divorce happened before Finley was born and she had opted not to list the man as his father. Unfortunately, she found herself rather unable to care for the child, between living expenses, daycare, and trying to pay the alimony that her husband had talked the courts into granting him. After figuring herself unable to properly pay all her debts, the woman turned to pills to help her get through working three jobs, but steadily her addiction grew worse and worse. One day, her Ex heard that she'd had troubles, and he promptly turned her into the police, earning her a stay in jail and the loss of her child. When asked if he wanted a paternity test and custody, the man denied wanting Finley, and he was instead sent away to an orphanage.

Luckily, the matron of the place seemed to rather enjoy him. She even let him barrage her with his questions! She took care of him, even getting him new clothes and combing his messy hair. She agreed to stay with him, since she worked there, so he knew she wouldn't let him be taken away. After a few weeks, he'd settled into a routine at Wool's, and even though he missed his mom quite a lot, he had to admit he liked the people that cared for him here too.

As the years went by, Finley lost quite a bit of his optimistic spirit, watching as all the younger kids would come and go, while he was passed up time and again. He turned to music after finding a (slightly rusted) old trumpet. He fell into records of old Jazz musicians and used that to pass his time. The few times he tried to make friends were skipped over, the boy being weird and isolated after years of living at the orphanage. Even the kids within Wool's seemed to avoid him. He still dreams of the day he can be free, but at this rate, he's sure that'll be his eighteenth birthday and not a day sooner.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: xxxxx
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: Steffi Nalson-Lillantine
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Steffi and Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Joellen Nalson-Lillantine
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: None
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Kaylee Zeperin - Birth Mother, Angeline Zeperin - Maternal Grandmother
xxxPᴇᴛ: None

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: PB&J Sandwiches
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Dark Chocolate
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Green
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Dogs
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Sᴏɴɢ: Little Bird, Little Bird

xxxAʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs: Mild Lactose Intolerance, Seasonal Allergies
xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Trumpet, Xylophone, Drums
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: English

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:56 pm
xxxxR O W A NxxxE L L I O TxxxH A M I L T O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxR E M O V E D x F O R xI N A C T I V I T Yxxxxx

NICKNAMES None

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY 22 September 2027

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 13" vine wood with a dragon heartstring core, and supple flexibility

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION TBD

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Finn Wolfhard [x]

TO ATTEND Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE TBD

YEAR/CLASS OF 2040

BEST LESSONS
                  TBD
                  TBD
                  TBD

WORST LESSONS
                  TBD
                  TBD
                  TBD

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT TBD

DREAM JOB Something involving writing.

■ ADAPTABLE Rowan has never had any trouble adapting to new situations, always coming to terms with what he's dealt and making the best out of it.. even if the situation is less than desirable.
              ■ ARROGANT Rowan has a very much inflated sense of self-worth, his ego almost being too big to fit into his head. He likes to think of himself as too smart for normal classes, whether or not he understands the material or not.
              ■ AMBITIOUS Rowan has big dreams. Very big dreams.
              Some, if not most, may be impossible, but that doesn't stop him from wanting and trying to achieve them.

■ CYNICAL Due to his upbringing, Rowan is distrustful of most people, and even when people are kind to him, he believes that they have their own agenda, or are looking for something from him in return.
              ■ CREATIVE Rowan hasn't had many friends in his life due to that cynical part of him, so he filled the time up without friends making his own in a notebook left to him from his parents, the pages filled with all sorts of characters, all with their own stories.
              ■ DETACHED It's hard to get Rowan to open up to anyone, let alone someone he's never met before. The only people he's ever really opened up to are the caretakers in his foster home, and his therapist.

Sleeping
                  The rain
                  Reading
                  Creating stories

DISLIKES
                  Reality
                  Crowded spaces
                  Socializing
                  Loud people
                  Documentaries

HOBBIES
                  Drawing
                  Creating stories for his characters
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Thinking outside of the box
                  Entertaining himself

WEAKNESSES
                  Making friends
                  Communicating to others

FEARS
                  Losing his notebook
                  Being forced to make friends

CHILDHOOD Rowan was born in London to a muggle father and witch mother, who raised him well up until he was four, when he lost the both of them in an electrical fire, which he partially blamed his father for years later, and made him despise muggle contraptions, and even most muggles, though he hasn't met many, if any, besides his now deceased father. Because of the loss of his parents, Rowan was forced to move into a orphan home, supposedly magical, because of his mother, who had told him before she passed a little of what she was, though Rowan never remembered much. He never really made any connections to any of the other orphans, and so far, had never been adopted, or had any interest in being adopted. Having another set of parents just seemed.. weird to him.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR Information
                  SECOND YEAR Information
                  THIRD YEAR Information
                  FOURTH YEAR Information
                  FIFTH YEAR Information
                  SIXTH YEAR Information
                  SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY N/A
              FRIENDS N/A
              BEST FRIEND N/A
              ROMANTIC INTEREST N/A
              ENEMIES N/A
              PETS N/A

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:27 pm
xxxxxxx𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝒆𝓼 𝐼𝒶𝓃 𝓐𝓫𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓽 𝐼𝐼𝐼xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Charles Ian Abbott III
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Charlie, Ian
xxxAɢᴇ: 5
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: March 30, 2034
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Pureblood
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Unknown
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Aries
xxxBirth Stone: Sapphire
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: n/a
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Remy G [x]

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Will be Hogwarts
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: n/a
xxxYᴇᴀʀ/Class Of: 2058
xxx𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

xxx𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: None
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Auror or Hit Wizard

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxWɪʟᴅ
Charlie is seldom bound by the constraints of the rules. He doesn't like coloring inside the lines or using his "inside voice". He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants.... so long as he doesn't hurt other people.
xxxxxCᴀʀᴇꜰʀᴇᴇ
Charlie doesn't mind the consequences of most of his actions, nor does he typically think of them. He's not anxious when talking to people or exploring the unknown.
xxxxxIɴᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴠᴇ
It takes a really long time for Charlie to make up his mind, and even then, he's not great at sticking by it. He works much better in spontaneous situations, rather than planning them out.
xxxxxEᴄᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ
Charlie is.... kind of a weird kid. He collects odd things he finds, on top of just odd behavior. He likes making up words, but doesn't always tell people what they mean, as he thinks it adds to the surprise.
xxxxxIᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ
Charlie has a very vivid mindset of how he wants the world to be. He imagines castles and dragons instead of houses and cars. He likes to play pretend and daydream, thinking of things in interesting and unusual ways.
xxxxxCʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ
Charlie has always been good at talking to people, and often uses his charm to avoid trouble when his wild side gets out of control. He loves charming, and even though he has no idea what "flirting" is, his parents used to tease him by calling him a flirt.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Music
xxxxx⇾ Exploring
xxxxx⇾ Making Friends
xxxxx⇾ Drawing
xxxxx⇾ Chocolate

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Quiet Time
xxxxx⇾ Reading
xxxxx⇾ Maths
xxxxx⇾ Vegetables
xxxxx⇾ Dressing Up

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Srawing
xxxxx⇾ Exploring
xxxxx⇾ Talking

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Charm
xxxxx⇾ Imagination

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Reckless
xxxxx⇾ Bizarre

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Becoming an Auror
xxxxx⇾ Being a Superhero

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Being Eaten by Sharks
xxxxx⇾ Deep Water

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Charlie was born as the third Charles Ian in his family. His mum was happy to agree to the name, as she liked the little family tradition. He was raised in a small countryside farm with no real rules or regulations, something his parents were happy to admit to everyone. He was allowed to do what he wanted when he wanted, as the parents did. They were just a crazy family. One night he was going to bed in his parent's bed (because that's the safest place, of course) when someone broke into their home. His dad went down to investigate, wand lit and ready to fight. Unfortunately, there was hurriedly the sound of struggle, followed by a painful silence. In this time, Charlie's mother silently lifted the boy, hurrying to push him up into the little trapdoor for the attic. Shortly after she closed it, Charlie sat in the dark, listening to the painful sounds of her death. He struggled to keep silent as the man searched for anyone else, before the house was finally silent. Time passed (though he didn't know how much) and he heard the sounds of police officers in the room below. The boy kicked and shouted, calling attention to himself. Upon being pulled free of the dusty attic, he was taken to live at an orphanage. There, Charlie secretly vowed to continue his wild ways, refusing to be silent, if only to prove to himself that he'd be just as much a protector as his father was.
xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
n/a
xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
n/a

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: n/a
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: n/a
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Finley Zeperin, the Nalson-Lillantine Family
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: Random Murderers?
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Charles Abbott II - Father, Loren Abbott - Mother
xxxPᴇᴛ: None

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Grilled Cheese
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Chocolate
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Dark Blues and Reds
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Owls

xxxAʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs: Cats and Dogs, Pollen
xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: None
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: Scottish-English

Adopted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:11 am
Nicodemus was adopted by Jeremy and Gypsy Lovette in the summer of 2041.

User Image
xxNICODEMUSxxxGAVINOxxxZANETTIxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Nico

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Zack Shada

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY May 5th 2030

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION will be Bisexual

WAND will be 10 in Beech Unicorn Hair

MORE-THAN-AVERAGE Metamorphmagus

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR will be First

HOUSE (Gryffindor -or- Hufflepuff -or- Ravenclaw -or- Slytherin)

DREAM JOB to get paid to build things

COURIOUS Nico loves to know how and why things are and work. He like to ask questions and find answers, he takes joy in new knowledge and information
BRILLIANT He is very smart he does well in math and has general knowledge a few years ahead of his age.
CREATIVE He likes to come up with new ideas and make them work. Sometimes he even tries to make things better than they were before.
POSSESSIVE When something is his and he likes it, and others also want it, even just to share, he says no. Someone might break it.
HARD-WORKING he want to make sure things are done properly and is willing to put that effort and drive into getting a task done
SOCIALLY- AWKWARD he doesn’t socialize much so when he does it makes him nervous that he’ll screw something up. So usually he will avoid starting a conversation

■ Hamsters
■ Books
■ Muggle things
■ Noodles
■ Garlic

DISLIKES
■ olives
■ Tofu
■ boredom
■ crowds
■ bats

STRENGTHS
■ making things
■ intelligence

WEAKNESSES
■ social skill
■ sharing

FEARS
■ Bats

EARLY CHILDHOOD
Nico was a surprise. His mother was not one to settle, in one place or with one guy. So when she discovered she was pregnant, she could not say for sure who the child's father was. When Nico was born he was found have inherited the Metamorphmagus gene. With a child whose hair color seemed to change colors each time you looked at him she practically became a shut in and cared for him. Only really leaving if she really had too.

Nico didn't get to socialize much early in life. His mother would bring building toys called legos home and catalogs for muggle things. He would stay inside or in the backyard. Though over time he could see his mom get more tired. She would read less to him and meals eventually were weird muggle dinners in boxes. He asked if she was ok and she would reply she was fine but Nico wasn't so sure.

Just after he turned 6 he was noticing his mom was coughing a lot. It sounded really bad. She mentioned she would be gone on a day she usually wasn't, he asked why and she said was going to see a healer for her cough. That was good right? Healers could fix mommy! He waited all day mostly just making a bowl of cereal and reading books. When mom came home she was really sad. She went to the big bedroom. Usually mom would cook something when she came home….maybe the healers had give her medicine?

A month would go by and her cough was sounding really bad. One day she said they were going on a trip and to pack for a long trip. She would pack his legos and books and he was able to get all his clothes in his suitcase. He would carry his stuffed cat though. He wanted his friend to come on the trip too. He enjoyed seeing all the trees and cars. The stopped once for food and ate a burger in a car. After the fun meal where his food came with a small toy the drove to a place that had a sign that said Wools. His mom looked sadder than ever. She would help him get his stuff out but didn't take hers. He asked her confused and she said she needed to do something and he could stay here. Must be mom things. He was given a note we was supposed to not read but give to the adult in charge. When mom left he waved to her.

He worried after a few days and was sad after a week of arriving. He would keep looking out the window for his mom but she never showed up. A month and he wondered if he did something bad and didn't eat much. Eventually the person in charge came to chat with him. They explained why mom had brought him here. It was confusing but he did learn it wasn't his fault, mommy had gotten too sick and brought him here to be safe and find a new mommy. Eventually he would start playing with other kids and would eat more. As much as he would miss his mommy he did hope to find a new mommy and maybe a dad too!

He figured he be able to do magic like mommy so it was no surprise when he started showing it when he was 8. He had a tendency to climb trees to see how far out he could see, one time he fell and when landing he was uninjured despite the fall being potentially fatal. Whenever he lost something, he would always find it on his bed. Perhaps he can go to hogwarts too! All the big kids do!

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR (what happened your character's first year of school; this section will be added in after their first year is completed)
SECOND YEAR (what happened your character's second year of school; this section will be added in after their second year is completed)
THIRD YEAR (what happened your character's third year of school; this section will be added in after their third year is completed)
FOURTH YEAR (what happened your character's fourth year of school; this section will be added in after their fourth year is completed)
FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
SIXTH YEAR (what happened your character's sixth year of school; this section will be added in after their sixth year is completed)
SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

UPDATED (date of most recent update)

UPDATES MADE
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:21 am
xxxxMAXWELLxxxELIASxxxGERVER xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Adopted by the Heulwen Family 02/26/19 - Updates to this character will be done there.

User Image
              NICKNAMES Max

AGE 7

BIRTHDAY December 9, 2035.

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND Length, Wood, Core, Flexibility, Texture

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION TBD

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Yata Misaki (anime) [x]

TO ATTEND Hogwarts

HOUSE n/a

STARTING YEAR 2047

HONORS None

CLUBS None

BEST LESSONS
                  - - -
                  - - -
                  - - -

WORST LESSONS
                  - - -
                  - - -
                  - - -

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Land Adventurer

DREAM JOB Astronaut

■ COURAGEOUS I’m brave... or I can be brave. I try to be. I don’t let my fear stop me. Unless it’s a really big dog. Like a horse dog. I don’t let it stop me from having adventures though. I like exploring and trying new things. If I’m going to do something I don’t let fear or doubt stop me. In fact, I hardly ever have doubts. Although I might have a few after I’ve done something I’m not supposed too.
              ■ LIVELY Like I said I like having adventures. I have lots of energy for them. I’m always active and on the go. If there is an adventure to be had, I’ll be going on it. I’m also very outgoing. I like to be around others and have fun. Adventures are always fun with friends. With a positive attitude and some company, you can’t go wrong.
              ■ EASY-GOING Despite being so lively with a lot of get up and go, I’m actually pretty mellow. I’m not really in a hurry all the time even with all that energy. I just like to do stuff. Patience is my middle name (not really) I don’t push others and can be pretty understanding. I’m not at all the type that gets angry easily. Being my age, I’m still sort of working on the excitable part. But I’m less excitable then most I’d like to think.
              ■ LOYAL I’m a loyal friend to those I’m friends with. There when you need me at anytime really. I try to be what I want from people. Not having a mum, I try to be there like the owners of the orphanage. I’m rather dependable and naturally good at keeping secrets.
              ■ DECISIVE Quick at making decisions I get pretty stuck on the decisions I make. I can be stubborn and rather determined to do what I want. They may not always be the smartest decisions, but I’m just a kid. I stick with my decisions most of the time. I’m not easily influenced by others. Although if they have a good point I’ll be open to a change of plans. I can be flexible even if I like to stick to my own plans.
              ■ CONSCIENTIOUS With my decisions I like to do the right thing. I have a high moral compass. I try really hard to take the high road, even if sometimes I don’t know what that is. When given something to do I tend to work really hard to do it right. Sometimes I mess up, but I’ll make up for it in the end. I just need to work on my focus because I still have a pretty short attention span. That’s natural for a kid my age.

Pirates
                  Candy
                  Hats
                  Cats

DISLIKES
                  Christmas Time
                  Extreme Temperatures
                  Animals that are bigger then me
                  Fancy Clothes
                  Cabbage

HOBBIES
                  Playing Space Pirates
                  Playing in Snow
                  Playing with Friends

STRENGTHS
                  I'm Brave
                  High Moral Compass

WEAKNESSES
                  I'm Stubborn
                  Remaining Focused

FEARS
                  Big Dogs
                  Freezing to Death

CHILDHOOD Max that’s me was born in December after my parents (Alec a pureblood and Tessa a muggleborn) had gotten together. Though they never married they did date on and off. My dad wasn’t the settle down have a family type, he had trouble with commitment. My mum found that out when she told my dad she was pregnant with me. He didn’t want to be part of any of it. But, my mum thought she could take care of me on her own. So that’s what she did. I don’t know why she never asked my grandparents for help. I’m sure they would have. We didn’t have much and as it got colder I guess she realized I was better off without her. I don’t think I believe that…

At three weeks old I was left on the steps of wool’s orphanage with a folded-up letter. It had my name on it and shared what I was doing there and how much she loved me. I don’t know her well and I don’t know what she looks like, but I miss her sometimes. I don’t like not having a dad or a mum. But, I have Steffi and Luke and Finley. I’ll always have them, if nothing else. I made a friend in another boy at the orphanage, Reggie. When he and I were seven he ended up sneaking out. He got hurt and since then I've been rather worried about him. He's one of my closest friends, in fact he's pretty much family.

SCHOOL YEARS Information

FAMILY
              • Tessa Gerver (mother)
              • Alec Mitchell (father)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • n/a
              BEST FRIEND • Finley Zeperin
              FRIENDS
              • Finley Zeperin
              • Reggie Fairbairn
              • Eion Linton

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Anyone from Wool's
              ENEMIES • The dog that hurt my friend
              PETS • None

UPDATED 11/10/2018

UPDATES MADE
■ Age
■ Enemy & Friends
■ Bio updated

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:26 am
Adopted into the Ellis-Hall Family
xxxxL O U I S ExxxA N D R É ExxxB I E R M A N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Lulu

AGE 5

BIRTHDAY 17 March 2037

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND Length, Wood, Core, Flexibility, Texture

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION N/A

FACECLAIM Willow Smith [x]

LANGUAGES English

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
            TO ATTEND Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR/CLASS OF Year

BEST LESSONS
                Lesson
                Lesson
                Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                Lesson
                Lesson
                Lesson

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Rain dancer

DREAM JOB Rainbow painter

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            ◊ BRIGHT Lulu enjoys asking questions about all manners of things or even coming up with her own conclusions for how stuff is or comes to be made
            ◊ CREATIVE Building and coloring are her two favorite parts of her day, unless it'd rained the day before and there were puddles everywhere. She enjoys creating different things or even just making them "better"
            ◊ ACTIVE Lulu barely stays completely still for certain activities unless she's trying really hard or she knows something better will happen. Like waiting for cookies to bake or to see a rainbow.
            ◊ WITHDRAWN Since her placement at the orphanage she's been closed off from other people, afraid that once she likes them they'll leave her too.
            ◊ SENSITIVE Lulu pays attention to the things around her so she's not caught off guard. Though she can tell when there's broccoli for dinner or cookies hidden in the bread box, she can still never figure out how bathtime and bedtime sneak up on her.
            ◊ KINDLY Though withdrawn, if approached she's still nice to others and makes sure to not deliberately step on many bugs.

Her dolls
                Coloring
                Puzzles
                Lego's

DISLIKES
                Peanut butter
                Time outs
                Carrots
                Bedtime
                Being picked last to play

HOBBIES
                Playing in puddles
                Building with lego's
                Coloring

STRENGTHS
                Imaginative
                Brave

WEAKNESSES
                Has little patience
                Is usually withdrawn from other people

FEARS
                Lightning
                Not finding a home

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            CHILDHOOD Louise was born to two very young in love parents much to both of their parent's disappointments. Her mother, Colette, had been in her final year of secondary while her father, Martin, was a freshman in college. Both sets of parents, grandparents by then, had suggested that they put their daughter up for adoption since neither thought they were ready for the responsibility but neither listened. Once Colette graduated, she moved out of her parents' home to an efficiency flat with her boyfriend and both worked in order to provide for their small family as well as save money for the chance of them continuing their education. Lulu was well loved by both parents until the age of two years old when her father was caught in a fire at the restaurant he worked in along with several others. Her mother was beside herself with grief and depression causing her to lose her jobs and eventually end up homeless. In her last efforts, she contacted her parents who once again laid down the ultimatum that they would help her only if she gave her child up for adoption. Colette didn't want to accept but she knew she wasn't able to give her daughter the life she deserved so after much deliberation, she signed away her rights and left Lulu at Wool's Orphanage. Lulu didn't understand her mummy wasn't coming back for a good long while and would refuse to stray too far from the front door in case she missed her but after about a year and a long talk by the matron she slowly began to get used to the orphanage. She still wanted a home of her own but she liked the backyard of the orphanage especially after it rained so she could jump and play in puddles. Even if she would get in trouble for tracking mud into the house.

SCHOOL YEARS
                ◊ FIRST YEAR Information
                ◊ SECOND YEAR Information
                ◊ THIRD YEAR Information
                ◊ FOURTH YEAR Information
                ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information
                ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Information

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
            FAMILY
                Parents - Colette Zuccola, Martin Bierman

FRIENDS
                Best Friend - Zora and Keela (dolls)
                Name
                Name
                Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER N/A
            ENEMIES The Corner
            DREAM PET A cheetah!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:25 am
xxPHOEBExxxTHALASSAxxxARCHERxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxR E M O V E D x F O R xI N A C T I V I T Yxxxxx

NICKNAMES Just Phoebe.

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Kim Gyu Ri

AGE 9 years old

BIRTHDAY September 20, 2030

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unknown

WAND None yet.

ATTENDING None [Will attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the future]

YEAR ---

HOUSE ---

DREAM JOB Undecided

TRAIT Kind Hearted One of the most important lessons Phoebe learned from her mother is to always be kind. She has a big heart despite being a small child, and from a young age she's learned to appreciate others for even just the small things.
TRAIT Empathetic She shows understanding towards someone's feelings as well as sharing them, whether it is in joy or pain. Sometimes a bit too much, given that she forgets her own feelings in favor of others'.
TRAIT Shy Accustomed to being a shadow, she's become sensitive to attention from other people. She's taken to hiding and avoiding social situations, lacks initiative, and has trouble voicing her opinions, always talking in a quiet voice.
TRAIT Absentminded Phoebe has a habit of forgetting certain things, as well as being generally inattentive. It may stunt her studies a bit, though she will try hard to focus on her objectives.
TRAIT Indecisive Phoebe has trouble deciding for herself, being used to relying on her mother for choosing for her. It makes her somewhat tense when someone asks her what her dream career is, and plants seeds of doubt in her on whether she will succeed in the future.
TRAIT Formal Phoebe addresses everyone in a formal nature unless told otherwise, and generally she speaks formally due to her mother's personality and from what she sees when her mother interacts with other people.

■ Singing
■ Playing the piano
■ Starry nights
■ Gardens
■ White butterflies

DISLIKES
■ Crowds
■ Attention
■ Clouds
■ Loud noises
■ Arrogant people

STRENGTHS
■ Helping other people with problems
■ A good mediator during a fight

WEAKNESSES
■ No initiative
■ Relies too much on others

FEARS
■ Not being able to make her parents proud

EARLY CHILDHOOD Life was perfect for Phoebe. Born to a British wizard father and a Korean supermodel mother who loved each other very much, she could say that she had everything she needed to be happy. Her father would teach her piano, show her pretty magic spells, and take her to Diagon Alley and let her witness what she would partake in a few years in the future. Her mother would join her in singing her favorite songs, buy her cute outfits, and accompany her to marvelous parks and enchanted gardens every weekend. And when the sun sets and the moon is high, they would all climb up to the roof and watch the stars in each others' embraces. They were happy, just the three of them, and she thought nothing would change.

Except it did. It started when her father would disappear for long bouts of time, and eventually when he came home he would be sullen, almost offering small smiles and pats on the head only. Phoebe didn't know what happened, but she thought it might be his super secret work, so she didn't annoy him further. It got to the point that he would disappear for months, but Phoebe never questioned it. Then one day, someone came to their house. They delivered the news of his death, though at the time she knew nothing. With a tear-stained face, her mother smiled down at her and told her that her father had gone to a far away place, and they didn't know when he would be back. Phoebe had wiped her tears away, smiling up to her mother.

"Everything will be okay."

As months turned to years, their home had turned into a lonely house. Her mother was often at jobs, but she tried her best to come home to her daughter. Phoebe didn't mind; she knew her modelling stuff was important. So she waited, and waited, waited for the day her mother and father would come home again. One night, tragedy struck once more in her life. A fire had started in their neighborhood, the cause unknown, but soon enough even their own house had erupted into flames. Her mother had barged into her room, carrying her out as muggle firemen came to extinguish the fiery flames. Her mother had stopped then, something crossing her face, and she ran back into the burning house, Phoebe's deafening screams never reaching her ears. Once she saw the house collapse, she knew only then that there was no hope left. At that time, someone had come to pick up her broken pieces. She was brought to an orphanage, one that housed children that the matron had told her was special like her father, and like her too. Lonely as she was, she was reluctant to make relationships with the other children, and was content to stay in the shadows of the matron and observing them from afar. She still remains hopeful, that her life will lead to a better ending, and it's what has driven her so far to live her life to the fullest.

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR (what happened your character's first year of school; this section will be added in after their first year is completed)
SECOND YEAR (what happened your character's second year of school; this section will be added in after their second year is completed)
THIRD YEAR (what happened your character's third year of school; this section will be added in after their third year is completed)
FOURTH YEAR (what happened your character's fourth year of school; this section will be added in after their fourth year is completed)
FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
SIXTH YEAR (what happened your character's sixth year of school; this section will be added in after their sixth year is completed)
SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

UPDATED 4/12/2018

UPDATES MADE
■ profile created [4/12]
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

PENDED BY (do not touch this)
ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)

Family Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff