Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:06 pm
DavyJnah

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow owwwww..." Pueo had been dragged away from the group by this newly acquaintance of a pink lioness and she was still holding firmly on to her ear and seemingly ignoring her small pleas of pain.

"Seriously you can let go of my ear now. Please?" Pueo pleaded with her words this time.

"Oh." Tatkret let the white lionesses ear go with her saying 'oh.' "I kind of forgot that your ear was in my maw. Haha... Ahhhh... Sorry about that."

It was unclear to Pueo if this lioness was being sincere or not but the fact of the matter was that she was grateful to have been pulled away so suddenly. She had felt incredibly awkward at the gathering and was worried that she may have made a full of her self. Usually, no scratch that, NEVER had the white lioness been so self aware nor did she ever care what other lions thought of her. This was weird and she wasn't sure how to sort this out in her brain.

"Well, Thank you .. I guess...." Pueo managed her thanks. "I mean you didn't need to tug so hard on my ear but you did save me some egg on my face.."

"Oh. Right," Tatkret took a seat, "Yeah you were bombing pretty bad. I couldn't let a fellow sister lioness go down in that much smoke after all. We need to look out for each other. But.. you know I think it's kind of endearing too that you weren't able to be super social... Name's Tatkret. Can't remember if I gave it already or not." She gave a sweet smile that made Tatkret feel even more bashful.

"Uh.. Well at least you're honest." Pueo was glad that she hadn't sugar coated it but it stung a bit. "I'm not really sure how to do .. the you know.."

"Flirting. Yeah you're pretty bad at it but thats okay. " Tatkret sighed, "I shouldn't have pushed you in to that situation. I had no idea how much you'd choke. Honestly I didn't think you'd choke at all. I've seen you around and you don't come off as shy."

"Ha..." Pueo shook her head, "Look whos talking. Wouldn't at all call you shy.. You're a little too forward even. This got both lionesses smiling at each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:40 pm
Galdric like a silent shadow followed the pair out. Not wanting to interrupt whatever it was that they were doing at the moment. Though was very strange that the pink lioness was dragging Pueo by the ear. It was a little funny though seeing them. Even as ungraceful as Pueo was in that moment before the pink lioness let her go he grinned.

It was nice to see her bonding with how she bombed with her family. Gosh he wished that it had at least tried to introduce her without so much noise. Better to maybe have done it one on one. Oh Galdric.

"Hello ladies." The male said as he finally broke the silence. "I think you were fine Pueo. I overwhelmed you back there. I really should have done this one on one instead of tossing you into the deep end."

He bowed his head to the ladies, "Galdric." Introducing himself to Tatkret. Since he knew her name from listening to the conversation.

Alpaca Chobi

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:02 pm
DavyJnah

Galdrics voice hit Pueo before his words found her. Her posture stiffened and her expression was one of some one of guilty being found out. She hadn't even noticed that he had been close by. Possibly because another pink lioness had her maw clamped down on her ear. Possibly. Probably.

But the words registered and she calmed a bit. He was being kind about the awkward interaction she had with his family.

"Y-yeah." Was what she managed.

" Nice to meet you Galdric. Tatkret," She introduced her self out of politeness. "I don't know if you need to be so kind. She kind of sucked." There was a teasing grin on her maw.

Pueo wasnt sure how to take the jab at first but she noticed the smile so she let it go. Tatkret seemed to be making light of the situation by being a bit more forward with it she supposed.

"Sorry. I tend to not be used to being around so many new faces all at once. It was a bit over whelming," She'd found her words. Thank glob!

"I'm not really sure how to act around you to be honest. I think I feel attracted but is it weird I've never felt that way?" Finally some honest feelings bleed through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:57 pm
The male looked at Takret and gave her a small nod of his head. Of course he was going to disagree with the female, where he in Pueo paws he would have been the same. He came from a pretty large family so he was somewhat used to the size and overwhelming feeling of having others around him. Didn't mean he was totally fine with it all the time.

"The Great Lion and I both understand." He said, "I think Takret here is just a social butterfly and never has any problems." His tone was snarky and just a touch rude but he didn't mind. She seemed to be a strong female too.

To answer Pueo question however, "I feel acting natural is best. I feel something for you and I haven't felt like this before. So I understand where you are coming from. Maybe the Great Lion put you on my path for a reason."

It was possible the Great Lion had made plans for them to meet up. To become close to one another. Maybe even possible mates would Pueo have him.

Alpaca Chobi

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:10 pm
"Why thank you ~" Tatkret gave a sage nod. It was starting to get a little on the third wheel side of things. The lioness felt she'd done a good job even though she'd not actually intended to Galdric to have followed her. The point was that she didn't feel needed right now which was good.

Tatkret yawned, "Well it's kind of late so .. you know," She turned her back and headed off. The rest was up to Pueo.

Crap, Pueo was on her own now. But that was okay, she got this.

"Ever think that maybe the great lion put you in my path," She attempted a joke, "I mean.." Was that too forward?

"You're right, I should probably stop and actually not worry what you think of me. I think that's what the problem is. I'm weird and thats never bothered me before until you showed interest in me. All of a sudden I cared what some one thought of me. But thats dumb," She sighed, "I'm weird and a bit talkative some times. But I'm tough and good at being a guard and well," She stopped, "I think I like you and its dumb to think that is wrong for some reason."

"Can we take a step back and maybe start over?" She gave him a weak smile.
DavyJnah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:02 pm
"Goodnight Takret." Gladric was at least courteous as the female parted from them. Thankfully she had left, he has started to feel claustrophobic with her being there. Watching and listening to their conversation. It was different since she wasn't a family member, maybe that's why he felt so weird about it.

"I am sure the Great Lion put you on my path." She seemed to have read his mind. It was a clear sign, had to be. Then he chuckled at her and her words.
She was so adorable trying to find the words to speak to him but he was sure in her place he would do the same thing.

"Hello." Starting from the beginning. "My name is Galdric. I am a hunter."

Alpaca Chobi

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:22 pm
DavyJnah
AND A BILLION YEARS LATER..

Secretly, Tatkret had found a good hiding spot where she could keep an eye on things. Partly it was because she was curious and partly it was because.. not it was actually entirely because Tatkret was selfishly curious how this would pan out. There are no excuses for her.

This was better and Pueo was actually really glad that Tatkret had left.

She chuckled, "Well I'm Tatkret. I'm a guard and ... I'm glad the great lion is a thing and put me in your path." She gave him a smile. This was nice. It was simple, but simple moments were better than complicated awkward moments.

"It's really nice to actually be introduced properly now."  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff