Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Just want the right person...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaso Kaso

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:12 pm
Hello! My name is Rachel and I'm 21 and live in California. I can never seem to meet the right person or get the right people in my life. So I'm looking for a long term relationship or even just a good friendship. Here is what is to know about me!

I'm pansexual and really really shy at first. But once you get to know me I can be really loud and I tell a lot of horrible jokes and puns because that's just who I am. Music is my everything. I'm big into music and I myself am a singer. I also love art. I draw and paint! My hobbies are reading (A LOT), writing,drawing,painting,singing and so on. It's been a while since I've watched any but I really love anime aswell!
I'm currently in college my Major used to be music but I changed it to Deaf Studies so I can become an interpreter and so far making that choice was the best thing I've ever done.

Now for the real not so great stuff. I am currently undergoing therapy because I have BPD, Major Depression, And anxiety disorder. It's not great and is one hard battle. I don't have a great family and I've been abused most of my life. Why am I making this public? Because I don't want to sugar coat anything. This is me. I'm not always easy to deal with. I get suicidal or angry over anything. But I'm learning to deal with it.

(also for some people I know this matters so just know I'm not thin or anything I'm a heavy set girl but working on it)

I love everyone. Even people I shouldn't. I just want to help people you know?

So that's me. I'm hoping to get married some day but I don't see myself ever having/wanting kids. If you think I'm someone you might want to get to know please reply or send me a PM I'd love to get to know you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:45 am
Kaso Kaso
Hello! My name is Rachel and I'm 21 and live in California. I can never seem to meet the right person or get the right people in my life. So I'm looking for a long term relationship or even just a good friendship. Here is what is to know about me!

I'm pansexual and really really shy at first. But once you get to know me I can be really loud and I tell a lot of horrible jokes and puns because that's just who I am. Music is my everything. I'm big into music and I myself am a singer. I also love art. I draw and paint! My hobbies are reading (A LOT), writing,drawing,painting,singing and so on. It's been a while since I've watched any but I really love anime aswell!
I'm currently in college my Major used to be music but I changed it to Deaf Studies so I can become an interpreter and so far making that choice was the best thing I've ever done.

Now for the real not so great stuff. I am currently undergoing therapy because I have BPD, Major Depression, And anxiety disorder. It's not great and is one hard battle. I don't have a great family and I've been abused most of my life. Why am I making this public? Because I don't want to sugar coat anything. This is me. I'm not always easy to deal with. I get suicidal or angry over anything. But I'm learning to deal with it.

(also for some people I know this matters so just know I'm not thin or anything I'm a heavy set girl but working on it)

I love everyone. Even people I shouldn't. I just want to help people you know?

So that's me. I'm hoping to get married some day but I don't see myself ever having/wanting kids. If you think I'm someone you might want to get to know please reply or send me a PM I'd love to get to know you!

hi. i'm 29 male. i'm interested in you. do you have skype or discord?  

TheLoneMage

Kaso Kaso

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:26 pm
Bump heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:50 am
Kaso Kaso
Bump heart heart heart

Hiiiii smile  

Kirin Chimera

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kaso Kaso

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:49 am
Kirin Chimera
Kaso Kaso
Bump heart heart heart

Hiiiii smile

*waves* Hello!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:37 pm
heart heart  

Kaso Kaso

Kaso Kaso

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:06 pm
Bump heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:52 am
Kaso Kaso
Bump heart heart heart

Hello? o.o?  

Smash_Announcer

Kaso Kaso

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:06 am
Smash_Announcer
Kaso Kaso
Bump heart heart heart

Hello? o.o?

*waves* Hello there! 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:07 pm
heart  

Kaso Kaso

Illkemi

Lonely Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:47 pm
If I'm to be honest don't look for any kind of relationship on gaia. It will never pan out in a good spot. crying  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games