Nova's Nerds - Open

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Oh, hey, dis mai plot thread. To warn ye fairly, I can be slow if RL is stressful, but I try to tag! I'm also using this thread to note things to myself in post 1. AYYYYY.

To Do:
Starter pack concepts
Flit concept I mean come on.

Quest (Long Term)

Rhobin of gold Ratatoth (HA. HA HA. HAAaaaaa..... yeah okay.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:59 pm
Candidate: Amila

Wake me Up (Avicii) // Take me to Church (Hozier) // I'm still Standing (Elton John)

This 18 year old candidate loves firelizards. While never hatching them, she did find a clutch, and it helped her handle animals more than people. She was held to strict gender roles by her family, and discouraged from ever dreaming about, well, anything -- her life was planned by her father. Befriending a minor lord's son was lessened by the fact she helped firelizard breeders and brought in money -- if njot for thread, it's likely she'd have been forced to wed for it. Thread eliminated most of her family, Amila safely with her companion when it came, and when Searched, her surviving family put all of their hopes into her becoming a Rider to end thread.... Or not bother coming home. Amila left, her childhood friend followuing to keep her safe and help keep her spirits raised, and she took up residence on High Reaches Weyr.

Plots? Ploooots?

Amila befriended Farensil at the Tarot clutch hatching! So more friends are GOOD for her.

Amila likes boys. Hint. Hint. Hint. HINTHINTHINTHINT

A support network. She's only told 1 or 2 people she's from a bad family life (Yes, it was abusive, no, she did not come out wholly unhurt).. She needs to talk, even if not abouit her past.

Amila is quiet and easily pushed around. Maybe a bully? Maybe an attempt is made and fails?

???? Hit me. I'm not against Amila being hurt -- but she probably needs carried to healers or she'll try ignoring it like a dumb.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:16 pm
Rider: H'lare of Brown Toth

Footloose (Kenny Loggins) // Never Gonna Give You Up (Rick Astley) // Let's hear it for the Boy (Deneice Williams)

H'lare is one of many children of a shepard, and beyond jhe and most of his siblings being Searched, H'lare has no issues visiting his eldest brother, especially with their father passed on. H'lare and Toth are a personable pair, though the brown seems more mature than his rider -- especiually givben H'lare's lewd comments and jokes. Although perverted, H'lare likes to be around people, watching people work out (male or female), and generally soicializing. Perv, yes./ Foolish, no. Toth however often has to keep his friendly, cheery companion under wraps -- despite being a dork himself, the brown and his rider often get a bit too excited when idle at High Reaches and start stirring up mischeif, if only to liven up dull days. H'lare secretly adores visiting candidates and taking them on rides with Toth -- trying to assure them they'll bond as well.

Plot? Ploooot?

H'lare is a terrible man and likes both genders... And more than one partner. People to flirt with, etc, are good!

H'lare lives at far reaches with Toth. Toith and H'lare love to surprise the candidates and cheer them up -- how about some rides with the nerd?

H'lare was going to be a Harper until Impressing. Who doesn't want the dork singing?... Half the weyr after dark Damnit Toth leash your rider.

Riders to be a bad influence to.

DRAGONS to be a bad influence to.

Actual friends.

???? Hit me up yo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:22 pm
Candidate: Pytha

Steel Reason (Nobuo Uematsu) // Through the Fire and the Flames (Dragonforce) // Hero (Mariah Carey)

Coming once3 approved but Amila's broski okay.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:39 pm
???: Wrinne

Give a Reason (Megumi Hayashibara) // Noise Brigade (Mighty Mighty Bosstones) // Danger Zone (Kenny Loggins)

And after Pytha, THIS LITTLE a*****e if I don't a starter her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:41 pm
Space.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:42 pm
The Final Frontier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:45 pm
These are the voyages of the USS Enterprise.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:47 pm
Her ongoing mission? To see out new life, and new civilizations.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:48 pm
To boldly go where no man has gone before!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:50 pm

-TNG theme plays-

Is anyone really surprised? Yes?..GUESS WHAT. WELCOME TO FRIGGIN' SPACE CORE. AYOOOOO.

(Open tho)  
Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff