Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[PRP] Hiding [Faruk x Raiatea]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was time to find a place to nap. It was that time of the day, with the sun high in the sky. It was hot, the energy of a lot of the cubs high and he was tired. And he found the perfect hiding spot. A small area behind some collapsed rocks that seemed sturdy enough. It provided shade. It had a nice blanket of soft grass. And most of all, it was a hidden spot. A secret spot. His secret spot.

Letting out a sigh of contentment, he nearly giggled. Oh, how nice, he can fully nap here and not worry about being disturbed. It was his secret hideout. Getting to his stomach, he began to crawl forward into the small space that opened up wide once past the entrance. The rocks made up the walls, the trees canopying the top. It was nice and cool inside. Perfect.
Ctrl F Greenie
Here is the last one!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:40 pm
User Image

Tracking was certainly not a strong suit of the young cub. Of course she had plenty of time to practice as she grew. Impatience would be her weakness. That impatience was what had landed her out in the area to begin with. She'd stumbled across a small hare, one she had been tracking up until this point, but the hare had no fear - she wasn't a hunter after all. So up until this point the hare had made careless mistakes that was easily seen and heard.

"Gosh darn it." The dark lioness spouted in disgust at her lack of ability. "That hare was mine." Low and behold she'd stumbled upon something else, not that she was aware just yet, but a cub was near - very near. The lioness had chosen a convenient spot to lean against one that had a secret. Down on herself she was mumbling away about her failures in tracking not knowing that all the while she had company that could likely hear her ramblings, in fact it was likely she was disturbing him.

"Better luck next time."

She recited to herself in a mock 'adult' voice while rolling her eyes.

- Mynsed -

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:58 am
Oh no. Apparently, his spot wasn’t as peaceful as he was hoping. Getting back to a crouch, he crawled back towards the entrance, head peeking out to try and spy the owner of the voice. It was a girl. A cub. And… no one else. Had she been… talking to herself? His ears went flat, worry crossing his expression. Was she crazy? He didn’t think he wanted to deal with crazy…

”Who are you talking to,” he asked flatly. Faruk didn’t consider that he was just a head poking out of his little hidey hole. Who knew if she could even see him. He hadn’t meant to speak, it had flown out before he could even stop himself. Great. He really needed to learn to hold his tongue and mind his own business. He should be in the his secret spot, sleeping, not asking crazy girl who she was speaking to.

Hopefully, she had been speaking to someone. That would make things easier. Maybe.
ctrl f greenie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:31 am
"Who. Was. That." The words came out fragmented and alarmed as she turned around to spy the source of the voice. When her gaze finally rested on the source she very nearly shrieked, but instead brought a paw to her mouth to help hush her. "Myself." She admitted out loud to him. "Sometimes the best advice comes from myself." She giggled at herself. An adult had said something very similar that she had over heard and all the other adults seemed to like whatever the joke was.

"Is there more than just a head of you?" She decided it was time to turn the tables on him. "If you aren't more than a head I actually don't know if I'd want to know." Her eyes widened slightly. What would that look like? Would it be gory. "Perhaps come over here?" She offered.

- Mynsed

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:32 pm
Why was she freaking out? He gave her a puzzled look, head tilted. She had been talking to herself? Giving advice to herself? ”Are you crazy?” he asked bluntly, suspiciously. He didn’t want to be around if she was. It could be contagious. Even if it wasn’t, it was probably more trouble than it was worth.

Her sudden questions caught him by surprise. He nearly sighed and dragged himself out. However… he was feeling a bit mischievous. ”I won’t tell you, then,” he replied, giving her a flat look. He wouldn’t lie. He didn’t like lying. But he was going to let her interpret what he was saying no to. ”I don’t want to go over there,” he retorted.

Ctrl F Greenie

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff