Submit

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:13 pm
It seems like we needed a more central location to gets all our circus plots out there. So here it is :3

I'll put what I have so far below, and anyone can jump in the discussion with their own ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:21 pm
Ideas about the group so far:

-The ringleader is a Fagan-ish character, who tends to pick up street kids and orphans to train in circus arts (and also in crime)
-People can also join as adults from all over Pern, often from the courtesan hall
-They have a very 'us vs. them' mentality, with the idea that anyone outside the group is a 'mark' and can be conned
-Some members don't engage in criminal activity, but they are all probably aware of it
-Like most circuses, they are fairly insular, and pretty loyal/protective of each other
-They may have an 'off season' during which they set up at some Hold and train/recoup for the next season
-There's a lion/Northern Maned pride that travels along with them and performs in shows, but generally keep to themselves
-The circus has a gold who's had at least one clutch prior to thread  

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:22 pm
Known/Planned Characters

???? - Ringmaster - NPC - N/A
A Fagan-ish character who picks up street kids and trains them in the circus arts (and crime). He himself was once an orphan taken in the the circus too.

???? - Ex-performer/Planner - NPC - N/A
A retired performer who acts as a kind of circus matriarch. Plans the route, advertising, shows, and does much of the behind-the-scenes dealings with the Holds.

X'eti - Goldrider/Acrobat - NPC/Quest - Druid
Gold who wishes she was a green, and her girl-who-ran-away-to-the-circus rider. Former dancer, runner-rider and Magician/Daredevil assistant.

Pele - Flitt trainer/Fire spinner - WIP - Druid
An orphan picked up by the circus from an early age. A bit of a pyromaniac, she trained in fire spinning and other fire-related tricks, before transitioning to flitt-training. Her flitts are trained to juggle and perform but also steal from inattentive circus-goers. Orchestrator of numerous cons.

Aramis - Feline Trainer (Former) - WIP - Druid
Part of the Feline pack that travels with the circus, but left after his bonded lost control and attacked someone.

Tsura - Acrobatic Rider - WIP - Wish
Foundling, one of twins raised with the circus. She and her twin brother are closer than anything in the world, and were found together. The two even Impressed twins from the Circus' Gold's first clutch. Tsura is aware of the criminal activity, but does not participate.

Azrael - Brownrider/Magician - WIP - Baset
A Journeyman courtesan assassin, he travels with the circus as a Magician. He joined them soon after he stands impressed Eldwinth at Western, not sticking around after weyrling training to stay a rider.

???? - Firedancer - WIP - MH
Male. Teens/Early 20s. Has been performing for some time. I may have him get snatched off as a Candidate someday.

???? - Daredevil/Bluerider - WIP - MH
Questing for a blue rider daredevil. Late 20s or early 30s. Planning on him being "the new guy". Came over from a different troupe on another continent after they disbanded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:23 pm
Known Acts*

Ringmaster
Fire spinner
Fire dancer
Fire eater
Feline trainer
Flitt trainer
Magician
Dancer
Acrobat
Trick flier/Acrobatic flier
Daredevil
Knife-thrower

*(Multiples of every act are totally fine, this is just to give people an idea of what we've got)  

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:27 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:28 pm
Reserved  

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:34 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:36 pm
Alright, let's get this party started! Let me know who your characters are that you're planning to bring and I can add them to the list. Feel free to pm or dm if you want to discuss any plot points too. Or you can post here <3  

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:44 pm
Tsura of Green Kalith (WIP) - Acrobatic Rider - Foundling, one of twins raised with the circus. She and her twin brother are closer than anything in the world, and were found together. The two even Impressed twins from the Circus' Gold's first clutch. Tsura is aware of the criminal activity, but does not participate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:47 pm
What does your fire spinner do? OwO cuz I was thinking about a fire-eater type person and maybe they could be friends with your fire spinner and do the occasional show together or something x3;;  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:03 pm
Azrael of brown Eldwinth(WIP) - Magician - A Journeyman courtesan assassin, he travels with the circus as a Magician. He joined them soon after he stands impressed Eldwinth at Western, not sticking around after weyrling training to stay a rider.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:25 am
I don't have profiles or names yet but I am interested in...

1. Firedancer -- Male -- Teens/Early 20s. Has been performing for some time. I may have him get snatched off as a Candidate someday.

2. Questing for a blue rider daredevil. Late 20s or early 30s. Planning on him being "the new guy". Came over from a different troupe on another continent after they disbanded.

3. Possibly more as I mull.

I'll throw profiles here when I have 'em.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:27 pm
Strawberri Stardust
What does your fire spinner do? OwO cuz I was thinking about a fire-eater type person and maybe they could be friends with your fire spinner and do the occasional show together or something x3;;

Absolutely Berri! My girl has been with the circus most of her life. She's a bit of a pyro and loves fire breathing, fire spinning, anything fire related, really. owo

She's also a pro con-artist, who has recently transitioned to doing more flitt training on the side, but she still performs in the shows!

Also, it sounds like MH has one too! Maybe they can all be friends?

@MH: I was planning to have my girl end up in Western at some point too. Maybe we can plot something about that ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:12 pm
sounds good to me! I'd love to plot with you guys about the firelovers x3

I'll get my girl up tonight maybe and post her in here <3  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:36 am
I'd be more than happy to plot with any and all fire lovers in the circus. My boy was more than likely born into it, or he joined up so young he's just part of the fam now.

Edit: And that would be great, Druid! Would be nice if they got picked up around the same time.

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff