Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[OVA] Comicon/ Soccer Tourn. (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:20 pm
Along with panels, seminars, and workshops with comic book professionals, there are previews of upcoming feature films, and portfolio review sessions with top comic book and video game companies. The evenings include events such as awards ceremonies, the annual Masquerade costume contest, and the Comic-Con International Independent Film Festival, which showcases shorts and feature-length movies that do not have distribution or distribution deals.

Traditional events include an eclectic film program, screening rooms devoted to Japanese animation, gaming, programs such as cartoonist Scott Shaw!'s "Oddball Comics" slide show and animation expert Jerry Beck's program featuring TV's "worst cartoons ever", as well as over 350 hours of other programming on all aspects of comic books and pop culture.

Like most comic-book conventions, Comic-Con features a large floorspace for exhibitors. These include media companies such as movie studios and TV networks, as well as comic-book dealers and collectibles merchants. And like most comics conventions, Comic-Con includes an autograph area, as well as the Artists' Alley where comics artists can sign autographs and sell or do free sketches. Despite the name, artists' alleys can include writers and even models.

Academics and comic industry professionals annually hold the Comics Arts Conference at Comic-Con, presenting scholarly studies on comics as a medium. This year, it shall feature a soccer tournament for no apparent reason. Someone put up the cash for it, so we let it be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artemis Apollon Road Nickname: b***h I'm Ultimate.

Artemis had already been in Brazil for over a week. Been shot at a few times. Gone exploring. The works. Security wasn't the best around here, but it was something you can get use to if you knew how to handle yourself. Either way, the first week was qualifiers. During the comic-con convention, that would be seeded matches and then championship match on the Last Day. The competition wasn't bad. They brought out some clutch moments for Artemis. Of course, this was a new team he was basically dealing with. A team of handpicked to travel there. He was the rookie of the group. Even though he was one of the bests on the team, being a rookie meant that he was most likely going to be ignored for most of the time. That caused friction in the early matches during qualifiers. However, they pulled it together to slip into the last place spot. The 16th seed. Which means they may be going against the best team there. He only says may because some teams could be smart enough to lose some matches get booked into the lower parts of the bracket. it's what Artemis would do.

"I'm the d**k and you niggas is feminists!....Arty why you had to make bloodshed, because the ******** ***** ******** with the ultimate!!..Arty why you had to make bloodshed, because the ******** ***** ******** with the ultimate!!.." his headphones were on high as always. He was excited. He was ready. Hi match another match afterwards all day? ! ******** yes. Since the outside of the convention was dangerous as ********, the tournaments happened inside. Whoever this benefactor was, he was pulling miracles. Miracles everywhere. Either way, the bus would come to a stop and Artemis would get off the bus and look around. Someone asked him was he ready? "b***h, I'm ultimate" was the only thing he stated. Putting his hair up, he looked around. Seems the atmosphere was thicker than he remembered. As they walked through the convention, he saw different types of costumes and asses and breasts and cosplay. Some good. Some bad and..some cringe like.

Making it to the inside soccer field, there wasn't really much time to warm up. They had to come ready to play. Something about a schedule to keep. Stripping into the uniform Jogging onto the field, he would take his spot as mid fielder. He use to play on the wing but thanks to his growth spurt and gaining a little more weight on him. His position was moved. Thinking about the different songs made by Denzel Curry, it took him into the mood he needed to be. With tip off, it would commence. Reaching towards end of the game, the score was still 0-0. Artemis' team was losing steam and will. They needed a goal to stay in this and take the lead. If it went to penalties, it was over. But how? These guys were good no doubt and the type of play. Dirty calls were not being blown or anything. It was almost as anything goes. Receiving the ball, going down the sideline, Artemis would try to make a cut towards the middle of the field was knocked out of bounds by something that seemed more like a tackle in the NFL. The Refs had no choice but to blow the whistle. He would then feel something hit his jersey...did..he just spit on him? Oh hell no. Getting up, he would have a penalty kick and he drained it easily. Back to tip off, it was 3 minutes extra time. They came heavily but his team was prepared. He would then get passed the ball and his anger was showing. Hitting them with the ankle breakers putting on a straight clinic. His shot released and he scored leaving 1 second left before extra time was up. With that. . 2-0 Final With that, they would g to next round. Tired, Artemis would go sit in the stands and chill.

Ooc:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:58 pm

Rosalinexxxxxx.
                                                                                Queen of the Lolis

Rosaline had one hell of a time walking through the Comic Con floor. She literally wanted to kill someone. The entire way through weird a** cosplayers came up to her and thought her outfit was really good. She cursed at most of them and told them that this was an actual fashion. Victorian fashion from England but they didn't seem to understand. She started slapping any others who came up to her after that. That seemed to do it as they all left her alone. She would head to the stands of the soccer game to watch Artemis. Yes Artemis. A lot had happened in two nights, which some of it involved drinking. Actually she had gotten quite drunk and ended up sleeping with him a lot. Like through out the night a lot. She had also agreed to become a tuner and be his tuner. While normally she would have ******** dodged that whole situation and just left it at the sex. Something unusual had happened, he had somehow gotten her to open up. She had told a story that she hadn't told anyone else. It was something she never thought possible, so she decided to stick around. Being his tuner wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. She finally got to where she was going.

Rosaline would find that the game was already over which was whatever. She didn't get obsessed over soccer like some English did. However she didn't mind watching it but didn't mind missing it either. She found Artemis in the stands soon enough. She would surprise him by jumping onto his lap. "So the game how did it go? You better not of ******** up and lost, then I would have to be the tuner of a loser. And I ******** hate losers, so hope you won."

Stamina: 80/80
                                                                                Tricks:
                                                                                Wear: 0%
                                                                                R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [80]
                                                                                → Strength: [5]
                                                                                → Stamina: [80]
                                                                                → Jump: [5]
                                                                                → Air Time: 5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:06 am

Artemis Apollon Road Nickname: b***h I'm Ultimate.

Obviously, chilling had to come with a price. Halfway sleep, he would feel something plop straight into his lap and would pop, a sharp pain going through his legs, but he held it in from yelling. "Got damn it.. was jumping onto me really necessary? I just finished playing. They still kind of sore." he explained. He didn't get the ice bath treatment or anything. So by kind of sore, they should of been blazing. But, you know.Gravity Child genes. Either way, struggling would just be futile. He wasn't going to get out of this simply. Plus throwing her off was too much work. "Idiot, if you looked at the score you realize exactly that's not the case. We won 2-0. I had to carry as usual. But at least taking out the top seeded team is a good upset. Ankle breaks were real. Besides, you should learn something quickly. I don't lose." he explained as he looked through his phone. There had to a food place somewhere around here? Then again, wasn't he suppose to be exploring this comic-con anyways? Yeah. He will get to that soon.

Ooc:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:16 am

Rosalinexxxxxx.
                                                                                Loli

Rosaline would take this opportunity to ******** with Artemis. She spoke the next words loud so the rest of the people in the stands could hear. "But...Onii Chan that's not fair. I was sore from last night but you still insisted on being so rough this morning." With that the people in the stands all looked at Artemis with disgust. She stifled a laugh and hung all over Artemis. To say the least the people around were not happy. Some looked like they were ready to call the police. Underage and his sister, people certainly had a new player to boo. She decided to even make it worse and make people hate him. "Onii Chan lets go get something to eat but don't give me that weird tasting stuff again. I felt weird after drinking it and I had a big headache in the morning. Then you took embarrassing photos of me and I couldn't do anything. So no more of that stuff please." Once again people would look at Artemis disgusted with him. Rosaline would take his hand and lead him out of the stands. Once they were out of sight and hearing she bust up laughing. "Did you see all there faces, they looked like they were about ready to kill you. ******** s**t man."

Stamina: 80/80
                                                                                Tricks:
                                                                                R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [80]
                                                                                → Stamina: [80]
                                                                                → Jump: [5]
                                                                                → Air Time: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:24 am

Xavier/Artemis Apollon Road Nickname: b***h I'm Ultimate.

Artemis would just chill but it seems that was just completely out of the option too. Rosaline was at it again. He wasn't sure why or what she felt she got out of making his life a living hell. Soon as she made her first allegation, Artemis was out. The crosses were gone and Xavier came out and deal with it. It had been a while and this was going to be Xavier's first interaction with Rosaline. "Hmmm?,,,The hell happened while i'm...why is... little girl why are you in my lap?" he questioned. She would then make the second allegation and he freaked out. Standing up sharply which would cause Rosaline to fall off of him hopefully. That or she was going to dangle. Xavier was not for this. This was too far. "Child what in the entire hell is wrong with you? There was no reason to say any of those things. I literally should knock the hell out of you. None of that was funny. While Artemis would of just blow it off as whatever. Xavier would make it a big deal. Well, what do you expect? Xavier was also the person more easily upset. If this was Rick n Morty. Xavier would be the Morty. "Crap...Now I gotta deal with the repercussions of your actions. Do you even think before you act child.. ******** not even funny" He would lean against the wall and just slide down. He was truly pissed with her. Artemis said she was suppose to be the tuner. Make his regalia better. All that jazz? Who would honestly do something like that on purpose there's no point to it. No benefits at all. ******** hell. Why can't she just be chill and not a little b***h?

Ooc:

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:43 pm

Rosalinexxxxxx.
                                                                                Queen of the Lolis

Rosaline giggled as Xavier got upset. It was clear which one he was now. She went and draped herself over him giving him a kiss. "Come now lighten up a bit. It's just a joke, if something really bad comes of it I'll deal with it myself. Not like you are helping your case by calling me a child however. It really was funny honestly, those people probably thought we were doing some cosplay s**t or something anyways. So listen, I've pretty much switched over entirely to ring. I've even managed to take the venom road and improve it with ring. I'm calling it Wither road." Apparently she had been quite busy in his time playing his soccer games during the days. Yes she worked quite fast it seemed she had a talent for AT's despite starting only a few months ago. "Link tuning is something I can do. It wasn't as hard as I thought to figure everything out honestly."

Stamina: 120/120
                                                                                Tricks:
                                                                                R.E.A.D[253]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [120]
                                                                                → Stamina: [120]
                                                                                → Jump: [8]
                                                                                → Air Time: 6

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:56 am

Xavier/Artemis Apollon Road Nickname: b***h I'm Ultimate.

"Does this look like a game? Oh come on!" he groaned. Xavier wasn't with the shits today. He just, didn't sit right. The whole ******** the tuner thing was just not in him. He already was just hoping Artemis knew how to mitigate the situation and keep it from being a total explosion or Xavier was going to have work to do just like Artemis. Xavier was not about to let Artemis mess this up. Even after the reveal he has to sit down, cry, eat her kitty for 30 hours, it doesn't matter. You will not ruin this for me. I didn't kick kloe out for no reason. That was Xavier's thinking. Artemis just accepted whatever affection Rosaline gave cause it was just whatever. He probably didn't want his air treks broken majorly. "Pffft. Whatever you say.. It's just so annoying....and wait?" he was going to start ignore her a little, but it seemed something caused him to look at at Rosa with a curious look. "What are you talking about? You somehow made a new road? Wither road? Damn.. so that's what you been doing throughout this whole entire time? " he questioned as he was somewhat impressed that she could actually pull something off that difficult. "Link tuning will be discussed in due time. I still don't know whether I wanna keep the regalia like this or to change it to something more interesting." he admitted. While standing there, he noticed a text message that even got Artemis to peak. Indra was here? Oh s**t?. Quickly fumbling to get his phone, he would look at the text and reply.

Text: To Indra/Ruka

Quote:
Oh hey darling. I forgot that you was going to be here! We should, go and get some dinner or something Miss you sweetie. Will see you soon. My next game going to be tomorrow morning.

He would then look at the loli and think for a moment. "You...what happens here stays here. Us ******** should not be mentioned. Not be told. I don't need my girlfriend killing me. Well Artemis's girlfriend. Or whatever you wanna say. You get my point" Xavier commanded. He was seriously rather avoid the situation or mitigate it. Not have it blow up which was potential with anything in regards to Rosalina.

Ooc:

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items