Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:19 am
User Image

Our first idea is a herd of Ivysaur minis that live in a hedge maze. There are even secret traps and moving doors. Each Ivy gets their own little 'room' section. They also cultivate and harvest a nearby orchard for trading there will be flower patches bordering the edges of the maze that the Ivy's can grow and take care of and vegetable patches in each of their 'rooms. Also, Odakota(sp?) is a neighboring herd that helps and keeps them company =B And they are very family oriented.

And for our second choice, we were considering Liligant and Liligant variations.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:33 am
So far it is Lyda and I <3. But we would welcome any who would like to join before the contest is over nwn.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:41 am
I was thinking the Ivy's use leaf cutter to trim the hedge.

One of the main ideas after the herd is established is that there will be Bulbauar familiars, Ivysaur minis, and Venusaur regs. My Venusaur Deinos will be joining.

He's not very good at 'helping', but he does do his best. He hasn't mastered 'leaf cutter' yet, so when he tries to help trim the hedge, his vines just take big mouthfuls of leaves out hahaha.

LydaLynn

I was thinking, if anyone was interested, maybe one of the 'jobs/hobbies' for one of the Ivy's can be bird control smile . They would make sure any nesting birds don't disrupt the hedge too much. And if there are any trouble making Jays or other birds, maybe move them or shoo them out?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:45 am
Jackariah Beckett

I'm thinking mine will be a topiary artist who has rosemary growing for bedding in his 'room' area because it smells good and makes a great late night snack.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:48 am
Jackariah Beckett

Each room area could look kind of like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit:
Gardens:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:18 pm
WE ALL LIVE IN A POKEMON WORLD~
Username: LydaLynn
People in your party: Jackariah Beckett
Amount of soquili: 3-6
Male or Female: CC

POKEMON GETTO DAZE!!!!!!
Chose your pokemon!
First choice: Ivysaur
Second choice: Liligant
5 Likes: Plants, flowers, minis, hedge mazes, vines

Give me a small summary of your herd concept or you can tell me about an existing herd they would be joing:
The Evergreen Herd is very tight knit and family oriented. They all live and work together in a large hedge maze they cultivated on the boarders of the Odakota Herd's lands. The Odakota Herd welcomed the mini gardeners when they came to this land and gave them a safe space to settle.

The Evergreen Herd is amazing with plants, able to help grow them bigger and faster than normal. With their vines they trim the hedges to pleasing shapes, leaving paths and openings.

Each of the herd members has a small area cleared in the maze that is their own personal space, they grow their favorite plants there, for food or aroma or beauty. But even though they have space that is theirs, it is open to everyone in the herd as they do not keep anything from their family.

They cultivate garden patches and harvest from nearby orchards, trading what they produce with other herds and travelers. They are friendly and open but can be fiercely protective of their family, home, and gardens.
Any extra info?:

Find me something funny that is pokemon related:

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:41 pm
This sounds interesting! I love plant based soquili and even have a few of my own that are involved with plants.

Quick question, where might I find information on the Odakota herd?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:34 pm
I love this herd idea too. Minis and gardening such a good combo o3o

Love what you guys have plans for your Ivysaur so far.  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:51 pm
I would love to be part of this herd concept <3 I love Bulbasaur and such and the hedge maze just sounds TOO CUTE!
And yeah... >>... If it would be alright to join you? I am joining an idea for a Rapidash herd as well though, so I don't know if that would change your mind or not xD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games