Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Whole Wide World
Venice, Italy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:13 pm

V E N I C E

I T A L Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vineyard Wine Tour ___________ St. Marks Basilica

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Venice, the capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has no roads, just canals – including the Grand Canal thoroughfare – lined with Renaissance and Gothic palaces. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica, which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the Campanile bell tower offering views of the city’s red roofs.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOUIS . M A U R I C I O. ADDARIO
Slytherin Alumni , Unspeakable

[Late Summer of 2038]

Shortly after their wedding, Louie was more than ready to take Micah on their honeymoon and leave their families behind. Despite his mother's protest at transportation—she insisted on a winged-horse drawn carriage—the young couple arrived by portkey to Italy. Louie had a familial home in the country but it was quite a distance from Venice, where he had planned most of their time. Arriving at the familial home, however, did give them the brilliant chance to hire a muggle taxi, load their trunks, and drive through the countryside where he had booked a tour in one of the vineyards. They perused over a dozen different wines, gorged on assorted meats, crackers, and cheeses, and strolled arm in arm down the grassy green hills overlooking the rows and rows of grapevines. That night they arrived in Venice, stayed at a luxurious hotel, and had their first official night as man and wife—and let's be honest—it was the best night of his entire life thus far.

The next day, he planned to show her the city. They left the hotel by gondola, snuggled together as he pointed out the different cathedrals, museums, and landmarks of Venice. They strolled hand in hand through Piazza San Marco, the main public square of Venice. And Louie guided her down side alleys and random streets, getting lost twice along the way, until he pointed out a quaint little boutique selling handmade original Venetian masks. ”How do I look?” he asked, flashing a clown themed mask over his face and grinned. ”They're brilliant, aren't they? You should pick one out that you like,” he told her, holding up an elaborate gold and pearl mask for her to try on in front of a mirror. An elderly Italian woman smiled and greeted the pair with a “Ciao” and continued sweeping the floor. ”Are you having fun so far? We did so much yesterday and this morning already, I thought we could just wonder around the city and see where it leads us, if you want? Or we could go back to the hotel and relax?”

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Ɗяινιηg closer to the є∂gє
                                                        "Are you ℓινιηg? Are you ∂єα∂?"
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        You've got the ƒυєℓ, I've got the ѕραяк.
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Their wedding had been very... wedding-y. Which Micah had tolerated. She of course had been a bigger fan of their run away location wedding idea, but they had both agreed their families would kill them. Unfortunately her parents had already disowned her by the time of the actual wedding... thanks to her brat little cousin, but Micah honestly wasn't even that mad. Her family was not her parents. Her family was Ashley and Louie, and even her bratty cousins. They at least understood how awful the adultier adults in the family were. Sure Darian for some reason was blaming her for the way the family was treating Tiernan, and therefore decided to tell her parents she was actually a Hufflepuff. Micah could care less at this point though. She was married and loved and happy. And she had gotten her real family to walk her down the aisle in the form of her best friend and brother.

She walked quietly, hand in hand with Louie while he showed her everything he could possibly think of showing her. The vineyards and the gondolas.
                                                        They had found a quaint little mask store, and she couldn't help but giggle at the mask he put on.
                                                        "Handsome as always." She stated in answer to his question. When he offered a mask for her to try on, she gently placed it on her face and peered at herself in the mirror. She had spent quite a bit of her life wearing one mask or another to keep herself safe in her own family home, so Micah was surprised when she found herself loving the mask instead of repulsed by it. "This is lovely." She finally said with a smile, showing it off to him, before taking it off her face. She nodded her head at his multitude of questions. "Of course I'm having fun silly. I say we wander for a bit more, before returning to the hotel." She winked at him with a coy smile, before twisting her fingers into his once again and squeezing his hand.

It's so єαѕу to be cуηιcαℓ.
                                                        Let's turn αяσυη∂ and start αgαιη.
                                                        Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        You've got the ƒιяє, I've got the ƒιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Essy Ze Ninja

The Whole Wide World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces