[PRP] At Their Lady's Command [Saed/Aishe]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:11 am
The caravan had moved again, as it so often did, settling as far away as they could get in enough time to still be ready for thread. They had some dragons, of course, but stone was still expensive, and it was easier to linger in the shadow of the wings of some weyr's force of fighters. Cath had been, as ever, eager to be unsaddled and turned loose of his packages and burdens. A free spirit, he bore the role of pack mule with grace only because he was too soft-hearted and weak-willed to rebel against it. As soon as he was cut loose the brown was off and away, nosing into other's tents or luring in the local kids who might want to clamber about on him.

Saed had instantly set to erecting their own tent and stand, arranging things in attractive patterns even though the lateness of the day meant that few customers, if any, would come by. The attractive look of it all soothed their heart, made it easier to relax and feel at home, and settle into another new are—hold on now!

"No, my mistress, please!" Saed came bustling in a whirl of silken skirts up to the side of the massive golden dragon, and the heavily pregnant woman beside it. Their arms flew to—what was it this time?!—some box or bag or barrel. "Please, my Lady, allow me!" They reached up, long arms extending to pull whatever she had decided she needed down from where it was strapped to the riding straps of the golden dragon. It must be terrible, being so restricted, but they would be beside themselves if anything happened to the woman they had come to consider a friend, a mentor, and in a way, a stand-in mother. "What on Pern would C'rian do if I'd let anything happen to you while he was away?" Nothing Saed wouldn't do to themself first, but still.

Fated Fable
Heeey so I ran with a setup where C'rian had to go talk to like IDK the local holder to announce them/get permission for something like being there, and Saed is being all over protective of his hero/idol/mom-figure. Hope that's okay??

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:00 pm

To say that Aishe was frustrated by her current state would have been a massive understatement. She was used to being mobile and self-sufficient. When Saed took the box of ornamental swords out of her reach, she gave a slight huff of displeasure through her nostrils. True, she was heavily pregnant, but did everyone have to treat her as though she were an invalid?

"Saed, I had it," she grumbled at them, and then let out an 'ooph' as pain blossomed in her lower back. Fine. Maybe she hadn't had it. But she didn't want to slow down, and why was this so... demeaning? If only C'rian had been able to carry their child, he certainly would be doing exactly that. But Aishe couldn't really mind so much, given how over the moons C'rian was.

What is it, my Aishe? Rhianth asked, craning her great head to peer down at her rider. She drew her wedge shaped head down until she could nuzzle at the Queenrider's side gently. "It's nothing, Rhianth. This is normal, apparently." Annoying, frustrating, but totally normal. Nothing but getting through this would make it vanish.

"Hopefully C'rian would understand. He knows me well enough."

ShinosBee

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

[IC RP] Holds & Halls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items