Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands
[backlog prp] your a dad :D (Sachin x Lisimba )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sachin was surprised at how things were going for him at the moment. he had not expected to actually to get into a relationship with Lisimba specially when she was completely different in personality than his was. he was the uptight grump while she was more the carefree and fun one. though he had to admit he was actually kind of glad that Lisimba had crashed her way into his life. he could only shake his had with a amused smirk when he recalled the day that he and Lisimba got into it when she basicly crashed right into him because she was messing around. though if anyone came across him and poked him as to why he was so amused with something he would deny everything being his usual grumpy self. he also would deny to anyone that at the moment he was off to meet up with Lisimba right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lisimba was fatter than normal, and she could feel the little ones moving around, time was close to where they'd finally meet the world. However, she hadn't told Sachin yet. She was slightly afraid of his reaction to their soon to be children. This was, after all, the last thing she expected to happen. She smiled as she saw him in the distance. Luckily, no one had noticed that she was expecting yet, and the rumor was not out in the open for Sachin to find out.

Lisimba had left Riikano at home this time, telling him that she was the one that needed to give the lion the news. If it was good or bad, that was for Sachin to determine. She had never thought in a million years that he would have fallen for her. "Hello!" she said cheerfully when she finally got into non-yelling distance. She was glowing with radiance, it would seem

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:41 pm
if he had noticed her weight gain, then he had completely decided to ignore it as if it was not happening. Sachin was not one that ever was really near cubs and tended to avoid them as much as possible. he saw her right as he heard the hello and gave her a bit of a smile in return. he still couldn't believe that he had managed to fall for her. " you been staying out of trouble I hope." smirking a bit, he liked to tease that she was always being a troublemaker. "where's your little buddy Riikano?" he always did enjoy toying with that rabbit and found it odd that Riikano wasn't with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:23 am
Lisimba looked to him with bright eyes, "Sachin..." she said in all seriousness, "you're going to be a father." She didn't hold back anything, and ignored the question about Rii. That wasn't very important at the moment, no. There was much bigger news to get to. She was shaking slightly, but this was the best way to do it.

She knew that he might be mad, new that maybe he didn't want kids, but that was okay. She knew that he'd be great father, even if he pretended to be a grump. She knew better after all.

"I mean, look at me..." She started with a giggle "I'm fat!"

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out