Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Grand Library Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:35 pm

User Image

𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕷𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖗𝖞

The largest collection of books on the island, the Grand Library hosts books from a variety of genres, from fictional stories and myths to educational manuscripts of almost every subject imaginable.

Head Librarian & Historian - Elijah Isaacs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:25 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Situated at the far end of the library, seated in the center of what could only be described as a ‘book fort’, sat Elijah, the Head Librarian of the Academy’s Grand Library. With a heavy tome nestled in his lap, head bent down, anyone could tell that Elijah was totally engrossed into the book, so much so that he’d blocked out his surroundings completely. It wasn’t uncommon to find the Head Librarian in this sort of state. It was common knowledge that Elijah was obsessed with the written word and all that it offered him. That's why his position was so perfect for him - no one cared more about the knowledge held within the library that Elijah.

If left unsupervised, Elijah would immerse himself in his books for days on end – ignoring his basic needs. This of course often resulted in him fainting from fatigue or dehydration. His best friend, Ven, usually took it upon himself to police Elijah’s actions and force him to take breaks to eat and rest, but Ven was a busy guy. As the Shifter Professor, he had his own duties to perform and couldn’t always check in on Elijah – this often led to Elijah getting away with his marathon reading sessions, much to Ven's irritation.

Elijah was in the middle of one such marathon. It had been thirty-six hours since he’d begun reading and now, with the piles of books stacked high around him, it was clear that he’d been completely engrossed the entire time. Whether the Head Librarian remembered the Orientation Ceremony and that he was required to attend was another matter altogether. It seemed, that given his appearance and current state, that he’d completely forgotten about the event, even though he had an Eidetic memory and never forgot a thing.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

oyehh

Confused Commissar

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:02 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

The loud chatter of faculty and students filled his ears as he entered through the grand double doors. He glanced up from his book and removed his reading glasses as some of the students took notice of him. He took notice of all the faces old and new. Some he recognized or have seen before and others he had yet to meet. He offered them the smallest of smiles and surveyed the area for his fellow faculty members. He was able to spot a few of them and decided to take a seat next to them. With his head held high and book in hand, he walked toward one of the seats and sat down. The professor glanced around at some of the student's giving as nod of acknowledgement if they met his observant gaze. The male leaned his elbow on the arms of his seat and leaned his chin on his fist, giving the students a calm yet stern look. His mind moved to other whereabouts like if he needed to complete anything else with his classroom or notes. Though it probably wasn't likely seeing as he was the type to be on top of everything and get his tasks done efficiently. Ezra then began to consider who would be in his class this year. Would it be students he's had before? Or will they all be fresh faces? The possibilities were endless.

Ezra glanced at the staff members who were here and noticed something. He realized that Elijah wasn't present yet. He began to assume that he might be running late. But even knowing the male for a short time is enough to know that he reads... a lot. Ezra read quite a bit but he would stop do get things done or do other activities. Elijah not so much. Looking around, the red head quietly slipped away from the other staff and exited the auditorium. Running a hand through his hair, and straighten up a bit, he made his way toward the library. He stopped to tell student's where the auditorium was or to greet a few people. Once he made it toward the Grand Library, he entered quietly and went straight to the far end. As he assumed, he spotted Elijah reading away without a care in the world. Ezra leaned against a book shelf and cleaned his glasses. "You know, last time I checked.... there was an orientation going on..." He said looking away from his spectacles and glancing at the other male. "Were you planning on going or were you timing another few hours of reading?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Auditorium// Library] || WITH [ Students and Faculty// Elijah ] || FEELING [ Nostalgic//Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Just so we all know that he was at the ceremony ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:31 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Head tilted down, Elijah didn’t hear or see Ezra approach him. He was so engrossed with his book, that if he wasn’t friends with Ezra he likely would have ignored the person speaking to him all together. But, Ezra, being a friend, demanded Elijah’s attention with his presence, even when Eli was engrossed in a book, or books in this case.

Tipping his haze up at Ezra’s words, he took a moment to contemplate the question. Time was something that often got away from him. His marathon sessions of reading were enough indication of that. Tilting his head back from his lower position on the floor, he pierced his lips together in contemplation. “Was that today? Hmmm…. Orientation Day…” Shifting his gaze to the side, he did a quick calculation before turning his gaze back up to Ezra. “That means I’ve been here for thirty-six hours, give or take a few. Not the longest time I’ve become engrossed in a book, but certainly a good stretch.” He said with a smile, clearly impressed with himself. However, his amusement was short lived as he realized that it was Orientation Day and he needed to attend the Academy’s various functions and vents as an active participant. As someone who preferred the company to books over people, this did not come as a welcome realization.

“Ezra, I don’t suppose…you came to fetch me, did you?” Elijah hoped that like him, he wanted to ditch out of the Orientation as well. With such a sensitive Raiment like his, Ezra wasn’t one to hang out in large crowds anyway. Ezra, someone that Elijah could only describe as ‘the cool type’, shrugged nonchalantly and replied, “I mean why else would I come~? You weren’t there so I looked for you.” Elijah felt any hope of escape wither and die at Ezra’s words. His supposed ally was in fact, not. Elijah’s outward demeanor immediately drooped as he pouted a bit. “But I don’t want to go…” If Elijah wasn’t already well known as the Head Librarian, someone might mistake him for a pouty child give the way he looked so crest fallen at the idea of attending one simple ceremony. “You could have just left me…no one would have noticed anyway.” He said with a frown directed toward Ezra. Given his reputation to ‘fall into books’ he doubted anyone would have missed him at the orientation anyway, all he’d be doing was sitting up on stage looking pretty.

═══════════════════╝

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:39 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Ven cursed and ran towards the academy campus as fast as he could, tranforming into a bear to go even faster—he was late! Ven wasn't the most punctual person there was (that honour probably belonged to Lerato), but even he wasn't careless enough to miss the orientation; it only came around once a year. He once again cursed the fact that the appointment with the blackmith went over, he'd timed it perfectly to get back on time but it wasn't to be unfortunately.

To Ven's surprise and great relief, it didn't like the orientation started yet when he transformed back into a human, although the sight of another version of himself along with a few of the staff—it was probably Marisenn's doing and despite not minding her company, he was a bit apprehensive of her reason why. Before he could go and take his seat from his illusionary self, he noticed one particular empty seat in from among the couple left and his eyes narrowed. Eli was missing and if Ven knew his best friend, there was only one other place he could be right now and he knew that if he left Eli alone, there was no way he'd actually arrive willingly. Sending a nod to the two court mages to let them know he'd be back soon, he ran out once again, this time heading for the grand library.

Ven stormed into the library, although he forced himself to walk quieter as soon as he entered; being best friends with the head librarian made that action almost instinctive now. Despite his bulky frame, he weaved through the bookshelves with practised ease towards the corner that he knew was Eli's preferred spot and Ven was not at all surprised to see what he could only describe as a 'fort' made out of books, although seeing Ezra there was new. That didn't matter anyway, and Ven shook off his surprise and instead glared at Eli as he marched forward.

"What are you still doing here? Don't tell me you forgot all about the orientation," he hissed furiously. A quick look around confirmed Ven's suspicions: the place looked much too lived in for Eli to have only been there for less than a day. It wasn't the first time that Eli had done this. "Have you been here since the last time I saw you. Never mind, you can tell me later, we need to go now." Ven grabbed Eli's arm and pulled him up and out the fort, albeit gently. He glanced back at Ezra, whose presence he'd unintentionally ignored until now. "Ezra, do you want to help me take this idiot to the auditorium before it's late?" Ven doubted that it would be easy to force Eli out of the library and seeing that Ezra was here as well, he suspected that he'd had similar intentions and Ven wasn't going to ignore a potential ally in Elijah Minding.

WHERE Grand Library tab tab tab WITH Eli and Ezra tab tab tab FEELING annoyed

OOC xxx

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:56 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The red headed male stared at Elijah blankly as he spoke. This man literally forgot it was orientation day AND he's been nonstop reading for around thirty-six hours straight. Not to mention he actually seemed proud that he did so. So, there was a chance that he read for a long period of time without stopping to eat or at least shut his eyes for a moment or two; yet he was more than content with that. Ezra folded his arms and gave the male a funny expression when Elijah asked if he had come to get him and take him to orientation. I mean of course he did, everyone needed to be there and he needed a break from reading. So, when he said that he didn't want to go and that no one would have noticed if he had just left him in the library, Ezra rolled his eyes and sucked his teeth. "Clearly I noticed that you were missing. That's why I'm here right now right? While I'm not fully too keen on attending the orientation, I have to. I much rather be in my living quarters having a cup of tea and playing the piano. Or like you, I would rather be reading a nice book. But I cannot, I have to attend the orientation in the auditorium, and so do you Elijah~" He offered an almost invisible half smile as he got off from his position against the bookshelf.

Ezra turned his attention to Ven who had just entered the library. He assumed that he came for the same reason, and that was to find Elijah and bring him to the auditorium. But he was not happy, and his glaring at Elijah made it quite clear. He watched closely as he went to to grab the librarian and pull him up from his seat. Ezra rose a brow as Ven looked to him and spoke. Smirking a bit, he rolled up his sleeves and walked to the other side of Elijah. "It would be my pleasure~" the professor took a hold of Elijah's other arm gently and kept a tight grip on it. He went to take out his pocket watch and checked what time it currently was. "We better hurry. We only have so much time before it all begins." Ezra said it more toward Ven since he was the one who would also be taking Elijah there.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Library] || WITH [ Elijah and Ven ] || FEELING [ Nostalgic//Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Just so we all know that he was at the ceremony ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:30 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

While it was nice to know that someone had in fact noticed his absence from the Orientation, he was disappointed too. Each year it was the same thing – ‘Welcome to the Academy, these are the rules, you’ll receive your schedule and dorm assignment on this day and time, they are non-negotiable, blah blah blah’. He knew why he needed to be there, for appearances, but that didn’t mean that he was needed. His interactions with the students were limited. If they wanted a book or needed to know a quick fact, he was your guy. Sitting pretty in front of the student body, pretending to be interested in the opening speech? He wasn’t your guy. But Ezra was insisting.

He was pleasantly surprised to know that Ezra didn’t want to attend either, and intrigued to know what he enjoyed playing music and reading books. He was a man after his own heart. Smiling slightly at the thought, he’d been about to move to get up when Ven silently stormed over to chastise him for forgetting about the Orientation. “Ven, you know I never forget anything.” He said with a small smirk, lightly tapping his temple to remind him of his steel-trap of a memory. “I merely lost track of time. Ezra was kind enough to come and remind me, though.” His answer, however true, seemed to fall on deaf ears as Ven looked to Ezra for help in hauling him to the auditorium – as if he wouldn’t have gone willingly, which he wouldn’t.

To prove this point further, Ven reached down to haul him to his feet, with little to no effort on his part. Frowning, Elijah came to his feet, his arm held securely in Ven’s grasp. Eyes cast down and to the side, lips lightly pouted, he looked like a child who’d just been scolded – which he was.

He didn’t appreciate being called an idiot. Ven knew he was anything but an idiot, given all the knowledge trapped within his head, but it seemed that the argument was moot at this point. To his surprise, Ezra was all too happy to help Ven haul him to the auditorium. Yes, he’d come to remind Elijah about the Orientation, but that didn’t mean he’d have been willing to grab an arm and walk him there. Like Ven, Ezra gripped him gently, yet firmly to ensure that Elijah wouldn’t flee – not that he would. In fact, given that he’d been in a seated position for so long, he didn’t know if he could flee. His legs felt both weighed down and rubbery at the same time. With Ezra at his side, Elijah felt a shiver run up his spine at the proximity of his person. Whether it was from embarrassment or some other emotion, Elijah felt his cheeks heat in a blush as Ezra and Ven began to move him out of his little sanctuary and out into the hall toward the Auditorium.

- Exit Elijah, Ezra and Ven from the Grand Library –
    - To reappear in the Auditorium -
═══════════════════╝

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : grand library | status : taken | mood : bookworm mode | company : no one | outfit : going black | OOC :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was another morning for Lerato to fulfill his duties as one of the court mages in the academy, the weather slightly cloudy but still with the sun shining. Right now, though, he was in the mood to read something to pass the time, hence his decision to borrow a few books from the library. The place would be usually packed with students having to use the references for their study sessions, but since classes would not start until a few days' time, the place was quiet. Right now, the court mage was scouring through the large, wooden shelves for something worth reading. And based on how large the place was, it would take a long while.

But finally, his eyes were on the music section of the library and that was when he noticed an ornate book, the spine with engraved letters popping out. It was about the ballads that have become popular throughout the years. Intrigued, Lerato smirked as he pulled the book gently from its place on the shelf, knowing that he would like to play a piece or two from that reference. Maybe he should serenade his boyfriend with those songs? Honestly, he was uncertain, but it would depend if he was free for self-practice.

Now that he got one book worth reading, his next focus was on the book about wandering musicians and their transition throughout history. Nodding to himself, he snatched that from the shelves as well. So far, he was content with having two reading materials as he departed to one of the vacant tables. He would go back for more later, but right now, he sat down near the table, turned a few pages of the book about ballads, and engrossed himself in his reading.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

- Enter Gannon into the Grand Library –

Eager to start the day, Gannon had awoken early to head to the Academy. After a long shower, a warm breakfast and debating about what to wear for the day – he changed twice before Brageet told him to just wear what he had on – he headed for the Academy. He’d stopped by Lerato’s office to see if he wanted to go over some of the various reports but Lerato either hadn’t arrived at the Academy yet or he was handling other business elsewhere.

After stopping at his office and working for a few hours, he found that he couldn’t really focus – his mind was on Lerato and he found that he wanted to at least see how his boyfriend was doing before throwing himself into his work. Leaving his office, he headed back to Lerato’s office. While the door was unlocked, a good sign, Lerato still wasn’t ‘IN’. Releasing a sigh, Gannon decided to head for the Grand Library – he needed a few books to help with his work in the meantime.

Stepping into the Library, Gannon was daydreaming a bit. Heading for the shelves, he didn’t look around him much, he just began to read through the titles, unaware that the man he’d been looking for was sitting at a reading table not fifty feet away.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:23 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : grand library | status : taken | mood : bookworm mode | company : no one | outfit : going black | OOC : so short, sorry. My brain's mushy.

Included in the book were the backstories that led to the writing of such ballads and Lerato found them sweet. A smile tugged at his lips at such narrations since they were poignant and he found them inspiring. He then turned another page, knowing that the continuation would be there, but sadly, some of the backstories were short. It may be because the information gathered was incomplete, lost with time's obscurity or the songwriters had to keep them private. He mentally sighed, knowing that he had to respect the decisions of those who had worked hard to play them out.

Lerato's eyes darted back to the shelves, only to see that Gannon was lost in the search for books. He gave his boyfriend a flirtatious wave, together with the call to grab his attention. “Hello there, handsome bookworm," his tone was teasing as he looked up at him, his smile growing into a teasing smirk. He would like to go all the way, but they were both in the library and that was not the right place for that. The court mage moved his hand back to the surface of the table, though he was still watching him in case Gannon would like to join in on the same table.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:48 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Hearing a call, Gannon was drawn out of his daze. Looking around him for a moment, confused, he soon spotted the source of the noise – which happened to be the man who’d been on his mind all morning. Smiling, he gave Lerato a little wave back before grabbing a random book off the shelf in front of him.

Approaching Lerato, he took the seat across from him with a slight blush. “Good morning, Lerato.” He didn’t know what to think about the ‘handsome bookworm’ comment – Gannon wasn’t really a bookworm…but he was flattered by the fact that Lerato thought he was handsome. He was at a loss for words – he wanted to ask how Lerato’s night had gone, if he’d slept well, but asking those kinds of things just seemed…weird. And he didn’t want Lerato to think he was weird.

Opening the book he’d randomly picked off the shelf he flipped to a random page only to see pictures of decorative vases and cups. Frowning, he flipped to the cover only to see he’d grabbed a ledger on porcelain/ceramic art. This definitely wasn’t the book he was looking for, but, not wanting to look like an idiot in front of Lerato, Gannon played it off and flipped back to the page he’s chosen before.

═══════════════════╝

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:06 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : grand library | status : taken | mood : bookworm mode | company : Gannon | outfit : going black | OOC : LOL. poor Gannon

Seeing that blush on Gannon's face was enough to Lerato's heart skip a beat, something that he couldn't get enough of. But also noticing that the poor mage had taken a book that may be far from his interests, the musician chuckled. “Never thought that you're into ceramics. That's quite an adorable hobby. Don't you agree?" Indeed, the silver-haired man was now in a teasing mood to make his boyfriend feel a bit more flustered. However, after that short teasing, he decided to switch to another topic before he would go a bit too far with the flirtatious escapades. The last thing that he wanted was to get caught by someone else.

“So, Gannon, have you heard of ballads before? I'm actually reading that book right now." he gave the book a gentle nudge so that the pictures and words would be shown to him. “This shows one of the ballads actually written shortly after the Battle of the Day. Tragic because the story is related to a man who fell in love with a Tenebraer and then the King ordered the mass execution of such people possessing that Knit. The song is actually dedicated to his lover, the serenade to capture her heart until the day she died."

Just because the execution was ordered didn't mean that the fix would lead to positive outcomes. After the ballad was written, the poor man had to move on until the end of his life. Indeed, Lerato found that story sad with such an unfortunate ending.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

-Enter Elijah into the Grand Library –

‘Oh, Gods! Oh. Gods! What the hell did I just do?! WHAT DID I SAY!?’ Elijah thought with panic as he entered his haven, his beautiful library. Eyes darting about the space, he saw Lerato and Gannon seated at one of the tables meant for study, while other students and a few faculty milled about browsing his books. Not wanting to be the center of attention – which he surely would be if he stood in the entryway freaking out over what a fool he’d just been, he headed for the far corner of the library.

Passing by several bookshelves, Elijah maneuvered into the far back corner, the same corner that Elijah and Ven had found him in the day before. With the stacks of books already piled high, he had the makings of a little sanctuary. Needing a place to hide, Elijah, delirious with panic, began to stack books on top of books until he had two high walls to hide behind. Leaving a little entryway for maneuver in, and the top open, he slipped inside and sat in the center of the square, his back pressed into the corner. Covering his face with his hands he tried not to blush too much as he replayed the interaction over and over in his head. “Oh, Gods…I’m such an idiot.” He mumbled against his palms. He just prayed he wouldn’t see Ezra for a while…

═══════════════════╝

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon blushed a bit at Lerato’s words – seemed he’d been caught. He’d have played it off, saying that he did have a deep interest for ceramics, but he didn’t want to lie to his boyfriend to save face. “I was a little distracted…” He admitted as he looked to the side, embarrassed. Closing the book, he looked up when Lerato mentioned the ballad. Shaking his head a bit, he listened to Lerato’s story.

The tragic love story was one that he was sure occurred a lot during the time of the tenebraer killings. To punish so many innocent people for the crime of one, it was awful. To know that two lovers had been torn apart simply because one of them had been born with a specific power, it was heart breaking.

“That sounds heartbreaking…It must have been so hard, for both of them.” As he spoke, he spotted Elijah entering the Library. The Head Librarian looked a bit frazzled, which was odd. Elijah was normally the carefree, cheerful sort…Before Gannon could say anything to make sure that he was okay, Elijah turned to head to the far corner of the library. Deciding to check on his colleague later, he turned his attention back to Lerato.

“Are you planning to play the ballad?” He had to wonder why Lerato was researching ballads…maybe he was planning on writing one?

═══════════════════╝

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:27 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

-Enter Ezra into the Grand Library –
                                                    Once he had walked out of his office and toward the library, he entered quietly and respectfully. Looking around the area, he noticed some people inside the grand room. Knowing that Elijah was most likely deeper inside in a far corner. Seeing as the man was clearly embarrassed, he knew that he would probably want some alone time to collect his thoughts. Also, when the male went to have a reading session, he usually went to a far corner. At least, that's where he last found him before the orientation ceremony and the party yesterday.

Smiling and nodding to some students and other individuals in the library, he swiftly walked passed the main area of the Grand Library. He made his way past the many tables and bookshelves back toward the area Ezra had found Elijah in yesterday to retrieve the male. When he neared the area, two large walls of books came into his view. Stopping in his tracks, he looked at the walls up and down before proceeding to walk closer to it. Once there, he quietly circled around and found the opening that was there. And as expected, when he peeked into the entryway, he saw the librarian with his face buried in his hands. Ezra looked at him for a moment before lightly clearing his throat. "Well...hello again Elijah. I ummm..." Running a hand through his hair, he thought about his words for a moment before continuing. "I would like to thank you for my flowers. I put them on my desk so I can look at them all the time.... and um... thank you for your compliments. I was quite surprised by them...I don't quite agree with them, but it's nice to know someone thinks of me or sees me like that...I appreciate your kind words... Don't be embarrassed by them."

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Library] || WITH [ Elijah] || FEELING [ Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    spoiler]
                                                    The_littlest_dragonfly

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff