Women's championship contract signing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:15 pm
for the second time in one evening, the WCW fans are treated to the sight of Eric Bischoff in the ring, this time with a table and two chairs set up, and a clipboard in hand. The boss raises a mic to quiet everyone down.

"Now, earlier in the evening, plans were disrupted as I had to deal with one disgruntled employee and being the benevolent man that I am, I have granted him his opportunity for next week. But now, let's talk about our next pay per view, The Great American Bash. Think of it as our big summer show. Now, many things are uncertain for the show, but one match is about to be set right now. You see, at Slamboree, Zarya Damone clearly won a one on one match to become the number one contender to the WCW Women's championship. Last week, however, I gave her a triple threat match, which in hindsight wasn't really fair. It seemed like a punishment for her and a reward to Alicia Armand, who lost her one on one shot at becoming the WCW women's champion to our new reigning champion, Lana Leone. To make matters more interesting, Lana again pinned Alicia to retain the championship. So now we're going to take it to the big stage again. Zarya Damone one on one with Lana Leone for the women's championship."

the crowd cheers for the announcement.

"Now, what I have here is the official contract for this match at the Great American Bash. And to continue with my benevolence, I have left the match stipulation line open. Tonight, in this ring, Lana and Zarya will come face to face and they will decide just what kind of match would be best to solve this monumental title match. This rivalry that stems from their days in DHW, will come to it's head here, in WCW. I can't wait to see what these ladies do so let's get this contract signing started."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:27 pm
I Gets Crazy hits the PA and the fans cheer as the reigning champion, Lana Leone, steps out onto the stage, the championship on her shoulder. She smiles out into the crowd, as usual, confident after winning and retaining her championship already.

Tony: Here comes the WCW women's champion, Lana Leone. She's been on a roll since she arrived, defeating everyone in the women's division so far.

Larry: Hold on there, Larry, there's an asterik on that. She only beat Zarya in a fatal four way. Their last one on one match went to a no contest.

Lana heads down the ramp and slides into the ring, standing up and picking up a mic. She takes a seat facing the entranceway as her music dies out.

"I figure I should get a few things off my chest before we get underway here Eric. When I signed my contract, I was promised a women's division and a championship for that division. When I arrived, you matched us all up, but clearly had no intention on actually giving us a championship to compete for. Now, I'm all for mixing it up with the guys, and if you hadn't given us this opportunity, I would probably be standing here as your world champion right now. But, really, I am a world champion. I'm the women's world champion."

Lana pauses as the fans cheer.

"And I think I've proven that on any given night, I could main event your show and tear the house down. I have beaten everyone you've thrown in front of me. I have no losses. So it didn't matter to me who challenged me for the championship next. I'm going to own this division because I wanted it. I've pinned Zarya once already, and Alicia twice. You're running out of people to throw at me, Eric. And as for this rivalry, I think it's a bit arrogant for Zarya to consider herself my rival. Look at what I've done. I've been champion all over. XCW, DHW, and now WCW. I've held women's titles, cruiser titles, Honor titles, and Heavyweight titles. What does Zarya have on me, Eric? But I get it, you want to make a spectacle of this. So I'm going to make this proposition right now to Zarya. Let's put an end to what Eric Bischoff calls a rivalry. Let's do this in a way truly befitting us. Last...woman....standing!"  

Lana Leone

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:04 am
Drumlife hits next and the crowd cheers as Zarya steps out and makes a beeline for the ring. She walks up the stairs and steps into the ring, then pulls out the other chair and sits down. She takes the contract first and signs her name quickly, then takes up the mic.

"I'm not going to go on and on about my accomplishments like you do, Lana. You want Last Woman standing, you've got it. This way, you have no excuses when I take that title and leave you in a puddle of your own blood."

Zarya slides the contract towards the champion.

"Put your title where your mouth is, sweetie, because at the Great American Bash, your delusions of grandeur come to an end."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:12 pm
Lana laughs at Zarya's words, and especially when she signs the contract and shoves it towards the champion. Lana signs the contract as well.

"You know, it's always interesting to see the response I get in such a situation. See, I'm the champion for a reason. I beat all of you. I beat you, I beat Alicia, and whatever that other little girl's name is. I beat you. I will continue beating you. But why wait until the Great American Bash?"

With that Lana jumps across the table and attempts to take Zarya to the mat while laying in some right hands  

Lana Leone

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:01 pm
the champion comes across the table and takes Zarya down in the chair, which is both startling and painful. However, she attempts to toss Lana off and make her way to her feet  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:36 am
Zarya powers the champion off but Lana gets right back to her feet rushing her again and attempting to meet her on the rise with rights and lefts, trying to pummel her to keep her down  

Lana Leone

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:46 am
Zarya gets to her feet and looks to meet Lana charging in with a boot to the face. should this connect, she'd attempt to catch her by the hair before she falls, with, as JR might have said, evil intentions in mind. Should she catch her, she'd quickly put her in position for the Z-Bomb, which she'd use to put the champion through the contract signing table  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:11 pm
Lana runs right into a boot to the face and begins to fall, only to be pulled up by her hair before she can hit the ground. Before she knows it, the Women's champion is up on Zarya's shoulders and sent crashing through the table courtesy of the Z-Bomb, to the cheers of the crowd  

Lana Leone

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:32 pm
Zarya reaches down and picks up the Women's championship belt, looking at it before raising it to the cheering crowd. It isn't hers yet, so she throws it over Lana and heads out of the ring, her music hitting the PA.

Tony: Well, there's a statement for you. And they don't even meet for the title until the Great American Bash.

Larry: A statement is right. Zarya isn't playing games. She wants that title and she just showed the advantage she has right here. She's bigger and stronger. Lana has to bring every bit of her crazy if she wants to remain champion  
GWA.com

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games