Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 am
Currently Trying For

Appolyon
Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni'suti
Body Build: Regular, legs down.
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: • Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Yes please, I don't mind the additional wait. Is it possible to get an itemless and wingless uncert as well. Please and thank you.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Dark gray, almost black, with white underbelly and gradient rainbow leopard spots
Note: All spots glow faintly. And starting from his muzzle, the starting color of the gradient is red.
Face: Eye color- Red, Eyebrows- Black, Inner ear- White, Expression- A stand-offish/sort of pissed look, Any facial markings- None besides the leopard spots that start on the bridge of muzzle.
Mane: Black Custom style
The loose hair, not in braids, is really long that it gathers on the ground around his hooves.
Tail: An uber long fluffy cat tail with a red ribbon wrapped around it. Color is black with a white tip with rainbow gradient tiger stripes. Gradient color starts where the color the spots left off.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White "fetlocks", or fur if allowed trailing behind the back of the legs/paws to make them look furrier/fluffier.
Reference Image(s):
Soq Plushie
Audio [Also a good ref for the mane]
Other Plushie
Anthro ref (Ignore the metal arm)
Tail ref #2
SoA
Soul Guardian

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Modified smooth horns. They curve down further, instead of curving back upwards. It's best to used the Audio reference or the cat tail reference for the horns. Color, gradient rainbow with pastel colors.
Wings: If possible, wings similar to these; though feel free to tweak them a bit. Basically, a feathered dragon wing. For colors, the 'arms' are black, the feathers are a rainbow gradient and the membrane is also black.
Scales: Pastel rainbow gradient leg scales, just the ones over the feet, not on the knees
Other Notes: White canine paws with black claws.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
•A variety of cuffs, studs and earrings in both ears; gold and silver. [Best to use the Audio reference.]
•A red ribbon wrapped around his body, which starts from a 'chestpiece' that consists of a gold amulet with a red gem in the middle. The ribbon continues to wrap around the tail
•Gold cuffs around his two front legs, that have small bells on chains attached to them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Though these are a few of the same refs from above, I feel that these are the best refs for the items]
Cat tail
Soq Plushie
Audio

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Appolyon
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: This does not have to be your horse's species - it can be a descriptor word or related to the concept origin.
Temper: Elusive
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Light

... A Custom Little Friend ...
Familiar Breed: Giant Lizard
Familiar Description: Base it off of this ref.
Raised wings, tattered membrane, no arrows though.
Forward curving horns with two spikes on each side of head and one on nose.
A tooth sticking out from the mouth.
"Quills" along the top of the head, two on each cheek
Cuffs and chains on front legs.
Cuff and banner on top right horn

Accessory color: Use the ref

Edit Level: Moderate to Heavy

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Extreme
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Mutant Angeni'suti
[b]Body Build:[/b] Regular, legs down.
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] Adult
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] • Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Yes please, I don't mind the additional wait. Is it possible to get an itemless and wingless uncert as well. Please and thank you.

[b]~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~ [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Dark gray, almost black, with white underbelly and gradient rainbow leopard spots
Note: All spots glow faintly. And starting from his muzzle, the starting color of the gradient is red.
[b]Face:[/b] Eye color- Red, Eyebrows- Black, Inner ear- White, Expression- A stand-offish/sort of pissed look, Any facial markings- None besides the leopard spots that start on the bridge of muzzle.
[b]Mane:[/b] Black [url=http://imgur.com/0TICRH8]Custom style[/url]
The loose hair, not in braids, is really long that it gathers on the ground around his hooves.
[b]Tail:[/b] An uber long fluffy [url=http://imgur.com/zE2uAxe]cat tail[/url] with a red ribbon wrapped around it. Color is black with a white tip with rainbow gradient tiger stripes. Gradient color starts where the color the spots left off.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] White "fetlocks", or fur if allowed trailing behind the back of the legs/paws to make them look furrier/fluffier.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b]
•[url=http://imgur.com/7rEIsba]Soq Plushie[/url]
•[url=http://imgur.com/3bMfJzN]Audio[/url] [Also a good ref for the mane]
•[url=http://imgur.com/TKHjtNC]Other Plushie[/url]
•[url=http://imgur.com/0TICRH8]Anthro ref[/url] (Ignore the metal arm)
•[url=http://imgur.com/LdBD244]Tail ref #2[/url]
•[url=http://imgur.com/1XbgX3X]SoA[/url]
•[url=http://imgur.com/D9hWBYe]Soul Guardian[/url]

[b]~*~ Physical Traits ~*~[/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Modified smooth horns. They curve down further, instead of curving back upwards. It's best to used the Audio reference or the cat tail reference for the horns. Color, gradient rainbow with pastel colors.
[b]Wings:[/b] If possible, wings similar to [url=http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36154/3615374_350.png]these[/url]; though feel free to tweak them a bit. Basically, a feathered dragon wing. For colors, the 'arms' are black, the feathers are a rainbow gradient and the membrane is also black.
[b]Scales:[/b] Pastel rainbow gradient leg scales, just the ones over the feet, not on the knees
[b]Other Notes:[/b] White canine paws with black claws.

[b]~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~[/b]
[b]Custom Items:[/b]
•A variety of cuffs, studs and earrings in both ears; gold and silver. [Best to use the Audio reference.]
•A red ribbon wrapped around his body, which starts from a 'chestpiece' that consists of a gold amulet with a red gem in the middle. The ribbon continues to wrap around the tail
•Gold cuffs around his two front legs, that have small bells on chains attached to them.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items:[/b] [Though these are a few of the same refs from above, I feel that these are the best refs for the items]
•[url=http://imgur.com/zE2uAxe]Cat tail[/url]
•[url=http://imgur.com/7rEIsba]Soq Plushie[/url]
•[url=http://imgur.com/3bMfJzN]Audio[/url]

[b]~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~[/b]
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Appolyon
[b]Owner:[/b] [X]Natty-Chan[X]
[b]Breed:[/b] This does not have to be your horse's species - it can be a descriptor word or related to the concept origin.
[b]Temper:[/b] Elusive
[b]Mate:[/b] N/A
[b]Tag Background:[/b] CC
[b]Tag frame color:[/b] CC
[b]Tag feather color(s):[/b] CC

[b]~*~ Existing Pets ~*~[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b] N/A

[b]~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~[/b]
[b]Element:[/b] Light

For Mind slots
Entry Tag: ( [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Pawed Angeni'suti | Extreme | Solo )

*chanting* PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES!

Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni'suti
Body Build: Regular, legs down.
Concept Origin: • Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Yes please, I don't mind the additional wait. Is it possible to get an itemless and wingless uncert as well. Please and thank you.

Body: Dark gray, almost black, with white underbelly and gradient rainbow leopard spots
Face: Eye color- Glowing Red, Eyebrows- Black, Inner ear- White, Expression- A stand-offish/sort of pissed look, Any facial markings- None besides the leopard spots that start on the bridge of muzzle.
Mane: Black Custom style
Tail: An uber long fluffy cat tail with a red ribbon wrapped around it. Color is black with a white tip with rainbow gradient tiger stripes. Gradient color starts where the color the spots left off.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White "fetlocks", or fur if allowed trailing behind the back of the legs/paws to make them look furrier/fluffier.
Reference Image(s):
Soq Plushie
Audio [Also a good ref for the mane]
Other Plushie
Anthro ref (Ignore the metal arm)
Tail ref #2
SoA
Soul Guardian

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Modified smooth horns. They curve down further, instead of curving back upwards. It's best to used the Audio reference or the cat tail reference for the horns. Color, gradient rainbow with pastel colors. Can they glow because of the Suti elemental
Wings: If possible, wings similar to these; though feel free to tweak them a bit. Basically, a feathered dragon wing. For colors, the 'arms' are black, the feathers are a rainbow gradient and the membrane is also black.
A reference for the color
Scales: Pastel rainbow gradient leg scales, just the ones over the feet, not on the knees
Other Notes: White canine paws with black claws.

Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Though these are a few of the same refs from above, I feel that these are the best refs for the items]
Cat tail
Soq Plushie
Audio

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: None

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

I have an idea I want to possibly make available to the shop!

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Wings and tail
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Yes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:22 am
Currently Questing For

Regn'beu
Edit Category: - Minor
Soquili Species: Regular/Unicorn/Ulun'suti
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on a plushie Ryuukushin gave me.

WIP Needed? No, but can I get an itemless version as well.

Body: Soft brown/tan fur with gradient rainbow spots and splotches along front of face and back.
Face: Eye color- Red orange, Eyebrows- Same color as mane, Inner ear- Dark brown, Expression- Just the thick lashes eyes.
Mane: Like the style on the plushie, same color. I don't think I can describe it.
Tail: Punk rock style, color as mane and tail in plushie
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular hooves. Hoove color, same as plush. Can she have the angeni fetlocks please and thank you?
Reference Image(s): Plush

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Normal uni style- CC color.
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: Leg scales, just not on the upper part of legs- CC colors, maybe rainbow. Ear frills- CC colors
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Raptor claws on hindlegs only, CC colors

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Glowing purple lantern in her mouth.
Pinks scarf around neck with a glowing blue gem.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Plush

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Regn'beu
Breed: Lightbringer
Temper: Serene

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: A plushie given to me by Ryuukushin

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

[b]Edit Category:[/b] - Minor
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Regular/Unicorn/Ulun'suti
[b]Body Build:[/b] Regular
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Concept Origin:[/b]
• Original Character - Based on a plushie Ryuukushin gave me.

[b]WIP Needed?[/b] No, but can I get an itemless version as well.

[b]Body:[/b] Soft brown/tan fur with gradient rainbow spots and splotches along front of face and back.
[b]Face:[/b] Eye color- Red orange, Eyebrows- Same color as mane, Inner ear- Dark brown, Expression- Just the thick lashes eyes.
[b]Mane:[/b] Like the style on the plushie, same color. I don't think I can describe it.
[b]Tail:[/b] Punk rock style, color as mane and tail in plushie
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Regular hooves. Hoove color, same as plush. Can she have the angeni fetlocks please and thank you?
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] [url=http://imgur.com/hZkB23G]Plush[/url]

[b]Horn(s):[/b] Normal uni style- CC color.
[b]Wings:[/b] N/A
[b]Fins:[/b] N/A
[b]Scales:[/b] Leg scales, just not on the upper part of legs- CC colors, maybe rainbow. Ear frills- CC colors
[b]Pelt:[/b] N/A
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Raptor claws on hindlegs only, CC colors

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] N/A
[b]Custom Items:[/b] Glowing purple lantern in her mouth.
Pinks scarf around neck with a glowing blue gem.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b] [url=http://imgur.com/hZkB23G]Plush[/url]

[b]Name of horse:[/b] Regn'beu
[b]Breed:[/b] Lightbringer
[b]Temper:[/b] Serene

[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b] A plushie given to me by Ryuukushin

[b]~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~[/b]
[b]Element:[/b] Light

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:28 am
Super Rare Quests

Triwing Angenicorn twins
Entry Tag: [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Triwing Angenicorn | Minor or Moderate | Twins

Edit Category: Minor/Moderate
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Concept Origin: Original design- plushie won in a game
WIP Needed? Not unless you want to send one, but can I get a version without the trading post items as well. Please and thank you.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly white, with a gold swirl and dot pattern around the bottom of the legs.
Face: Gold eye color, brows white, CC expression- preferrably something sweet/kind, No blush, Gold "eyeliner" around the eyes and a swirl underneath the eye.
Mane: Color- white. I'm terrible at describing it, so it's best to look at the ref.
Tail: Color- white. Again, best to look at the ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gold unicorn hooves. White fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Plushie

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Original Uni horn, gold color.
Wings: Triwing: If possible, the upper wing, style 2 Angeni, middle wing Falcon style and the lower wing, original wind. If not, then 3 angeni style 2 wings are fine. White color with two gold bands on the tips of the feathers. White headwings, style 2. No leg wings.
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Small beads Tabard, CC color
Custom Items: Gold cuff on ear, and gold hair cuffs in mane and tail.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Plushie

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I won the plushie in a game

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Serenity, if allowed. I don't think it is cause half-breed

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

[b]Entry Tag:[/b] [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Triwing Angenicorn | Minor or Moderate | Twins

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Minor/Moderate
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Angenicorn
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] Original design- plushie won in a game
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Not unless you want to send one, but can I get a version without the trading post items as well. Please and thank you.

[b]-- Colors & Markings -- [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Mostly white, with a gold swirl and dot pattern around the bottom of the legs.
[b]Face:[/b] Gold eye color, brows white, CC expression- preferrably something sweet/kind, No blush, Gold "eyeliner" around the eyes and a swirl underneath the eye.
[b]Mane:[/b] Color- white. I'm terrible at describing it, so it's best to look at the ref.
[b]Tail:[/b] Color- white. Again, best to look at the ref.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Gold unicorn hooves. White fetlocks.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/0QE1PvB.jpg]Plushie[/url]

[b]-- Physical Breed Traits -- [/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Original Uni horn, gold color.
[b]Wings:[/b] Triwing: If possible, the upper wing, style 2 Angeni, middle wing Falcon style and the lower wing, original wind. If not, then 3 angeni style 2 wings are fine. White color with two gold bands on the tips of the feathers. White headwings, style 2. No leg wings.
[b]Scales:[/b] N/A
[b]Other Notes:[/b] N/A

[b]-- Accessories & Edits --[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] Small beads Tabard, CC color
[b]Custom Items:[/b] Gold cuff on ear, and gold hair cuffs in mane and tail.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/0QE1PvB.jpg]Plushie[/url]

[b]-- Existing Pets --[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b] I won the plushie in a game

[b]— Angeni --[/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b] Serenity, if allowed. I don't think it is cause half-breed

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]
[b]Element: [/b] N/A

Inspiration Skinwalker
Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Walker- CC if cursed, pure, charmed or uncharmed and what kind. If wolf is chosen, the alt form of its feral form, please and thank you.
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin: Inspiration picture (Original design, I guess)
WIP Needed? One would be nice, but not needed what so ever.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit. (If cursed, can I get an unpelted version as well. Please and thank you.)
Face: CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
Mane: CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
Tail: CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
Reference Image(s): Inspiration

Horn(s): N/A
Pelt: CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
Other Notes: Cheek scruff and chest scruff please

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --

[b]Edit Category:[/b] CC
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Walker- CC if cursed, pure, charmed or uncharmed and what kind. If wolf is chosen, the alt form of its feral form, please and thank you.
[b]Body Build:[/b] Draft
[b]Gender:[/b] CC
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] CC
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] Inspiration picture (Original design, I guess)
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] One would be nice, but not needed what so ever.

[b]Body:[/b] CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit. (If cursed, can I get an unpelted version as well. Please and thank you.)
[b]Face:[/b] CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
[b]Mane:[/b] CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
[b]Tail:[/b] CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/lSI3jxw.jpg]Inspiration[/url]

[b]Horn(s):[/b] N/A
[b]Pelt:[/b] CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Cheek scruff and chest scruff please

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] CC
[b]Custom Items:[/b] CC

[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b] N/A

[b]— Angeni --[/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b] N/A

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]
[b]Element:[/b] N/A

Inspiration Kirin'Suti
Edit Category: - Minor
Soquili Species: - Kirin'suti
Body Build: Regular- Sum'i
Gender: CC (If male, the lines with the head down/arched neck. If female, leg up.)
Concept Origin: Inspirational pic (Original design, I guess)
WIP Needed? Would be nice, but not needed at all.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Take inspiration from the ref image, but can there be edits to match the look of stars emerging from the horse.
Face: CC
Mane: Whispy, like the mane is flowing and made of stars like ref
Tail: Kirin- Relaxed tail. With the fur looking whispy and made of stars like the ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks please. CC color and style, same with hooves
Reference Image(s): Inspiration pic

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC between Kirin horn style 1 and Suti looped horn- CC colors
Wings: Describe Wings - CC if wings are present or not. If so, spread style scaled please
Scales: Kirin style-Alternate scales- CC colors
Suti Plated ridge nose scales- CC colors
Suti leg scales- CC colors
Other Notes: Suti Big mouth

Trading Post Items: CC if any
Custom Items: CC if any

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

[b]Edit Category:[/b] - Minor
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - Kirin'suti
[b]Body Build:[/b] Regular- Sum'i
[b]Gender:[/b] CC (If male, the lines with the head down/arched neck. If female, leg up.)
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] Inspirational pic (Original design, I guess)
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Would be nice, but not needed at all.

[b]Body:[/b] Take inspiration from the ref image, but can there be edits to match the look of stars emerging from the horse.
[b]Face:[/b] CC
[b]Mane:[/b] Whispy, like the mane is flowing and made of stars like ref
[b]Tail:[/b] Kirin- Relaxed tail. With the fur looking whispy and made of stars like the ref.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks please. CC color and style, same with hooves
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/sYum8nW.jpg]Inspiration pic[/url]

[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - CC between Kirin horn style 1 and Suti looped horn- CC colors
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - CC if wings are present or not. If so, spread style scaled please
[b]Scales:[/b] Kirin style-Alternate scales- CC colors
Suti Plated ridge nose scales- CC colors
Suti leg scales- CC colors
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Suti Big mouth

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] CC if any
[b]Custom Items:[/b] CC if any

[b]— Angeni --[/b]

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]
[b]Element: [/b] Light

Edit Category: Minor or Moderate
Soquili Species: Cat/Owl Pure Skinwalker
Body Build: Regular- CC between leg up or down
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? I would like one, I don't mind the wait. Can I also request a peltless form, please and thank you. (Disregard if not allowed for the current slots) Can I also get an itemless version as well, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Main body color- #272829
Main body pattern- #767676 skeleton pattern.
Second body pattern- Patches across the face, one front leg, one back leg, one front paw, and one back paw, of areas the color of galaxies with stars. (CC which side the galaxy pattern lands on. So you can reverse what is seen in the ref, copy it to a tee, do a mixture of both, etc.)
Ears: The one on the right is mainly white (#ffffff), with a galaxy pattern on the tip. The left has a galaxy pattern.

Face:
Eye color- Bright blue (#7697f1)
Eyebrows- Pissed; #272829
Inner ear- White #ffffff if you need the code
Expression- CC eyes, Sharp snarl with #4 fangs.
Markings- Skeleton/skull marking over face, a patch of a galaxy marking and stars over one side of the face. (CC which side)

Mane: Refer to ref
Tail: Weaved; color to match the ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat paws with extra fur on the back that matches the color around the paw/leg. CC claw color.
Reference Image(s):
With the clothes
Without the clothes

Wings: N/A (Just want a Regular used for the unpelted form)
Pelt:
Species- Cat/Owl
Pelt- Mainly Owl pelt, but with bobcat ears instead, the cat teeth poking out from under the beak (If possible), and the feline tail under the tail feathers (If that's not possible/allowed, then CC between the cat tail or the tail feathers).
Color- CC how the pelt is actually colored. Either implement the kimono in the clothed ref as the pelt color, or color it however you see fit/pleasant. I would like the wings to match the ref in color, pattern and effect; where it slowly fades to being see through at the tips.
Feral- CC between the owl one or cat one, whichever is easier to edit/splice.

Other Notes: Cheek scruff the same color as the fur on the cheeks

Trading Post Items:
•Bandages- Off white in color with blood splatter
•Tiki mask necklace. Would it be possible to get it without the feathers though?- CC the color of the item and the smoke.

Custom Items:
•It doesn't have to look like the one in the ref, but a hair pin of some kind. It can be star/galaxy themed, skeleton themed or a combination of the two.
Without the clothes

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Minor or Moderate
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Cat/Owl Pure Skinwalker
[b]Body Build:[/b] Regular- CC between leg up or down
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] Original design
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] I would like one, I don't mind the wait. Can I also request a peltless form, please and thank you. (Disregard if not allowed for the current slots) Can I also get an itemless version as well, please.

[b]Body:[/b]
[i][u]Main body color-[/u] [color=#272829]#272829[/color]
[u]Main body pattern-[/u] [color=#767676]#767676[/color] skeleton pattern.
[u]Second body pattern-[/u] Patches across the face, one front leg, one back leg, one front paw, and one back paw, of areas the color of galaxies with stars. (CC which side the galaxy pattern lands on. So you can reverse what is seen in the ref, copy it to a tee, do a mixture of both, etc.)
[u]Ears:[/u] The one on the right is mainly white (#ffffff), with a galaxy pattern on the tip. The left has a galaxy pattern.[/i]
[b]Face:[/b]
[i][u]Eye color-[/u] [color=#7697f1]Bright blue (#7697f1)[/color]
[u]Eyebrows-[/u] Pissed; [color=#272829]#272829[/color]
[u]Inner ear-[/u] White #ffffff if you need the code
[u]Expression-[/u] CC eyes, Sharp snarl with #4 fangs.
[u]Markings-[/u] Skeleton/skull marking over face, a patch of a galaxy marking and stars over one side of the face. (CC which side)[/i]
[b]Mane:[/b] Refer to ref
[b]Tail:[/b] Weaved; color to match the ref.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Cat paws with extra fur on the back that matches the color around the paw/leg. CC claw color.
[url=https://i.imgur.com/3lodJ3s.png][i]With the clothes[/i][/url]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/ncXCamd.png][i]Without the clothes[/i][/url]

[b]Wings:[/b] N/A (Just want a Regular used for the unpelted form)
[b]Pelt:[/b]
[i][u]Species-[/u] Cat/Owl
[u]Pelt-[/u] Mainly Owl pelt, but with bobcat ears instead, the cat teeth poking out from under the beak (If possible), and the feline tail under the tail feathers (If that's not possible/allowed, then CC between the cat tail or the tail feathers).
[u]Color-[/u] CC how the pelt is actually colored. Either implement the kimono in the clothed ref as the pelt color, or color it however you see fit/pleasant. I would like the wings to match the ref in color, pattern and effect; where it slowly fades to being see through at the tips.
[u]Feral-[/u] CC between the owl one or cat one, whichever is easier to edit/splice.[/i]
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Cheek scruff the same color as the fur on the cheeks

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b]
[i]•Bandages- Off white in color with blood splatter
•Tiki mask necklace. Would it be possible to get it without the feathers though?- CC the color of the item and the smoke.[/i]
[b]Custom Items:[/b]
[i]•It doesn't have to look like the one in the ref, but a hair pin of some kind. It can be star/galaxy themed, skeleton themed or a combination of the two.[/i]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/ncXCamd.png][i]Without the clothes[/i][/url]

[b]— Angeni --[/b]

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]

Fluttergeni
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Fluttergeni
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? No WIP is needed, but would be liked if the colorist so chooses to send one. An itemless and wingless version would be liked though.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC, just with a roman nose, please.
Mane: Glam rock with long braid- CC
Tail: Weaved- CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Can it be a combination of the draft fetlocks and the Angeni ones please. CC color
Reference Image(s): Draw inspiration from this image.

Wings: Style 2 upper wings, with lower wings that look like these. CC colors. No ankle or head wings.
Other Notes: Flutter Antenna. CC between Ruffled Fae, Pennantenna, or Swirly Twirly. CC colors

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelet- CC
3 stud earring- CC
Sea star beach nath- CC, but I would like the stars to keep to the galaxy theme rather than sea stars
Male satchel- CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A because halfbreed, but if halfbreeds still get domains... stars or galaxies?

-- Ulun'suti --

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Moderate
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Fluttergeni
[b]Body Build:[/b] Draft
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] Basket
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] Original Design
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] No WIP is needed, but would be liked if the colorist so chooses to send one. An itemless and wingless version would be liked though.

[b]Body:[/b] CC
[b]Face:[/b] CC, just with a roman nose, please.
[b]Mane:[/b] Glam rock with long braid- CC
[b]Tail:[/b] Weaved- CC
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Can it be a combination of the draft fetlocks and the Angeni ones please. CC color
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] Draw inspiration from [url=https://i.imgur.com/MmpFx87.jpg]this[/url] image.

[b]Wings:[/b] Style 2 upper wings, with lower wings that look like [url=http://t01.deviantart.net/tGwBAyCbOCvavBO8Lr3vctKc33g=/fit-in/300x900/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre14/d630/th/pre/i/2009/258/0/7/faerie_wings_by_piucca.png]these[/url]. CC colors. No ankle or head wings.
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Flutter Antenna. CC between Ruffled Fae, Pennantenna, or Swirly Twirly. CC colors

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] Beaded bracelet- CC
3 stud earring- CC
Sea star beach nath- CC, but I would like the stars to keep to the galaxy theme rather than sea stars
Male satchel- CC
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b] N/A

[b]— Angeni --[/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b] N/A because halfbreed, but if halfbreeds still get domains... stars or galaxies?

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:33 am
Rare Quests

Ronin
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Draft, on alternate kirin lines
Concept Origin: Limited- Fictional wildlife: Fire Beast from Okamiden
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body:
Flame orange with yellow markings on shoulders and back legs, tan/beige underbelly
Face: Yellow eyes, no iris' or pupils, yellow markings
Mane: Forever foal: colored like flames
Tail: Colored like flames
Hooves/Fetlocks: Orange hooves
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Instead of one horn, two kirin horns on each side of head, brown. Both, style 1 horn.
Scales: Flame orange, just darker than body
Other Notes: Mane continues down back and connects to tail

Trading Post Items:
N/A
Custom Items: Flaming wood wheels on both sides of body
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Ronin
Breed: Fire Beast
Temper: Passionate
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Heavy
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Kirin
[b]Body Build:[/b] Draft, on alternate kirin lines
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] Limited- Fictional wildlife: Fire Beast from Okamiden
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Yes please

[b]~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:[/b] Flame orange with yellow markings on shoulders and back legs, tan/beige underbelly
[b]Face:[/b] Yellow eyes, no iris' or pupils, yellow markings
[b]Mane:[/b] Forever foal: colored like flames
[b]Tail:[/b] Colored like flames
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Orange hooves
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] [url=http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/okami/images/7/79/FireBeast.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110321045252]Ref[/url]

[b]~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):[/b] Instead of one horn, two kirin horns on each side of head, brown. Both, style 1 horn.
[b]Scales:[/b] Flame orange, just darker than body
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Mane continues down back and connects to tail

[b]~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:[/b] N/A
[b]Custom Items:[/b] Flaming wood wheels on both sides of body
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items:[/b] [url=http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/okami/images/7/79/FireBeast.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110321045252]Ref[/url]

[b]~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:[/b] Ronin
[b]Breed:[/b] Fire Beast
[b]Temper:[/b] Passionate
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: [/b]N/A

[b]~*~ Angeni ~*~[/b]
[b]Justification for Domain Choice:[/b] N/A

CC custom
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Kirin/Cerynei
Body Build: CC; also CC if leg up or down
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: Cerynei, mouse tail; CC colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin hooves. CC fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Just CC a mix and match from the following, however your muse strikes you to.

Horn(s): Kirin alternate horn- CC colors
Scales: CC if she has kirin scales or not; if she does, alternate version please.
Other Notes: Cerynei ears- cc colors

Trading Post Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Unedited
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Kirin/Cerynei
[b]Body Build:[/b] CC; also CC if leg up or down
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] Basket
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] Original
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] No

[b]Face:[/b] CC
[b]Mane:[/b] CC
[b]Tail:[/b] Cerynei, mouse tail; CC colors
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Kirin hooves. CC fetlocks
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] Just CC a mix and match from the following, however your muse strikes you to.
[url=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rcUGxXrzJTQ/maxresdefault.jpg]1[/url]
[url=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uxhER5cnwrE/maxresdefault.jpg]2[/url]
[url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/37/36/b0/3736b0e91f25ad96713053e416b8356a.jpg]3[/url]
[url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/92/e0/49/92e049bc9b78ce243bb790e116a08ab0--glitter-flowers-neon-flowers.jpg]4[/url]
[url=http://l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock4931255.jpg]5[/url]
[url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/cb/3c/35cb3ca3f17f2b48aa22524384d5cab9.jpg]6[/url]

[b]Horn(s):[/b] Kirin alternate horn- CC colors
[b]Scales:[/b] CC if she has kirin scales or not; if she does, alternate version please.
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Cerynei ears- cc colors

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] CC

Maraja
Entry Tag: [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Kelpi'lona (Kelpi/Kalona) | Minor/Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: I believe minor, but moderate just in case.
Soquili Species: Kelpie/Kalona.
Body Build: Regular, is it possible to have the lines facing the other way? Otherwise, an item the soquili has won't really be seen.
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes please, I don't mind if it slows it down.
Can I also ask for an itemless version as well?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'm terrible at descriptions, it's always good to just look at the refs.
Her body color is a soft blue with a pale blue (Almost a gray-ish blue) underbelly. On her back is a lavendar marking, while just under her elbows and knees, it's the same pale blue of her underbelly. The same pale blue, is also around her eyes, sides of her face and inside of her ears.
Face: Eyes- Sultry
Eye color- Chartreuse Green
Eyebrows- Black, pissed
Expression- An open mouth, with a foot long tongue hanging out from it. Maybe a seductive grin on the corners of her mouth if possible. Something like this, maybe.
Fangs- If possible three of style #2 on each side (if possible to see)
Markings- She has a lavendar swirl marking at the bottom corners of her eyes.
Mane: Color- Black with purple tips
Style- Partial shaved, with her bangs and hair hanging to the right side and covering her right eye. On the lines the rest of her hair would end around her front elbows. (So a shorter long style)
Tail: Edited/spliced scaleless tail (bare) from the suti lines; will describe below how it's edited. Color; soft blue with lavendar stripes running down the top, lighter blue underside.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona hooves
Hoove color- CC what looks right.
Reference Image(s): [X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X] <- Good to color grab from
[X]

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: Scaleless Tail with the underside fins on the Eel tail (2), a smaller version of the upper fin on the shark tail, and at the end, flukes of the orca tail.
Orca dorsal fin
Leg fins.
[If possible, can I get a version with and without the fins (Dorsal fin, leg fins, flukes of the orca tail)?]
Scales: None
Pelt: None

Trading Post Items: Modified sharktooth earring? Instead of in her ear, could it be over her left nostril? If not, just consider this a misplaced custom item then.
Custom Items: Above mentioned sharktooth nose piercing.
A red collar with a skull necklace hanging from it.
See the leg items ref for the other items, I wouldn't be able to explain it.
The character also has a silver ring piercing over her right eyebrow, but it might not be seen through the hair.
If decided the tongue will be shown, she has a silver dumbbell pierced within it.
Leg items
Collar and necklace

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

[b]Entry Tag:[/b] [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Kelpi'lona (Kelpi/Kalona) | Minor/Moderate | Solo

[b]Edit Category:[/b] I believe minor, but moderate just in case.
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Kelpie/Kalona.
[b]Body Build:[/b] Regular, is it possible to have the lines facing the other way? Otherwise, an item the soquili has won't really be seen.
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] Original Design
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Yes please, I don't mind if it slows it down.
Can I also ask for an itemless version as well?

[b]Body:[/b] I'm terrible at descriptions, it's always good to just look at the refs.
Her body color is a soft blue with a pale blue (Almost a gray-ish blue) underbelly. On her back is a lavendar [url=https://i.imgur.com/NC96W9a.jpg]marking[/url], while just under her elbows and knees, it's the same pale blue of her underbelly. The same pale blue, is also around her eyes, sides of her face and inside of her ears.
[b]Face:[/b] Eyes- Sultry
Eye color- [url=https://i.imgur.com/lCaYka4.jpg]Chartreuse Green[/url]
Eyebrows- Black, pissed
Expression- An open mouth, with a foot long tongue hanging out from it. Maybe a seductive grin on the corners of her mouth if possible. Something like [url=https://i.imgur.com/tipv3Kk.png]this[/url], maybe.
Fangs- If possible three of style #2 on each side (if possible to see)
Markings- She has a lavendar swirl marking at the bottom corners of her eyes.
[b]Mane:[/b] Color- Black with purple tips
Style- Partial shaved, with her bangs and hair hanging to the right side and covering her right eye. On the lines the rest of her hair would end around her front elbows. (So a shorter long style)
[b]Tail:[/b] Edited/spliced scaleless tail (bare) from the suti lines; will describe below how it's edited. Color; soft blue with lavendar stripes running down the top, lighter blue underside.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Kalona hooves
Hoove color- CC what looks right.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/0asNbIg.jpg][X][/url]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/86KRM8K.png][X][/url]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/NC96W9a.jpg][X][/url]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/MH7PbvU.jpg][X][/url]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/ZNYndD8.png][X][/url]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/bimWez2.png][X][/url] <- Good to color grab from
[url=https://i.imgur.com/tipv3Kk.png][X][/url]

[b]Horn(s):[/b] None
[b]Wings:[/b] None
[b]Fins:[/b] Scaleless Tail with the underside fins on the Eel tail (2), a smaller version of the upper fin on the shark tail, and at the end, flukes of the orca tail.
Orca dorsal fin
Leg fins.
[If possible, can I get a version with and without the fins (Dorsal fin, leg fins, flukes of the orca tail)?]
[b]Scales:[/b] None
[b]Pelt:[/b] None

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] Modified sharktooth earring? Instead of in her ear, could it be over her left nostril? If not, just consider this a misplaced custom item then.
[b]Custom Items:[/b] Above mentioned sharktooth nose piercing.
A red collar with a skull necklace hanging from it.
See the leg items ref for the other items, I wouldn't be able to explain it.
The character also has a silver ring piercing over her right eyebrow, but it might not be seen through the hair.
If decided the tongue will be shown, she has a silver dumbbell pierced within it.
[url=https://i.imgur.com/bimWez2.png]Leg items[/url]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/SL8i4zu.jpg]Collar and necklace[/url]

[b]— Angeni --[/b]

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]

Neptune inspired Mer
Soquili Species: Mer
WIP Needed? None needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC how you see fit, based off reference
Face: CC how you see fit, based off reference. The only specific thing I ask for is, instead of 'glasses', can the beads and markings (I think they're supposed to be Uranus' moons and stars around it) look more like a mask.
Mane: A combination of Wild and Long. CC colors how you see fit, based off ref.
Tail: CC how you see fit, based off reference.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock mer fetlocks- CC the colors how you see fit, based off reference.
Reference Image(s): Inspiration
Neptune and it's rings.

Fins: Round Ruffle fins, just without the fin going along the back. CC colors how you see fit, based off ref.
Facefins 1, CC color based off ref.
Other Notes: CC

Trading Post Items: Beach Nath- Shells (Maybe a combo of stars and shells, if possible); CC colors
Shell necklace- CC colors
Brain coral (No feathers)- CC colors
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Mer
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] None needed

[b]Body:[/b] CC how you see fit, based off reference
[b]Face:[/b] CC how you see fit, based off reference. The only specific thing I ask for is, instead of 'glasses', can the beads and markings (I think they're supposed to be Uranus' moons and stars around it) look more like a mask.
[b]Mane:[/b] A combination of Wild and Long. CC colors how you see fit, based off ref.
[b]Tail:[/b] CC how you see fit, based off reference.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Stock mer fetlocks- CC the colors how you see fit, based off reference.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/ZNXUpkD.jpg]Inspiration[/url]
[url=https://3c1703fe8d.site.internapcdn.net/newman/gfx/news/hires/2016/microlensing.jpg]Neptune and it's rings.[/url]

[b]Fins:[/b] Round Ruffle fins, just without the fin going along the back. CC colors how you see fit, based off ref.
Facefins 1, CC color based off ref.
[b]Other Notes:[/b] CC

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] Beach Nath- Shells (Maybe a combo of stars and shells, if possible); CC colors
Shell necklace- CC colors
Brain coral (No feathers)- CC colors
[b]Custom Items:[/b] N/A
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b] N/A

[b]— Angeni --[/b]

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:39 am
Uncommon Quests

Hatsunuma
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin:
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Black with soft gold markings that glow (see ref)
CC how the markings are positioned
Face: Black with a soft gold, glowing lotus flower on cheek
Eyes: Always closed
Mouth: Grinning, showing teeth (like on the foal lines)
Mane: Color- Moon
Style- Long ponytail
Hair
See also the second ref
Tail: Uni; Black that fades to a soft gold
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves- Black
Fetlocks: If draft lines are chosen; soft gold, glowing
Reference Image(s): Theme
Ignore the neck cuff thing

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Soft gold, glowing with a dangling cuff and chains on it (CC the color)
Wings: Original; Black with soft gold swirl pattern, glowing

Trading Post Items: Hair sticks- Flowers
Custom Items:
String of pearls dangling from his back and wings
Silver cuff with a flower on it around tail
Silver neck cuff (ignore the scratches in the ref)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Flower
Neck cuff

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hatsunuma
Breed: Foreigner
Temper: Exotic
Tag Background: 007 Victorian Lights

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice:

Concept Origin:
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Black with soft gold markings that glow (see ref)
CC how the markings are positioned
Face: Black with a soft gold, glowing lotus flower on cheek
[i]Eyes:[/i] Always closed
[i]Mouth:[/i] Grinning, showing teeth (like on the foal lines)
Mane: [i]Color-[/i] [color=#DBE6E0]Moon[/color]
[i]Style-[/i] Long ponytail
[url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/pets/pony refs/hatsunumaref2.jpg]Hair[/url]
See also the second ref
Tail: Uni; Black that fades to a soft gold
Hooves/Fetlocks: [i]Hooves-[/i] Black
[i]Fetlocks:[/i] If draft lines are chosen; soft gold, glowing
Reference Image(s): [url=http://img.tamtay.vn/files/photo2/2009/6/11/14/403981/4a30ad82_52bee895_9c825183eb023c4c22db59f7eda56e7e_resize.jpg]Theme[/url]
[url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/pets/pony refs/hatsunumaref1.jpg]Ignore the neck cuff thing[/url]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Soft gold, glowing with a dangling cuff and chains on it (CC the color)
Wings: Original; Black with soft gold swirl pattern, glowing

Trading Post Items: Hair sticks- Flowers
Custom Items:
String of pearls dangling from his back and wings
Silver cuff with a flower on it around tail
Silver neck cuff (ignore the scratches in the ref)
Reference Image(s) for Items: [url=http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2032/2461027655_6a2efcc28d_z.jpg?zz=1]Flower[/url]
[url=http://cache0.bigcartel.com/product_images/53820653/IMG_5252.JPG]Neck cuff[/url]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hatsunuma
Breed: Foreigner
Temper: Exotic

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice:

Okelani (Unedited)
Body Build: Regular; leg up position (If possible with the paws. If not, disregard.)
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Varying shades of purple. Ranging from darker along the nose and back, to lighter from the underbelly and legs.
Face: Eye color- Yellow
A smokey grey "eyeshadow" over eyes.
Other than that, just follow the ref image.
Mane: Bangs: Glamrock. The rest of the hair: Ringlet
Color- Dark purple
Tail: Weaved
Color- Dark purple
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine feet instead of hooves, but the color of the hooves of the plushie.
If possible with the pose of the mare, only front fetlocks colored like the sleeves on the plushie
Reference Image(s): User Image

Horn(s): Karkdann style horn; Silverish purple
Wings: Dove style wings; Dark purple

Trading Post Items: Clamshell necklace; silver
3-stud earrings; gold
Beaded on the back legs (if possible); pearl colored.
Flowers hairstick; CC colors
Custom Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It was a plushie given to me years ago.

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Alicorn
[b]Body Build:[/b] Regular; leg up position (If possible with the paws. If not, disregard.)
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] No

[b]Body:[/b] Varying shades of purple. Ranging from darker along the nose and back, to lighter from the underbelly and legs.
[b]Face:[/b] Eye color- Yellow
A smokey grey "eyeshadow" over eyes.
Other than that, just follow the ref image.
[b]Mane:[/b] Bangs: Glamrock. The rest of the hair: Ringlet
Color- Dark purple
[b]Tail:[/b] Weaved
Color- Dark purple
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Canine feet instead of hooves, but the color of the hooves of the plushie.
If possible with the pose of the mare, only front fetlocks colored like the sleeves on the plushie
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/pets/soquili/alicorn_1.png][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/pets/soquili/th_alicorn_1.png[/img][/url]

[b]Horn(s):[/b] Karkdann style horn; Silverish purple
[b]Wings:[/b] Dove style wings; Dark purple

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] Clamshell necklace; silver
3-stud earrings; gold
Beaded on the back legs (if possible); pearl colored.
[b]Custom Items:[/b] N/A

[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b] It was a plushie given to me years ago.

[b]— Angeni --[/b]

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]

Okelani (Edited)
Soquili Species: Mutant Alicorn
Body Build: Regular; leg up position (If possible with the paws. If not, disregard.)
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Again, closest origin. Based off a plushie someone made for me. [So long ago, I forgot who.]

WIP Needed? No

Body: Varying shades of purple. Ranging from darker along the nose and back, to lighter from the underbelly and legs.
Face: Eye color- Yellow, Eyebrows- CC colors, Inner ear- CC, Expression- Sultry eyes, Open smile mouth, A smokey grey "eyeshadow" over eyes. CC the rest from what you can see in the refs.
Mane: Bangs: Glamrock. The rest of the hair: Ringlet
Color- Dark purple
Tail: Weaved
Color- Dark purple
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine feet instead of hooves, but the color of the hooves of the plushie. No fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Plushie

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Karkdann style horn; Silverish purple
Wings: Dove style wings; Dark purple
Other Notes: Besides the canine paws, nothing else

Trading Post Items: Clamshell necklace; silver
3-stud earrings; gold
Beaded only on the back legs (if possible); pearl colored.
Custom Items: The sleeves on the front legs, same color and pattern as the plush
Reference Image(s) for Items: Plushie

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Okelani
Breed: Alicorn
Tag feather color(s):CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It was a plushie given to me years ago.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Minor
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Mutant Alicorn
[b]Body Build:[/b] Regular; leg up position (If possible with the paws. If not, disregard.)
[b]Concept Origin:[/b]
• Original Character - Again, closest origin. Based off a plushie someone made for me. [So long ago, I forgot who.]

[b]WIP Needed?[/b] No

[b]Body:[/b] Varying shades of purple. Ranging from darker along the nose and back, to lighter from the underbelly and legs.
[b]Face:[/b] Eye color- Yellow, Eyebrows- CC colors, Inner ear- CC, Expression- Sultry eyes, Open smile mouth, A smokey grey "eyeshadow" over eyes. CC the rest from what you can see in the refs.
[b]Mane:[/b] Bangs: Glamrock. The rest of the hair: Ringlet
Color- Dark purple
[b]Tail:[/b] Weaved
Color- Dark purple
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Canine feet instead of hooves, but the color of the hooves of the plushie. No fetlocks
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] [url=http://imgur.com/mszQJE7]Plushie[/url]

[b]Horn(s):[/b] Karkdann style horn; Silverish purple
[b]Wings:[/b] Dove style wings; Dark purple
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Besides the canine paws, nothing else

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] Clamshell necklace; silver
3-stud earrings; gold
Beaded only on the back legs (if possible); pearl colored.
[b]Custom Items:[/b] The sleeves on the front legs, same color and pattern as the plush
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items:[/b] [url=http://imgur.com/mszQJE7]Plushie[/url]

[b]Name of horse:[/b] Okelani
[b]Breed:[/b] Alicorn
[b]Tag feather color(s):[/b]CC

[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b] It was a plushie given to me years ago.

[b]~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:45 am
Common Quests

Frost
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft, roman nose
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: White with calico markings in this order; orange patch, black patch
Face: White with calico markings; orange on the left side of face, black on the right, black left ear, brown right ear
Eyes: Ice blue, think like Cyan (Sorry for the eye rape)
Mane: Wild; Black, red and white
Tail: Wild; Black, white and red
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves- white with red blood splatter, fetlocks- white
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
[Ignore all clothing besides the necklace and items through his ears]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Scars all over his body, one scar crosses over his nose from one eye to the other

Trading Post Items: Edited arrowhead, refer to reference link #4 and hair/clothing edits.
Custom Items: Barbed wire wrapped around his neck.
As said in Default accessory color, he has an edited arrowhead that is a silver pendant in the shape of a horned 'demon's' head.
Ear cuffs connected to each other by a small silver chain on his left ear.
String sewn through right ear.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See refs above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Frost
Breed: Calico OC
Temper: Sociopath

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft, roman nose
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: White with calico markings in this order; orange patch, black patch
Face: White with calico markings; orange on the left side of face, black on the right, black left ear, brown right ear
Eyes: Ice blue, think like [color=cyan]Cyan[/color] (Sorry for the eye rape)
Mane: Wild; Black, red and white
Tail: Wild; Black, white and red
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves- white with red blood splatter, fetlocks- white
Reference Image(s): [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/art/P1010157.jpg]1[/url], [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/art/P1010156.jpg]2[/url], [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/art/P1010150.jpg]3[/url], [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/art/frost.jpg]4[/url], [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/misc/P1010151.jpg]5[/url], [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/misc/P1010152.jpg]6[/url], [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/misc/P1010153.jpg]7[/url], [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Drago_boy/misc/P1010154.jpg]8[/url]
[Ignore all clothing besides the necklace and items through his ears]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Scars all over his body, one scar crosses over his nose from one eye to the other

Trading Post Items: Edited arrowhead, refer to reference link #4 and hair/clothing edits.
Custom Items: Barbed wire wrapped around his neck.
As said in Default accessory color, he has an edited arrowhead that is a silver pendant in the shape of a horned 'demon's' head.
Ear cuffs connected to each other by a small silver chain on his left ear.
String sewn through right ear.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See refs above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Frost
Breed: Calico OC
Temper: Sociopath

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Breanna
Soquili Species: Pawed Regular
Body Build: Draft with leg feathers, no roman nose
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Best to see ref
Face: See ref
Eye color- Brown with a green ring in the center around pupil
Mane: Auburn (See color/marking ref)
Really long, floor length, curly see second ref
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: Uber fluffy/furry, see color/marking ref for color
Reference Image(s): Color/marking ref
Mane ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Pelt: Not really a pelt, but she is uber fluffy/furry, especially around chest, cheeks and feet. Has fur going down back and on elbows and knees.
Other Notes:
-Pawed feet, no claws
-Wolf ears (See color/marking ref)
-Fluffy wolf/husky tail (See color/marking ref)

Custom Items: A red and black scarf

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Breanna
Breed: Werewolf
Temper: Compassionate
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

Soquili Species: Pawed Regular
Body Build: Draft with leg feathers, no roman nose
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Best to see ref
Face: See ref
Eye color- Brown with a green ring in the center around pupil
Mane: Auburn (See color/marking ref)
Really long, floor length, curly see second ref
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: Uber fluffy/furry, see color/marking ref for color
Reference Image(s): [url=http://i.ytimg.com/vi/oRjq7bPATfs/hqdefault.jpg]Color/marking ref[/url]
[url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/ccf91a6857dd98364648d2af5a897bc1/tumblr_mhj51bJQO01rv6yioo1_400.jpg]Mane ref[/url]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Pelt: Not really a pelt, but she is uber fluffy/furry, especially around chest, cheeks and feet. Has fur going down back and on elbows and knees.
Other Notes:
-Pawed feet, no claws
-Wolf ears (See color/marking ref)
-Fluffy wolf/husky tail (See color/marking ref)

Custom Items: A red and black scarf

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Breanna
Breed: Werewolf
Temper: Compassionate
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:51 am
Mini Quests

Reserving for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:57 am
Twin Quests

Sylveon/Mew/Raichu splice twins (Edited)
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Body Build: Regular; leg up pose
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• Commercial Cosplay - Based on a commercial character. I guess this will be the closest category.
Splice between shiny mew, shiny sylveon and alolan raichu

WIP Needed? No, but can I get a version without the items as well, please and thank you.

Body: Soft blue with white around the face, underbelly, and forelegs. Pink back feet, starting around the ankles. Blue front feet, starting around the wrists. CC the colors of the ears though, but can they be edited to look like Alolan Raichu ears, please and thank you.
Face: Bright blue eyes, CC the rest of the face; maybe a cute/shy expression.
Mane: CC color(s). Style: Splice between Glam Rock and Long braid.
Tail: Edited to look like an Alolan Raichu's tail, cc colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves, canine feet. If possible, no claws. No fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
[X] - Image belongs to Seoxy.
[X] - Shiny Mew
[X] - Shiny Sylveon
[X] - Alolan Raichu

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I have a feeling I'm putting this in the wrong place but:
•Canine paws, no claws
•Alolan Raichu tail
•Alolan Raichu ears

Trading Post Items:
Long Ribbon: The color of Shiny sylveon's
Satchel: CC colors
Custom Items: A bow and ribbon around/on neck, that looks and is colored like shiny Sylveon's
[X] - Shiny Sylveon

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Breed: Pokesplice
Temper: Playful

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Minor
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Mutant Regular
[b]Body Build:[/b] Regular; leg up pose
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] Choose one -
• Commercial Cosplay - Based on a commercial character. I guess this will be the closest category.
Splice between shiny mew, shiny sylveon and alolan raichu

[b]WIP Needed?[/b] No, but can I get a version without the items as well, please and thank you.

[b]Body:[/b] Soft blue with white around the face, underbelly, and forelegs. Pink back feet, starting around the ankles. Blue front feet, starting around the wrists. CC the colors of the ears though, but can they be edited to look like Alolan Raichu ears, please and thank you.
[b]Face:[/b] Bright blue eyes, CC the rest of the face; maybe a cute/shy expression.
[b]Mane:[/b] CC color(s). Style: Splice between Glam Rock and Long braid.
[b]Tail:[/b] Edited to look like an Alolan Raichu's tail, cc colors
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] No hooves, canine feet. If possible, no claws. No fetlocks.
[url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1d/fa/c2/1dfac231559261b797594928f267b140.png][X][/url] - Image belongs to Seoxy.
[url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/76/d1/b1/76d1b1996ce158e85edd8710b8c7e5bb.jpg][X][/url] - Shiny Mew
[url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cc/86/f8/cc86f81a7bb2ce6231f2344bac6d610f.png][X][/url] - Shiny Sylveon
[url=https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/3a/026Raichu-Alola.png][X][/url] - Alolan Raichu

[b]Other Notes:[/b] I have a feeling I'm putting this in the wrong place but:
•Canine paws, no claws
•Alolan Raichu tail
•Alolan Raichu ears

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b]
Long Ribbon: The color of Shiny sylveon's
Satchel: CC colors
[b]Custom Items:[/b] A bow and ribbon around/on neck, that looks and is colored like shiny Sylveon's
[url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cc/86/f8/cc86f81a7bb2ce6231f2344bac6d610f.png][X][/url] - Shiny Sylveon

[b]Name of horse:[/b] TBD
[b]Breed:[/b] Pokesplice
[b]Temper:[/b] Playful

[b]~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~[/b]

Sylveon/Mew/Raichu splice twins (Unedited)
Soquili Species: Regular/Cerynei
Origin:
• Shiny Sylveon
• Shiny Mew
• Alolan Raichu
WIP Needed? No, but can I get a version without the items as well, please and thank you.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Soft blue with white around the face, underbelly, and forelegs. Pink back feet, starting around the ankles. Blue front feet, starting around the wrists. CC the colors of the ears, since I don't think the Raichu ears/tail are templated. If the fluffy ears are, I would love those.
Face: Bright blue eyes, CC the rest of the face; maybe a cute/shy expression.
Mane: CC color(s). Style: Splice between Glam Rock and Long braid.
Tail: Cerynei alert tail style, cc color(s)
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves, canine feet. If possible, no claws. No fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
[X] - Though it uses a different Raichu, this is the splice I originally got the idea from. Image belongs to Seoxy.
[X] - Shiny Mew
[X] - Shiny Sylveon
[X] - Alolan Raichu

Other Notes: As stated above, Cerynei alert tail, cc colors.

Trading Post Items: •Long ribbon: the color of shiny sylveon's.
Satchel: CC colors.

[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Regular/Cerynei
[b]Origin:[/b]
• Shiny Sylveon
• Shiny Mew
• Alolan Raichu
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] No, but can I get a version without the items as well, please and thank you.

[b]-- Colors & Markings --[/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Soft blue with white around the face, underbelly, and forelegs. Pink back feet, starting around the ankles. Blue front feet, starting around the wrists. CC the colors of the ears, since I don't think the Raichu ears/tail are templated. If the fluffy ears are, I would love those.
[b]Face:[/b] Bright blue eyes, CC the rest of the face; maybe a cute/shy expression.
[b]Mane:[/b] CC color(s). Style: Splice between Glam Rock and Long braid.
[b]Tail:[/b] Cerynei alert tail style, cc color(s)
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] No hooves, canine feet. If possible, no claws. No fetlocks.
[url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1d/fa/c2/1dfac231559261b797594928f267b140.png][X][/url] - Though it uses a different Raichu, this is the splice I originally got the idea from. Image belongs to Seoxy.
[url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/76/d1/b1/76d1b1996ce158e85edd8710b8c7e5bb.jpg][X][/url] - Shiny Mew
[url=http://masterball.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Alolan-Raichu-Cover.jpg][X][/url] - Alolan Raichu

[b]-- Physical Breed Traits --[/b]
[b]Other Notes:[/b] As stated above, Cerynei alert tail, cc colors.

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] •Long ribbon: the color of shiny sylveon's.
Satchel: CC colors.

Pokesplice CC twins
Edit Category: Extreme. I don't think they are, since it's mostly CC, but I'm putting extreme just in case.
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti/Kalona
Body Build: War, body only
Origin:
• Shiny Mega Rayquaza
• Giratina
• Shiny Mega Charizard Y
WIP Needed? No, but can I get a "wingless" and itemless version as well, if possible; please and thank you.

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: Eye color; completely red (no sclera, pupils, etc; only iris'... if allowed). CC the rest.
Mane: CC any style really; I would just like it uber long and flowy. CC the colors as well.
Tail: Tail spikes of the Ulun'suti template, just remove most of the spikes except for the bottom three like Mega Charizard Y, along with the edits of Mega Rayquaza. Maybe a flame on the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, cc the colors. No fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
[X] - Shiny Mega Raquaza.
[X] - Shiny Mega Charizard Y
[X] - Giratina

Horn(s): Suti- Smooth horns; cc colors
Wings: Top two are the Suti spread style wings (No scales) and the bottom one (if possible) are the frilled wings (also no scales). If not possible, then all three can be the spread style wings. CC and edit to match the references.
Other Notes:
• As mentioned before, the Tail spikes of the Ulun'suti template, just remove most of the spikes except for the bottom three like Mega Charizard Y, along with the edits of Mega Rayquaza. Maybe a flame on the end.
• Big mouth
• Leg scales; cc colors

Custom Items: A helmet that looks like a combination of Giratina's mask and Rayquaza's horns and mouth "spikes" with the long whiskers as well.
• Tail whiskers from Rayquaza on the tail.
• If there's no templated fins that look similar, the arm fins of Mega Charizard Y.
• Armor around the neck and legs.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [X] - Shiny Mega Raquaza.
[X] - Giratina

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Edit Category: Extreme. I don't think they are, since it's mostly CC, but I'm putting extreme just in case.
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti/Kalona
Origin:
• Shiny Mega Rayquaza
• Giratina
• Shiny Mega Charizard Y
WIP Needed? No, but can I get a "wingless" and itemless version as well, if possible; please and thank you.

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: Eye color; completely red (no sclera, pupils, etc; only iris'... if allowed). CC the rest.
Mane: CC any style really; I would just like it uber long and flowy. CC the colors as well.
Tail: Tail spikes of the Ulun'suti template, just remove most of the spikes except for the bottom three like Mega Charizard Y, along with the edits of Mega Rayquaza. Maybe a flame on the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, cc the colors. No fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
[X] - Shiny Mega Raquaza.
[X] - Giratina

Horn(s): Suti- Smooth horns; cc colors
Wings: Top two are the Suti spread style wings (No scales) and the bottom one (if possible) are the frilled wings (also no scales). If not possible, then all three can be the spread style wings. CC and edit to match the references.
Other Notes:
• As mentioned before, the Tail spikes of the Ulun'suti template, just remove most of the spikes except for the bottom three like Mega Charizard Y, along with the edits of Mega Rayquaza. Maybe a flame on the end.
• Big mouth
• Leg scales; cc colors

Custom Items: A helmet that looks like a combination of Giratina's mask and Rayquaza's horns and mouth "spikes" with the long whiskers as well.
• If there's no templated fins that look similar, the arm fins of Mega Charizard Y.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [X] - Shiny Mega Raquaza.
[X] - Giratina

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Extreme. I don't think they are, since it's mostly CC, but I'm putting extreme just in case.
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Ulun'suti/Kalona
[b]Body Build:[/b] War, body only
• Shiny Mega Rayquaza
• Giratina
• Shiny Mega Charizard Y
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] No, but can I get a "wingless" and itemless version as well, if possible; please and thank you.

[b]Face:[/b] Eye color; completely red (no sclera, pupils, etc; only iris'... if allowed). CC the rest.
[b]Mane:[/b] CC any style really; I would just like it uber long and flowy. CC the colors as well.
[b]Tail:[/b] Tail spikes of the Ulun'suti template, just remove most of the spikes except for the bottom three like Mega Charizard Y, along with the edits of Mega Rayquaza. Maybe a flame on the end.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Canine paws, cc the colors. No fetlocks.
[url=http://static.pokemonpets.com/images/monsters-images-300-300/10384-Shiny-Mega-Rayquaza.png][X][/url] - Shiny Mega Raquaza.
[url=http://www.pokemonget.eu/shop/575-thickbox_default/shiny-mega-charizard-y-pokemon-center-mega-tokyo.jpg][X][/url] - Shiny Mega Charizard Y
[url=https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/c/c5/487Giratina-Altered.png/250px-487Giratina-Altered.png][X][/url] - Giratina

[b]Horn(s):[/b] Suti- Smooth horns; cc colors
[b]Wings:[/b] Top two are the Suti spread style wings (No scales) and the bottom one (if possible) are the frilled wings (also no scales). If not possible, then all three can be the spread style wings. CC and edit to match the references.
[b]Other Notes:[/b]
• Big mouth
• Leg scales; cc colors

[b]Custom Items:[/b] A helmet that looks like a combination of Giratina's mask and Rayquaza's horns and mouth "spikes" with the long whiskers as well.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items:[/b] [url=http://static.pokemonpets.com/images/monsters-images-300-300/10384-Shiny-Mega-Rayquaza.png][X][/url] - Shiny Mega Raquaza.
[url=http://www.pokemonget.eu/shop/575-thickbox_default/shiny-mega-charizard-y-pokemon-center-mega-tokyo.jpg][X][/url] - Shiny Mega Charizard Y
[url=https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/c/c5/487Giratina-Altered.png/250px-487Giratina-Altered.png][X][/url] - Giratina

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]
[b]Element:[/b] Fire

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Extreme. I don't think they are, since it's mostly CC, but I'm putting extreme just in case.
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Ulun'suti/Kalona
• Shiny Mega Rayquaza
• Giratina
• Shiny Mega Charizard Y
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] No, but can I get a "wingless" and itemless version as well, if possible; please and thank you.

[b]Face:[/b] Eye color; completely red (no sclera, pupils, etc; only iris'... if allowed). CC the rest.
[b]Mane:[/b] CC any style really; I would just like it uber long and flowy. CC the colors as well.
[b]Tail:[/b] Tail spikes of the Ulun'suti template, just remove most of the spikes except for the bottom three like Mega Charizard Y, along with the edits of Mega Rayquaza. Maybe a flame on the end.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Canine paws, cc the colors. No fetlocks.
[url=http://static.pokemonpets.com/images/monsters-images-300-300/10384-Shiny-Mega-Rayquaza.png][X][/url] - Shiny Mega Raquaza.

[b]Horn(s):[/b] Suti- Smooth horns; cc colors
[b]Wings:[/b] Top two are the Suti spread style wings (No scales) and the bottom one (if possible) are the frilled wings (also no scales). If not possible, then all three can be the spread style wings. CC and edit to match the references.
[b]Other Notes:[/b]
• Big mouth
• Leg scales; cc colors

[b]Custom Items:[/b] A helmet that looks like a combination of Giratina's mask and Rayquaza's horns and mouth "spikes" with the long whiskers as well.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items:[/b] [url=http://static.pokemonpets.com/images/monsters-images-300-300/10384-Shiny-Mega-Rayquaza.png][X][/url] - Shiny Mega Raquaza.

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]
[b]Element:[/b] Fire

Kitsune Half-suti twins
Entry Tag: [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Mutant Regular'suti (Regular/Ulun'Suti) | Heavy (It's probably less, but putting heavy just in case) | Twins | Fraternal

Edit Category: Heavy (Just in case)
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti halfbreed (Half regular)
Concept Origin: Original concept (Avatar)
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Both genders- CC any markings, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
For male- CC color, it doesn't have to match the reference image, his color will just be darker than the female's.
For female- CC color, it doesn't have to match the reference image, her color will just be lighter than the male's, and her skeleton back foot is the opposite leg as the male.
Face:
Both genders- Skeleton faced, like this, with long fennec fox ears.
For male- CC everything, ears have a white tip
For female- CC everything, except the skull is covering the opposite side of face and ears have a black tip.
Mane:
Both genders- Based off reference image.
For male- CC color, it doesn't have to match the reference image, the color will just be lighter than the female's.
For female- CC color, it doesn't have to match the reference image, the color will just be darker than the male's.
Tail:
Both genders- 9 kitsune tails that match their fur color.
For male- Tails end with a white tip.
For female- Tails end with a black tip
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Both genders- Skeleton pawed feet. Though, if too difficult, canine paws are fine as well.
Reference Image(s): Avatar

Horn(s):
Both genders- Suti branched horns- Black
Other Notes: Both with cheek scruff. Stallion bent neck and leg down

Custom Items: Pearls and stars dangling between and from horns.
A bird skull belt around waist.
Striped legging on the back leg that isn't all bone (opposite for opposite gender). CC color.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Reference image.

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/a.

-- Ulun'suti --

[b]Entry Tag:[/b] [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Mutant Regular'suti (Regular/Ulun'Suti) | Heavy (It's probably less, but putting heavy just in case) | Twins | Fraternal

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Heavy (Just in case)
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] Ulun'suti halfbreed (Half regular)
[b]Body Build:[/b] CC
[b]Gender:[/b] Male and Female
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] Original concept (Avatar)
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] No

[b]Body:[/b]
[i]Both genders-[/i] CC any markings, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
[i]For male-[/i] CC color, it doesn't have to match the reference image, his color will just be darker than the female's.
[i]For female-[/i] CC color, it doesn't have to match the reference image, her color will just be lighter than the male's, and her skeleton back foot is the opposite leg as the male.
[b]Face:[/b]
[i]Both genders-[/i] Skeleton faced, like [url=https://i.imgur.com/wHAoogC.png]this[/url], with long fennec fox ears.
[i]For male-[/i] CC everything, ears have a white tip
[i]For female-[/i] CC everything, except the skull is covering the opposite side of face and ears have a black tip.
[b]Mane:[/b]
[i]Both genders-[/i] Based off reference image.
[i]For male-[/i] CC color, it doesn't have to match the reference image, the color will just be lighter than the female's.
[i]For female-[/i] CC color, it doesn't have to match the reference image, the color will just be darker than the male's.
[b]Tail:[/b]
[i]Both genders-[/i] 9 kitsune tails that match their fur color.
[i]For male-[/i] Tails end with a white tip.
[i]For female-[/i] Tails end with a black tip
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b]
[i]Both genders-[/i] Skeleton pawed feet. Though, if too difficult, canine paws are fine as well.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/RBMl3uC.png]Avatar[/url]

[b]Horn(s):[/b]
[i]Both genders-[/i] Suti branched horns- Black
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Both with cheek scruff. Stallion bent neck and leg down

[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] N/A
[b]Custom Items:[/b] Pearls and stars dangling between and from horns.
A bird skull belt around waist.
Striped legging on the back leg that isn't all bone (opposite for opposite gender). CC color.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/RBMl3uC.png]Reference image.[/url]

[b]— Angeni --[/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b] N/a.

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:59 am
Familiar Quests

Esther Blanchett
New form coming soon