Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:22 pm

User Image

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖗𝖞

Owned by Roselyn de la Croix

Every morning, the bakery produces fresh, delicious breads, pastries and cakes and many more. Considered to be among the best, you can purchase as many baked goods as your heart desires, or you can order special and custom breads and cakes to be made.

Daily Specials:

Su:
M: Raspberry and Cheese Danish
T: Pull Apart Garlic Bread Rolls
W: Honey Pistachio Tart
Th: Cheddar and Onion Buttermilk Biscuits
F: Braided Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Sa:

Hours of Operation:
Su: Closed
M: 8.00am - 5.00pm
T: 8.00am - 5.00pm
W: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Th: 8.00am - 5.00pm
F: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Sa: Closed

Hours subject to change at the owner's digression

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:22 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oyehh

Erythyr

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Azura Hitoshura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Affiliation - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

: tab tab :tab: → Phyiscal Stats:
: tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
: tab tab tab tab Endurance: 3
: tab tab tab tab Agility: 4
: tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
: tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
: tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
: tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
: tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
: tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
: tab tab tab tab Speed: 5
: tab tab tab tab Range: 2
: tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

Being taken to the bakery, Azura wondered about it, as he was just brought to the bakery. Azura looked at the many baked goods and looked back at Julia. So, what are we gonna get? He asked.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:15 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Roselyn de la Croix

"Have some bread"

If someone else aside from Roselyn and the few helpers she has were here before the crack of dawn, they would hear the merry bakers grinding wheat into flour that would be combined with water and salt. They are critical to the bread making process, although these won't be used until later. Its always best to keep resupplying since there is always a demand for bread. At the crack of dawn is when the dough making process began. The mixtures are made in bulk, typically of the barley, oats, millet, rye and black wheat. It is the poor who shop at her bakery often, so it is only fair that she gives them bread that they can afford. Of course, she can't deny the rich bread as well and they usually want something that is better quality. For the rich, Roselyn make sure that the bakery has manchet, or fine white bread, on stock for them. Finally, and this has proven to be quite the seller in her bakery so far, she keeps biscuits handy for those who want something quick. The biscuits have a long shelf life so she can make them in bulk and not to have worry too much about selling them out quickly. This is all just for the bread. Her more luxurious items are her pastries, although she usually sticks to making one or two types of pastries on any given day. Today it is tart de bry (gingered brie tart) and rastons (buttery bread). She hopes that many people will buy them. When the morning had come and her bakery opened, her usual customers came pouring in and bought the bread that they will need for the day or the week. Roselyn always delighted her customers with light conversations as they paid for the bread and sweets. When the morning crowd finished their purchases, she finally had some time to relax and wait for the occasional visitor to come in to her bakery. Maybe she can convince them to sample her sweets or even buy something.

""

❀ ✿ι αм:[Roselyn de la Croix]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[None on her person]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Baking bread and waiting for people]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Bakery]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Pretty]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[N/A]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[Thats my voice]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: []

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:53 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Roselyn de la Croix

"Have some bread"

Another day at the bakery has come for Roselyn. Nothing different from the usual day. Every morning before the crack of dawn, she and the other workers milled wheat for flour. When they were done with that, they baked a variety of breads and some biscuits that ought to be enough to keep up with the morning crowd. Of course, Roselyn needed to come up with a special pastry of the day to entice those with sweet teeth. That is when she thought about making a cheesecake. In a section of the bakery that is typically designated for her, she prepared a special batter for the cake as she had one of her workers greet the people as they enter her bakery in the morning and sell bread. The others were continuing to bake bread to make sure they didn't run out after the rush. Boy what a rush it was. Its unfortunate that Roselyn had to focus on making cheesecake as today's special pastry of the day, but it should be worth it later. Finally, the morning rush is over and the cheesecake is now on display. The people who enter the shop now are taking their time and Roselyn can have talk with her guests, making them feel welcomed regardless of who they are.

""

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Baking bread and minding the bakery]

Yami Miyagawa

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Amored, Aroused, Flirty and happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Bakery COMPANY ▬ ❝ Hot Fox (Reynard)

Sand would continue to hold Reynard's hand as he guided her through the streets of the city towards the bakery.
                                          The sweet smell of bread and other delicious pastries filled her nostril's as she salivated from hunger induced by the smells, Looking towards Rey with a playful grin she thought to playfully rib him and perhaps give him the hint that she was deeply interested in him,
                                          " a sweet tooth? hmm, wait am I not sweet enough for you to devour?" she said giving a rather playful pout with her wolfish eyes looking under her lashes to view him. Oh how lucky she felt that he wanted to take her out for a meal, she was quite thrilled to know how he was such a gentleman, despite her mind wishing for him to show a bit of alpha dominance. Her cheeks would pink and she would look around at the delicacy's "But I think you are delicious...you definitely have my attention, So-uhm what do you fancy?" she asked whilst thinking about how much she could quite fancy relaxing in his arms, they had kissed so surely that was not the end of it?How much was he willing to go? She wanted to Be his.

" Mhhm That's right I have a free day tomorrow, so I could easily spend- the- entire- night with you and all of tomorrow, again I don't want to inconvenience you, but you are really nice to be around, especially with those kisses,You really looked hungry, anyhow I will answer all your questions even ones that are not part of your report, especially if I get to spend more time with you my hot fox it is worth it, and I don't just kiss anyone, in fact, your the first I have kissed...Not that I have experience but you make my instincts go haywire...you would definitely make for a good mate"
                                          with her free hand she went up on tiptoe to rub his ears before looking again at the selection, the biscuits were cute especially the heart shaped ones but the cheesecake really called out to her, she had never seen a dish like that before and it smelt so nice!
                                          the decoration on it looked adorable she would look at Rey then back at the cheesecake " that's pretty don't you think Hot Fox?" she spoke " I wonder how it tastes it does smell so sweet..uhm Excuse me! uhm ma'am... what is that?" she asked the baker lady feeling embarrassed because she did not know the name of the cake.

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Theme Song:Fractal Dreamers
                                          Profile Link: Otsanda Bardou

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

-Enter Otsanda and Reynard to the Bakery-

Reynard sniffed the air with a smile. The bakery was always a pleasant place to walk past or stop into on occasion. The smells alone were enough to make anyone salivate. Looking down at Otsanda as she spoke, he grinned and blushed. Oh, he wanted to devour her alright, but that would have to wait.

“I think a pastry or two will hold me over until I have the privilege of find out out how sweet you are He said with a wink before opening the door for her. Stepping inside, he looked around only to hear her change the subject back to her day off. He was more than happy to spend it with her, in fact, he’d make sure that they did.

“It would be my pleasure to spend more time with you, Otsanda…” Anything she wanted to do, they’d do. He wanted to show her a good time, so he would. He especially liked hearing that she enjoyed his kisses. Chest puffed up a bit, he smiled as he surveyed the selections of breads, pastries and the like.

As Otsanda pointed to the cheesecake, he was surprised to hear that she didn’t know what it was. Cheesecake was one of his favorites. “Why don’t we order one so you can try it?”

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

yami miyagawa

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:24 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Aroused, Flirty , curious and a little sad LOCATION ▬ ❝ Bakery COMPANY ▬ ❝ Hot Fox (Reynard)

His blush did not go unnoticed by Sand.
                                          Watching as Reynard grinned the slyest and most foxy of grins, his very words made her cheeks pink at his forward playfulness and a soft giggle surfaced, there was no doubting that the attraction was there yet, never been courted before; Sand had a hard time keeping her instincts in check.
                                          As he announced it would be his pleasure to spend more time with her, Sands heart would flutter with glee, his playful wink right down to his enticing, seductive tone all pointed to her suspicions that he desperately desired to mate with her. The thoughts in her head made her blush deeply as she imagined what it would be like, that was until Rey's response brought her back to earth again as his puffed chest and dominant authority shone through, with the sunset glowing and shining its light through the window, it gave Rey a majesticness to his fiery redness of fur...Simply handsome.
                                          In awe of this, Sand was slack-jawed as she pointed towards the cheesecake and gave a nod " O-Okay my Hot Fox..but what exactly is it?..." she asked, she felt kind of dumb asking but she had never seen anything like it and having been on the streets before coming to Eoana, she had not ever enjoyed such delicacies having only relied on her instincts to get by.
                                          Gripping his arm she would nuzzle into it making sure to rub her scent on him, he was her hot fox and she was going to make mightily sure everyone knew that, rummaging her pockets with a free hand she would check to see what coin she had on her person, up until recently she had been dependent on herself and alone, but with him she felt confident just to be herself " I'm not sure I have enough coin" she said with her ears folding down with a low sigh.

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:58 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“That, my lovely lady, is cheesecake. It doesn’t sound like a good combination, but it is heavenly, I assure you.” He said with a knowing smile as the lady behind the counter dipped down to get them a piece. As Otsanda checked her pockets for payment, he frowned. Gently reaching out, he stilled her hand. “This is my treat, remember? I invited you to eat, so it’s only right that I pay. I insist…” He said with a smile as he reached into his pocket and handed the baker the required coin for the piece.

The Baker smiled as she handed them a little plate and fork. Taking the confection, Rey led Otsanda over to a little table where they could eat their dessert and talk. Placing the plate down on the tables surface, he then drew out Otsanda’s chair for her. Once she was seated, he took the chair right next to her.

Reaching out, he took the fork in hand and cut off a small bite for her to try, holding the piece out so he could feed her, he waited patiently for her to take the offered bite. He was curious to see how she liked it and hoped that she enjoyed the flavor as much as he did.

To his delight, she seemed to enjoy the cheesecake – maybe not as much as he did, but then again, it was his favorite. Taking a small piece, he took the bite from the fork before cutting her off another and offering it to her again.

“So, Otsanda…tell me your thoughts on the attack. Do you think it was malicious in nature?” He said as he cut another bite for himself while Otsanda contemplated her answer. He hated that this charming little date had to involve business, but he did have a duty to perform and soon enough they'd be able to enjoy one anthers company without work getting in the way.

═══════════════════╝

yami miyagawa

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Aroused, Flirty , curious and a little sad LOCATION ▬ ❝ Bakery COMPANY ▬ ❝ Hot Fox (Reynard)

The face of Sand beamed as he called her his lady.
                                          " That's right... I'm yours" she thought in her head, giving a smug grin towards Her hot fox, as he explained to her what the delicacy was she was eager than ever to try it, two of her favourite foods in one dish? " cheese as a cake, how bizarre a concept," she said to him. As Rey steadied her hand, Sand gave a confused look as he spoilt her by paying for the cheesecake!
                                          She was both excited and in Lalaland at the thought of trying something new with her handsome Fox, having him draw out her chair for her to sit and treating her like a princess was something she could get used to.
                                          Seating herself and watching him push her seat in before seating himself she could only but imagine what upbringing he had, watching him take the seat next to her he would offer her cheesecake on the fork and take it into her mouth both elegantly and affectionately, making sure to look into his eyes as she enjoyed the cheesecake, probably a little too much what with the little moans she gave out.
                                          All the while wondering if he would feed her like this on their wedding day, her cheeks burning she shook the thoughts from her mind and would take the other mouthful offered by him, enjoying and savouring the sweet vanilla-like taste, he would now begin to ask her opinion on the case and would swallow the mouthful to respond.
                                          " As you are asking my opinion on this incident, I will give you my assumptions, I do not believe it was malicious, I feel that the creature attacked because it felt threatened, as we both know a feral shifter is still a territorial animal. Whoever assualted Tala, is someone familiar to us that is a shifter, from the looks of the claw marks themselves the creature was on the defensive probably protecting its territory, in fear the boy hid in the tree hollow and claw marks on the tree suggests the creature chased him to there but was deterred, the claw marks show he was pushed back and gave up because something scared him. I Say it is a male because males are usually bigger, females are smaller and though capable of giving out damage claw marks of that calibre are too deep to be female as ours are usually shorter...sorry this is your investigation..but I was there when the scents were still fresh and not as stale" she blushed softly rubbing the back of her neck whilst she allowed her tail to brush against him affectionately.

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:46 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Otsanda’s opinion was very much like his own. He suspected that the shifter might be a bit wild – it wasn’t someone that was a citizen, he was sure. It was likely a wanderer in search of a new home or some such. Also, he agreed that the shifter was likely male. The deep gouges in the dirt and wood had indicated a very powerful beast. He knew that there were female species of shifters that were capable of such strength and ferocity, but he knew it was likely a male that had attacked Tala.

Nodding, he smiled a bit. “You have very good instincts, Otasanda. I came to the same conclusions as well.” He had to wonder what Otsanda wanted to do after she graduated from the Academy. She was highly intelligent, skilled, charming…there were plenty of things she could do with her talents – he only hoped that she decided to stay in Eoana…

In no time at all, the cheesecake was gone, and they had moved on to talking about themselves. Reynard told her how he’s been in the military prior to coming to Eoana, how he had a big family back home but one day hoped to start one of his own. While this wouldn’t be normal conversation that he’d bring up on a first date, he saw Otsanda as a potential mate, and as such, he was curious to know if she too wanted a big family – not all females did.

“In all actuality, even though I’ve been in battles and I now oversee the City’s safety, I really just want to live a quiet life. I want to fall in love with a beautiful, amazing female…” He said as he squeezed her hand and looked up into her eyes with a light blush, “and have a family of my own. It’s not very glamorous or anything, but I think I’ve had enough excitement in my life…” As someone who had lived through dozens of battles, all he wanted was peace. Although he’d only known Otsanda for a short time, he knew that he was already losing his heart to her…and he hoped she felt the same.

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:20 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Flirty, affectionate attracted. LOCATION ▬ ❝ Bakery COMPANY ▬ ❝ Hot Fox (Reynard)

Sand was very pleased to know that Reynard respected her opinion.
                                          It was not every day especially in these times that you had a male respect a woman, Sand would adjust her posture just to show how elated she was at his compliments and only furthered her desires to know him better. " Thank you..my Instincts must be good, I found an adorable, fine Hot Fox" she spoke admiring his handsome grin, as the Cheesecake was finally devoured, Sand would listen to Her hot fox as he would speak about his family life.
                                          She admired how he had a successful career and held no ill thoughts of him being a man from Valor, Sand would share with him how she was the daughter of a lord and how her uncle had killed her family causing her to flee Trendel for her own safety.
                                          " I lost a lot that day, migrating from Trendle I became a thief and a beggar after I fleed to Valor, I relied on my own instincts for survival and it was in stealing that I met a professor of Eoana Academy who offered me the chance of redemption, and so here I am in Eoana...and I am glad for it else I would not of met you" Sand would smile softly, though there were great sadness and pain in her eyes for opening up about her past, she felt relief having someone to talk to about it.

Sand wanted a family of her own she desired so much to have somewhere that she belonged that she opened up to him about how she had not liked sleeping alone, which was why she found places where people congregated to sleep,
                                          " in truth and in light of your desires, I too desire a family...the closest I have to a family is being a student of the Academy" she trailed off for a moment blushing as he squeezed her hand. His eyes staring at her made her feel bashful as it felt he was undressing her with just a look, especially as he spoke about wanting to settle down with a beautiful, amazing female. What he implied was not a normal first date conversation, but having that Sand had never been on a date before, Sand had nothing to make a comparison with nor did she want to compare it to something else, for she was happily enjoying his company, even more; she was determined to see him as her mate. Sand looked deeply in his eyes, feeling she was falling for him, her response coming easier than she thought.
                                          " I-I Would not say I am a beautiful or amazing person, but I would happily volunteer myself for a handsome,
                                          charming and adorable Hot Fox, I think it is glamorous to want to settle and make life....
                                          it should not be something to sniff at, life is precious and so the desire of creating such is a treasure to me,
                                          for being alone as I have been, one of my deepest desires is to have a family to call my own...maybe if you will claim me, I could fulfil that desire with you"
                                          Sand did not think the idea was hopeless, she hoped he was interested in her offering herself as she did desire him, her instincts were telling her he was the one.
                                          " I don't know mating with you does sound exciting.." she said leaning to whisper in his ear squeezing his hand in the same way he had done " so don't say you have had enough excitement just yet"

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:06 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Reynard was sad to hear that Otsanda had had such a hard time during the past years of her life. To have your life turned upside down after the murder of your family and to know who did the heinous deed but to have no power to seek justice, it was a heavy burden. He was grateful to the Academy for accepting Otsanda and for giving her a home. One day she would have a home of her very own and a family to watch over – he was sure of it.

It seemed Otsanda was sure of this fact as well, for as she spoke of her desire for him to claim her, he knew that if given the chance, he would make her the happiest woman alive. Blushing deeply at the thought, he gulped a bit, suddenly a bit sheepish. Grinning like a fool, he glanced away, unsure what he should say. But then she leaned in and whispered in his ear. Eyes going wide, his cheeks deepened into an even darker shade of pink.

He must have looked like a love drunk fool. The amused glance from the girl behind the bakery counter told him that he did. Clearing his throat, he gripped Otsanda’s hand a bit tighter, wanting her to know that he wasn’t opposed to the idea in the least. However, she was still a student at the Academy. He had to wonder if there were certain rules in place to prevent students from having such intimate relationships…

Leaning in, he kissed Otsanda’s cheek, his free hand moving to cup the side of her face. “All in good time, lovely…” He whispered right back before slowly pulling away. Arising from his chair, he helped her stand before leading her out of the bakery.

The rest of their short evening was spent walking around the city, just talking. Eventually the couple made their way back to the Academy. Walking through the gates, past his stationed guard – who didn’t fail to give him some quizzical looks – he walked Otsanda to the female dormitory and knew he wasn’t allowed to go any further. Smiling down at her, he knew that he didn’t want to let her go, but her staying with him was out of the question – he needed to set an example for his men, and bringing a lovely girl to his room, no matter how much he wanted to, was out of the question.

“I had a lovely day, Otsanda…I hope that you sleep well.” He’d been tempted to say something corny like ‘I hope you dream of me’, but decided that it was a bit too cheesy… “I’ll come by the campus tomorrow to see you. I need to corner Tala to question him, but otherwise, I’m all yours.” Drawing her close, he captured her lips in a loving kiss. As their lips parted, he hugged her tightly. “You know…I do like hearing my name on your lips…” She’d only referred to him by his name once, and continued to call him ‘Hot Fox’, not that he minded…but he liked the way she said his name and found that he wanted to hear it again.

Pulling back a bit, he reluctantly let her go. Taking a few steps back, he didn’t take his eyes off her as he walked away. “Until tomorrow, Otsanda… He said as he blew her a kiss. It wasn’t until she was gone from his sight that he turned around and walked back into the city, his heart light and his mind full of a beautiful girl…

-Exit Reynard to Barracks for change of day-

═══════════════════╝

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:33 pm
User Image
Roselyn de la Croix

"Have some bread"

Yesterday's cheesecake special has been received well by those who tried it. To Roselyn, that meant her recipe is worth keeping around for those who will come to her bakery to have more. Perhaps she will experiment with it in order to use more or less the same recipe with some interesting flavors, but that will have to be something she will need to work on whenever she has free time after hours. Today's special, along with the usual breads and other baked goods, is an apple tart. It took a considerable amount of time and effort to make this tart since she had to peel, core, and cut the apples, make the dough for the crust and so on. It took her about three hours to complete the tart, from all the preparations to allowing the tarts to cool. Once she set the tarts on display, she can already see the customers that were in the bakery looking at them in distress. To everyone who inquired about them, Roselyn smiled and briefly explained the tarts to them. Some of them purchased a slice of tart and so far, they are receiving a warm reception.

""

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Baking bread (and apple tart) and minding the bakery]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:19 pm
User Image

------P E P I N
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Seeing as how the school was having an off day, Pepin decided to stay in town for today, and just go back once classes had begun once more. After a long morning of cooking, selling, and receiving lessons from her tutor, the child stopped by the bakery in hops of spending some of her cut on sales on sweets. A lot of people around town had seemed to be buying some weird thing in here, and it was up to the young chef to discover what the hottest sensation was in town. She would march up to the counter and wave at whoever was manning it. "Howdy! Can I get a tart thing everybody has?"

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:53 am
User Image
Roselyn de la Croix

"Have some bread"

Roselyn's apple tarts are still doing well in terms of people buying them for themselves or for others, but not at the rate at which the cheesecake went. Still, perhaps making one more apple tart won't hurt. That is exactly what she did while checking on the quality of bread being made by her employees, all of them doing exactly what she expects them to do. Not that they are running out of bread anytime soon, but its good to still have some ready in case they start running low in the storefront. After making the tart and allowing it to cool, she gave the one who was at the counter before a break and took over. A small red haired child walked into her store, went up to counter and asked for a tart. Who is this child and where are her parents? Maybe her parents sent her to get a tart, but the last thing Roselyn wants to do is give a child something that she may or may not like. From one of the available tarts, she tore off a piece and she gave it to the small child with a smile on Roselyn's face as she said,

"Why don't you try it first sweetie?"

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Serving a piece of apple tart to Pepper and talking]

Neryem

Main City ➣Market District