When Belial returned to the pride he had been tempted to simply leave the green lion wondering what had happened in the woods. It wouldn't have been the most kind thing to do, but it wouldn't be unlike him. The purple lion hadn't really been sure who to find and so he simply glanced about and picked a lion out of the crowd - how better to choose someone? Of course he had glimpsed at the familiar patterns on the lions pelt, a descendant of Shangyue himself. Maybe not his best choice, but the choice had been made.

"What is your name?" One of his short comings, he had a terrible set of manners. What was a greeting? When the other lion didn't turn around right away Belial grew impatient and gave a quick tap to his shoulder. It appeared the lion had been staring off into space? He wasn't quite sure what was going on and nor did he truly care to know. "What is your name?" He repeated his question and received an understandable dirty look which relaxed as quickly as it had appeared.

"Shida." The lion remarked. "Yours?" Shida was bewildered by the lion that had ripped him from his thoughts. Fortunately he was a curious sort and had quickly lost the mood he felt strike up. "My name is Belial." He responded quickly and suddenly it became apparent to Shida that the lion seemed to be in a rush. Curious. "Why so quick?" He wondered out loud and didn't fully expect an answer, but it seemed the lion that had come after him was prepared with an answer as though he was thinking about it on the way to finding him.

"There is a lion at the borders that would like to know more about the pride. I cannot eloquently put together a way to tell him about the Mwezi`Johari without branching off into various stories. Are you able to put together a relatively quick and easy tutorial?" He pressed the lion with the question immediately. The little explanation Belial was able to give seemed sufficient and he was pleased by the light in his companions eyes. "How far out is he? Is he waiting?" Shida had immediately decided that this was a great moment to work through explaining the pride - something he had been working on for a while. He'd been considering Historian as a rank for quite some time now and what better way to exercise the pride knowledge you have then to tell someone else about it? He was truly intrigued.

"He isn't far." I came and found the first lion I could to help me.. don't seem so flattered. Was what Belial had considered saying, but he decided to cut that part out. "He is definitely waiting, but he seemed a bit impatient and didn't trust my word that I would be back. So I believe he has been left somewhere before. I wouldn't be surprised if he had simply run off somewhere else to bother some other guard." Surely he wouldn't get so lucky as to arrive to the spot he'd left Ali and find it abandoned.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Shida stated impatiently. "Lead the way Belial." Hearing Belials name on his tongue made him cringe a little bit. He realized after saying it that this lion was one a few that were on the watch list - recently he'd heard that this lion had been courting a lioness related to the Queen herself and so he forced himself to feel a little more at ease. The feeling shouldn't have been forced though.

The walk wasn't long - as promised.

"Is that him?" Shida found himself leaning towards Belial. Even with the forced trust he was trying to have he found himself trusting the purple lion more so over the creepy looking lion in the woods. The first bit he saw of Ali was alarmingly green - something that would easily stand out in the woods. Then as the lion turned, clearly pacing, he revealed the bright coloration of a moth. "Oh my." Shida remarked in obvious surprise.

"Ali`dido, I'd like you to meet Shida." Belial wanted to cut to the chase. He had a lioness to see and this 'pausing for effect' was wearing thin. He had already spoken with this lion and he wasn't about to spend another moment sizing him up with a lion who would be watched while he spoke with Ali. Belial wasn't about to leave him alone for lion chow. "Shida, this is the lion I told you about, Ali`dido." There introductions were out of the way.

"Ali had some questions for you." He advised Shida, reminding him of the purpose for their chat. "Yes I did." Ali`dido finally spoke up with as warm of a smile as he could muster.

"Are you sure this lion will be the one to help Belial?" Ali`dido was losing faith in the lion that could barely help, but side glance at Belial. Shida was a nervous looking sort and wasn't winning any points with Ali, who while curious, could probably have found a better source for information. His first question he had wanted to ask was changing quickly the more he saw tension between the lions themselves. Instead he bit his tongue about that and sighed softly. It seemed he would be stuck with this particular lion as his guide through the workings of this pride, the lions home.

"So Ali, what did you want to know?" Shida was trying to get back to business by ignoring the question that had been posed to Belial, of course he would be a good source, he had been curious about how the pride functioned and its history for as long as he could remember. It was his own past - one that he hadn't been alive for - that drove him to know more. "Where do I begin..." The rhetorical question was echoed by a curious expression on Ali's face. He hadn't really interrogated a pride about its workings before. The previous prides he had engaged with had been open and a lot more receptive to company. That in itself made him more intrigued than anything.

"Do you have any family here?"

"Yes."

"What do they do?"

Ali`dido decided to hit close to home to start things off. This was something he was merely curious about, but it did expand his thoughts to the rank systems he hadn't asked about during his previous visits to other prides. He'd need to get around to inquiring about such things - small as they were - he wanted to know. "They are guards and other various sorts." He admitted casually. "What do you do?" He asked.

"That depends. I hadn't really found a place - but I'd like to be a historian." Suddenly Ali`dido felt close to home. "You'll study the prides history?" He asked. Ali felt his eyes naturally widen with his question.

The questions started pouring into his mind and he had to take a moment to breathe.