Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:55 pm
User Image
It was midday. Astrea always found this part of the day the most boring. The sun was usually at its highest, which meant it was the hottest time of the day. Pride members were usually found snoozing in the sun. Astrea, on the other hand, found herself having endless amount of energy during this time. Maybe it was the fact she was still a youngster. Light gray eyes turned to glance at the watchful eye of her mother nearby, giving a playful growl as she pounced about. Her snake friend, Kaali, had slithered away. Although the two had grown close, Kaali was older than the cub, and found herself needing to be away from the endless amount of energy.

"Oh, what to do?" She asked to no one, her voice light and airy. She hummed a bit. Tawi and the rest of her siblings were being so lazy to not be out here with her! Astrea huffed. Surely there had to be another around here to play with...right?

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:32 am
KasaiLoki

Akela had always been a little different from his siblings, but never in a way that was enough to cause a stir. He just liked things a certain way and had no shame in his game so to speak.

It wasn't long before he spotted a darker colored female, with markings that matched the skies and he gave a smile. He was sure they were likely related since it seemed he was related to EVERYBODY, but who knew. Maybe he'd get lucky and this one wasn't.

He wasn't holding his breath though.

"Hello!" He called out to her as he got closer to her and gave a wide smile.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:53 am
AstoriaFallen

Little ears swiveled on top of her head as the voice called out. Yes! She knew there would be someone out here! Light eyes scanned the area before settling on the pink colored male. A wide smile lifted to her maw as she bounded towards the other.

“Hello!” She greeted playfully, front of her body covering the ground while the back of her body was still in the air. Astrea gave a little wiggle, growling playfully. “I’m Astrea!” she pounced the male she had not seen previously, giggling as she did so.

“What’s your name?” She asked as she tumbled with the male. If her brothers and sister were not going to play with her, she would find someone else to do so!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:24 pm
He wasn't exactly expecting her to pounce him so he was caught unawares when she collided into him with a playful growl. Recovering quickly he pushed back rolling with her across the ground. "I'm Akela!" He said giving her a small pounce before he dashed away with a little giggle.

This was much unlike his own siblings, who were rather unresponsive when it came to play. He had hoped to be much closer to his siblings but that wasn't the case for him and he had just accepted it as such. This female on the other paw was making him wish his siblings were more excitable though.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:49 pm
AstoriaFallen

Astrea's ears perked as her eyes lit up with glee. "Akela? You are going to be one of my best friends now!" she said excitedly, chasing after the male. Her brothers and sister were lazy sometimes, and did not want to play tag as much. She was happy that the pink male was not like her siblings.

When she caught up to the male, she huffed a little bit, trying to catch her breath. She could still see her mother's watchful eyes, although she was further from her. "Do you have any other friends? We should invite them to play before it gets to late too! I'd get my brother, but he is probably napping. He is always napping." She referenced Tawi.

"Oh. Oh! We should play hide and seek!" Even if nobody else joined, they could both take turns hiding, and the other finding each other. She wished Kaali was with her though to be her second pair of eyes for this. She would always win in that case.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:56 pm
KasaiLoki

"I like the sound of that!" Given he didn't have any friends at all this was a step up! Though he had met that cute little cub and her siblings on the border not too long ago. He wondered if they were ever going to come back. It was doubtful but that was technically his only friend. "I have my siblings, but we're not exactly that close." He gave a little wrinkle of his face as he said it. Overall he was rather embarrassed by it.

Napping? "That sounds so dull. Who naps all the time? You miss out on so much!" He exclaimed wondering what it would be like to do nothing but sleep all the time. "You can probably just let him lie, I hear it's bad luck to wake a lion anyway." Giving a chuckle he lowered his front end towards the ground and wriggled his tail a little.

"I can be it. Though not sure how much fun you'll have with just me. Shall I count to 10?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:10 am
AstoriaFallen

Astrea frowned. "Not close to your family? That's sad! You should get closer to them. You really only get one of them." Cub logic from Astrea.

"I know right!! There is too much stuff to do to be napping all the time. Mom says it's good. I don't think so. I can sleep when I am much older!" Astrea giggled. "Yeah...We can just let him be then. Maybe next time." Astrea sighed.

Her ears flickered. "I think it can be plenty of fun! Stop being so down about it!" Astrea pawed the boy playfully. "YEAH. Okay!" Without waiting for him to start counting, Astrea ran, searching for a spot. When she was sure he wasn't looking, she dive-bombed into a bush, rustling the leaves as she tucked her tail from being seen. Ah, the joys of being small!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:43 am
KasaiLoki
I actually have no idea who owns the other siblings, unless there was only 4. Then the only one he'd actually be close to is his sister orz lol,
since the parents owners aren't exactly active right now

"That's true, but sometimes it's hard when they are pre-occupied with other things." He commented with a slight frown.

"I mean, sleeping is good for helping you grow and get strong, but not all the time!" He laughed, though maybe next time they could involve her brother. "Maybe next time though, I'd definitely like to meet him."

Oh how he'd regret those words later.

He waited as she went to bound off and then covered his eyes with his paw. "1....2.....3......4.." He continued to count slowly as he allowed her enough time to find a good enough hiding spot.

"...5....6...7....8....9..... Ready or not, here I come!" He announced and bounded off to find where she might have hid.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:54 am
AstoriaFallen

Astrea nodded. "Yeah! Next time I'll make sure to bring him along!" She had told him before she had run off.

The blue cub quieted down as the male finished counting. She was not going to give her hiding spot away, that wouldn't be a very fun game now would it. As Akela neared the bush she was hiding, she covered her mouth, giggling. The action caused the leaves to tremble. If the pink male was aware of his surroundings he'd see it in a heartbeat. Realizing her mistake, the female tried to suppress the laugh, to stop the shaking of the flora around her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:21 am
KasaiLoki

That was exciting, maybe he'd have more friends in the future!

Joke was on him.

Looking around for her he peered behind a couple of places and didn't see her yet. He saw some bushes up ahead and crouched low to the ground and moved towards them. Perhaps she was hiding in there? Pouncing into the first pair of bushes he came up to he come up empty pawed and frowned. Hmmm. Where was she.

"Come out, come out wherever you are." He called with a grin as he stalked towards another set of bushes not too far away.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:26 am
AstoriaFallen

Astrea watched as Akela pounced on the wrong bush. Teehee! She had found the perfect hiding spot!

When he passed her current hiding spot, set on another bush, the young cub snuck out from the underbrush, stalking up behind Akela. She tried to be as quiet as she could, waiting until he was just near the foliage before pouncing on him. "GOTCHA!" she said with a success. So she wasn't the best at staying hidden when she wasn't it for Hide and Seek. "See you passed me in that bush back there, and I didn't know if you would double back there, but that was fun!" She giggled, never taking a breath when she spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:22 pm
KasaiLoki

He was pounced upon by her form rather sudden and he let out a small, 'eep' like sound as she collided into him. "IT seems like you have! Though I think I was supposed to find you!" He laughed as he rolled over onto his side and then completely the rest of the way so he could get to his feet. "I didn't even see you! I guess I should get my eye's checked a little bit." Realistically he should have been able to find her easy enough given her coloration but apparently he wasn't the best finder.

"What do you want to do now? We could go find something to eat." He offered.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:28 pm
AstoriaFallen

Astrea giggled. "I know, but you just passed me and I couldn't just give up that opportunity to pounce on you!" the cub grinned.

She thought for a moment. "Uhm... I don't know. I know I gotta get home for dinner soon. Let's make a plan, let's meet up again and play! I'll bring Tawi along." she paused for a second. "Well.. maybe I'll bring Tawi along! You can bring your friends too!" She grinned, standing before Akela. "Sound like a plan?" She asked, before turning her form to head off.

"Bye Akela!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:38 pm
KasaiLoki
fin smile

She had a point, it had been an opportune moment to do so.

"That's alright, I'll definitely try to bring someone with next time we meet! Can't wait to meet your brother." He said with a grin at the idea of meeting more of her family.

"See you soon Astrea!"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out