[PRP]An beach side exploration [Adi & L'ex] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:21 pm
L’ex leaned eagerly over Nymphylath’s neck, looking over the picturesque waves and the upcoming black sand beaches that glimmer in the sun. He targeted the smaller of the islands. The largest was where the main hold was and well, tourists. Not to say he didn’t enjoy doing the tourist thing but right now he wanted to explore the beaches and hoard the sand.

Well at the very least bring some back to his mother and sister. Nymph slowly glided down, landing with just a slight spray of sand. She knelt to let him slide off and looked around, taking in the pristine beach. She admitted, walking a bit away and started to dig into the sand. She was going to make herself a small wallow and just soaked up the heat.

"It is." L’ex watched his green dig for a few moments before stripping down to his undershirt, a pale blue cotton shift and a pair of beaten dark brown heavier cotton shorts. His boots were kicked off and now properly clad for the beach, he started running barefoot among the surf.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:38 pm
We should come here more often, Adi thought to her bonded, stretching lazily and dragging her fingers through the strikingly black sand of the beach. Every beach was a good beach, as far as she was concerned, and she'd seen an awful lot of them, but the look of the beaches here had a certain exotic appeal. They'd been to the main island of the Hold earlier in the day, stopping to make a delivery and pick up supplies, and now that their 'work' was done, they'd selected one of the smaller, less populated islands to relax on. Maybe later, they'd even do a little exploring! Careful exploring that didn't involve stumbling on any wild felines, which would take all the fun out of everything.

You'll get no argument from me, Mazamath responded as he came up from his dive out in the warm surf. He shook water from his head and looked up in time to catch sight of a green coming in for a landing, and pointed this development out to His. We have company. You may want to consider putting some clothes on.

And why should I do that? I was here first, she thought back with a grin, sitting up and giving her limbs another good stretch...but did reach over for her scanty top and bottom to pull them on.

Good afternoon, the blue offered amiably to the green who'd just arrived. He almost always enjoyed company, expected or no.

Shaddaling

Meepfur
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:28 pm
Nymphylath nodded graciously to the blue who had greeted her. She replied, getting comfortable on the warm and giving sands of the beach. She looked out at her rider, reaching out.

L'ex paused in his splashing and looked back before giving a cheeky grin and lazy wave. "Hi yah. Don't have to get dressed for me if you don't want too and ooh yeah, I'm L'ex. That is Nymph." He motioned back to the graceful green. "Great day isn't it?"

Meepfur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:44 am
We are quite well, thank you. I am Mazamath, and Mine is Adi, the large blue replied as he trundled his way out of the water and onto the warm sand of the beach, where he lazily spread himself out with no attempt at poise or grace. It wasn't quite a flop, more akin to an ooze, but either way he was optimally sprawled to dry after his swim. Welcome to our beach. His eyes swirled green-blue, and his tones were rich with friendly jest.

Her top deftly tied, Adi returned the wave with a laugh. Well, if he didn't mind, she wouldn't bother with the rest. "I'm Adi," she called back, "And that lug there is Maz."

"It's a wonderful day," the bluerider agreed. "I was just telling Maz we ought to come here more often."

Shaddaling

Meepfur
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:39 pm
Nymphylath replied, content to relax on the beach and enjoy some conversation.

L'ex cheerfully flopped down next to her, grinning brightly. "Nice to meet you Adi, what brings you here? Outside the nice weather? I'm planning to tote some sand out of here and back home." He was going to hoard that sand. It was pretty.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:45 pm
Why, nothing at all, Mazamath answered, forked tail sweeping lazily back and forth in the sand. No one was here, and it seemed a shame to let such a nice spot go to waste, so I decided it should be mine for awhile.

"Nice to meet you, too!" Adi leaned back with her weight on her hands, relaxing again. "Mostly the weather," she replied with a giggle, "And the sand, and the water... We came to make a delivery, but now that that's out of the way, we might as well enjoy ourselves! What about you? Just here for the sand?"

Shaddaling

Meepfur
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:56 am
Meepfur

"A bit for the sand and a bit for adventure and just to enjoy what we can before thread comes around again," Lex replied, making a face and pause. "Ooh, do you do deliveries to?"

Nympylath laughed softly, amusement coloring her words. She stretched out and gave a small tiny sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:52 pm
My thoughts exactly, Mazamath agreed, But I am glad you happened by, Mine enjoys making new friends. And so do I. It was the one misfortune of Weyrlessness, the lack of company from other dragons. Oh, there were a fair number of persistently unaffiliated dragons, so they rarely went long without encountering someone, but the degrees of friendliness varied, and they were rarely in the company of others for more than a few days.

"Easiest way to make a quick mark!" Adi chirped, giving the rider now beside her a longer look. He was cute, and his hair was fantastic...so fantastic she very much wanted to touch it. She leaned a little closer. "Have any good adventures lately?"

Shaddaling

Meepfur
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:23 pm
Meepfur

Not overly so for the world was big and spacious, but as a dragon without a weyr she did try to know everyone else that was out there. Or attempted to.

"It certainly is! And always a fun adventure." L'ex grinned easily. "Well, wouldn't you count this as a good adventure? In a tropical paradise with good company?" He gave a cheeky grin and a wink before running a hand through his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:51 pm
Is it so surprising? The world is a big place, with space aplenty for dragons like us to lose ourselves in it. Mazamath shifted just a little to find a more comfortable position, and let out a contented sigh. The warm sand felt exceptionally nice after a long soak. No, I'm afraid we don't. We stay wherever will have us awhile, or we camp. Mine likes camping, when it isn't too cold.

"But is lying on the beach really an adventure?" Adi questioned with a playful smile, watching with a bit of envy as he ran his hand through his hair. "Not that it's not fun, but it's not what I'd call an adventure - no running, no thrills, y'know? Just lounging around."

Shaddaling

Meepfur
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:04 pm
Meepfur

She said simply, looking out at the waves. Nympylath shut her eyes, relaxing.

L'ex chuckled. "The start of one, the beach is right here and the shore and everything in it and then all the trees to climb and collect edibles from. Just got to get up and grasp it. If you care to do something outside of lounging."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:05 pm
Caravans are good fun, it's been awhile since we tagged along with one. We used to visit the Weyrs a lot, but we have to be careful now, so now it's all Holds and Halls if we want to sleep in civilization. And there weren't a lot of spaces for dragons, to boot. There was something about a proper weyr with a ledge that just didn't have a substitute.

"Climbing trees for fruit is an adventure? Mm, I'm not buying it," she teased, leaning back into the sand with a stretch, back arched and hands above her head. "Not adventure material, unless the fruit is like, rare or something. Are there any undiscovered fruits? Hn.."

Shaddaling

Meepfur
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:16 pm
Meepfur

Nymphylath mused, it was one thing to show up with a message, package, or mail, it was another just to be there. In a way she missed it, because there had been space but she balked at fighting, at risking her life. Well for anyone but hers.

"Matter how tall and how sound of tree it is," L'ex replied cheerfully. "And how delicious the fruit is, and how much you can hawk it to the gullible."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:44 am
We still do every once in awhile, but only certain ones. Not for long, though, just in case. They were in and out as quickly as possible, in most cases, although their last stop at Western had been...enjoyably prolonged. A bit risky, but no one had tried to keep them there. It was far safer to visit there than the more traditional Weyrs. Mine has family at Ista, so we visit now and then.

"Not convinced," Adi persisted, intent on giving him a (playful) hard time. "Climbing trees is fun and all, but adventurous? Is there a feline chasing you? A pirate, maybe? Anything with a pirate is an adventure, always."

Shaddaling

Meepfur
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:47 pm
Meepfur

"Most of the time... I'm sure they are more irate land holders," L'ex mused, thoughtful, mismatched eyes dancing in laughter. "Might have been a vexed pirate one time but I think that was more that I got all their money and they were accusing me of cheating."

She questioned, slightly wistful.  
[IC RP] Holds & Halls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces